Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,044 members, 7,828,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? (1874 Views)

I Am An Atheist. Who Can Convert Me Without Using Religious Books / Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' / Meet The Pretty Lesbian Atheist Who Practices Witchcraft (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? by LordReed2nd(m): 6:34pm On Jan 24
Jackanda1:
I'm seeing this for the first time. Did you really speak in tongues and see in the spirit?

Can you throw more light please?

Sometimes it is funny seeing people's reactions to former Christians. You act as if we don't know what we are talking about, as if all the things you think are divine are not things we experienced. Speaking in tongues, visions, revelations, prophecy, dreams, name it, you'd find an atheist who has experienced 1 or more. To be clear, there is nothing divine in any of these things, till today I still experience some of them.
Re: Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? by Jackanda1(m): 6:43pm On Jan 24
LordReed2nd:

Sometimes it is funny seeing people's reactions to former Christians. You act as if we don't know what we are talking about, as if all the things you think are divine are not things we experienced. Speaking in tongues, visions, revelations, prophecy, dreams, name it, you'd find an atheist who has experienced 1 or more. To be clear, there is nothing divine in any of these things, till today I still experience some of them.
Why not site an example? What vision did you have?
Re: Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? by LordReed2nd(m): 6:48pm On Jan 24
Jackanda1:
Why not site an example? What vision did you have?

Did I say I had a vision?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Have U Christians Heard Of The Council Of Nicea? / Better Nigeria - The Weekly Divine Help For Nigeria's 150 Million+ People / Is Christianity Messing With Our Mind?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.