Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,064 members, 7,828,770 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? (1876 Views)

I Am An Atheist. Who Can Convert Me Without Using Religious Books / Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' / Meet The Pretty Lesbian Atheist Who Practices Witchcraft (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? by jaephoenix(m): 8:08pm On Feb 25, 2023
Jackanda1:
Well, I was an atheist.
Good. Same way you're worked up about atheism is the same way we're worked up about Christianity.
Savvy? cheesy
Re: Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? by 1Sharon(f): 8:21pm On Feb 25, 2023
If they wanted to repent and go back to Jesus that wouldn't make them atheists now, would it?
Re: Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? by 1Sharon(f): 8:24pm On Feb 25, 2023
Tboy222:

Any atheist who does not believe in Christ Jesus should go on YouTube and search for this two youtube channels

Randy Kay ministries (youtube)
Prophetic dreamer (YouTube)

Kindly subscribe watch the interviews and you will see that Jesus Christ and Hell is no joke.

Lol..YouTube can be used to prove anything
Re: Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? by 1Sharon(f): 8:26pm On Feb 25, 2023
Tboy222:

Yes you can, Jim Woodford ,Brian Melvin were atheists too check out their testimonies on youtube if they can ,you can too you cannot go too far from Jesus Christ, check out Randy Kay ministries on youtube to watch mind blowing testimonies.Jesus Christ bless you as you do.

A true atheist will not leave atheism.
Re: Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? by jaephoenix(m): 8:35pm On Feb 25, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

As I said, if you were not a 12 year old, you would have heard that your gods (scientists) whom you love and worship have said It takes less than 30 seconds to get a first impression.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://swnsdigital.com/us/2018/12/it-takes-less-thank-30-seconds-to-make-a-first-impression/%3Famp%3D1&ved=2ahUKEwiawqOrirH9AhUYRfEDHQE6ABkQFnoECCIQAQ&usg=AOvVaw2n9sYcoknjhHfNF94obcBv

So there is so much I can learn in 3 minutes.
Lol. You can make an impression in even 5 secs. The most important thing is the accuracy of the impression. That 30 secs most times gives a wrong impression. So with the wrong impression, do you think you can figure out the 'fruits' of such a person?
Re: Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? by jaephoenix(m): 8:39pm On Feb 25, 2023
Jackanda1:
You saw spirits and you're agnostic today? Isn't seeing spirits enough evidence to convince a person of the existence of the supernatural,?
Lol. Anyone can experience anything. The human brain is maze. Even neuroscientist are still discovering new stuff. Audiovisual hallucinations are very common, especially in psychosis. Same as delusions, especially of persecution, grandeur etc.
So you need to get your head screwed right to get over it
Ask yourself some hard questions about Christianity, and religion, and you'll realize you're a fool for being a theist

1 Like

Re: Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? by jaephoenix(m): 8:42pm On Feb 25, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

What a madness. You just made a fool of yourself as most churchgoers have been deceived to think and do.

Everyone reasonable and normal person knows that it is never valid if you mark your own result.

So your born againing and your bone thugs tongue twistingning was a complete waste of your good time and energy.

So you did see that you were in a lie but you did not find The Truth.

Yeah. I found out religion was all a lie. And I know you have done the same too but either too scared or too stupid to realize it

1 Like

Re: Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? by jaephoenix(m): 8:43pm On Feb 25, 2023
1Sharon:

Lol..YouTube can be used to prove anything
I keep on telling the dude that. Muslim, Buddhist, Hinduist NDEs full Youtube. You can believe anything you want
Re: Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? by jaephoenix(m): 8:44pm On Feb 25, 2023
1Sharon:

Yeah. He wants to play that fallacy game. I didn't want to oblige him cheesy
Re: Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? by jaephoenix(m): 8:45pm On Feb 25, 2023
terrezo2002:

That's true. I said many atheists were never Christians. I agree that that it possible for born again Christians to fall away too.
How can you make totally opposing sentences together. Did you read your post?
Re: Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? by GoodIsGod: 8:55pm On Feb 25, 2023
Jackanda1:
Hello there, i know most of the atheist here were once born again even filled with the holy spirit before been decieved into atheism.

Most of you are now resisting and even fighting against your own lord and saviour, even turning people against him. I understand that your heart is hardened and there is no amount of preaching and debate that can make you believe again.

I feel there may some other christians who had wondered into atheism, saw their fallen state and desire to repent and get back with God like me.
Please identify yourself? How has your journey been?

No one filled by the Holy Spirit goes back into being an atheist. It is either you don't know what Being filled by the Holy Spirit means or you are a comedian.

It not just saying what you don't understand that is called being filled by the Holy Spirit.
There are Demonic tongues.

Shalom
Re: Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? by Dtruthspeaker: 9:08pm On Feb 25, 2023
jaephoenix:

Yeah. I found out religion was all a lie. And I know you have done the same too but either too scared or too stupid to realize it

If I had done the same I would have been like you.

And this is where you would have seen that Christ statement that "narrow is The Way but many do not find it" is not a small thing, for up to 97% of church going Bible reading folk do not figure it out, just like you did not!
Re: Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? by Dtruthspeaker: 9:14pm On Feb 25, 2023
jaephoenix:

Lol. You can make an impression in even 5 secs. The most important thing is the accuracy of the impression. That 30 secs most times gives a wrong impression. So with the wrong impression, do you think you can figure out the 'fruits' of such a person?

O I am always right because I am not in a hurry to conclude on any person. I believe in giving people a chance to reveal themselves.
Re: Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? by Jackanda1(m): 9:17pm On Feb 25, 2023
1Sharon:

I feel bad that you've let them capture you too.....smh sharon
Re: Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? by jaephoenix(m): 9:37pm On Feb 25, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

O I am always right because I am not in a hurry to conclude on any person. I believe in giving people a chance to reveal themselves.
Oh. Youre 100% right? Okay. No need to continue the debate. You win
Re: Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? by jaephoenix(m): 9:37pm On Feb 25, 2023
Jackanda1:
Same way I feel for you bro
Re: Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? by Dtruthspeaker: 9:44pm On Feb 25, 2023
jaephoenix:

Oh. Youre 100% right? Okay. No need to continue the debate. You win

One of the many laws I live by.
"Before you assume, learn the facts, before you judge, understand why" Anonymous.
Re: Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? by jaephoenix(m): 10:34pm On Feb 25, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

"Before you assume, learn the facts, before you judge, understand why" Anonymous.

Kwontinu
Re: Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? by 1Sharon(f): 11:23pm On Feb 25, 2023
Jackanda1:

I feel bad that you let Jesus capture you too.

1 Like

Re: Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? by Kobojunkie: 11:46pm On Feb 25, 2023
1Sharon:
No true Scotsman fallacy eh! undecided

1 Like

Re: Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? by jaephoenix(m): 1:08am On Feb 26, 2023
Kobojunkie:
No true Scotsman fallacy eh! undecided
Its intentionally posted and is a retaliation . You didn't see where the Christians started with 'No true christian can turn atheist' abi u don blind

1 Like

Re: Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? by LordReed(m): 1:27pm On Feb 26, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

If only you followed this.
Re: Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? by Dtruthspeaker: 1:32pm On Feb 26, 2023
LordReed:

If only you followed this.

I follow it!
Re: Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? by colored(m): 7:55pm On Feb 26, 2023
I am atheist and I'm very confident that if I ever went back to religion, it won't be the christian cult. I think of myself a person of better morals and character than the bible god. The bible god is the most despicable character I have encountered in literature. A tyrant, an obsessive narcissist, a megalomaniac, bloodthirsty, pompous, arrogant and proud of it, jealous and proud it, sexist and misogynistic, ablestic and tribalistic, psychopathic and devoid of empathy, nepotistic and partial and proud of it. I read the bible and wonder how Christians are able to love that bible god but then as someone who has been a Christian I realize how the love fake. A love borne out of fear. The Stockholm syndrome slave master and slave kind of love.

2 Likes

Re: Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? by jaephoenix(m): 11:34pm On Feb 26, 2023
colored:
I am atheist and I'm very confident that if I ever went back to religion, it won't be the christian cult. I think of myself a person of better morals and character than the bible god. The bible god is the most despicable character I have encountered in literature. A tyrant, an obsessive narcissist, a megalomaniac, bloodthirsty, pompous, arrogant and proud of it, jealous and proud it, sexist and misogynistic, ablestic and tribalistic, psychopathic and devoid of empathy, nepotistic and partial and proud of it. I read the bible and wonder how Christians are able to love that bible god but then as someone who has been a Christian I realize how the love fake. A love borne out of fear. The Stockholm syndrome slave master and slave kind of love.
Many people are theists cos they are afraid of hell(or whatever they threaten them with) and not because they love their respective gods

2 Likes

Re: Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? by LordReed(m): 6:36am On Feb 27, 2023
jaephoenix:

Many people are theists cos they are afraid of hell(or whatever they threaten them with) and not because they love their respective gods

Add to that thought stopping techniques to prevent critical examination of the religious material. That's why some of them (JW for example) are afraid of university education because they know that such environments allow the development of critical thinking skills.

3 Likes

Re: Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? by KnownUnknown: 11:53am On Feb 27, 2023
colored:

I refer to it as the most repulsive creature in all of literature.
The biggest joke in religion is Christians calling that thing “omnibenevolent”. If they call it “omnimalevolent” then they would actually be a modicum of truth in their religion. At least Judaism doesn’t pretend that their god isn’t a tribalistic psychopath.

2 Likes

Re: Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? by jaephoenix(m): 1:39pm On Feb 27, 2023
LordReed:

Add to that thought stopping techniques to prevent critical examination of the religious material. That's why some of them (JW for example) are afraid of university education because they know that such environments allow the development of critical thinking skills.
Yeah. I wonder if our poor old friend Max here even attended uni? I find his debate quite demoralizing for someone that is literate , never mind an intelligence Officer cry
Re: Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? by colored(m): 1:48pm On Feb 27, 2023
KnownUnknown:

I refer to it as the most repulsive creature in all of literature.
The biggest joke in religion is Christians calling that thing “omnibenevolent”. If they call it “omnimalevolent” then they would actually be a modicum of truth in their religion. At least Judaism doesn’t pretend that their god isn’t a tribalistic psychopath.

I'm telling you. Not even Hitler, nor King Leopold of Belgium, nor Stalin come close to the bible god in vileness. For aforementioned people while they were terrible people, a part of me sees the humanity in them, that flawed humanity, imperfect and bending to the evil devices of nature. Yes, they were terrible people but that is because they were human beings. But for the bible God that we are made to believe is the epitome of goodness and perfection, I have zero tolerance towards his repugnant behavior.

2 Likes

Re: Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? by LordReed(m): 9:50am On Feb 28, 2023
colored:

I'm telling you. Not even Hitler, nor King Leopold of Belgium, nor Stalin come close to the bible god in vileness. For aforementioned people while they were terrible people, a part of me sees the humanity in them, that flawed humanity, imperfect and bending to the evil devices of nature. Yes, they were terrible people but that is because they were human beings. But for the bible God that we are made to believe is the epitome of goodness and perfection, I have zero tolerance towards his repugnant behavior.

Thank Andromeda such a being doesn't exist.

1 Like

Re: Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? by Jackanda1(m): 7:23am On Jan 20
Tboy222:

No it is not,so many once acclaimed atheists are now vibrant for the Lord.
Are they on nairaland? May i know them?
Re: Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? by Jackanda1(m): 5:49pm On Jan 24
jaephoenix:

I was born again with all the bells and whistles that come with 'born again-ism' like speaking in tongues, seeing in the spirits
When you see the truth, you realize its all bullshit
I'm seeing this for the first time. Did you really speak in tongues and see in the spirit?

Can you throw more light please?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Mythmaker: Paul And The Invention Of Christianity / Christ Embassy Rumour, Ow True Is It? / Angry Mob Razes Church Where Members Worship Founder’s Skeleton

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.