Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,458 members, 7,958,375 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:27 PM

Nigerian Women Palava - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Women Palava (3253 Views)

Women Palava / Why Men Can't Just Win... (women Palava) / Women Palava (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Women Palava by MrCork17: 11:22am On Sep 13, 2011
Tosinville. Bro if Nayah sees your real picture, she be scared to date Nigerian guys (no oofeinse) undecided
Re: Nigerian Women Palava by Tosinville(m): 11:25am On Sep 13, 2011
^^Asylum patient
Re: Nigerian Women Palava by Nobody: 12:34am On Sep 14, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Tosinville. Bro if Nayah sees your real picture, she be scared to date Nigerian guys (no oofeinse) undecided

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Women Palava by 677ano(m): 1:16am On Sep 14, 2011
A wise woman never makes that mistake to man except she is ready to be replaced.
Re: Nigerian Women Palava by Nobody: 2:58am On Sep 14, 2011
Goldieluks:

Sex starving in a relationship is not only common with Nigerian women,
it is common with every other race,think outside of the box people.

Actually sister its the other way around.In western countrys its actually western men who starve their women off sex if they get offended.There are other ways a western woman and especially a white woman can punish her husband or boyfriend if they get offended and sex isnt one of them because women in the west enjoy sex just the same way that men do cheesy.I remember a story i read about a spanish lady sueing her husband to court for damages because he starved her off sex for four months grin grin
Re: Nigerian Women Palava by MrsChima1(f): 5:37am On Sep 14, 2011
Just like men of the East can "replace" women, the women of the West can "replace" men. 

Just like SAFO said anybody can get bleeped.  People nowadays do not value themselves and the only thing a woman can give a man is punny and the only thing a man can give a woman is Joystick. 

After that what is left?  Exactly.

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Has Been My Online Girlfriend For Over 4years But Doesnt Wana Meet Me / 8 Things Men Want From Women In Bed / The Mother Is Supplying Me Provision, But Now See What The Daughter Did 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.