Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,576 members, 7,820,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) (67574 Views)

Atiku Didn’t Meet Conditions To Win, INEC Tells Tribunal / Moment Thug Snatched Ballot Papers From Presiding Officer In Edo (Video/Photos) / We Transmitted Election Results To Server Using A Code —presiding Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by Dybala11(m): 10:44am On Feb 25, 2023
lhordspy:
When I say these people are the most emotional people on earth. People are always quick to attack me.

Just imagine. They want to president, they want to hold key political position in the country. BUT simple INEC presiding officer they gave this one, she is misbehaving and displaying her tribalistic nature without control , with reckless abandon.

Her polling unit code, her INEC identification number in full display while she Advertise her stup!dity and ignorance.
The gut ! The mind ! The effrontery ! .
What is wrong with these people? Always too emotional about everything they involve in or with in L!fe.

Chidinma okorie... Something is wrong with you where ever you are presiding. Your agenda will fail by God Grace.
She was wrong, very very wrong to have done that. But your accusations of her tribalistic is a blatant lie, tribalism kee you there. 😂😂😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by elganzar(m): 10:44am On Feb 25, 2023
Women 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️

For reference sake, when we say Women approach things emotionally, this is what we mean

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by 00FFT00(m): 10:45am On Feb 25, 2023
lhordspy:
When I say these people are the most emotional people on earth. People are always quick to attack me.

Just imagine. They want to president, they want to hold key political position in the country. BUT simple INEC presiding officer they gave this one, she is misbehaving and displaying her tribalistic nature without control , with reckless abandon.

Her polling unit code, her INEC identification number in full display while she Advertise her stup!dity and ignorance.
What is wrong with these people? Always too emotional about everything they involve in or with in L!fe.

Chidinma okorie... Something is wrong with you where ever you are presiding. Your agenda will fail by God Grace.

You need to take several seats and calm down, dude.

She obviously overshot, but she's also human, therefore entitled to her emotions. Her enthusiasm does not automatically evaluate to an eagerness to engage in wrongdoing as you would want people to believe on account of her tribe, and I agree that people in such sensitive positions ought to be circumspect.

However, what you witnessed is what we have been preaching about in Nigeria. That folks need to cultivate a sense of decency and restraint at all times. Emulate Peter Obi's frugality in behavior.

Anyway, don't forget to secretly vote for PO and Datti, we no go tell them say you cross carpeted. Even Seun will do the same.
Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 10:45am On Feb 25, 2023
In case you have forgotten it is the finger you use in fingering that you use to cast vote o. I just sey make I remind una
Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by Irupetepete: 10:45am On Feb 25, 2023
lhordspy:

see the way you are convulsing... Is she not suppose to have a say? Is she not a Nigerian?
Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by KosiGee(m): 10:46am On Feb 25, 2023
Laggafin:
Ok.. but weda she's an obidient or disguised Urchin.. she can't influence the votes in her polling unit. . However it's obvious Obi will win that polling Unit

She should be identified, located and her involvement and engagement as an INEC presiding officer terminated asap.

This is wrong. Most of us support Obi but people like this lady doesn’t represent the rest of us.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by wealthyhenry(m): 10:46am On Feb 25, 2023
lhordspy:

You dey yarn rubbish.
Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by Nazgul: 10:46am On Feb 25, 2023
Elsueno:
Why do some women carry out such dumb acts, B4 I even open the thread, I already had a suspicion on d gender of person..And I was right
When they say girls have fish brain, it would seem as if you're insulting them.

See the one of IMO poly, how she openly admitted that it was her pússy that made her graduate. Now this...

This singular act can earn her a jail term or even death by angry hoodlums. The way girls these days reason is becoming so scary.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by Levels2(f): 10:47am On Feb 25, 2023
lhordspy:
Sometimes we make the costliest of mistakes due to our emotions. Even after undergoing lot of trainings and sensitisation done by INEC. If this polling unit is cancelled now. Labour party supporters will be crying rigging.

Just imagine the effrontery to even post this. angry

https://twitter.com/ChidinmaOkori20/status/1629381476868341761?t=AvJcpPhulZqEH4n7g9V5qA&s=19

Please share till this get to the authority concern...

The polling unit must be cancelled

A bitch will always act like one.

Vote for Sen. Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by Femich18(m): 10:47am On Feb 25, 2023
See how this one just willingly put herself inside wahala.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by Laggafin: 10:48am On Feb 25, 2023
KosiGee:

She should be identified, located and her involvement and engagement as an INEC presiding officer terminated asap.

This is wrong. Most of us support Obi but people like this lady doesn’t represent the rest of us.
Exactly..her evil agenda has failed
Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by jeromestarks: 10:48am On Feb 25, 2023
lhordspy:

She's very stupid.
Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by pendragonbladgo(m): 10:48am On Feb 25, 2023
lhordspy:
Sometimes we make the costliest of mistakes due to our emotions. Even after undergoing lot of trainings and sensitisation done by INEC. If this polling unit is cancelled now. Labour party supporters will be crying rigging.

https://twitter.com/ChidinmaOkori20/status/1629381476868341761?
t=AvJcpPhulZqEH4n7g9V5qA&s=19
Is this how you will rule, truly politics is not for children. Igbo tribe are yet to be mature so we can not give them. They need to learn maturity for the next 14years so we can try them.
For now take your peti emotions and fast to cry failure home. Obi is too small
Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by KosiGee(m): 10:49am On Feb 25, 2023
Irupetepete:
see the way you are convulsing... Is she not suppose to have a say? Is she not a Nigerian?

She is a presiding officer and she is biased. You will be alarmed and angry if a presiding officer openly solicits votes for Atiku or Tinubu.

The lady is a fool. Phuck her. Any reasonable person supporting and praying for Peter Obi and Datti’s victory will disown this lady and her statement.
Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by pendragonbladgo(m): 10:50am On Feb 25, 2023
lhordspy:

I tire with this tribe, always fast to cry like babies
Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by descarado: 10:50am On Feb 25, 2023
ganisucks:

From kperogi to Bwala to Shehu Sani. They are already saying it.

There's only one party with its supporters being enthusiastic. That is Labour. PDP have already shut down. APC have initiated plan b: which is the courts.
This INEC girl is one of their claims they will give to the courts
OK. Thanks for the clarification.

I don't know Nigerian politics in-depth so I may not see the meaning behind what they all said.
Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by KosiGee(m): 10:50am On Feb 25, 2023
pendragonbladgo:

Is this how you will rule, truly politics is not for children. Igbo tribe are yet to be mature so we can not give them. They need to learn maturity for the next 14years so we can try them.
For now take your peti emotions and fast to cry failure home. Obi is too small

“Igbo tribe are yet to mature”

F**k you mister for that stupid statement above.
Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by dionma: 10:51am On Feb 25, 2023
Results from this polling unit must be cancelled
Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by humilitynike: 10:51am On Feb 25, 2023
This one is just a fool
Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by KosiGee(m): 10:57am On Feb 25, 2023
lhordspy:

Her polling unit code and her INEC identification number in full display while she Advertise her stup!dity and ignorance.

You are a certified bigot, a foolish and clueless old man.

Chidinma Okorie is one person and doesn’t speak for or represent Igbos. You are just triggered by her name.
As much as I’m displeased and angry at her, I think people like you should be quarantined and be placed on medication.

Chidinma is an clout chaser and a fool whom most of us would condemn and dissociate from but you are an irredeemable foolish bigot.
Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by Curious345: 10:58am On Feb 25, 2023
Trapnews:

grin
Buhari just voted for Tinubu and he showed it to the world.
Keep dreaming
Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by kernniejay(m): 10:59am On Feb 25, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:
This is Avu Central School, Owerri West LGA, we are yet to see any inec staff here. It's past 10 already.

The crowd is increasing by the seconds.

There's no tribalistic people more than Yorubas. How can the Whole Obas in Yoruba land endorsed and support Tinubu? Is that democracy?

Na Obi I de vote for
You are wrong. Have you forgotten that Afenifere, the Yoruba foremost group, endorses Peter Obi?
Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by BigBrother9ja: 11:00am On Feb 25, 2023
SLAP44:
Peter Obi will win, no matter how many fake tweets are arranged to make it look like anyone is biased.
Muh mu
Quote me if he wins.

He'll be lucky to even come 3rd
Why do pigs likes deceiving themselves?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by Goztino(m): 11:00am On Feb 25, 2023
lhordspy:

Just imagine the effrontery to even post this. >:

https://twitter.com/ChidinmaOkori20/status/1629381476868341761?t=AvJcpPhulZqEH4n7g9V5qA&s=19

What about the polling unit where Buhari displayed his vote?
They should start canceling from there
Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by luveu: 11:03am On Feb 25, 2023
Partisan aside, this is all shade of wrong. I support obi but she shouldn’t used her stupidity to cause obi from winning that polling unit
Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by Formation10: 11:05am On Feb 25, 2023
She is saying nothing but the truth in my place of vote is just the logo no LP just the logo if anyone who want to voto for LP and didn't know the Logo should call for help
Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by Nobody: 11:06am On Feb 25, 2023
elganzar:
Women 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️

For reference sake, when we say Women approach things emotionally, this is what we mean

That's my problem with them...its everything they post on social media without thinking..this is how most of them also get their boyfriends in trouble or killed by posting their locations.
Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by Sambai65(m): 11:07am On Feb 25, 2023
She do cast her self now,I believe she go trend on twitter today grin
Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by vikyno(m): 11:08am On Feb 25, 2023
lhordspy:

She is just being carried away by emotion. She is not the one that will do the voting.
Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by Johnn78: 11:09am On Feb 25, 2023
Chukwudi chidinma get some ipob handkerchiefs ready for premium tears loading sunday/monday

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by Christistruth00: 11:10am On Feb 25, 2023
lhordspy:

Her polling unit code and her INEC identification number in full display while she Advertise her stup!dity and ignorance.

a

The Christian mIssionaries thought that there was something in their diet that made them over Passionate about issues

She was so passionate that she entirely forgot about her duty to be neutral

She even went ahead to post evidence against herself where the whole earth could see it

grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by Cantonese: 11:10am On Feb 25, 2023
lhordspy:

Na English hard so like this for you?
Anyway na you kuku don fail tay tay.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

Meet Woman Who Sing And Play For Boko Haram Members / Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara / Police release NEW VIDEO: Extraordinary Scenes Inside Nigeria National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.