Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,740 members, 7,827,729 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

I Got Pregnant And Abandoned By My Boyfriend. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Got Pregnant And Abandoned By My Boyfriend. (6846 Views)

A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road / Lady Who Got Pregnant At 23 As A Virgin Without Penetrative Sex (pics) / "I Got Pregnant From A One Night Stand At Age 16... And This Happened..." (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Got Pregnant And Abandoned By My Boyfriend. by flokii: 3:38pm On Feb 24, 2023
You made up your mind to keep it so keep it..

When the thing dey sweet you.. you seek for advice?.. when the long thing fall and you use your hand put am back inside... You disturb us?

If you check well now, she might not even know who owns the pregnancy, just picked one out of the many guys she's been sleeping with to pin pregnancy on.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Got Pregnant And Abandoned By My Boyfriend. by flokii: 3:46pm On Feb 24, 2023
candygist:

Im sure your parent advice you to stay away from adultery and to be a good girl, but you saw them as old school. Aunty carry your cross. It's not the end of the world. You will be fine.

No mind her.. She derailed her life over pleasure outside marriage..

Even old school Onyeka Onwenu use am sing with KSA say.. If you love me, you go wait for me.
A guy that has not married you dey off your pant anyhow, when e be say na you go bear the burnt of the whole thing.

2 Likes

Re: I Got Pregnant And Abandoned By My Boyfriend. by enny234: 3:58pm On Feb 24, 2023
CaveAdullam:
1. The best option right now is abortion.

Reasons why you will not abort:

A. Personal belief.

B. Religious belief.

C. Fear of death (a good medical professional with a high success rate can help you though).

D. Vague imaginations that the child will become great in the future. And when the child becomes great you will leverage your past anger, disappointment, and rejection to haunt the father.

This imagination is vague.

You can't raise that child in this poor, hellish, and devilish political and socioeconomic system. The children already born in this cesspool called Nigeria are in pain, stress, fear, and hunger.

Note:
Don't force yourself and pregnancy on your boyfriend. He will never love you and the child. And without love flowing from the father, the home will never be at peace; a house built on an unstable thin shaky foundation.

Take the first and best option. After that, look for ways to earn a living and become a better woman.

You looking for love in such a condition and a critical moment is self-delusion. Chance and luck may favor you, but you're not the exception.

Have a nice day.

I love this response
At 3 weeks when you noticed pregnancy and partner was unwilling and it seems either your folks aren't in the picture or either unwilling or unable to take care,
You should have considered abortion immediately

At 3 weeks, the fetus doesn't even have a heartbeat, do not let sentiments play into logic

At 3weeks , (even up to 12 weeks), medical termination (with drugs, no instruments, no surgery) has success rate of 95-99% and complication rate of less than 1%, when done under the supervision of a trained personnel

Go under any of the bridges, Sabo yaba, Ajah etc, you see a lot of children from unplanned pregnancies,

Of course, abstinence is still the best if pregnancy is undesirable,
But ignorance should not be an excuse for birthing a child

5 Likes

Re: I Got Pregnant And Abandoned By My Boyfriend. by imagrg(m): 4:01pm On Feb 24, 2023
Move on sister, move on.

That child could be a blessing in disguise.
Re: I Got Pregnant And Abandoned By My Boyfriend. by MoneyMustBMade(m): 4:15pm On Feb 24, 2023
Men go dey Yab women everyday yet plenty of them are very irresponsible and useless

Sometimes I don't blame women when they start being stubborn towards men.
How can a guy put a young girl in that state and block her
If is the guy sister, how will be feel. Very bad

You will be fine. Just be strong you will not regret it believe me

You will still achieve your dreams and get married, so be strong and don't let it weigh you down.

I went with my wife to labour room and I pity her, come imagine single mum suffering alone. Some guys dey useless

You will be fine soon

3 Likes

Re: I Got Pregnant And Abandoned By My Boyfriend. by tensazangetsu20(m): 4:22pm On Feb 24, 2023
MoneyMustBMade:
Men go dey Yab women everyday yet plenty of them are very irresponsible and useless

You will still achieve your dreams and get married, so be strong and don't let it weigh you down.

I went with my wife to labour room and I pity her, come imagine single mum suffering alone. Some guys dey useless

You will be fine soon

This women intentionally choose this useless men to date. They have hardworking purpose driven men walk up to them but they discard those for the useless ones until bele enter.

2 Likes

Re: I Got Pregnant And Abandoned By My Boyfriend. by Csami(m): 4:23pm On Feb 24, 2023
There’s no victim here. You got pregnant because you wanted to get pregnant. You kept the pregnancy for yourself and not for him. He never wanted to be part of it from the beginning and that’s his right.
If you had decided to abort it with or without his knowledge, I’m sure no matter what he says or do, will have no effect on your decision. Even as much as I am tempted to feel pity, respect his decision and carry your cross! E go better for you.

3 Likes

Re: I Got Pregnant And Abandoned By My Boyfriend. by Human23(f): 4:31pm On Feb 24, 2023
MoneyMustBMade:

You will be fine soon

Thank you. Thank you so much.i just needed this to hold on to. Yes I'll be fine.
Re: I Got Pregnant And Abandoned By My Boyfriend. by MoneyMustBMade(m): 4:32pm On Feb 24, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

This women intentionally choose this useless men to date. They have hardworking purpose driven men walk up to them but they discard those for the useless ones until bele enter.

I swear
Women too like attention and that's what is putting many of them in this kind of issues forgetting that jobless guys are always having time, responsible guys don't always have that time to be giving attention all the time

2 Likes

Re: I Got Pregnant And Abandoned By My Boyfriend. by Raalsalghul: 4:47pm On Feb 24, 2023
Nigerians and generational poverty: like 5 and 6. grin

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Got Pregnant And Abandoned By My Boyfriend. by ChildOfDoom: 4:54pm On Feb 24, 2023
Human23:
My name is Mary.
I am four months pregnant and I got abandoned by my boyfriend. I told him about it when I was three weeks gone and he said he doesn't want to be part of it. When it was time to register for antenatal I told him again and even sent him pictures of the registration. But this time he blocked me on all social media and also blocked my number. I got my friends to reach out to him and he said the same thing. Few days back I got my friend to remind me again on how far I've gone and how hard it has been having to face this pregnancy alone, but still he repeated and said " I am not a party to it".
To the cause of this pregnancy I lost my job.
I live alone and recently my Younger brother came to join me because he needed to complete his fashion training in Abuja .

I have been trying to get a job ever since I lost my previous one but to no avail.. now I'm scared. I made up my mind to have my baby and gradually I've been making plans to prepare me for the future. But I'm scared. Being a single mother at 25 is not what I planned for myself and I sincerely wish to be with a partner. As stupid as it may sound I wish I could find love and the thought of knowing that having this child might scare people away from me is what breaks my heart. I'm stuck at the whole thought of getting a job, having a baby, and finding love again.

Biko I need your advice please.

may we not be made to suffer because of our excesses or little moments of distraction

I am in a big problem as you. A much bigger problem. I am in search of a companion as a form of distraction from betting.

Help pay my debt of 150k, let's co-habit. You come over. Stay with me and help each other fight our trauma. We could get married and nurse the baby like our own. Then you help plan my monthly pay. Being alone does me (us) more harm than good
Re: I Got Pregnant And Abandoned By My Boyfriend. by MoneyMustBMade(m): 4:59pm On Feb 24, 2023
Human23:

Thank you. Thank you so much.i just needed this to hold on to. Yes I'll be fine.

Sure
Re: I Got Pregnant And Abandoned By My Boyfriend. by jesmond3945: 5:08pm On Feb 24, 2023
Human23:
My name is Mary.
I am four months pregnant and I got abandoned by my boyfriend. I told him about it when I was three weeks gone and he said he doesn't want to be part of it. When it was time to register for antenatal I told him again and even sent him pictures of the registration. But this time he blocked me on all social media and also blocked my number. I got my friends to reach out to him and he said the same thing. Few days back I got my friend to remind me again on how far I've gone and how hard it has been having to face this pregnancy alone, but still he repeated and said " I am not a party to it".
I live alone and recently my Younger brother came to join me because he needed to complete his fashion training in Abuja .

I have been trying to get a job ever since I lost my previous one but to no avail.. now I'm scared. I made up my mind to have my baby and gradually I've been making plans to prepare me for the future. But I'm scared. Being a single mother at 25 is not what I planned for myself and I sincerely wish to be with a partner. As stupid as it may sound I wish I could find love and the thought of knowing that having this child might scare people away from me is what breaks my heart. I'm stuck at the whole thought of getting a job, having a baby, and finding love again.

talk to your parents. You wanted a child but he didnt. When having sex always make sure you and your partner are on the same page

2 Likes

Re: I Got Pregnant And Abandoned By My Boyfriend. by jeromestarks: 5:20pm On Feb 24, 2023
Op, you're a fool.
Good men approached you but you turned them down and open your pvssy for this guy who has left you. You followed him because he showered you will temporary money.

Now you're looking for a man who you will dump your messed up life on him.
You are looking for a man's life to destroy?

You wish you didn't reject those sincere (maybe not do rich) guy. You wish they came back.

You will never find love. You will raise that illegitimate child alone. Another man will mounted and fvcked you and you will still raise the second and third babies alone.

3 Likes

Re: I Got Pregnant And Abandoned By My Boyfriend. by emmaodet: 5:22pm On Feb 24, 2023
Raalsalghul:
Nigerians and generational poverty: like 5 and 6. grin

grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Got Pregnant And Abandoned By My Boyfriend. by Raalsalghul: 5:32pm On Feb 24, 2023
MoneyMustBMade:

I swear
Women too like attention and that's what is putting many of them in this kind of issues forgetting that jobless guys are always having time, responsible guys don't always have that time to be giving attention all the time

And I feel we should stop doing this on this forum: complaining about women all the time.

Like one of my mentors said "women will always be women" and will never change regardless of how much we rant.

In my own words, I put it as "they like what they like" regardless of whether it's the truth or not.

The so called bad/irresponsible guys they choose knows how to act, talk, dress, exercise, package himself in such a way that gets them the desired response.

And if the so called good/responsible/nice/boring dude that has a lot going for him wants to hit, he has to learn about their nature and what makes them tick from the bad guys lest he turns to a beta buck provider whom a woman is with just for his resources.

It is what it is.

They're never going to change.

It has and will always be about men changing themselves.

3 Likes

Re: I Got Pregnant And Abandoned By My Boyfriend. by Human23(f): 5:32pm On Feb 24, 2023
jeromestarks:
Op, you're a fool.
Good men approached you but you turned them down and open your pvssy for this guy who has left you. You followed him because he showered you will temporary money.

Now you're looking for a man who you will dump your messed up life on him.
You are looking for a man's life to destroy?

You wish you didn't reject those sincere (maybe not do rich) guy. You wish they came back.

You will never find love. You will raise that illegitimate child alone. Another man will mounted and fvcked you and you will still raise the second and third babies alone.

You don't even know me..
My happiness is that you're not God, and never will you be.

Maybe you've been rejected many times I can feel your pain .

But I wish you and a family member of yours a million fold of all you have said on your comments.

I pray you find peace ...

3 Likes

Re: I Got Pregnant And Abandoned By My Boyfriend. by jeromestarks: 5:42pm On Feb 24, 2023
Human23:

You don't even know me..
My happiness is that you're not God, and never will you be.

Maybe you've been rejected many times I can feel your pain .

But I wish you and a family member of yours a million fold of all you have said on your comments.

I pray you find peace ...
Rejected?🤣
Ask around, even on this platform, everyone knows that I select what I date.

Which one is "you don't know me?"
Do you want to tell me that a sincere guy did not approach you when you're younger and beautiful at 18 - 23?

Now, you're wasted and you're looking for a stupid man to carry you and your cursed nature?

You're going to train this baby and many others alone.

Think about, do girls still reject guys? Every girl is looking for a man to carry her problem.
Many useless Nigerian girls are in the same shoes as you.

Check am na.
Do you know that it's guys that are avoiding girls now?

A typical example is you. That guy left you because you're not worth keeping.

You're paying for your choice. Everyone pays eventually.

Never marry a single mother. There's a reason men don't stay in her life. She is operating under a different level of curse.

4 Likes

Re: I Got Pregnant And Abandoned By My Boyfriend. by Nonexisting1: 5:45pm On Feb 24, 2023
Your fucck, your belle, your business.

3 Likes

Re: I Got Pregnant And Abandoned By My Boyfriend. by rickleye: 5:47pm On Feb 24, 2023
Human23:
My name is Mary.

At 3 weeks gone you could have aborted. He said he was not interested.
He has been consistent in his stance. So have you in keeping the child.
You decided to keep the child - You live with consequence. If the child becomes Lebron James the sequel. You will reap the benefits then.
I am sorry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Got Pregnant And Abandoned By My Boyfriend. by jeromestarks: 5:49pm On Feb 24, 2023
flokii:

No mind her.. She derailed her life over pleasure outside marriage..

Even old school Onyeka Onwenu use am sing with KSA say.. If you love me, you go wait for me.
A guy that has not married you dey off your pant anyhow, when e be say na you go bear the burnt of the whole thing.

The girl go suffer for this life wey she come. If any man tried to help her, he will join in her suffering too and no angel from heaven or demon from hell will save them both.

She has made a choice. She will suffer the consequences. Everyone pays eventually.

1 Like

Re: I Got Pregnant And Abandoned By My Boyfriend. by rickleye: 5:51pm On Feb 24, 2023
flokii:
You made up your mind to keep it so keep it..

When the thing dey sweet you.. you seek for advice?.. when the long thing fall and you use your hand put am back inside... You disturb us?

If you check well now, she might not even know who owns the pregnancy, just picked one out of the many guys she's been sleeping with to pin pregnancy on.

How you know say it was long grin grin grin grin
You wicked o !
Re: I Got Pregnant And Abandoned By My Boyfriend. by tensazangetsu20(m): 6:00pm On Feb 24, 2023
Raalsalghul:

And I feel we should stop doing this on this forum: complaining about women all the time.

Like one of my mentors said "women will always be women" and will never change regardless of how much we rant.

In my own words, I put it as "they like what they like" regardless of whether it's the truth or not.

The so called bad/irresponsible guys they choose knows how to act, talk, dress, exercise, package himself in such a way that gets them the desired response.

And if the so called good/responsible/nice/boring dude that has a lot going for him wants to hit, he has to learn about their nature and what makes them tick from the bad guys lest he turns to a beta buck provider whom a woman is with just for his resources.

It is what it is.

They're never going to change.

It has and will always be about men changing themselves.

The worst thing to happen to a man is to be a beta bucks to an expired vagina. It's a fate worst than death.

1 Like

Re: I Got Pregnant And Abandoned By My Boyfriend. by advanceDNA: 6:17pm On Feb 24, 2023
Human23:

Yes I am .. shed me as much as you can but I didn't do this alone..

You tecnically did this alone....The decision to have unprotected sex with a man is urs cos u are not an inexperienced minor and u were not raped..
the decision to not use after sex contraceptive is urs alone...abi the guy is supposed to use contraceptive for you??...

and when u got pregnant, its ur decision alone to to keep it..... madam...carry ur cross and carry it well...if u have parents now is a good time to tell them...

u go probably dey alright las las

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Got Pregnant And Abandoned By My Boyfriend. by Raalsalghul: 6:17pm On Feb 24, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

The worst thing to happen to a man is to be a beta bucks to an expired vagina. It's a fate worst than death.

Ah Tensa!

This your bad mouth again. cheesy

Lol!

Basis your post, many men are dead, buried, expired, decomposed etc

Truth is that no matter how immoral, unchaste, expired, decayed a woman is, she will always find a beta bucks provider to wife/provide for her.

Reason being because all these red pill, female nature, dual mating strategy stuff we talk about on this forum na only like 0.378% of men know about am and 0.115% of men na him practice am.

It's why I laugh whenever I see ladies being fidgety when these discussions are going on.

If only they know how many men are ignorant in real life.

2 Likes

Re: I Got Pregnant And Abandoned By My Boyfriend. by tensazangetsu20(m): 6:19pm On Feb 24, 2023
Raalsalghul:

Ah Tensa!

This your bad mouth again. cheesy

Lol!

Basis your post, many men are dead, buried, expired, decomposed etc

Truth is that no matter how immoral, unchaste, expired, decayed a woman is, she will always find a beta bucks provider to wife/provide for her.

Reason being because all these red pill, female nature, dual mating strategy stuff we talk about on this forum na only like 0.378% of men know about am and 0.115% of men na him practice am.

Maybe in a rich country sha not in a poverty stricken shithole like naija. Once apc is announced as winner, the last 8 years will look like paradise compared to what's to come. So money no go even dey to simp.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got Pregnant And Abandoned By My Boyfriend. by emmaodet: 6:29pm On Feb 24, 2023
advanceDNA:

You tecnically did this alone....The decision to have unprotected sex with a man is urs cos u are not an inexperienced minor and u were not raped..
the decision to not use after sex contraceptive is urs alone...abi the guy is supposed to use contraceptive for you??...

and when u got pregnant, its ur decision alone to to keep it..... madam...carry ur cross and carry it well...if u have parents now is a good time to tell them...

u go probably dey alright las las

grin
Re: I Got Pregnant And Abandoned By My Boyfriend. by flokii: 6:31pm On Feb 24, 2023
rickleye:

How you know say it was long grin grin grin grin
You wicked o !

You dey mind these girls?.. for a girl to carry belle and decide she'll keep it, know that the man responsible is really putting fire in her down below.

2 Likes

Re: I Got Pregnant And Abandoned By My Boyfriend. by Raalsalghul: 6:31pm On Feb 24, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

Maybe in a rich country sha not in a poverty stricken shithole like naija. Once apc is announced as winner, the last 8 years will look like paradise compared to what's to come. So money no go even dey to simp.

True.

Environment plays a factor sha.

It just sucks that the Op is in a shithole.

If to say na place like U.K now with social security, na better cash out for the Op.

First off all, NHS go handle antenatal care and birthing.

After she born, she fit request for council housing which is almost free.

Child's education is already free come add government benefits like universal credit, child care benefits, unemployment benefits plus payments from her baby daddy.

Na flexing for the next 16 - 18 years of her life.

Opposite na the case in Nigeria.

I feel for the Op she.

1 Like

Re: I Got Pregnant And Abandoned By My Boyfriend. by Raalsalghul: 6:33pm On Feb 24, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: I Got Pregnant And Abandoned By My Boyfriend. by Lvgirl: 6:34pm On Feb 24, 2023
Human23:
My name is Mary.

Don't do doggy you won't hear...the boy just rush semen inside u...now u see Ur sef
Re: I Got Pregnant And Abandoned By My Boyfriend. by flokii: 6:34pm On Feb 24, 2023
jeromestarks:

The girl go suffer for this life wey she come. If any man tried to help her, he will join in her suffering too and no angel from heaven or demon from hell will save them both.

She has made a choice. She will suffer the consequences. Everyone pays eventually.

That's the sad reality.. Most guys deny these shameless girls who refuse to use their heads whwn they get pregnant.

Some do abortions and die in the process.. the ones that manage to survive might have their wombs damaged and won't be able to get pregnant again.

Some go ahead to give birth and then dump the babie(s) inside gutter or on dustbins to go and be living their useless lives like saints.. Their punishment awaits them in hell fire.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Girls 'beg' For Recharge Card? / He Wants To Have “ANAL SEX” What Should I Do? / Braless Slay Mama From Girlfriend Association Has This Message For Girls(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.