Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,049 members, 7,828,690 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? (1875 Views)

I Am An Atheist. Who Can Convert Me Without Using Religious Books / Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' / Meet The Pretty Lesbian Atheist Who Practices Witchcraft (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? by Tboy222: 1:01am On Feb 25, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Atheists can never be accepted by The Lord.

It takes a lot to be an atheist and once a person gets there, it is game over for that person.
No it is not,so many once acclaimed atheists are now vibrant for the Lord.
Re: Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? by HellVictorinho7: 1:07am On Feb 25, 2023
Tboy222:

The World or your feelings is not enough, Jesus Christ is. check out those two youtube channels and you will realize your view of life is actually off course, every pain, rejection, suffering, and affliction serve only one purpose to lead us back to the One we never had time for.
i meant enough to be an atheist , enough by chance tho,
Re: Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? by Tboy222: 1:11am On Feb 25, 2023
Workch:
I'm agnostic. I don't think I can ever go back to Christianity.

Christianity is a glorious lies that has become a delusional truth

Yes you can, Jim Woodford ,Brian Melvin were atheists too check out their testimonies on youtube if they can ,you can too you cannot go too far from Jesus Christ, check out Randy Kay ministries on youtube to watch mind blowing testimonies.Jesus Christ bless you as you do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? by Tboy222: 1:16am On Feb 25, 2023
HellVictorinho7:
i meant enough to be an atheist , enough by chance tho,

They are worst atheists than you are who are great servants of God now,time will fail me to mention them check out Jim Woodford a former atheist and pilot on his story of 11 hours in Heaven, check out Brian Melvin too and don't forget Ivan turtle too, their testimonies would tell you of the love of Jesus Christ that is beyond comprehension and surpasses all understanding.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? by terrezo2002(m): 5:19am On Feb 25, 2023
jaephoenix:

Youre chock full of fallacies.
Now this one is No True Scotsman.
You'll do well to practice logical reasoning. Its not illegal yet in Nigeria, you know cheesy
So you think, but what you call fallacies are actually the truth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? by jaephoenix(m): 5:21am On Feb 25, 2023
Tboy222:

No those were not pastors,those were individuals just like me and you,who suffered rejection from parents, some thought Jesus was hocus pocus a scare tactics used to control the masses, to put people in check abused,had it rough ,hated themselves,some commuted suicide,some were killed,some overdosed were declared clinically dead,saw what lies beyond and we're completely blown away,life is bigger than what you think it is.

I dare you watch those videos and you will be completely blown away,give it a try and you will be glad you did,Jesus Christ is the best thing that ever happened to man.
Re-read my question and look at your answer. Do they match?
Lemme rephrase. If I wanted to know if a man is a criminal, would I ask his wife and children?
Your youtube videos are just another lie-mongering videos littered all over youtube. Nothing I haven't heard before

1 Like

Re: Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? by jaephoenix(m): 5:31am On Feb 25, 2023
Tboy222:

Yes you can, Jim Woodford ,Brian Melvin were atheists too check out their testimonies on youtube if they can ,you can too you cannot go too far from Jesus Christ, check out Randy Kay ministries on youtube to watch mind blowing testimonies.Jesus Christ bless you as you do.
Bro, that Youtube video was a wild goose chase. I looked up Jim Woodford and he says he wasn't religious. He didn't say he was agnostic. And I don't find anything interesting there apart from the regular NDE (Near Death Experience) garbage spewed not just by christians but other religions. And each have their own ideas of heaven and hell. So whose should I believe and why?

1 Like

Re: Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? by jaephoenix(m): 5:33am On Feb 25, 2023
Tboy222:

They are worst atheists than you are who are great servants of God now,time will fail me to mention them check out Jim Woodford a former atheist and pilot on his story of 11 hours in Heaven, check out Brian Melvin too and don't forget Ivan turtle too, their testimonies would tell you of the love of Jesus Christ that is beyond comprehension and surpasses all understanding.
Jim Woodford wasn't an atheist. Wasn't even agnostic. He said "I didn't consider myself religious".

1 Like

Re: Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? by jaephoenix(m): 5:34am On Feb 25, 2023
terrezo2002:

So you think, but what you call fallacies are actually the truth
Lol. Whatever makes you sleep at night

1 Like

Re: Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? by terrezo2002(m): 5:50am On Feb 25, 2023
jaephoenix:

Lol. Whatever makes you sleep at night
The God of order created us like that. To have a time to be active and a time to sleep
Re: Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:03am On Feb 25, 2023
Jackanda1:

Hello there, i know most of the atheist here were once born again even filled with the holy spirit before been decieved into atheism.
Most of you are now resisting and even fighting against your own lord and saviour, even turning people against him. I understand that your heart is hardened and there is no amount of preaching and debate that can make you believe again. I feel there may some other christians who had wondered into atheism, saw their fallen state and desire to repent and get back with God like me.
Please identify yourself? How has your journey been?

Right from birth all humans are born atheists that's why God commanded His people to teach their children His laws so they can know and love God! Deuteronomy 6:4-7

If anyone now turn to atheism after traveling through different sects it means such a person got fed up due to contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines all in the name of GOD it doesn't mean such a person is evil so God sent His Witnesses to visit people in their homes {Matthew 10:11-13} this will help such ones to pour out the animosity they're harboring in their hearts against the person called GOD then their thinking could be readjusted when the Witnesses begin teaching them {Matthew 28:20} of course the Witnesses doing the work to reconcile people back to God will be called God's children {Matthew 5:9} but noteworthy is what angels are doing when the Witnesses are welcomed into people's homes and studying God's word with their neighbours, the angels are commanded to pen down the names of both the Witnesses and their audience {Malachi 3:16} because whoever turn his hears from listening to the Witnesses sent will be dealt with severely {Matthew 10:14-15} since such a person will be missing in the account where those angels wrote people's names! Revelations 20:15

May you have PEACE! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? by Tboy222: 7:23am On Feb 25, 2023
jaephoenix:

Re-read my question and look at your answer. Do they match?
Lemme rephrase. If I wanted to know if a man is a criminal, would I ask his wife and children?
Your youtube videos are just another lie-mongering videos littered all over youtube. Nothing I haven't heard before

No they are not,do you remember the part of the bible when father Abraham tells the rich man in Hell that even if God was to send someone from the dead they still would not believe.
Re: Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? by jaephoenix(m): 7:26am On Feb 25, 2023
Tboy222:

No they are not,do you remember the part of the bible when father Abraham tells the rich man in Hell that even if God was to send someone from the dead they still would not believe.
Do you remember the part in The Flying Spaghetti Monster's Holy Creed where he said false doctrine from evil people would come up. He said we should ignore them. Do you?

1 Like

Re: Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? by HellVictorinho7: 7:30am On Feb 25, 2023
Tboy222:

where is heaven?
Re: Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? by Tboy222: 7:33am On Feb 25, 2023
jaephoenix:

Do you remember the part in The Flying Spaghetti Monster's Holy Creed where he said false doctrine from evil people would come up. He said we should ignore them. Do you?

I don't know any spaghetti monster,u only know the Bible.
Re: Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? by Tboy222: 7:36am On Feb 25, 2023
HellVictorinho7:
where is heaven?

Heaven is a place of rest and eternal glory assured to those who would believe by FAITH and not sight. emphasis on the word FAITH. it takes faith in Christ Jesus with works to prove.

Blessed are those who have not seen but yet believe.

1 Like

Re: Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? by jaephoenix(m): 7:37am On Feb 25, 2023
Tboy222:

I don't know any spaghetti monster,u only know the Bible.
Why should I believe yahweh's bible when the Noodly Pasta tells me otherwise? I can't disobey him. Sorry

2 Likes

Re: Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? by jaephoenix(m): 7:38am On Feb 25, 2023
Tboy222:

Heaven is a place of rest and eternal glory assured to those who would believe by FAITH and not sight. emphasis on the word FAITH. it takes faith in Christ Jesus with works to prove.

Do you believe I have the power to kill everyone on this planet?
Re: Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? by Tboy222: 7:39am On Feb 25, 2023
jaephoenix:

Why should I believe yahweh's bible when the Noodly Pasta tells me otherwise? I can't disobey him. Sorry

Jesus Christ would deliver you,his Love,grace,and blood is enough.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? by Tboy222: 7:40am On Feb 25, 2023
jaephoenix:

Do you believe I have the power to kill everyone on this planet?
. I only believe in God and not man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? by HellVictorinho7: 7:42am On Feb 25, 2023
Tboy222:

i said where, not what? u wrote waec ,right?
Re: Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? by jaephoenix(m): 7:48am On Feb 25, 2023
Tboy222:

Jesus Christ would deliver you,his Love,grace,and blood is enough.
And may His Noodly Limbs deliver you from the crutches of the enemy

1 Like

Re: Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? by jaephoenix(m): 7:50am On Feb 25, 2023
Tboy222:
. I only believe in God and not man.
Do u believe a man can heal a disease with yahweh's power?
Re: Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? by Tboy222: 7:57am On Feb 25, 2023
HellVictorinho7:
i said where, not what? u wrote waec ,right?

Heaven is a spiritual place created by an infinite God,how would I a finite man who cannot even comprehend the milky way alone ever know the location of that glorious abode.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? by Tboy222: 7:58am On Feb 25, 2023
jaephoenix:

Do u believe a man can heal a disease with yahweh's power?

An infinite Yahweh working through a finite man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? by HellVictorinho7: 8:30am On Feb 25, 2023
Tboy222:

Heaven is a spiritual place created by an infinite God,how would I a finite man who cannot even comprehend the milky way alone ever know the location of that glorious abode.
why can't yahweh make u know if u wanna know?
Re: Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? by Tboy222: 8:33am On Feb 25, 2023
HellVictorinho7:
why can't yahweh make u know if u wanna know?

Because it takes faith to get to heaven

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? by jaephoenix(m): 9:57am On Feb 25, 2023
Tboy222:

An infinite Yahweh working through a finite man.
Good . So why can't believe I can do supernatural stuff via Yahweh?
Re: Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? by jaephoenix(m): 9:58am On Feb 25, 2023
Tboy222:

You're not answering that question
Re: Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? by HellVictorinho7: 10:21am On Feb 25, 2023
Tboy222:

but u have faith
Re: Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? by sonmvayina(m): 11:25am On Feb 25, 2023
HellVictorinho7:
that's not ur worst,u can as well go offpoint like Kobojunkie

Stick to your begging...

Leave these matters for intellectuals...
Re: Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? by HellVictorinho7: 11:45am On Feb 25, 2023
sonmvayina:

Stick to your begging...

Leave these matters for intellectuals...
meaning?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Bible Code And The End Of The Word / The Experience Is Here Again (Christ Embassy Programme) / God Dosnt Feel!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.