Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) (67573 Views)

Atiku Didn’t Meet Conditions To Win, INEC Tells Tribunal / Moment Thug Snatched Ballot Papers From Presiding Officer In Edo (Video/Photos) / We Transmitted Election Results To Server Using A Code —presiding Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by Backpedal: 10:29am On Feb 25, 2023
samsard:
You must be out of your mind, guy. Why not chastise her for her own actions instead of involving her tribe and labeling everyone? Are you a baby or just willfully ignorant? Nairaland is basically the playground of tribalists, and there are just as many Yoruba tribalists as there are Igbo ones, if not more and you of course are obviously a tribalist. If anything, it's the Hausa ones that are much less in number and less vocal.

Don't mind the he goat

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by OmoFiditi: 10:29am On Feb 25, 2023
owobokiri:

That boy has been doing so everyday here!
Insults upon insults on igbos and his threads are always quickly spirited to the front page!
Do your checks!
I don't know if that has been legalized here

No matter how you report ihordspy, plaindealer, batified2023 for ethnic insults, Seun Mynd44 and other mods will look the other way. No ban, nothing. Such wickedness.

Thiefnubuu has bought and paid for this site but we will not give up. Its too late to give. Obi will win. Insha Allah!
Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by Trybes(m): 10:29am On Feb 25, 2023
Check very well if her page was hacked or not
This is unbelievable
Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by dettolgel: 10:29am On Feb 25, 2023
lhordspy:
If I say yiibos are the most emotional people on earth. People are always quick to attack me.

Just imagine. They want to president, they want to hold key political position in the country. BUT simple INEC presiding officer they gave this one, she is misbehaving and displaying her tribalistic nature without control , with reckless abandon.

Her polling unit code, her INEC identification number in full display while she Advertise her stup!dity and ignorance.
The gut ! The mind ! The effrontery ! .
What is wrong with these people? Always too emotional about everything they involve in or with in L!fe.

Chidinma okorie... Something is wrong with you where ever you are presiding. Your agenda will fail by God Grace.

Do you know how idiotic you sound?

One girl's action is now the action of Igbos?

How demonic can you people be? Is it not your Oba that was threatening people for refusing to vote his candidate, that isn't emotional? With your logic since your Oba could be so tribalistic it is safe to say Yorubas are emotional and tribalistic? grin
Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by ChybuzzDD(m): 10:29am On Feb 25, 2023
lhordspy:
If I say yiibos are the most corrupt, tribalistic people on earth. People are always quick to attack me.

Just imagine. They want to president, they want to hold key political position in the country. BUT simple INEC presiding officer they gave this one, she is misbehaving and displaying her tribalistic nature without control , with reckless abandon.

Her polling unit code, her INEC identification number in full display while she Advertise her stupidity and ignorance.
What is wrong with these people? Always too emotional about everything they involve in or with in Life.

I weak.

Just shut up, silly boy!

Nigeria is amongst the most corrupt country in the world, and Igbos haven't been the ones running the country since 1970! How did this happen, if Igbos are actually the most corrupt?

Is your brain too dull to reason things out
Buhari didn't appoint any Igboman in any sensitive position throughout gis 8yrs rule, and he's not an Igboman. So, silly boy, where did Buhari get his tribalism from

The Igbos have been voting people of other ethnic groups since 1979 without any discrimination, but this year, we have managed to present Obi, yet you tribalistic idiot prefer your sick, old, rickety man over him!
So, where did you get your own tribalism from, if Igbos are actually the most tribalistic? Or is it that the Igbos who have been voting for your brothers over the years taught you that

Let me not even continue wasting my time giving you so many instances that you won't be able to analyse and comprehend
Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by MartinCorridon: 10:29am On Feb 25, 2023
She should be flogged publicly.
Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by ganisucks(f): 10:30am On Feb 25, 2023
descarado:

How did you know pdp is confessing obi will win?

I will love to know, if you don't mind.
From kperogi to Bwala to Shehu Sani. They are already saying it.

There's only one party with its supporters being enthusiastic. That is Labour. PDP have already shut down. APC have initiated plan b: which is the courts.
This INEC girl is one of their claims they will give to the courts
Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 25, 2023
Back in 2011 and I was a corp member as PO in the heart of NorthEast I wanted GEJ to win but I didn't even show it to fellow corpers. When he eventually won and other were celebrating, I joined them just before we begin to see the pictures of mutilated corpers in other northern state.
This guy is graduate but only read and read but failed to mature along
Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by OmoFiditi: 10:31am On Feb 25, 2023
lhordspy:

Where is the insult?

You insult Igbos everyday on this forum, the mods look the other way because of their APC political leanings, but you expect INEC to sanction a corper for having her own political view. Preach to your mods and practice what you preach. That lady will preside over that election, heavens will not fall.
Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by lhordspy: 10:32am On Feb 25, 2023
OmoFiditi:

You insult Igbos everyday on this forum, the mods look the other way because of their APC political leanings, but you expect INEC to sanction a corper for having her own political leanings. Preach to your mods and practice what you preach. That lady will preside over that election, heavens will not fall.

I asked a simple question Mr man. Where is the insult?
Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by ganisucks(f): 10:32am On Feb 25, 2023
Rayban25:

No but let's be honest I support obi too but as a youth corp member and polling officer you are not to post something like this online...and girls of this generation like to post unnecessary things that may koba them.
She's a paid actor for APC. Is Labour Party written on her forehead. Oh, because her name is Chinaza,abi.
Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 10:32am On Feb 25, 2023
lhordspy:
If I say yiibos are the most emotional people on earth. People are always quick to attack me.

Her polling unit code, her INEC identification number in full display while she Advertise her stupidity and ignorance.
What is wrong with these people? Always too emotional about everything they involve in or with in Life.

Chidinma okorie... Something is wrong with you where ever you are presiding. Your agenda will fail by God Grace.

I don't support this. She ought to act professional. But when the INEC officer on Twitter endorsed Seun kuti's tweet on PO been an opportunist you never condemned it, you didn't bash the tribe, you didn't come here to write this long epistle of hate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by owobokiri(m): 10:32am On Feb 25, 2023
OmoFiditi:

No matter how you report ihordspy, plaindealer, batified2023 for ethnic insults, Seun Mynd44 and other mods will look the other way. No ban, nothing. Such wickedness.

Thiefnubuu has bought and paid for this site but we will not give up. Its too late to give. Obi will win. Insha Allah!

Some times when you report them for their abuses, that thread will no longer appear to you with the device you used to report them..

If you open the same thread with another device, the thread will be there! Which means, they only hid the thread from you but still left it for the whole world to read.
Tragic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by boxypane(m): 10:33am On Feb 25, 2023
Na my p***y help me graduate. Na them be this. No brains! All emotions.
Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by ganisucks(f): 10:33am On Feb 25, 2023
lhordspy:

I told you, that on Election day, they'll give you orders you don't like.
Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by lhordspy: 10:34am On Feb 25, 2023
DREAMHOMES6970:

I don't support this. She ought to act professional. But when the INEC officer on Twitter endorsed Seun kuti's tweet on PO been an opportunist you never condemned it, you didn't bash the tribe, you didn't come here to write this long epistle of hate.

I did. In fact your people cried out. Even INEC came out to apologise that it was a mistake...

We all criticised it.
Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by OmoFiditi: 10:34am On Feb 25, 2023
lhordspy:

INEC man Victor Aluko was on Channels TV yesterday disregarding evidence of rigging by INEC officials who are destroying and hiding voters' card in the East in favour of APC, I didn't see you lament.
Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by faceLAGOS: 10:34am On Feb 25, 2023
lhordspy:
Sometimes we make the costliest of mistakes due to our emotions. Even after undergoing lot of trainings and sensitisation done by INEC. If this polling unit is cancelled now. Labour party supporters will be crying rigging.

Just imagine the effrontery to even post this. angry

https://twitter.com/ChidinmaOkori20/status/1629381476868341761?t=AvJcpPhulZqEH4n7g9V5qA&s=19

I don’t think the f00lish girl has done anything wrong.

She’s just be naive & stoopid base on woman wey she be.

That’s all
Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by onyxo76(m): 10:35am On Feb 25, 2023
i just wonder what kind of youth we have these days, social media has really made most of some so foolish and care free about so many things.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by ufotunang: 10:35am On Feb 25, 2023
What a beautiful presiding officer
Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by naturefellow(m): 10:35am On Feb 25, 2023
kozmokaz:

"You igbos" kee you there
see how he spells it, gives him away as a chronic tribalist!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by lhordspy: 10:35am On Feb 25, 2023
OmoFiditi:

INEC man Victor Aluko was on Channels TV yesterday disregarding evidence of rigging by INEC officials who are destroying and hiding voters' card in the East in favour of APC, I didn't see you lament.

Mr.man Stop deviating. You accused me of Insulting. And I am asking you to show me the insult.

I am still waiting.
Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 10:35am On Feb 25, 2023
Ojukwubucket:

Mumu.. since we never be president, we no better pass you?
Yes with drugs and cocaine and later used to money to invest in "legitimate" tribe. This is 21 century we know how your tribe roll.
Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 10:36am On Feb 25, 2023
Ojukwubucket:

Mumu.. since we never be president, we no better pass you?
We know what's going on
Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by OChimex: 10:36am On Feb 25, 2023
lhordspy:
When I say these people are the most emotional people on earth. People are always quick to attack me.

Her polling unit code, her INEC identification number in full display while she Advertise her stup!dity and ignorance.
What is wrong with these people? Always too emotional about everything they involve in or with in L!fe.

No tribe in Nigeria history has voted every tribe during elections than the Igbos
Igbos voted Abiola, OBJ agains their own Ojukwu, Yaradua, Atiku, GEJ.
They are the most patriotic. Want a better Nigeria.
Live in all states in Nigeria, doing business and investing like it’s their home.
Which tribe can you say the same thing for, tell me?
Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by OmoFiditi: 10:37am On Feb 25, 2023
owobokiri:

Some times when you report them for their abuses, that thread will no longer appear to you with the device you used to report them..

If you open the same thread with another device, the thread will be there! Which means, they only hid the thread from you but still left it for the whole world to read.
Tragic

Very true. Seun and Mynd44 know what they are doing. Thiefnubuu has bought and paid for this site.
You go on other social media, WhatsApp, twitter, FB, you will hardly see any serious APC supporter, you come here and they are everywhere like gutter rats hiding under anonymity because they are not proud to defend their political convictions to people who know really know them. Who is fooling who?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by kabillionaire(m): 10:37am On Feb 25, 2023
Do you know how many years she wasted before graduating because of strike? better shut up
lhordspy:
When I say these people are the most emotional people on earth. People are always quick to attack me.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by naturefellow(m): 10:37am On Feb 25, 2023
DREAMHOMES6970:

what do you expect from the semi-illiterate, hypocritic urchin as lhordspy who uses grammar to defend absolute gibberish as Jagaban gazelle gara gara and bala'blu? cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by OmoFiditi: 10:38am On Feb 25, 2023
lhordspy:

Mr.man Stop deviating. You accused me of Insulting. And I am asking you to show me the insult.

I am still waiting.

Is 'yiibo' a pet name for any ethnic group?
Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by saphiere(f): 10:38am On Feb 25, 2023
[s]
lhordspy:

[/s]
Vote for the woman below

Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by OmoFiditi: 10:39am On Feb 25, 2023
saphiere:
[s][/s]
Vote for the woman below

Stop this foolery and stop distracting up please.
Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by Soki234: 10:40am On Feb 25, 2023
lhordspy:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

Ojukwu Bunker Facts With Picture.. / Meet Woman Who Sing And Play For Boko Haram Members / Police release NEW VIDEO: Extraordinary Scenes Inside Nigeria National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.