Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,805 members, 7,820,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) (67579 Views)

Atiku Didn’t Meet Conditions To Win, INEC Tells Tribunal / Moment Thug Snatched Ballot Papers From Presiding Officer In Edo (Video/Photos) / We Transmitted Election Results To Server Using A Code —presiding Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by Godwin4444: 3:01pm On Feb 25, 2023
seunmsg:
People should keep reporting her to INEC, Police and NYSC. Some of this partisan and naive Obi supporters must be watched very closely.
I don report her on twitter

Endeavor to do that too
Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 3:04pm On Feb 25, 2023
jchioma:

Like your father and mother na grin

If he has lost, why are you pained? Ewu!
that's why your generation led Ojukwu to war that Saw u guys slaughtered like chickens idiot... Na online this Ina stupidity go end... Fool
Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by FreeStuffsNG: 3:07pm On Feb 25, 2023
lhordspy:
When I say these people are the most emotional people on earth. People are always quick to attack me.

Just imagine. They want to president, they want to hold key political position in the country. BUT simple INEC presiding officer they gave this one, she is misbehaving and displaying her tribalistic nature without control , with reckless abandon.

Her polling unit code and her INEC identification number in full display while she Advertise her stup!dity and ignorance.
The gut ! The mind ! The effrontery ! .
What is wrong with these people? Always too emotional about everything they involve in or with in L!fe.

Chidinma okorie... Something is wrong with you where ever you are presiding. Your agenda will fail by God Grace.

Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by maidenaanu(f): 3:33pm On Feb 25, 2023
As much as I support Peter obi to win, the chances are so slim, not because he can't but because of the percentage of votes that he might likely gather, northerners has the highest number of electorates, and they are so selfish that they vote based on tribes..chances are that atiku will win most of the northern votes, howbeit, let the best man win...
Regardless of the outcome life continues.
Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by Kingspin(m): 3:44pm On Feb 25, 2023
lhordspy:
When I say these people are the most emotional people on earth. People are always quick to attack me.

Just imagine. They want to president, they want to hold key political position in the country. BUT simple INEC presiding officer they gave this one, she is misbehaving and displaying her tribalistic nature without control , with reckless abandon.

Her polling unit code and her INEC identification number in full display while she Advertise her stup!dity and ignorance.
What is wrong with these people? Always too emotional about everything they involve in or with in L!fe.

Chidinma okorie... Something is wrong with you where ever you are presiding. Your agenda will fail by God Grace.
It wrong for the INEC agent.
But Buhari will vote Atiku
Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by calabardick(m): 4:26pm On Feb 25, 2023
lhordspy:

Biafran traitor on display!
Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by kelly72: 4:51pm On Feb 25, 2023
She just ruined herself hahaha.
She must be a good student of the
Lagos REC. That one doesn't even want
an election before handing over to Tinubu.
Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by Abdulhakeem7(m): 5:41pm On Feb 25, 2023
lhordspy:

Amen
Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by PeterObi4LP: 6:32pm On Feb 25, 2023
lhordspy:

You must die of BP
Wait until SS and SE result comes in. I must buy you as one of my slave as Yoro Muslim
Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by swiych(m): 7:32pm On Feb 25, 2023
xtivin:

Fish Brain, this one go school? I pity her husband to be.... How can you hold such sensitive role and canvas vote for a party? Very dumb thinking with her Vj.
Exactly
Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by jchioma: 8:47pm On Feb 25, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
that's why your generation led Ojukwu to war that Saw u guys slaughtered like chickens idiot... Na online this Ina stupidity go end... Fool

Go and die! Generational foooo!

As e de sweet us, e de pain fool, as e de pain fool, Omor e de sweet us, e de sweet us grin
Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by jchioma: 9:17pm On Feb 25, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:

Uh-huh! Sorry, but I'm done with urchins and losers. Goodnight cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8)

Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara / Police release NEW VIDEO: Extraordinary Scenes Inside Nigeria National Assembly / Atiku Abubakar's Son Involved In Accident With His Portuguese Friend. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.