Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,618 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) (67576 Views)

Atiku Didn’t Meet Conditions To Win, INEC Tells Tribunal / Moment Thug Snatched Ballot Papers From Presiding Officer In Edo (Video/Photos) / We Transmitted Election Results To Server Using A Code —presiding Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by Fapemz: 10:12am On Feb 25, 2023
May peace reign during and after the election. The voting populace are still not well educated about chosen the right leadership. People still vote along parochial lines. I build and sell Lithium laptop powerbank, cctv camera backup battery and portable home inverter.
Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by Ckonnet: 10:13am On Feb 25, 2023
Can be an urchin in disguise.
Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by Nwaezeudo: 10:13am On Feb 25, 2023
Ok
Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by Simeon88(m): 10:13am On Feb 25, 2023
Haha! She's supposed to be smarter than this. All because you want to trend.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by Mozegee: 10:13am On Feb 25, 2023
lhordspy:
If I say yiibos are the most corrupt, tribalistic people on earth. People are always quick to attack me.

Just imagine. They want to president, they want to hold key political position in the country. BUT simple INEC presiding officer they gave this one, she is misbehaving and displaying her tribalistic nature without control , with reckless abandon. Advertising her stupidity and ignorance. What is wrong with these people? Always too emotional about everything they involve in or with in Life.

I weak.
ewu go and hug transformer
Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by Elsueno: 10:13am On Feb 25, 2023
Why do some women carry out such dumb acts, B4 I even open the thread, I already had a suspicion on d gender of person..And I was right

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by OmoFiditi: 10:13am On Feb 25, 2023
lhordspy:
If I say yiibos are the most corrupt, tribalistic people on earth. People are always quick to attack me.

Just imagine. They want to president, they want to hold key political position in the country. BUT simple INEC presiding officer they gave this one, she is misbehaving and displaying her tribalistic nature without control , with reckless abandon. Advertising her stupidity and ignorance. What is wrong with these people? Always too emotional about everything they involve in or with in Life.

I weak.

Oga sharapp, you and agbero urchins have done worse. MC Oluomo who is supposed to be neutral was contracted by INEC to move election materials, he is currently stopping the delivery of those materials in areas where his boss will definitely lose. Close your mouth.
Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by PrincessofDSS(f): 10:13am On Feb 25, 2023
lhordspy:
Sometimes we make the costliest of mistakes due to our emotions. Even after undergoing lot of trainings and sensitisation done by INEC. If this polling unit is cancelled now. Labour party supporters will be crying rigging.

Just imagine the effrontery to even post this. angry

https://twitter.com/ChidinmaOkori20/status/1629381476868341761?t=AvJcpPhulZqEH4n7g9V5qA&s=19

Why will the pulling unit be canceled
Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by SlurUsername1: 10:14am On Feb 25, 2023
lhordspy:

I weak.

They certainly are, and they don't even hide their disgust and bias for others because of the arrogant, boastful and proud nature of an average iboman. If u check her name now, she's a chiamaka but they claim Peter obi is not an ethnic agenda
But I take solace in the fact that they'll lose this election squarely and be relegated in national politics in the NEXT 50yrs atleast until they stop playing politics of emotions and bitterness.
The kind beating when obi go chop today ehn, e go too loud gan

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:14am On Feb 25, 2023
seunmsg:
People should keep reporting her to INEC, Police and NYSC. Some of this partisan and naive Obi supporters must be watched very closely.
She wants the best for her country
Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by Ventura1: 10:14am On Feb 25, 2023
Reason some of us believe not all opposition are better. Some are just disguising, they'll be worse than those they oppose.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by Minjim: 10:14am On Feb 25, 2023
And those fools are saying Mc Oluomo people shouldn't work with INEC.
When their people have infiltrated the whole INEC hierarchy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by Judolisco(m): 10:14am On Feb 25, 2023
People with fish brain everywhere

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by jogojogo: 10:14am On Feb 25, 2023
lhordspy:

I weak.
This should be escalated immediately

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by sukar886: 10:14am On Feb 25, 2023
I love that
Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by xamuel17(m): 10:14am On Feb 25, 2023
lhordspy:

I weak.

So anybody supporting peter obi is igbo ? If so, then we are all igbos !

May your hatred for igbos not end you
Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by tctrills: 10:14am On Feb 25, 2023
lhordspy:

I weak.
It's too late for all these your tribalism.
Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by Franking: 10:15am On Feb 25, 2023
lhordspy:

I weak.

1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by callmevirus(m): 10:15am On Feb 25, 2023
I love you baby
Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by ObosiUkwalla: 10:15am On Feb 25, 2023
lhordspy:

I weak.

Seun Mynd44 Dominique
Is it that you guys don't check comments by tribalists like this guy before allowing it to fly.
Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by PointZerom: 10:15am On Feb 25, 2023
lhordspy:

I weak.

Shut up.
We've seen how Agbeje INEC REC disenfranchise ndi Igbo in lagos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by Atlantis585: 10:15am On Feb 25, 2023
lhordspy:
Sometimes we make the costliest of mistakes due to our emotions. Even after undergoing lot of trainings and sensitisation done by INEC. If this polling unit is cancelled now. Labour party supporters will be crying rigging.

https://twitter.com/ChidinmaOkori20/status/1629381476868341761?t=AvJcpPhulZqEH4n7g9V5qA&s=19

Fine girl.

Correct girl.

I must kpansh her.

See sweet lips

I will be glad to get her info at any price
Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by Julliet1122: 10:15am On Feb 25, 2023
lhordspy:

Jail is loading for this one

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by Autobot05: 10:15am On Feb 25, 2023
While obi is my preferred candidate if I was voting... this is wrong
She has to be neutral just like a referee

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by Lordatkinson: 10:15am On Feb 25, 2023
She did it out of ignorance and over emotion. Being educated does not translate being intelligent

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by babaijebue(m): 10:15am On Feb 25, 2023
Today na today. Jagaban is coming.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by undisputedKOC: 10:15am On Feb 25, 2023
Igbos are the most tribalistic tribe in the world, even among themselves there is etxreme tribalism. That's why Anambra Igbos see themselves as superior, and other Igbos see Ebonyi Igbos as low budget outcast Igbos etc.

The same tribalistic Igbo tribe practices Osu system and they are always putting tribalism first even before marrying themselves. Anambra Igbo will tell you they can't marry Owerri Igbo. I have never seen a tribe so fundamentally tribalistic before. Very useless set of people undecided

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by Nobody: 10:16am On Feb 25, 2023
Na why we dey call dem zombie...

Brain, dem no get

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by owobokiri(m): 10:16am On Feb 25, 2023
The moderator that brought this nonsense thread with all the ethnic hate in it to the frontpage should go and meet a priest for confession ..
Shameless

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by ItisWell22(f): 10:16am On Feb 25, 2023
A generation that does anything for internet likes and fame, probably more toasters in the DM… 😢

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by seunmsg(m): 10:16am On Feb 25, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
She wants the best for her country

She has gotten the attention she’s seeking.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos) by Sannisege: 10:16am On Feb 25, 2023
Compromised official. Obi supporters are the dumbest a**holes.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

Ojukwu Bunker Facts With Picture.. / Meet Woman Who Sing And Play For Boko Haram Members / Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.