Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,682 members, 7,827,529 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

I Got Pregnant And Abandoned By My Boyfriend. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Got Pregnant And Abandoned By My Boyfriend. (6844 Views)

A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road / Lady Who Got Pregnant At 23 As A Virgin Without Penetrative Sex (pics) / "I Got Pregnant From A One Night Stand At Age 16... And This Happened..." (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Got Pregnant And Abandoned By My Boyfriend. by Ghoxt: 9:23am On Feb 26, 2023
Have him arrested.
Re: I Got Pregnant And Abandoned By My Boyfriend. by Nobody: 11:35pm On Mar 03, 2023
Raalsalghul:

True.

Environment plays a factor sha.

It just sucks that the Op is in a shithole.

If to say na place like U.K now with social security, na better cash out for the Op.

First off all, NHS go handle antenatal care and birthing.

After she born, she fit request for council housing which is almost free.

Child's education is already free come add government benefits like universal credit, child care benefits, unemployment benefits plus payments from her baby daddy.

Na flexing for the next 16 - 18 years of her life.

Opposite na the case in Nigeria.

I feel for the Op she.

Wow
No b small flexing
Re: I Got Pregnant And Abandoned By My Boyfriend. by Dizzyyish: 2:55am On Mar 04, 2023
Re: I Got Pregnant And Abandoned By My Boyfriend. by Sammy101111(m): 7:04am On Mar 04, 2023
My sister that child will set you free
You already have a beautiful future

I don’t know how this innocent ladies falls for the wrong guy .
Me as I guy I can’t deny what I have done never
Re: I Got Pregnant And Abandoned By My Boyfriend. by Fahvvy: 8:01am On Mar 04, 2023
@Human23

I do not feel the slightest bit of sympathy for you undecided...

I know you'll prolly call me "heartless" and think I'm against you or that I've been hurt by someone in the past and bla bla bla... Whatever rocks your boat is fine by me undecided...

But regardless, I'll tell you the truth and I won't sugarcoat things undecided...

And the truth is simple THIS IS 100% YOUR FAULT... You brought this on yourself and you've got to face the consequences of your actions undecided...

I've seen some folks up there cuddling you and all and I just can't help but laugh, because cuddle all they want it won't change things...

It won't change the fact that you decided to sleep with a guy(s) without protection...

It won't change the fact that you've gotten pregnant out of wedlock...

It won't change the fact that you've decided to bring an innocent child into this world to suffer...

It won't change the fact that you're jobless and can't provide the child with the minimum standard of living required for proper growth and development...

And what's worse is that you haven't learned your lesson undecided...

Rather than focus on looking after yourself and your child, you're focused on "finding love", was it not the same "love" that got you into this mess? undecided...

Either ways ...
It's your life, your choice...
You've made your bed, so lie on it undecided...

But the sooner you get your priorities right and focus on what's really pressing and important, the better for you undecided...

My only concern is the hardship that child will have to face on account of the decision made by two irresponsible individuals undecided...

Sincerely, I pray God helps you, atleast for the sake of that innocent baby undecided...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Got Pregnant And Abandoned By My Boyfriend. by fuckwell2080: 8:18am On Mar 04, 2023
That serve you right.that is the disavantage of dating a USELESS VAGABOND you call BOYFREIND who cant take up to rensponsibilty.Am even sure you were the one FEEDING him before he got you PREGNANT how on earth do you even OPEN LEG for a FOOL.now carry ur CROSS alone.welcome you will be SINGLE MOTHER 5 month time then you will no what LIFE is about.when HUNGER teach you lesson next time when you see VAGABOND BROKE FOOL you will RUN.I beileive you saw All these you were so STUPID to learn and date RENSPONSIBLE BOY you choose to DATE a FOOL.It ur CROSS remember no RESPONSIBLE MAN will date you as a SINGLE MOTHER because he will see you as a USELESS BURDEN,LEFT OVER who can be Bleep again by her BABY DADDY that is the REAL TRUTH.Any GUY coming for you must be irresponsibleand watch out it doesnt end well.Take my ADVICE no PEACE or else you will HATE URSEF.Alot of GIRLS as been in ur CONDITION coming to me for ADVICE as RELATIONSHIP EXPERT.
Re: I Got Pregnant And Abandoned By My Boyfriend. by being(m): 7:32pm On Mar 25, 2023
Going forward ,.ladies should see this and think deeply about the consequences of premarital sex... Forget about d attention, d threats of being left. Think about consequence- - better to be safe than sorry.. Young Ladies, advice yourselves in your groups and discussions.. be safet than sorry

Human23:
My name is Mary.
I am four months pregnant and I got abandoned by my boyfriend. I told him about it when I was three weeks gone and he said he doesn't want to be part of it. When it was time to register for antenatal I told him again and even sent him pictures of the registration. But this time he blocked me on all social media and also blocked my number. I got my friends to reach out to him and he said the same thing. Few days back I got my friend to remind me again on how far I've gone and how hard it has been having to face this pregnancy alone, but still he repeated and said " I am not a party to it".
To the cause of this pregnancy I lost my job.
I live alone and recently my Younger brother came to join me because he needed to complete his fashion training in Abuja .

I have been trying to get a job ever since I lost my previous one but to no avail.. now I'm scared. I made up my mind to have my baby and gradually I've been making plans to prepare me for the future. But I'm scared. Being a single mother at 25 is not what I planned for myself and I sincerely wish to be with a partner. As stupid as it may sound I wish I could find love and the thought of knowing that having this child might scare people away from me is what breaks my heart. I'm stuck at the whole thought of getting a job, having a baby, and finding love again.

Biko I need your advice please.

Re: I Got Pregnant And Abandoned By My Boyfriend. by Kobojunkie: 8:05pm On Mar 25, 2023
Human23:
■I have been trying to get a job ever since I lost my previous one but to no avail.. now I'm scared. I made up my mind to have my baby and gradually I've been making plans to prepare me for the future. But I'm scared. Being a single mother at 25 is not what I planned for myself and I sincerely wish to be with a partner. As stupid as it may sound I wish I could find love and the thought of knowing that having this child might scare people away from me is what breaks my heart. I'm stuck at the whole thought of getting a job, having a baby, and finding love again. Biko I need your advice please.
1. Advice with what exactly? undecided
Re: I Got Pregnant And Abandoned By My Boyfriend. by Autobot05: 8:14pm On Mar 25, 2023
Say no to fornication ...No

Now see the results
Re: I Got Pregnant And Abandoned By My Boyfriend. by Louis8796: 8:27pm On Mar 25, 2023
Give me ur boyfriend contact,social media contact,let me talk to him?
Human23:
My name is Mary.
I am four months pregnant and I got abandoned by my boyfriend. I told him about it when I was three weeks gone and he said he doesn't want to be part of it. When it was time to register for antenatal I told him again and even sent him pictures of the registration. But this time he blocked me on all social media and also blocked my number. I got my friends to reach out to him and he said the same thing. Few days back I got my friend to remind me again on how far I've gone and how hard it has been having to face this pregnancy alone, but still he repeated and said " I am not a party to it".
To the cause of this pregnancy I lost my job.
I live alone and recently my Younger brother came to join me because he needed to complete his fashion training in Abuja .

I have been trying to get a job ever since I lost my previous one but to no avail.. now I'm scared. I made up my mind to have my baby and gradually I've been making plans to prepare me for the future. But I'm scared. Being a single mother at 25 is not what I planned for myself and I sincerely wish to be with a partner. As stupid as it may sound I wish I could find love and the thought of knowing that having this child might scare people away from me is what breaks my heart. I'm stuck at the whole thought of getting a job, having a baby, and finding love again.

Biko I need your advice please.

Re: I Got Pregnant And Abandoned By My Boyfriend. by Foodqueen(f): 9:02pm On Mar 25, 2023
Eeya!!!!

Maybe you should go back home to your mom.

After your delivery, u can leave your child with her and start your life all over again.

But be sure, u won't go back to the guy when he comes back five years after, telling you to leave everything behind and continue with him.

Best wishes dear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nairalanders, See My Room. (photo) / How To Know A Girl Who Is Doing Hookup. / Why Do People Return Their Ex Pics?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.