Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,812 members, 7,851,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:40 AM

Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You've Not Met B4? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You've Not Met B4? (561 Views)

How Do You Breakup With Someone You've Lost Interest In, / You Can't Call Yourself A Lagosian If You've Not Had This. / Help!!! Am Obsessed With A Guy Dat I Have Not Met, Pls Is It Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You've Not Met B4? by phoebelove(f): 2:40pm On Feb 23, 2023
And you only talk through chatting?
Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You've Not Met B4? by Jesuschrist01: 3:07pm On Feb 23, 2023
Have you fallen in love with me first?
Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You've Not Met B4? by Tenrack: 3:24pm On Feb 23, 2023
phoebelove:
yes. And we are still waxing strong....three months now

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You've Not Met B4? by ArmedArmada: 4:12pm On Feb 23, 2023
Yep.

For the first time in my life, a lady called me over the phone and was crying. It was when she finally realised that although I liked her, I didn't have the same depth of emotions.

Didn't speak to me for a year after that.

We've patched fences now, though

But I don't allow the same level of closeness as before to avoid rekindling hot flames.
Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You've Not Met B4? by Bahamas95(m): 4:27pm On Feb 23, 2023
2go and Eskimi girls suffer for my hand that year. grin

I still keep in touch with one of them till now, we knack ones in a while.
Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You've Not Met B4? by Sonnobax15(m): 6:58pm On Feb 23, 2023
undecided
Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You've Not Met B4? by Nazgul: 7:18pm On Feb 23, 2023
phoebelove:
Effective and consistent communication enhances love. So if these two are in play, love is possible. Regardless of whether or not you've met each other before.

(1) (Reply)

People Underate Mental Care / Sex In The Night / Read This And Give Us Your Opinion About Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.