Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,102 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

Denrele Of Soundcity - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Denrele Of Soundcity (14097 Views)

Poll: How do you see Denrele?

I like him.: 63% (110 votes)
I don't like him.: 36% (62 votes)
This poll has ended

Denrele Edun Fell From Stage In Port-Harcourt / Vj Adams Of Soundcity And Chidima Caught On Camera / Chidinma Of Project Fame Nd Adams Of Soundcity Find Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by Mustay(m): 5:20am On Sep 10, 2007
na yaba left be im association
Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by beckygirl(f): 11:14am On Sep 10, 2007
Let them say shocked shocked shocked shocked
cool cool cool Denrele I like you, you are unique.
Every body can't be the same.
I gbadun you carrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry Gooooooooooooooooo

smiley smiley smiley
Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 10, 2007
some say he's crazy, others feel he's cool,
come on guys, say the truth, D is wacked! he looks like a werido,
personally, i feel he is tryin to force an impression, cant we all see the extent he goes to make 1. embarassed
Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by reka(m): 12:06pm On Sep 10, 2007
i think Denrele is a nice guy. i once ran into d guy in one of this shows and my assessment of d guy is, he is just there doing his own thing d best way he can. big ups to him. he is a celeb thats y we're discussing him on nairaland.
Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by krs2(m): 3:55pm On Sep 10, 2007
Men,you guys should let that guy be jare!
I am an advocate of individualism and I really respect what he does.
I don't know what all the bitching is all about.
sitting there discussing someone else's life like a bunch of jobless house wives
Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by chinizle: 5:03pm On Sep 10, 2007
hes ok being gay i dont kno but i know hes one of d worst presenters ve ever seen/ wears d same clothes think he needs a working wardrobe n a good stylist least hes ok
Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by mariejane(f): 7:07pm On Sep 10, 2007
what's d essense in hating?d is just tryin to create an identity 4 himself dat's all.v known him way back from unilag and there's always been this trace in him though it's not as pronounced then, i think he's okay as a presenter and if u think he's gay,then i will let u in on this, u know the video 'that girl'? or "olo mi"? well d main female character used to b his chick, so if u think he's crazy or does nt have girlfriends,think again.
Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by mariejane(f): 7:11pm On Sep 10, 2007
did i 4get to mention that he designs his clothes?
Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by zigbo(f): 12:14am On Sep 11, 2007
mariejane:

did i forget to mention that he designs his clothes?

oh rily nt impressed

i love denrele nd all bu' he is too over the top. . . .
Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by Mustay(m): 12:24am On Sep 11, 2007
same here
Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by Garfield4u(m): 9:42am On Sep 11, 2007
He wears fake bling-bling to create a larger than life posture, but he aint gay just loves to be in the spotlight.
Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by collino: 5:08pm On Sep 11, 2007
i thinkl hes tryin to be diff dats all i like him
Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by whaifih(f): 7:32pm On Sep 11, 2007
i can authoritatively tell y'all dat he is gay cry .my brothers went to st. gregs , ikoyi with him and he moved with d gay guys. he even made a pass at one of my brothers lipsrsealed! wonder what happened to derele grin. do y'all remember him from kidivision 101 that n.t.a used to air like 15 years ago? angry pity but d broda is gay.he designs his outfits too. smiley thats a plus for him wink .lets hope he contests in NFS and wins, wanna be friends?hit me-whaifih@yahoo.com cool
Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by Mustay(m): 8:20pm On Sep 11, 2007
hmmn
Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by Jton(f): 9:25pm On Sep 11, 2007
I think Derenle is great!

Just because the guy doesnt dress or behave like everyone else, doesnt mean there is something wrong with him.

You know to the person that started this thread,

This was how racism started,

When one race was afraid of another race because they were a different skin tone and then decided to dehumanize that race.

Appreciate Derenle for who he is.

JTON Magazine will soon feature him.

Meanwhile i have over 500 magazines to give out to you all however i dont seem to have posting priviledges.

Can someone get in touch with me!!!

Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by gokus(m): 2:25am On Sep 12, 2007
Denrele of soundcity is neither gay nor insane.he is d most unique presenter on the soundcity crew.Guess those saying stuff about him are just WANNABES embarassed.Don't , worry try ur hands on sumtin else and be urselves.
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]BE URSELVES embarassed cry cool cheesy grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by Mustay(m): 2:31am On Sep 12, 2007
COS U INTERVIEW AM COME MEAN SAY NA REPRESENTING
Jton:

I think Derenle is great!

Just because the guy doesnt dress or behave like everyone else, doesnt mean there is something wrong with him.

You know to the person that started this thread,

This was how racism started,

When one race was afraid of another race because they were a different skin tone and then decided to dehumanize that race.

Appreciate Derenle for who he is.

JTON Magazine will soon feature him.

Meanwhile i have over 500 magazines to give out to you all however i don't seem to have posting priviledges.

Can someone get in touch with me!!!

gokus:

Denrele of soundcity is neither gay nor insane.he is d most unique presenter on the soundcity crew.Guess those saying stuff about him are just WANNABES embarassed.Don't , worry try your hands on sumtin else and be urselves.
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]BE URSELVES embarassed cry cool cheesy grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

WNNABES KAI, WHAT AN ASPIRATION
Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by yogun(f): 12:24pm On Sep 12, 2007
weird looking & trying to carve a niche for himself.
wish him d best
Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by trendy(f): 1:28pm On Sep 12, 2007
Denrele is cute and different from any other guy out there
he is not as weird as he seems
it's the weird character that pay his bills
Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by Jton(f): 6:57pm On Sep 12, 2007
I never said anything about representing Derenle, as a matter of fact, we havent interviewed him (you seem to be reading off chart).

I am just saying that because his dressing & punk rocker attitude is different to us, we shouldnt hate on him

Thats all.

Trust me there are people that hate on you, because you wear baggy jeans, timberland boots and have your boxers showing and covering half of your arse.

nuff said.

Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by sweeti14(f): 12:16pm On Sep 13, 2007
Denrele is just special and unique in his own way.I actually kinda like his style: so unusual! cool
Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by amerie2000: 12:33am On Sep 15, 2007
Denrele, this guy is an epitome of individuality! i heard from someone that he even owns shares in Soundcity and not only is he a presenter, he also writes and produces all the programmes on soundcity from start to finish!
   He has modelled, acted, i remember Kidivision101 days and then `Twilight zone and even Everyday people, but i call him the male Paris Hilton of Nigeria, he doesnt give a FRIGGIN DAMN! he is everywhere and people love him so!
   i hacve met him like twice and he actually walked up to me, he is so down to earth and playful, full of life too!
  wait sef?una don see this boy dancechei, na another level of madness be dat one o!
look all playerhaters, the boy is unique, distinct and perfectly imperfect, take it or TAKE IT! grin
Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by Oracle(m): 3:40am On Sep 15, 2007
He has his own identity.
I guess itz a weird way to get uniqueness, but we can't deny the fact that he has it already.
Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by GucciBabe(f): 5:49am On Sep 15, 2007
hating on denrele,
Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by sweeti14(f): 10:59am On Sep 15, 2007
the guy is unique.@ gucci_babe - take am easy.ko le to yen(it's not as hard as that)
Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by babadee(m): 2:13am On Sep 16, 2007
just wondering O! does the dude walk the streets the way he's dressed on tv?
Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by dulaah(m): 9:53am On Sep 16, 2007
hey u guys should give him a break. i think he is cool he is just doing his thang!
Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by barbiedoll(f): 4:11pm On Sep 18, 2007
used to think I ws d only one who gave his dressing a tot.
I don't want to bring Denrele down or speak badly of him but he is giving people a wrong impression of himself . it's ok to be unique but I think in his bid to carve a niche for himself by being different. He is really going overboard. I use to like watching him on the amstel box office prg, infact I tot his dress sense ws cool but it went to another level and I started wondering to myself if Denrele is gay .

Someone who knows him sld tell him so he cld moderate it.
Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by Pamperme: 5:01pm On Sep 18, 2007
whatever!!!! make una sidon here dey beef the guy and make the guy they make im money go. na una sabi tongue tongue tongue
Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by Proudlynig(m): 7:39pm On Sep 18, 2007
REALLY, the guys is just trying 2 create an identity, he just wants to be unique and identified with Smith,

the world should just let him be and allow him do his thing without criticism.

Denrele, up U.
Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by Alert(f): 9:25pm On Sep 18, 2007
I actually thought he was a gay because of his hairstyles and wierd dressing, until I read what he said on the sunday sun newspaper, sept. 15, pg. 23.

"my kind of girl must have Nike Osinowo's head;Muma Gee's hairs, rita dominic eyes;modupe ozulua's nose; stephanie's okereke's lips; genevieve's teeth; sasha ears; and funmi iyanda's waist, tummy and legs"

wierd isn't it; I wonder which girl would want to go out with a fellow girl except for popularity.
Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by Ogomgirl(f): 12:24pm On Sep 19, 2007
Derenle insane? Gay because of his style? I don't think so. Maybe its because I'm a Theatre Artiste but the way I see it,he's got style. Although his tastes practically scream at anyone who sees him , I think he's got every right to dress the way he chooses. I don't think his appearance is really enough reason for people to think he's crazy or gay. Another word for Derenle? CREATIVITY!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prince Eke – “I Do Not Blame Nigerians That Said My Kidnap Was A Publicity Stunt / Egor Efiok Warns Harrysong: "Never Bite The Fingers That Fed You" / Sony Music Postponed Davido Music Project, Son Of Mercy EP [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.