Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,922 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Denrele Of Soundcity - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Denrele Of Soundcity (14092 Views)

Poll: How do you see Denrele?

I like him.: 63% (110 votes)
I don't like him.: 36% (62 votes)
This poll has ended

Denrele Edun Fell From Stage In Port-Harcourt / Vj Adams Of Soundcity And Chidima Caught On Camera / Chidinma Of Project Fame Nd Adams Of Soundcity Find Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by TawaTemi1(f): 3:37pm On Sep 19, 2007
Talking abt Denrele, we were together in the same faculty during our undergrads days then in Unilag and to me he is humble.
Denrele has been like that since the days of Speakout prog, he is a very funny guy.He is always with the wierd hair-do n few tyms the lecturers just look at him n few of the female lecturers even tell him they r not comfortable with the hair-do n thus ask him to either have it cut or for him not to come back for thier classes. Even with that, Denrele will never have his hair cut, thats his Identity n we all know him for that.
Denrele is a nice guy, u may not know that unless u r close to him. And talking abt Gay, He is not, cos he has a babe. A cool , beautiful n lovely chick.
And his job is ok,he is earning heavy pay. He is young and trying to get his own Identity which will differentiate him from others. We all need individual identity, n if thats wat he wants, so let it be!
Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by mariejane(f): 6:53pm On Sep 19, 2007
pls tell them
Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by amerie2000: 1:10am On Sep 20, 2007
Una dey jobless gan oooooooo, u are ranting and raving about a hardworkin fella who doesnt even know you guys, da playa haterz i mean exist!
this dude got style, panache, charisma and personal individual stylw which is always "werking" for me!
i will log in till y'all realize that the boi na correct person, will keep this thread up, and da funny thing is Denrele doesnt send nybody at all, Una be solo makinde!
love denrele and his energetic personnae! adorable sweet boi!
Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by slimhot: 1:46pm On Sep 20, 2007
he's soooooooooooooooooo unique i love him and for those of u beefin' him go ahead but it does not change him so grin sorry grin kiss cry lipsrsealed embarassed and :-Xshhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by tamby(f): 10:12pm On Sep 20, 2007
no no no this is not jst fair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!he's ma dude although i've neva seen him in anything close 2 wats in dat pic sad
Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by IYaeto(f): 3:03am On Oct 08, 2007
If he's gay nko? What is it with u people self. Denrele wants to be noticed. but he's taking it to the extreme,. Na another thing person go call am o. Make him mama talk to am. It's too much. He should check out Lenny Kravitz.
Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by djcrucifix(m): 10:44am On Oct 09, 2007
that guy has mos def gone bunkers!, i don't even know how to describe his state of mental health undecided
Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by Bblak(f): 4:58pm On Oct 09, 2007
He's just trying to create a niche for himself in a madly manner.kinda like his style sha
Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by Bblak(f): 5:48pm On Oct 09, 2007
He's just trying to create a niche for himself in a weird way.kinda like his style sha
Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by brova: 4:27pm On Oct 23, 2007
hey c'mon people! its 'renle we r talkn about here! d latest hottest, crazist crap on tv! can i gt an amen? hez def. a walkn fashion plague! yup, n doesnt he just luk a looney batty? hmm,
Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by bunmz: 8:41pm On Oct 23, 2007
Mad, gay, whatever! The guy is making his money, going places and meeting people, so haters backoff!
Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by dvonne(f): 10:53pm On Oct 26, 2007
DENRELE----139 POSTS---HA HE CAN COMPETE WITH THE BECKHAMS NOW.
HE HAS DONE WELL FOR HIMSELF HA
, BABALA pUBLIC RELATIONS
i AM SO PROUD OF U BRO
gO bOY
NOTHING STOPPING YA.
HE HAS U ALL WHERE HE WANTS U
TALKING ABOUT HIM
BAD PUBLICITY IS GOOD
GOOD PUBLICITY IS GOOD BUT , NO PUBLICITY AND U ARE NOTHING IN THE SHOW BIZNESS.
Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by zigbo(f): 11:12pm On Oct 26, 2007
trust me he doesnt want bad publicity. . .

that dont work well in nigeria
Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by tenor(m): 5:15pm On Oct 29, 2007
Lets seperate Fact from Fiction, and all these are Facts:
1. Denrele is far more intelligent and has a better construction of written and spoken English than most of the haterz on this thread.

2. Derenle is by far the most humble celebrity on TV. So humble that he's taken for granted alot even by his employers Soundcity.

3. Denrele is not gay. I know tons of women who'll do anything for him. I actually know a couple he has had stuff to do with. You can test him with your sis.

4. Denrele is a workaholic. Because he is a brand, a lot of companies who need Soundcity's coverage insist that Denrele handles their "red carpet" events. I dont think they'll insist on a wack presenter. So this boy spend days on the road and studios, sometimes he doesnt go home for a month.

5. At the AMAA awards last year, Denrele was the only media man allowed to interview the actress Vivica Fox. Infact she beckoned on him to come amidst the tight security. She did the first series of questioning.

6. Denrele haterz are very few. You should see the way his phone rings with pple calling for various reasons. Girls and guys, and you know whats fascinating, he tries hard to answer everyone happily, no matter how stressed out he is.

7. Throw a gig and tell Denrele to handle the invites. You'll be amazed by the crowd that'll show up. On his show "Star Host", all the celebrities showed up not on the instance of Soundcity, but on the instance of Denrele. He has so much respect from everyone. So much that the most difficult to reach people melt at the sight of this guy that they'll listen to him.

8. HE DOESNT EVEN KNOW ABOUT THE SALVO OF CRITICISMS LEVELLED ON HIM ON THIS THREAD!

Take it or leave it, this guy is himself and yes, he dresses like that on the streets. For all the haterz, even if he dies today, he'll be remembered for something he's done. What will you be remembered for? Think about that!
Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by zigbo(f): 9:10pm On Oct 29, 2007
dude! take a chill pill, no one is tryin to hate on him,their only trying to lay down their thots abt him. . . so stop wailing undecided
Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by powerofmap(m): 9:43pm On Oct 29, 2007
Na wa for ppl oooh Person don sell emself "Derele" em style.Why do we always critizen our own thing.This guy style I gbadu wella and I lots of ppl wish to be in his position men.If the Guy na Gay nko? Na em go be da first? Men Derele Keep it up but most time me gan den think weather the guy go "psykolomental hospital" Faze.

Shalom!!!

100% 9ja Derele.
Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by funkydot(f): 1:07pm On Oct 30, 2007
@tenor
@dvonne

Need I say more!!! cool All you haters should just heard the gospel truth. Don't really know much about Denrele's personal life and I'm not too sure I really give two hoots about his sexual preference either but give a brother love if he's good at what he does, geez!!! I mean can you see the length of this thread? That should count for something and that's what Denrele's about, SOMETHING!!!! Big ups to him wink wink
Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by lanrelagos: 4:12pm On Oct 30, 2007
i tink the guy is just crazy.which kain fashion b dat?? cheapstake!!!
Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by floxyrangy: 9:27pm On Oct 30, 2007
are you people that creative? who else could have thought that shoe laces could be used anywhere else but on the shoes? please free the guy, I love him.
Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by akeye(f): 12:22am On Oct 31, 2007
its not about beef or jealousy
but i fink the guy is acting to crazy and ova doing fings
and u know wat they say, over sumfin no dey good
ma guy is ova doing it
is it suppose to be getting girls wiv it or wat?
4 girlz like me we only get pissed by such attitude
wat do y'all fink?, (no beef.its 4rm a clean mind)
Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by minute(f): 12:26am On Oct 31, 2007
have no idea who he is.
Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by anots(f): 10:52pm On Nov 01, 2007
[b]my post goes out to that guy who says naija is beefing denrele?
that's so untrue,becos ur example of jim carrey is not accurate.people still think he is weird and that goes for every1 who deviates from the norm.charlyboy is a good example.its not about beef,its human nature. we try to make sense of the abnormal.all u pple sayin naija is beefin mayb u;re suckin up.
denrele is weird,talks too much,is proud. if ure damn good,anywhere,anytime,pple will know u and blow ur trumpet for u.[/b]

Simple.take it or leave it
Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by Seun(m): 11:00pm On Nov 01, 2007
The people that love Denrele as an entertainer far outnumber the people that don't like him. So there.
Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by trendy(f): 9:55am On Nov 02, 2007
tenor:

Lets seperate Fact from Fiction, and all these are Facts:
1. Denrele is far more intelligent and has a better construction of written and spoken English than most of the haterz on this thread.

2. Derenle is by far the most humble celebrity on TV. So humble that he's taken for granted alot even by his employers Soundcity.

3. Denrele is not gay. I know tons of women who'll do anything for him. I actually know a couple he has had stuff to do with. You can test him with your sis.

4. Denrele is a workaholic. Because he is a brand, a lot of companies who need Soundcity's coverage insist that Denrele handles their "red carpet" events. I don't think they'll insist on a wack presenter. So this boy spend days on the road and studios, sometimes he doesnt go home for a month.

5. At the AMAA awards last year, Denrele was the only media man allowed to interview the actress Vivica Fox. Infact she beckoned on him to come amidst the tight security. She did the first series of questioning.

6. Denrele haterz are very few. You should see the way his phone rings with people calling for various reasons. Girls and guys, and you know whats fascinating, he tries hard to answer everyone happily, no matter how stressed out he is.

7. Throw a gig and tell Denrele to handle the invites. You'll be amazed by the crowd that'll show up. On his show "Star Host", all the celebrities showed up not on the instance of Soundcity, but on the instance of Denrele. He has so much respect from everyone. So much that the most difficult to reach people melt at the sight of this guy that they'll listen to him.

8. HE DOESNT EVEN KNOW ABOUT THE SALVO OF CRITICISMS LEVELLED ON HIM ON THIS THREAD!

Take it or leave it, this guy is himself and yes, he dresses like that on the streets. For all the haterz, even if he dies today, he'll be remembered for something he's done. What will you be remembered for? Think about that!

usually i dont read long posts,
but u said it all
Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by juniorhamz(m): 11:27pm On Nov 06, 2007
i think da guy has succeeded been GaY and gothick(which he's not) he is just crazy and ppl av startd lookn at him as a Madman my mom doesnt like him at all,
Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by funkydot(f): 12:43pm On Nov 07, 2007
@ juniorhamz

Who really gives what your mom thinks, anyway? angry angry angry
Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by queencyb(f): 11:17am On Nov 08, 2007
I think he is nuts,but anyway he is portraying his image to the public and this might be likely to cause him a damage when he gets a family.He has a girl,he is not gay.he is sruggling for his future so you too can do somthing different in your line.i like him sha.
Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by tenor(m): 11:19pm On Nov 12, 2007
Hey guys sorry i'm back again!

NEWS FLASH!

Denrele just bought a new Toyota Corolla car last week (not tokunbo o). So y'all can hate as you like, but the poor boy is moving on with his life.

Agreed, a car is not a measure of success but from what i gather that kid not only fends for himself but also for his family. Father and siblings. They

hardly see him at home because of his workload but they see money. You've got to meet him before you know how modest he is.You'll be awed! So

keep hating, the boy is moving on.
Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by amerie2000: 11:17pm On Nov 22, 2007
denrele, i love that guy to bits and pieces! Tenor, you are blessed for seein the light, in short you did Denrele justice more than we lovers of his! are you a close pal of his? Cos i know some attributes you claimed bout him are so friggin true, thnx for makin all em haters see the light! funny, he doesnt knpow all these ppl exist!
Studio 53 recently did a recordin wit him and he was their star celebrity presenter, na real wa o! he is going places and he even did a lifestyle programme for Mtv asia, all you haters, suck on your balls and pussies and go DIE!
Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by funkydot(f): 1:20pm On Nov 23, 2007
@amerie2000

Amen! cool cool cool
Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by stefykarl: 4:35pm On Nov 26, 2007
i guess everybody has his own style, and dat is his style, is kool and i like pple being themselves, he is just unique
Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by faramola: 7:40pm On Dec 14, 2007
he,s got a unique style but think his style is quite strenous and have a feeling he,s gonna run outta ideas or probably soon stop being amusing, he,s great all the same

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

John Dumelo To Host Reality Tv Show : House 45 / Prince Eke – “I Do Not Blame Nigerians That Said My Kidnap Was A Publicity Stunt / Egor Efiok Warns Harrysong: "Never Bite The Fingers That Fed You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.