Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,664 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) (67577 Views)

Atiku Didn’t Meet Conditions To Win, INEC Tells Tribunal / Moment Thug Snatched Ballot Papers From Presiding Officer In Edo (Video/Photos) / We Transmitted Election Results To Server Using A Code —presiding Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by naijainstinct: 11:11am On Feb 25, 2023
This is polling unit EC 30 A (Festac Town, Lagos), she has been reported

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by WelcomeToBiafra: 11:12am On Feb 25, 2023
Nigerian politicians will fail this political exams they are writing.
Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by harmonyglobal: 11:14am On Feb 25, 2023
If na APC do this one now, stupid people go dey shout
Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by uniquelyspecial(m): 11:14am On Feb 25, 2023
lhordspy:
When I say these people are the most emotional people on earth. People are always quick to attack me.

Just imagine. They want to president, they want to hold key political position in the country. BUT simple INEC presiding officer they gave this one, she is misbehaving and displaying her tribalistic nature without control , with reckless abandon.

Her polling unit code and her INEC identification number in full display while she Advertise her stup!dity and ignorance.
The gut ! The mind ! The effrontery ! .
What is wrong with these people? Always too emotional about everything they involve in or with in L!fe.

Chidinma okorie... Something is wrong with you where ever you are presiding. Your agenda will fail by God Grace.
Tribalistic nature.
Is it the same post we saw that you also saw?

Shame!
Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by bahaushe1: 11:17am On Feb 25, 2023
Unethical!
Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by jibs4lv(m): 11:20am On Feb 25, 2023
Please where is this idi.ot presiding? Something needs to be done. No matter what, people in that capacity should be non partisan, even INEC chairman has earned them against that.
Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by Sheggy13(m): 11:21am On Feb 25, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:
This is Avu Central School, Owerri West LGA, we are yet to see any inec staff here. It's past 10 already.

The crowd is increasing by the seconds.

There's no tribalistic people more than Yorubas. How can the Whole Obas in Yoruba land endorsed and support Tinubu? Is that democracy?

Na Obi I de vote for
Obas in Yoruba land cannot endorse Tinubu but Ohaneze in the East are free to endorse Obi. Imagine your level of hypocrisy.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by ehissi(m): 11:25am On Feb 25, 2023
lhordspy:
Sometimes we make the costliest of mistakes due to our emotions. Even after undergoing lot of trainings and sensitisation done by INEC. If this polling unit is cancelled now. Labour party supporters will be crying rigging.

Just imagine the effrontery to even post this. angry

https://twitter.com/ChidinmaOkori20/status/1629381476868341761?t=AvJcpPhulZqEH4n7g9V5qA&s=19

The colour of her problem is Mumu red!! Anybody who understands the dictates of NYSC should know that NYSC is tagged as paramilitary and as such, Corps members are meant to be non-partisan at all times.

They are Corps members who were given 3 - 6months extension of service without pay for making political statements as Corps Members.....

Then you now mumu on top, snap yourself as a PO over a polling unit and are calling "PitObi", your foolishness is Presidential.......

If OBi wins that unit, it will be voided immediately because of her and if INEC makes a report to NYSC, she will see hell for the next 6 months!!

Maybe by that time, her mumu go done do by then

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by Easy5265: 11:33am On Feb 25, 2023
lhordspy:
When I say these people are the most emotional people on earth. People are always quick to attack me.

Just imagine. They want to president, they want to hold key political position in the country. BUT simple INEC presiding officer they gave this one, she is misbehaving and displaying her tribalistic nature without control , with reckless abandon.

Her polling unit code and her INEC identification number in full display while she Advertise her stup!dity and ignorance.
What is wrong with these people? Always too emotional about everything they involve in or with in L!fe.

Chidinma okorie... Something is wrong with you where ever you are presiding. Your agenda will fail by God Grace.

Your inability to think objectively is clear indication that you have failed. I wont say more.
Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by jude79(m): 11:33am On Feb 25, 2023
lhordspy:

Research says 90% of emotional individuals are good people, so where does that leave unemotional dolts like you? exactly where you belong as an urchin your life below

1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by Regie2bless: 11:37am On Feb 25, 2023
lhordspy:
Sometimes we make the costliest of mistakes due to our emotions. Even after undergoing lot of trainings and sensitisation done by INEC. If this polling unit is cancelled now. Labour party supporters will be crying rigging.

https://twitter.com/ChidinmaOkori20/status/1629381476868341761?t=AvJcpPhulZqEH4n7g9V5qA&s=19
There is no constitution that Bans NYSC from voting or expressing their opinion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by Splendor27: 11:42am On Feb 25, 2023
It a lie,,this is a yoruba urchin in disguise...
Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by soil4soil(m): 11:42am On Feb 25, 2023
If she is arrested for being partisan, some people will be complaining.

And she say that she is one of the future leader.

Every shameful act
Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by Nostring: 11:56am On Feb 25, 2023
Regie2bless:
There is no constitution that Bans NYSC from voting or expressing their opinion.
mumu....not when you're an electorate officer.. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by Angrymode: 11:57am On Feb 25, 2023
She is foolish for such a post. This one must have bought her certificate.
Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by onyeka3310: 12:04pm On Feb 25, 2023
lhordspy:

oga you are a fool
Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by backbone503(m): 12:15pm On Feb 25, 2023
One fool spotted.
Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by Lacash: 12:16pm On Feb 25, 2023
lhordspy:

Imagine giving a presiding duty to a chicken brain Olosho….🙈🙈🙈
Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by Yusufisraelj(m): 12:25pm On Feb 25, 2023
orikoku:
They might cancel that pulling unit she works

Nope they won't, while it's out of place for her to pick any party, if she does her job well and the party observers are okay with the conduct. The result is very valid.
Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by cardoctor(m): 12:52pm On Feb 25, 2023
Is she not telling the truth?
Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by Konjiboii: 1:00pm On Feb 25, 2023
Girls and social media posting ehn, na why woman no fit rule this country them go kill us with TikTok and duck mouth pictures.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by SaturnNick(m): 1:00pm On Feb 25, 2023
PDAPC foot soldier spotted grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by encreaz: 1:02pm On Feb 25, 2023
Are you sure this is real? Nobody can do this...even candidate's children working as INEC staff can't try this....
Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by tymicjay77: 1:15pm On Feb 25, 2023
I will advice no one should be quick to abuse or complain... Even in my polling unit , some overzealous party agent were taking pictures of the inec adhoc staff. They could actually have access to their social media account and they will post indiscriminately post just to ridicule some party. ....
I have come to realize that in Nigeria as long the news is not video with voice , I DNT believe it . Cos some party believe in propaganda
Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by pendragonbladgo(m): 1:44pm On Feb 25, 2023
KosiGee:

“Igbo tribe are yet to mature”

F**k you mister for that stupid statement above.
Over 5years I follow the way your leaders and people do things, only an imature will hear that a President of a great nation is dead and another person is rulling and will believe. Now Obi said he will win and you guys can't reason, win the North? Funny!!!
Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:46pm On Feb 25, 2023
jchioma:
She's a heroin, a patriot and obedient Nigerian. I salute her courage and bravery. PO is a goal!!!
bravery over someone that has lost already Many of u are just emotional fools
Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by techgen(m): 1:51pm On Feb 25, 2023
IT'S OBVIOUS THE ELECTION WILL BE CANCELLED.... so, many polling unit didn't see INEC officials...and results will definitely be announced there...fu*k BVAS sad
Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by Ojukwubucket(m): 2:30pm On Feb 25, 2023
Hassanmaye:

Yes with drugs and cocaine and later used to money to invest in "legitimate" tribe. This is 21 century we know how your tribe roll.
At least e better pass skull mining
Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 2:38pm On Feb 25, 2023
Ojukwubucket:

At least e better pass skull mining
I won't say one word again is okay
Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by Pityoobi: 2:54pm On Feb 25, 2023
lhordspy:

Too much emotions for these clannish people who fought Nigeria’s only civil war because of their foolish beliefs of ethnic superiority.
Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by jchioma: 2:56pm On Feb 25, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
bravery over someone that has lost already Many of u are just emotional fools

Like your father and mother na grin

If he has lost, why are you pained? Ewu!
Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by Godwin4444: 2:57pm On Feb 25, 2023
Racoon:
This is partisanship! As part of the electoral umpire, she is not supposed to do this shit. This presiding officer must be arrested and dealt with
these are evidences to b used again lp in court in case they want to shout malpractice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

Meet Woman Who Sing And Play For Boko Haram Members / Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara / Police release NEW VIDEO: Extraordinary Scenes Inside Nigeria National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.