Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,023 members, 7,810,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

Why Is It So Hard To Find My Wife/soul Mate? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It So Hard To Find My Wife/soul Mate? (22954 Views)

Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) / Marriage: I need a Wife and a Soul mate / "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find My Wife/soul Mate? by Truvelisback(m): 2:45pm On Feb 24, 2023
chccho:
I have been seriously searching for my soul mate and wife but this has been a herculean task so far.

I have met in the past some very suitable and wonderful ladies who we were deeply into each other but I was either too naive at the time or wasn't ready for marriage so they had to move on.

Now that I am ready and able, no show!!!
I don't want to just get married anyhow to anyone, I want someone who's God fearing,my soul mate, someone who I'm attracted, loving, peaceful and so on.

I'm so confused!! Is true love this hard to find??!
Yes, true love is very hard to find. However, just hit big, have a well furnished apartment, a nice car, and see these ladies hovering and perching on u like flies, striving hard to be in ur life. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find My Wife/soul Mate? by Zeezenho: 2:55pm On Feb 24, 2023
chccho:
I have been seriously searching for my soul mate and wife but this has been a herculean task so far.

I have met in the past some very suitable and wonderful ladies who we were deeply into each other but I was either too naive at the time or wasn't ready for marriage so they had to move on.

I don't want to just get married anyhow to anyone, I want someone who's God fearing,my soul mate, someone who I'm attracted, loving, peaceful and so on.

How hold are you?
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find My Wife/soul Mate? by Divija(f): 3:00pm On Feb 24, 2023
Probably Because most of us ( wife materials 1000 yardsšŸ¤ŖšŸ¤Ŗ)are introvert who stays indoor 24/7ā€¦ nobi our faultā€¦ na papa God run am for us like thatā€¦ your soulmate fit dey inside dey pray make she find you

6 Likes

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find My Wife/soul Mate? by citytv(f): 3:11pm On Feb 24, 2023
Op if you based in Ibadan let's connect
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find My Wife/soul Mate? by SophieAbou97: 3:12pm On Feb 24, 2023
westlius:
because you dey find godly wife with Ashawo vibes
lmaoā€¦ maybe thatā€™s it o
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find My Wife/soul Mate? by chccho(m): 3:14pm On Feb 24, 2023
Zeezenho:

How hold are you?
I should tell u how old I am here

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find My Wife/soul Mate? by forexprophet(m): 3:25pm On Feb 24, 2023
Work on your sef.... you are the problem. Make some changes...

chccho:

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find My Wife/soul Mate? by HellVictorinho6(m): 3:38pm On Feb 24, 2023
chccho:

you will never get married. you will never have any child or children with the woman you seek.
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find My Wife/soul Mate? by pansophist(m): 3:49pm On Feb 24, 2023
franchasofficia:
Do not ever make the mistake of marrying for romantic love, love is a fallacy, its a tool used to manipulate weak minds.

If you want to marry without regrets, marry based on the qualities and things that will ensure the growth or expansion of your financial wealth, sustainability of your success and lineage. Marry like the Royal families.

Before you pick any lady to marry, consider her:

personality; is she respectful?

Is she reliable ?

Does she enjoy working and earning?

Does she have a career prospect?

Does she have clear plans to grow on her own with little help from you?

If something happens to you and renders you incapacitated, can she sustain your family success without resorting to begging and turning miserable?

Does she have luck on her side? If she is not lucky, its a risk marrying her cos her ill luck will mar your life unless your destiny is too bright to outshine her ill luck.

Who are her immediate family members ? Are they leeches or people you can run to for help if need be?

Watch her utterances about life and money management.

Is she a money maker or a money spender?

What's her belief? Does it align with yours?

Will her profession, career, business, handwork or craft help you grow or mar/distort your own growth?

Don't marry for sex, sex is overrated, you will bet tired of sex in marriage even if your wife fine pass mami iwota, especially as a man, so forget about romantic vibes or sex vibes.

Love is not enough to marry anybody, it will expire when financial lack sets in.

My guy. Spoken like a true man. Love is overrated.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find My Wife/soul Mate? by vickydevoka(m): 3:51pm On Feb 24, 2023
chccho:

I'm in the same shoes my brother. Most ladies that approach me are just acting nice because of their age ( all above 30). But I just want real n natural character not acting nice because of your age

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find My Wife/soul Mate? by vickydevoka(m): 3:52pm On Feb 24, 2023
Killbillz:
Don't let ur emotions fool u. Stop stressing about it. The world is a cycle. What has happened before u will experience again. So chill and keep building so u will be ready when it comes again.
Thank you for this advice. You deserve an award

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find My Wife/soul Mate? by kaywhy09(m): 3:53pm On Feb 24, 2023
Have you checked Tinda app grin
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find My Wife/soul Mate? by Juliearth(f): 3:54pm On Feb 24, 2023
chccho:

Past experiences from people have proven that you cannot hurry love. Phil Collins acceded to this when he said" you can't hurry love, you just have to wait".

The keyword you have to imbue here is "wait". The right partner will find you. Remember that nothing good comes easy and if you rush, you may make the wrong choice.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find My Wife/soul Mate? by kaywhy09(m): 3:55pm On Feb 24, 2023
citytv:
Op if you based in Ibadan let's connect

Let's roll
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find My Wife/soul Mate? by iammolise(m): 4:01pm On Feb 24, 2023
incandescentena:
I will advice you to "MASTER HOW TO REMAIN CALM". wink
Gbamsolutly, beta first advice! smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find My Wife/soul Mate? by TheGift: 4:04pm On Feb 24, 2023
chccho:

The best advice I can give you is to stop seriously searching.
Just focus on discovering yourself, love most times is like a butterfly, you chase after it and it'll fly away, but you stay and wait and it flies your way.

6 Likes

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find My Wife/soul Mate? by chccho(m): 4:16pm On Feb 24, 2023
lanocfoods:

I'm your soulmate cool
Very funny! grin
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find My Wife/soul Mate? by Zeezenho: 4:23pm On Feb 24, 2023
chccho:

I should tell u how old I am here

Sir nothing wrong with that.it will help understand your problem better.
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find My Wife/soul Mate? by chccho(m): 4:25pm On Feb 24, 2023
Zeezenho:

Sir nothing wrong with that.it will help understand your problem better.
Sorry but I don't have a problem pls

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find My Wife/soul Mate? by GindoX(m): 4:33pm On Feb 24, 2023
fyneeagle99:
YOU ARE DESTINED TO BE SINGLE

Yeah, some people no understand say, they are not supposed to get married.. that chapter no dey their life... But they see it as bad undecided
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find My Wife/soul Mate? by chccho(m): 4:48pm On Feb 24, 2023
AlphaAlex:
First of all thereā€™s nothing like a soulmate get that belief out of your head You just have people you are compatible or vibe very well with .

Secondly you sound quite desperate you should tell us why but anyway desperation will not give you what you want it will only give you what you donā€™t want,.

In order for you to find the women that will be compatible with you , you have to go out and actually meet women it may take a long time to find one you are really compatible with but itā€™s what you have to do whining and crying will not help matters go out meet women interact with them have fun and surely your supposed soulmate will come donā€™t beat yourself up about it, your fears and desperationā€™s are not real .
I AM NOT DESPERATE PLS..

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find My Wife/soul Mate? by InvertedHammer: 4:51pm On Feb 24, 2023
chccho:

/
Do you go out a lot? If Yes, then it will be very difficult to find a wife.

How do you expect a man to settle down when almost all ladies out there are into hookups and runs?
It numbs the spirit.

But once you decide that you want to get married to have kids, it becomes easy.
In Nigeria, love is the special attention you get from her after you spend on her. It doesn't exist.
The more you spend, the more the attention which could easily be misconstrued as love.

Oyibo created that fantasy in novels and just like in the issue of Bible, people embraced it as the gospel truth.
In all, remember to guard your pocket.

/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find My Wife/soul Mate? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 24, 2023
chccho:

I AM NOT DESPERATE PLS..
okay o no wahala
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find My Wife/soul Mate? by Karlifate: 5:13pm On Feb 24, 2023
Corea4king:
Nobody will understand you better than I. I equally going through thesame stress and the worst part of it is that age is no more on myside. And I have parted away with majority of my female friends when am down with poison.

I am (present tense)

or

I was (past tense)
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find My Wife/soul Mate? by VOR2019: 5:22pm On Feb 24, 2023
incandescentena:
I will advice you to "MASTER HOW TO REMAIN CALM". wink
And keep working hard and smart, acquiring (without undue stress) what is necessary to make life worth living.

Remember this (no matter what Faith you profess), ā€œBe anxious for nothingā€ as found in the Christian Bible - Philippians 4:6-7, which reads, ā€œDo not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.ā€

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find My Wife/soul Mate? by Karlifate: 5:22pm On Feb 24, 2023
bonnyhope:

Is like you are tired with your peace of mind

grin grin
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find My Wife/soul Mate? by Prolific007(m): 5:28pm On Feb 24, 2023
Being sensitive to your environment can be helpful. What you're looking for might just be around you. Once you meet a lady that keys into your perspective to life then she's your wife.

If that characteristic can not be found in older ladies just bring down your gaze and look for a sensible smaller that's a listener, instill the characters you want into her and grow with her.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find My Wife/soul Mate? by chccho(m): 5:34pm On Feb 24, 2023
Konjiboii:
Why do you want to put yourself in handcuffs knowingly , what you need is a heir and you are good, companion is easy to get it doesn't necessarily have to be someone you love. Just be smart and calculative and you will see how beautiful life is without the tension of a "wife"
Hmmn!!!
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find My Wife/soul Mate? by chccho(m): 5:36pm On Feb 24, 2023
MrColdsweat:
There's nothing like soulmate. You've been misled by Hollywood.
This statement is very common and it seems most people just got married anyhow, to anybody carelessly.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find My Wife/soul Mate? by Johnchrix(m): 5:36pm On Feb 24, 2023
franchasofficia:
Do not ever make the mistake of marrying for romantic love, love is a fallacy, its a tool used to manipulate weak minds.

If you want to marry without regrets, marry based on the qualities and things that will ensure the growth or expansion of your financial wealth, sustainability of your success and lineage. Marry like the Royal families.

Before you pick any lady to marry, consider her:

personality; is she respectful?

Is she reliable ?

Does she enjoy working and earning?

Does she have a career prospect?

Does she have clear plans to grow on her own with little help from you?

If something happens to you and renders you incapacitated, can she sustain your family success without resorting to begging and turning miserable?

Does she have luck on her side? If she is not lucky, its a risk marrying her cos her ill luck will mar your life unless your destiny is too bright to outshine her ill luck.

Who are her immediate family members ? Are they leeches or people you can run to for help if need be?

Watch her utterances about life and money management.

Is she a money maker or a money spender?

What's her belief? Does it align with yours?

Will her profession, career, business, handwork or craft help you grow or mar/distort your own growth?

Don't marry for sex, sex is overrated, you will bet tired of sex in marriage even if your wife fine pass mami iwota, especially as a man, so forget about romantic vibes or sex vibes.

Love is not enough to marry anybody, it will expire when financial lack sets in.

Wise words.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find My Wife/soul Mate? by incandescentena: 5:42pm On Feb 24, 2023
VOR2019:
And keep working hard and smart, acquiring (without undue stress) what is necessary to make life worth living.

Remember this (no matter what Faith you profess), ā€œBe anxious for nothingā€ as found in the Christian Bible - Philippians 4:6-7, which reads, ā€œDo not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.ā€
Your comment is appreciated
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find My Wife/soul Mate? by Ow0eg0kudi: 5:50pm On Feb 24, 2023
chccho:

Hmmmm @chccho
You asked a question and I'm sure you know the answer already.
Change true love in your last question with real gold and answer the question.

Perspectives: Gold, is a gem and a stone but few people ever come across it but you can see other stones everywhere. You can just step outside your door and you will see stones. You may even pay someone to remove it far from you but gemstones are different. You have to really search for it and pay the price to possess it.

AĢ€mį»Ģ€raĢ€n: You can choose to settle for the ubiquitous stones or persevere and get that gemstone you so desire. Just know that there are pure and super virtuous woman, whose virtue is not just chastity, but you have to do your homework and fieldwork.

Why do you think Isaac married OĢ€reĢ€beĢ at 40?
Do you know Baba Kumuyi's age when he got married to Mama Biodun Kumuyi, a recent convert?
How old was Pst. Poju Oyemade when he walked down, or is it up, the aisle?

The ball is in someone's court...

įŗøni tiĢ yiĢoĢ€ jįŗ¹ oyin inuĢ aĢ€paĢta koĢ€ niĢ wo įŗ¹nu aĢ€aĢkeĢ. Ire oĢ€

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Guys Only: Post Ur Picture, Let Me C How Handsome U R. / Nigerian Lady In Australia Got A Car From Her Husband As Val Gift (Photos) / Most Attractive Features Men Look Out For In Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.