Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,157 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Urgent I Really Need Your Advice. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Urgent I Really Need Your Advice. (341 Views)

6 Things That Sum Up What Guys Really Need In A Relationship But Never Ask For / Please I Need Your Advice. Im In A Deep Shii... / I'm A Young Female With A Good Job, Do I Really Have To Settle For Less? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent I Really Need Your Advice. by RTID: 4:12pm On Feb 22, 2023
My younger cousin got 6million as an inheritance from his late mother last year

When he told me about it, I adviced him to use one million and go back to school cause he dropped out in his final year,
clear he’s results and go for youth service so he proudly say he’s a graduate

Then use one 1m to buy a plot of land that will appreciate over time

Put the remaining 4m on fixed deposit, since he’s not so business oriented and enjoy the interest

While at youth service, he should survive with his 33k allowance like others and plan on what business he has intrest in after NYSC

Well, I didn’t know that my advice fell on deaf ears , because in less than 1 week

Oga bought a car, not just any type of car but a highlander for 4.5m

I think he used about 500k for refurbishments of the car (fixing it to he’s taste)

He also moved from he’s one room self contain apartment to a nicely furnished 3 bedroom

He became a big boy and got a lot of attention from the opposit gender

Within four months he’s car had a gear box issue which costed over 500k

Other issues came up that he had to sell the keep 1.9m

From that 1.9m, he didn’t lower he’s standard o

He continued enjoying he’s fresh boy status

Now, the money is remaining 200k

He called this morning to ask I give him business ideas and claimed he wants to be serious with life this time.😀😀

Please what business can he start with 200k cause my own advise has finished.
Re: Urgent I Really Need Your Advice. by Nawttiboi007(m): 4:46pm On Feb 22, 2023
Can u see that nobody even made a comment cos it’s useless or maybe u Probably chasing after cheap clouts
Re: Urgent I Really Need Your Advice. by frozen70(f): 2:28am On Feb 25, 2023
RTID:
My younger cousin got 6million as an inheritance from his late mother last year

When he told me about it, I adviced him to use one million and go back to school cause he dropped out in his final year,
clear he’s results and go for youth service so he proudly say he’s a graduate

Then use one 1m to buy a plot of land that will appreciate over time

Put the remaining 4m on fixed deposit, since he’s not so business oriented and enjoy the interest

While at youth service, he should survive with his 33k allowance like others and plan on what business he has intrest in after NYSC

Well, I didn’t know that my advice fell on deaf ears , because in less than 1 week

Oga bought a car, not just any type of car but a highlander for 4.5m

I think he used about 500k for refurbishments of the car (fixing it to he’s taste)

He also moved from he’s one room self contain apartment to a nicely furnished 3 bedroom

He became a big boy and got a lot of attention from the opposit gender

Within four months he’s car had a gear box issue which costed over 500k

Other issues came up that he had to sell the keep 1.9m

From that 1.9m, he didn’t lower he’s standard o

He continued enjoying he’s fresh boy status

Now, the money is remaining 200k

He called this morning to ask I give him business ideas and claimed he wants to be serious with life this time.😀😀

Please what business can he start with 200k cause my own advise has finished.

Stop advicing him, let him advise himself

(1) (Reply)

Cash Scarcity: Fellow Nigerians How Are You Coping? / ‘shaurya And Roshni’ – Lateef Adedimeji, Bimpe Oyebade Rocks Indian Outfit / But Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.