Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

Denrele Of Soundcity - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Denrele Of Soundcity (14095 Views)

Poll: How do you see Denrele?

I like him.: 63% (110 votes)
I don't like him.: 36% (62 votes)
This poll has ended

Denrele Edun Fell From Stage In Port-Harcourt / Vj Adams Of Soundcity And Chidima Caught On Camera / Chidinma Of Project Fame Nd Adams Of Soundcity Find Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by Gmoney5(m): 9:03pm On Dec 14, 2007
There are different levels of madness. He's own is the one just before paper picking and bush trotting.
Call a spade a spade.
Mad na mad; just different levels.
Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by Nobody: 5:38am On Dec 15, 2007
really the guy is so uncool, puts me off
Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by ndumart: 11:02am On Dec 16, 2007
Identity problem
Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by amynat(f): 7:41pm On Dec 16, 2007
oh my gosh i love denrele
Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by Blackcat(f): 4:03pm On Dec 17, 2007
no bi only people wey de waka naked for road de craze grin grin grin
Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by Emad(f): 8:34am On Jan 03, 2008
Blackcat:

no bi only people wey de waka naked for road de craze grin grin grin

Lol Black cat, you are making me laugh
anyways, let me see what i think,
He speaks very good english, i noticed that,
but this madness thing, i think can be brought a little under control
I cant believe he really pays people to dress him like that
Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by amarula(f): 6:27pm On Feb 03, 2008
d question shuld b does he av a chick?wat does she think and how does she manage? abi na boyfriend him get?
i think its cool dat he is not a status quo person
Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by OpeLovely(f): 11:34am On Feb 25, 2008
Denrele is certainly not gay. This guy loves girls and his crazy dress sense is his trademark as Soundcity Channel Ambassador. At least, he's being paid to dress that way and if they had reservations about it, they should have queried him or something. And for all the haters out there, you're just jealous because he didn't give you an invite to a soundcity show or because he's more popular than you. grin
Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by Sagamite(m): 2:48am On Oct 23, 2010
OpeLovely:

Denrele is certainly not gay. This guy loves girls and his crazy dress sense is his trademark as Soundcity Channel Ambassador. At least, he's being paid to dress that way and if they had reservations about it, they should have queried him or something. And for all the haters out there, you're just jealous because he didn't give you an invite to a soundcity show or because he's more popular than you. grin

You must be completely bunkers and out of your mind to not know the guy is a gay!!!
Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by tpia5: 5:07am On Oct 23, 2010
he doesnt really look gay apart from the dressing.

he actually looks like someone who enjoys the company of women.
Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by Sagamite(m): 11:03am On Oct 23, 2010
Amsorry, which sane straight man with his heard screwed on dresses and poses like this?

What is new? Since when have effeminate gays not enjoyed the company of women?

[img]http://2.bp..com/_3xx8NkUi-qA/SOIVapen5pI/AAAAAAAAAvU/cGGTF0C3_LQ/s400/denrele.jpg[/img]
Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by tpia5: 7:35am On Oct 24, 2010
^^he's trying to look gay but quite obviously he's not.

the first photo is an adaptation of the babanriga. What's so gay about it?

you probably thought it was a dress but on closer inspection, it's not.
Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by Sagamite(m): 8:10am On Oct 24, 2010
tpia@:

^^he's trying to look gay but quite obviously he's not.

the first photo is an adaptation of the babanriga. What's so gay about it?

you probably thought it was a dress but on closer inspection, it's not.

Are you having a laff?  grin

He is trying to look gay?  grin

Why would a sane man come to public in Nigeria and try to look gay?

Boy George too is trying to look gay but is not? grin
Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by tpia5: 8:13am On Oct 24, 2010
^^boy george isnt nigerian

and yes, the maudlin look is commonly associated with the gay lifestyle but in nigeria, evaluate it on a case by case basis.

my point is, i'd be extremely surprised if denrele is actually gay.
Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by graychuks(m): 8:40am On Oct 24, 2010
Resently i saw charley boy and Denrele in a kissing mood.guys what do u say about that.
Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by tpia5: 8:41am On Oct 24, 2010
^^use your medulla oblongata.
Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by Sagamite(m): 8:53am On Oct 24, 2010
^^^ My point is:

NO AFRICAN MAN, with his brain not damaged would dress in such a weird way, pose and react so effeminately without being some sick gay.

That is how some gays dress and pose and are eccentric. Their sickness pushes them to show it publicly, to want to dress as outlandish as possible, to want to act like a woman.

There is a severe mental sickness linked with camp faggotism that they feel the need to be exhibitionist about their sick effemination. They have limited control to stop themselves and actually in their sick head think it is fabulous and others actually do admire them and they are impressive. Serious mental sickness.

In the first pix, he is even stretching his body like a woman taking a pix. All his attire is tight-fitting, he is posing like he is on America's next top model.

He is a gay without a shred of a freaking doubt.

If he is not a gay, then Miss Jay must be straighter than 50 Cent, Jack Nicholson, Michael Douglas, Tuface and Jacob Zuma all wrapped into one man.

Miss Jay
Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by Phate07(m): 12:09am On Oct 25, 2010

Methinks all queers should be killed. tongue Or maybe natural selection will eliminate them since they cant/wont reproduce. cheesy
Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by Nobody: 1:11am On Oct 25, 2010
that miss jay is an aberration grin
Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by MRD1(m): 9:03am On Oct 25, 2010
It will not be good for whoever did this thing to Denrele embarassed
Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by rosiggy(m): 11:32am On Oct 25, 2010
I dnt knw why ppl luv evil tns; homosexuality is evil of d highest order nd shld b fought against d world over.
Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by rosiggy(m): 11:39am On Oct 25, 2010
I dnt knw why ppl luv evil tns; homosexuality is evil of d highest order nd shld b fought against d world over.
Re: Denrele Of Soundcity by ceasyc(f): 2:20pm On Oct 25, 2010
what's up wit dat dude? wetin happen na? = e b like say gayness just plaster/bandage am from head to toe
i just dont get him
he gay or just seeking attention
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

John Dumelo To Host Reality Tv Show : House 45 / Prince Eke – “I Do Not Blame Nigerians That Said My Kidnap Was A Publicity Stunt / Egor Efiok Warns Harrysong: "Never Bite The Fingers That Fed You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.