Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,978 members, 7,828,465 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? (1873 Views)

I Am An Atheist. Who Can Convert Me Without Using Religious Books / Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' / Meet The Pretty Lesbian Atheist Who Practices Witchcraft (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? by OgaNightmare(m): 12:01pm On Feb 25, 2023
Were was your Jesus when your ancestors were being chained and captured in slave ships sailing to the sugar plantations.
It went on and on for centuries, and still your Jesus did not come out to save them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? by OgaNightmare(m): 12:02pm On Feb 25, 2023
Tboy222:

Any atheist who does not believe in Christ Jesus should go on YouTube and search for this two youtube channels

Randy Kay ministries (youtube)
Prophetic dreamer (YouTube)

Kindly subscribe watch the interviews and you will see that Jesus Christ and Hell is no joke.
You're a real joker grin grin grin
I see why Africa is still backward🤣

1 Like

Re: Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? by Dtruthspeaker: 12:13pm On Feb 25, 2023
Tboy222:

No it is not,so many once acclaimed atheists are now vibrant for the Lord.

Being active for The Lord does not mean that The Lord has accepted you. Catholics and jws are "active for The Lord" but we know that The Lord can never accept them
Re: Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? by jaephoenix(m): 12:18pm On Feb 25, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Being active for The Lord does not mean that The Lord has accepted you. Catholics and jws are "active for The Lord" but we know that The Lord can never accept them
Lol. And how do you know the lord accepted you? grin
Re: Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? by KnownUnknown: 12:37pm On Feb 25, 2023
For all have sinned and fall short of the[a] glory of God.

1. I don’t recognize nor acknowledge the concept of “sin”

2. If “falling short of the glory of god” is not living up to the standard of the Hebrew god, then I’m fine because the god and its glory are beneath my feet.

1 Like

Re: Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? by KnownUnknown: 12:37pm On Feb 25, 2023
For all have sinned and fall short of the[a] glory of God.

1. I don’t recognize nor acknowledge the concept of “sin”

2. If “falling short of the glory of god” is not living up to the standard of the Hebrew god, then I’m fine because the god and its glory are beneath me.
Re: Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? by Dtruthspeaker: 12:43pm On Feb 25, 2023
jaephoenix:

Lol. And how do you know the lord accepted you? grin

Psalm 23 is my normal song because The Lord blesses me even too too much to the point that I am satisfied with life and ready to meet Him! I have already signed out from this world. Exactly as Written!
Re: Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? by jaephoenix(m): 12:48pm On Feb 25, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Psalm 23 is my normal song because The Lord blesses me even too too much to the point that I am satisfied with life and ready to meet Him! I have already signed out from this world. Exactly as Written!

Lol. The sheer delusion. grin
And how do you know the 'rejected' folks aren't blessed and satisfied, even more than you? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? by KnownUnknown: 12:58pm On Feb 25, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Lol.
Re: Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? by jaephoenix(m): 1:04pm On Feb 25, 2023
KnownUnknown:

Lol.
This dude's delusion is more psychotic than I thought

1 Like

Re: Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? by jaephoenix(m): 1:05pm On Feb 25, 2023
KnownUnknown:

Lol.
This dude's delusion is more psychotic than I thought.
At this rate, he'll need ElectroConvulsive Therapy and not antipsychotics
Re: Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? by Dtruthspeaker: 1:47pm On Feb 25, 2023
jaephoenix:

Lol. The sheer delusion. grin

Stupidoo, no thirsty person can delude himself that he is satisfied.

jaephoenix:

And how do you know the 'rejected' folks aren't blessed and satisfied, even more than you? cheesy

Because hatred of God is always in the mouths of those who are in tribulation and sorrows and in great pain. From the abundance of their great sorrow their mouths curseth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? by Dtruthspeaker: 1:53pm On Feb 25, 2023
jaephoenix:

… and 6 hours later, I aint weeping. Is your yahweh afraid of wimpy mortals like moi? grin

Fool! When the weeping starts, you won't even be here.
Re: Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? by jaephoenix(m): 2:31pm On Feb 25, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Stupidoo, no thirsty person can delude himself that he is satisfied.

Because hatred of God is always in the mouths of those who are in tribulation and sorrows and in great pain. From the abundance of their great sorrow their mouths curseth.
Lol. How does your post answer my question? Did you pass jamb?

1 Like

Re: Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? by jaephoenix(m): 2:32pm On Feb 25, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Fool! When the weeping starts, you won't even be here.
Lol. Oh DTruthSpeaker I'm worried about live cheesy
Re: Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:34pm On Feb 25, 2023
jaephoenix:

Lol. How does your post answer my question? Did you pass jamb?

Obviously because you are too stupid to understand.
Re: Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? by jaephoenix(m): 2:37pm On Feb 25, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Obviously because you are too stupid to understand.
I have learned something about you. When a certain debate is going against you, you suddenly throw a nonsensical post and posit that its the truth. And when prodded for clarity ,you spew your regular insults. Nobody is a fool here(except maybe some of your fellow theists)

1 Like

Re: Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:46pm On Feb 25, 2023
jaephoenix:

I have learned something about you. When a certain debate is going against you, you suddenly throw a nonsensical post and posit that its the truth. And when prodded for clarity ,you spew your regular insults. Nobody is a fool here(except maybe some of your fellow theists)

Liar! What you already know about me is that you can not do rubbish with me. Either you argue validly or you shut up as you lose. No one can pretend or twist or dodge issues by changing post, around me.

Make a valid argument or shut up, that is The Law of Debate!
Re: Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? by jaephoenix(m): 2:51pm On Feb 25, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Liar! What you already know about me is that you can not do rubbish with me. Either you argue validly or you shut up as you lose. No one can pretend or twist or dodge issues by changing post, around me.

Make a valid argument or shut up, that is The Law of Debate!
Lemme give you one more chance.
How do you know the 'rejected' folks you talked about aren't blessed and satisfied, even more than you?
Be clear in your answer. Good luck as you rack your brain grin

2 Likes

Re: Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:04pm On Feb 25, 2023
jaephoenix:

Lemme give you on more chance.
How do you know the 'rejected' folks ypi talked about aren't blessed and satisfied, even more than you?
Be clear in your answer. Good luck as you rack your brain grin

Let me rephrase my first answer as though I am speaking to a 12 year old.

Because those who are rejected by God are those who are in great suffering and in great pain.

Thus, from the abundance of their great sorrow and pain, their mouths curseth.
Re: Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? by jaephoenix(m): 3:08pm On Feb 25, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Let me rephrase my first answer as though I am speaking to a 12 year old.

Because those who are rejected by God are those who are in great suffering and in great pain.

Thus, from the abundance of their great sorrow and pain, their mouths curseth.
So how do you know they are in great suffering? Remember you don't live with them, and probably don't know them. How did you arrive at your diagnosis that they are actually suffering?

1 Like

Re: Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:16pm On Feb 25, 2023
jaephoenix:

So how do you know they are in great suffering? Remember you don't live with them, and probably don't know them. How did you arrive at your diagnosis that they are actually suffering?

By their fruits we know them. (Hope this 12 year old has passed primary 5 to understand idioms and proverbs o)
Re: Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? by Templee333(m): 3:16pm On Feb 25, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
Its hard to believe in lies when you already know the truth....
hahahahahahaha!
Re: Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? by jaephoenix(m): 3:20pm On Feb 25, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

By their fruits we know them. (Hope this 12 year old has passed primary 5 to understand idioms and proverbs o)
Lol. Dude. I know in your religion, its illegal to actually engage your cerebral cortex.
We are talking about people you don't know their identity or address. How would you know their 'fruits'?

1 Like

Re: Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:34pm On Feb 25, 2023
jaephoenix:

Lol. Dude. I know in your religion, its illegal to actually engage your cerebral cortex.
We are talking about people you don't know their identity or address. How would you know their 'fruits'?

Do we not meet people whom we do not know everyday through various means and mode of meeting people?

I know atheism makes its followers have the intelligence of 12 year olds.
Re: Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? by jaephoenix(m): 3:44pm On Feb 25, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Do we not meet people whom we do not know everyday through various means and mode of meeting people?

I know atheism makes its followers have the intelligence of 12 year olds.
Lol. You meet a random guy, lets say in a stadium, bus or school. You don't if he's Catholic, JW or even atheist. Now how do you know this guy's 'fruit'? Remember you interfaced only 3 mins.
I'm waiting… grin

1 Like

Re: Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? by Jackanda1(m): 5:13pm On Feb 25, 2023
jaephoenix:

Why do you get worked up about atheism in the first instance?
Well, I was an atheist.
Re: Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? by Jackanda1(m): 5:25pm On Feb 25, 2023
terrezo2002:
Many atheists were never really born again not to talk of recieving the Holy ghost. They only identified with Christians. They have no Christian experiences because of their faithlessness. Instead of them to increase their faith, they sheepishly bow out and regard themselves as atheists.
That's not true. Mature spirit filled, tongue talking, and miracle working Christians can fall away and abandon the faith. No wander the bible says he that stands should take heed, lest he falls.

You don't understand the devil, he can harden your heart and convince you that all your Christian experience were mere hallucinations, plus other tricks he has. Till today, I can't explain how i turned against God. Its usually happens like magic, remember Peter?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? by Dtruthspeaker: 5:34pm On Feb 25, 2023
jaephoenix:

Lol. You meet a random guy, lets say in a stadium, bus or school. You don't if he's Catholic, JW or even atheist. Now how do you know this guy's 'fruit'? Remember you interfaced only 3 mins.
I'm waiting… grin

As I said, if you were not a 12 year old, you would have heard that your gods (scientists) whom you love and worship have said It takes less than 30 seconds to get a first impression.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://swnsdigital.com/us/2018/12/it-takes-less-thank-30-seconds-to-make-a-first-impression/%3Famp%3D1&ved=2ahUKEwiawqOrirH9AhUYRfEDHQE6ABkQFnoECCIQAQ&usg=AOvVaw2n9sYcoknjhHfNF94obcBv

So there is so much I can learn in 3 minutes.
Re: Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? by Jackanda1(m): 5:38pm On Feb 25, 2023
jaephoenix:

I was born again with all the bells and whistles that come with 'born again-ism' like speaking in tongues, seeing in the spirits
When you see the truth, you realize its all bullshit
You saw spirits and you're agnostic today? Isn't seeing spirits enough evidence to convince a person of the existence of the supernatural,?
Re: Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:02pm On Feb 25, 2023
jaephoenix:

I was born again with all the bells and whistles that come with 'born again-ism' like speaking in tongues, seeing in the spirits
When you see the truth, you realize its all bullshit

What a madness. You just made a fool of yourself as most churchgoers have been deceived to think and do.

Everyone reasonable and normal person knows that it is never valid if you mark your own result.

So your born againing and your bone thugs tongue twistingning was a complete waste of your good time and energy.

So you did see that you were in a lie but you did not find The Truth.
Re: Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? by terrezo2002(m): 8:01pm On Feb 25, 2023
Jackanda1:
That's not true. Mature spirit filled, tongue talking, and miracle working Christians can fall away and abandon the faith. No wander the bible says he that stands should take heed, lest he falls.

You don't understand the devil, he can harden your heart and convince you that all your Christian experience were mere hallucinations, plus other tricks he has. Till today, I can't explain how i turned against God. Its usually happens like magic, remember Peter?
That's true. I said many atheists were never Christians. I agree that that it possible for born again Christians to fall away too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cultism/money / God Is One-sided / Five Reasons Why People Are Afriad Of Dying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.