Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region (41482 Views)

No Amount Of Rigging Can Make Yahaya Bello Win, See Ratio Of Pvc's Collected / Breaking News. See The Number Of PVC Collected In The Unit For Rerun On Thursday / INEC PVC For Sale On Alibaba.com (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by jahsharon: 8:38pm On Feb 23, 2023
Workch:
Now imagine with 40% voters turnout accross board and Peter Obi getting 65% from southeast and southsouth combined.

That's about 7m votes already.

Even the person that will win Northeast and northwest combined cannot come out with 7m votes there. It will take a lot for them to close that gap

North West has over 21 Million collected PVC. Is Arithmetic so hard? No wonder your candidate Obituary studied Philosophy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by unite4real: 8:39pm On Feb 23, 2023
Nazgul:
With what I'm seeing, Peter Obi can win. Cos more than 65% of new registered voters according to INEC are youths and they're solidly behind Peter Obi.

I just pray he wins cos Nigeria wouldn't survive another 8 years under APC or PDP.

You are right but there is need to do more work because some of the youths are also from the core north. Some are illiterates from less informed areas and are being zombied by their political parents

1 Like

Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by SavageResponse(m): 8:39pm On Feb 23, 2023
EKONGKING:
South south plus South east is 26.6 % , While only North west is 24.6 % and OBI guys are jubilating they won .

OBI will win Maximum 5 percent in entire North west . Dreams are allowed but unfortunately they will be busted in 72 hours cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Most of them are brainless

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by egunna(m): 8:39pm On Feb 23, 2023
Johnson225:

lol. Whatโ€™s it bro
u never hear say SOKAPU don endorse atiku and the three senators from benue don dump ortom for atiku ba?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by Wainey: 8:39pm On Feb 23, 2023
bigpicture001:

Of the 10.4 in d east, he will get 9million, plus like 8 milkion in south south, another like 5milon in lagos and southe west about 2.5 milkon in northwest, 700k in abuja, 1 mill in noryh central and 800k in north east...

Dts total of about 26milliin...he would b around tgis figure just watch and see

The substance u are taking is very corrosive to ur brain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by Hopium: 8:39pm On Feb 23, 2023
DrAkpamudehe:

When I say obidients are stark illiterates, these are the data I use to reach that affirmation.

So the millions of almajiris in the north are not classified as youths? You are mad

To them youth are people who are young AND have smartphone. They forget that the northern Muslim students who wrote letter today are youth too grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by DrAkpamudehe: 8:42pm On Feb 23, 2023
Hopium:

To them youth are people who are young AND have smartphone. They forget that the northern Muslim students who wrote letter today are youth too grin

Just imagine their level of intellect. To me, history will repeat itself again tomorrow.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by Sleekfingers: 8:42pm On Feb 23, 2023
bigpicture001:

Of the 10.4 in d east, he will get 9million, plus like 8 milkion in south south, another like 5milon in lagos and southe west about 2.5 milkon in northwest, 700k in abuja, 1 mill in noryh central and 800k in north east...

Dts total of about 26milliin...he would b around tgis figure just watch and see

Okay...... Saturday is around the corner

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by Hopium: 8:42pm On Feb 23, 2023
Chi133:

Talking bullshit

We're discussing numbers here. Go back into the kitchen, babe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by wpadmin: 8:42pm On Feb 23, 2023
arantess:

Lagos is no man's land

Lots of tribes are there

Is New York a no man's land because lots of people are there?

In the future, if your state becomes a place where lots of people from different parts of the world live, your state becomes a no man's land.

Na una dey make people hate Igbos any how.

Nairaland Na big propaganda channel so you may be saying this to incite hatred.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by Senkasa(m): 8:42pm On Feb 23, 2023
INDOMIE9090:
those words only exist on SM

Least I forget, Yolobads are bloody cowards and you know that.. grin

Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by crowther15(m): 8:42pm On Feb 23, 2023
alfredilly:
Their agenda is to take over Lagos. When an Igbo man own a big company in Lagos, 99 percent of the workforce will be Igbo. You can't say the same of Yorubas. I'm yet to see 0.1 percent Easterners who aren't for Obi. And they tell you it's not a tribalist agenda.
Ask about their intention. They oppose Fashola, Ambode and Sanwo Olu during election while reelecting the failed PDP governors of their region. Some of you Yoruba youth are too naive not to see beyond their facade of friendship. PO is an Eastern agenda..

Their agenda is to destroy Tinubu. Let Atiku win today, they will all jubilate. It's not about Obi.
This is what APC is spreading again, we would not fall for it. Fake news
Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:43pm On Feb 23, 2023
alfredilly:
Their agenda is to take over Lagos. When an Igbo man own a big company in Lagos, 99 percent of the workforce will be Igbo. You can't say the same of Yorubas. I'm yet to see 0.1 percent Easterners who aren't for Obi. And they tell you it's not a tribalist agenda.
Ask about their intention. They oppose Fashola, Ambode and Sanwo Olu during election while reelecting the failed PDP governors of their region. Some of you Yoruba youth are too naive not to see beyond their facade of friendship. PO is an Eastern agenda..

Their agenda is to destroy Tinubu. Let Atiku win today, they will all jubilate. It's not about Obi.

Next patient pls,....the new Doctor needs to finish this ward round , we don't have this time now pls...
Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by Senkasa(m): 8:44pm On Feb 23, 2023
wpadmin:

In the future, if your state becomes a place where lots of people from different parts of the work live, your state becomes a no man's land.

Na una dey make people hate Igbos any how

I am Igbo. And Lagos as a whole is a no man's land. cool

1 Like

Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by Oddfinder012: 8:44pm On Feb 23, 2023
alfredilly:

Oga shut the f up
Shey na only omo ibos de do business for Lagos?
You're not talking about dangote that owns all the ports in lagos. 90% of his workers na abokis. All his plants in Lagos. Ikorodu specially are all filled up by abokis. Truck drivers and executive positions. Down to mid level employees. All na aboki. All the custom and navy guys at the ports na aboki. Small smal aboki guys o. Una bo see dat. Na ibo wey de trade una eyes de. Ibos wey de marry una, lol. I even heard Atiku is givin 10k plus free ride to abokis to go home and vote. Una de ment walai

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by JAGS001(m): 8:44pm On Feb 23, 2023
Sammy07:

Yes add it to Northwest and Abuja to South South
comrade why nah ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ grin

1 Like

Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by OlujobaSamuel: 8:45pm On Feb 23, 2023
Workch:
Now imagine with 40% voters turnout accross board and Peter Obi getting 65% from southeast and southsouth combined.

That's about 7m votes already.

Even the person that will win Northeast and northwest combined cannot come out with 7m votes there. It will take a lot for them to close that gap
Your maths is wrong. According to your variables, the possible outcome is around 2.5m not 7m.
40% of 10.5m is about 4.1m
65% of that is 2.6m

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by arantess: 8:47pm On Feb 23, 2023
wpadmin:

In the future, if your state becomes a place where lots of people from different parts of the work live, your state becomes a no man's land.

Na una dey make people hate Igbos any how
Hate all you want, it eats you up not me

Go ahead, it doesn't stop igbos

1 Like

Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by PerfectMan24: 8:48pm On Feb 23, 2023
If I see anambra state data I laugh. Millions of their PVCs are disposed inside bush while inec is counting them as collected.

3 Likes

Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by wpadmin: 8:48pm On Feb 23, 2023
Senkasa:

I am Igbo. And Lagos as a whole is a no man's land. cool

Believe anything that makes you happy chief.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by wpadmin: 8:49pm On Feb 23, 2023
arantess:

Hate all you want, it eats you up not me

Go ahead, it doesn't stop igbos

Lol. It's possible some of you are even non igbos but you say this things to cause propaganda.

No be me you go whine grin

1 Like

Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by Senkasa(m): 8:50pm On Feb 23, 2023
wpadmin:

Believe anything that makes you happy chief.

I am just stating the obvious. No block votes for Tinubu in Lagos. True or false?

1 Like

Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by INDOMIE9090(f): 8:50pm On Feb 23, 2023
Senkasa:

Least I forget, Yolobads are bloody cowards and you know that.. grin
ask your father,that is if he was lucky to survive the battle in ORE how adekunle armies were able to grill 3million niglet while agbari ojukwu flee to Ivory Coast only to watch in horror from afar.

At the mention of adekunle the scorpion,your men always shit in their pants

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by Nazgul: 8:50pm On Feb 23, 2023
DrAkpamudehe:

When I say obidients are stark illiterates, these are the data I use to reach that affirmation.

So the millions of almajiris in the north are not classified as youths? You are mad
If you weren't so dumb you would have seen clearly that northern votes this time around is going to be massively divided between Atiku, Kwankwaso and Tinubu. No candidate is getting Bloc votes from the north. Whereras youths from the SE and SS are going to vote massively for Pete Obi.

3 Likes

Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by crowther15(m): 8:50pm On Feb 23, 2023
EKONGKING:
South south plus South east is 26.6 % , While only North west is 24.6 % and OBI guys are jubilating they won .

OBI will win Maximum 5 percent in entire North west . Dreams are allowed but unfortunately they will be busted in 72 hours cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
If you know Peter Obi strategy, you would know He is not playing. PO will mostly get more than 25% or close to 40% in Benue, Taraba, Platue, Adamawa about 30%. He could probably get 25% in other states in the North. If you now come to his stronghold in SE, his opponents may not get upto 25%. South South is no longer a save haven for PDP at the presidential election. PO has been spending time with his people since he concluded his campaign rallies. PO is playing zero sum game in his region. Look at the type of campaign he did in North, He went to the most neglected part of the North. He works with intelligent people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by freemanq(m): 8:51pm On Feb 23, 2023
Why 5 states for southeast it's unfair. Every region have 6 state expect southeast

3 Likes

Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by wpadmin: 8:53pm On Feb 23, 2023
Senkasa:

I am just stating the obvious. No block votes for Tinubu in Lagos. True or false?

No dey shift topic.

My own Na to go vote, anybody wey win don win.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by newnigerdelta00: 8:53pm On Feb 23, 2023
Ezeama400:
The clown below me is still salivating to inherit his imaginary 12 million votes...

Obi will emerge victorious

Why having false hope,why deceiving yourselfs thinking the other presidential aspirant are irrelevant,why thinking obi is the best and others has no supporter's?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by crowther15(m): 8:53pm On Feb 23, 2023
PerfectMan24:
If I see anambra date, I laugh. Millions of their PVCs are disposed inside bush while inec is counting them as collected.
Exactly what I said. That Data is kinda spurious. Imagine adding disposed PVCs to collected PVCs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by Senkasa(m): 8:53pm On Feb 23, 2023
INDOMIE9090:
ask your father,that is if he was lucky to survive the battle in ORE how adekunle armies were able to grill 3million niglet while agbari ojukwu flee to Ivory Coast only to watch in horror from afar.

At the mention of adekunle the scorpion,your men always shit in their pants

Coward Obafemi Awolowo is your leader in command. Kiss the truth. cool

1 Like

Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by Cajal(m): 8:53pm On Feb 23, 2023
As it is now

Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by shidaa: 8:53pm On Feb 23, 2023
Vote OBI-DATTI alllllllll the waaaaaasy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Top 10 JAMB Score 2024 - Check The Source / Lagosians Blast LASG Over Sudden Potholes Fixing / The New EFCC Chairman Ibrahim Magu, 7 Things You Need To Know About Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.