Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,001 members, 7,825,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch (108565 Views)

I’m Interested In Better Nigeria – Peter Obi Clears Air On Running With El-rufai / Peter Obi Wins Kosofe LGA/ Ogudu Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch / PDP Wins Peter Obi's Polling Unit With Wide Margin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by Shawl001(m): 6:20pm On Feb 25, 2023
Aaahhh

Joy is coming!! grin cool
Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by victorVIC1(m): 6:20pm On Feb 25, 2023
The writing is clearly on the wall...Smooth coast to victory
Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by Azyne(f): 6:20pm On Feb 25, 2023
My anxiety is through the roof! I'm seriously praying
Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by Cantonese: 6:20pm On Feb 25, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

You obviously DO NOT KNOW Alimosho my Igbo friend wink

Please check and you will confirm.

The only APC strongholds presently are Ipaja and Egbeda, because of the Elegbeda and the former deputy Governor.

Shasha, Gowon, Liasu road, Ikotun/Igando, have become LP strongholds.

I already have some results from those areas.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by EmmyDJourno: 6:20pm On Feb 25, 2023
Yes oO
Satellite Town Primary School
APC: 13
PDP: 3
Labour: 212
Wantimagbo😂😅🤣

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by olgaa14: 6:20pm On Feb 25, 2023
seguno2:

And you will suffer more if by chance the Pandora liar gets elected.

I didn't expect anything less from little minded people like you. Slaves love their chains.
Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by Sleekfingers: 6:20pm On Feb 25, 2023
LagosEmir:
Number of registered voters in the polling unit is 779.

Presidential election result:

APC - 17

PDP - 3

LP - 101

Voided votes: 4

Credit: Oluwakemi Abimbola

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/%3famp

If una start seeing the results from ( Lagos Island, Lagos mainland , Alimosho , Apapa, Epe, ikorodu and badagry ) make una no shout ooo
Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by Buksaylor: 6:21pm On Feb 25, 2023
LagosEmir:

APC - 17

PDP - 3

LP - 101

This na Igbo dominated area ,abi?

BREAKING NEWS*
*UPDATE FROM PRESIDENTIAL VILLA ABUJA*

Polling Unit 120:

*PRESIDENTIAL*
Total number of accredited voters for President: *29*

Apc:1

*LP: 26*

NNPP: 1

Apga:1

*SENATE*

Total number of accredited voters: 28
Apc: 1

Adc: 3

Pdp: 3

Labour: 21
Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by famology(m): 6:21pm On Feb 25, 2023
One polling unit? I thought amuwo odofin was a local government?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by zinaunreal(m): 6:22pm On Feb 25, 2023
Peter obi has won this election. The social media president

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by Mrtaye: 6:22pm On Feb 25, 2023
Biodun556:

Nothing like gobe, Peter Obi will win ojo, amuwo odofin, some part of lekki because Igbos are plenty in those areas

The rest of Lagos is for Tinubu
So why then are hoodlums and area boys attacking people and snatching ballots boxes....also why do they seize phones of electorates in some part of Lagos
Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by livinbygrace: 6:22pm On Feb 25, 2023
Originakalokalo:

I voted for OBi. But igbos should be careful with their utterances. I am Yoruba.

You havent seen anything yet.Most of you non igbos supporting Obi are doing it out of ignorance.
In 2011 election,there was a Barrister Okoli who contested House Rep election under Labor Party in Amuwo odofin,many people voted for him because he was on wheel chair(disabled) and he got sympathy votes.I was even happy to have voted for him ,moving from one poling unit to other to make sure the man won,but to my surprised ,our Igbos people started abusing yorubas,calling them all sorts of names(ofammanu,No man"s land,dirty people,slaves).It was so horrible that i regret voting for the man,and since then i have changed my orientation.
So most of you wont realise the mistakes now until later.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by MondayOsunbor(m): 6:22pm On Feb 25, 2023
LagosEmir:

APC - 17

PDP - 3

LP - 101

I TOOLD THEM THAT TINUBU WILL LOOSE LAGOS STATE !

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by Strikethem: 6:23pm On Feb 25, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Omo

The structureless party clearing everywhere in Lagos grin

Tinubu urchins resorted to violence because it was crystal clear that Peter obi will clear everywhere in this Lagos ..

I am proud of the labour Party..
I am proud of Peter Obi

The Lagos strong-hold has been broken

We Move cool
I am so happy with the results so far.
Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by vowiski(m): 6:23pm On Feb 25, 2023
StrongAlphMale:
Damn! grin

Obi everywhere!

Y'all need to check our results in Edo State. We ain't joking here, today was lockdown for obi here with nothing less than 95% votes

I should have bought LP senatorial form oo..

My pooling unit na 3/3… cheesy

I would have been a senator by now..

I love my state 🥲

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by MatrixCircle: 6:23pm On Feb 25, 2023
The urchins are destroying several polling units across Lagos grin grin grin Ajah , Elegushi etc many polling units destroyed grin grin Obi will beat Tinubu in Lagos so the unleashing of terror.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by MrBONE2(m): 6:24pm On Feb 25, 2023
LesbianBoy:
If Peter obi should miraculously win the presidential election its time to go for Lagos governorship.

Godfatherism has to end. How can one person be deciding the fate of so many people grin grin grin grin grin grin

Mods hope you are all watching cheesy

Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by Buksaylor: 6:24pm On Feb 25, 2023
Roboto11:
Amuwo Odofin na Igbo dominated area na.

Na Igbos dominate here...Bro,this is not about tribe.People realise they have suffered too much..

BREAKING NEWS*
*UPDATE FROM PRESIDENTIAL VILLA ABUJA*

Polling Unit 120:

*PRESIDENTIAL*
Total number of accredited voters for President: *29*

Apc:1

*LP: 26*

NNPP: 1

Apga:1

*SENATE*

Total number of accredited voters: 28
Apc: 1

Adc: 3

Pdp: 3

Labour: 21
Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by Mrtaye: 6:24pm On Feb 25, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
That is the highest populated Igbo dense area in Lagos o cheesy So this is 'wide' margin? kikikikiki

Wait till you see result from Alimosho, Epe, Ikorodu ati be be lo cheesy

Congrats my President-Elect Asiwaju Tinubu.
check my signature for free stuffs!
Then it has to be devoid of harassment by hoodlums and area boys....it must be free and fair if you people are 100% sure of Victoria and anything aside that is politics of brigandage
Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by wdacharley(m): 6:24pm On Feb 25, 2023
Shut up with ur propaganda
livinbygrace:

You havent seen anything yet.Most of you non igbos supporting Obi is doing it out of ignorance.
In 2011 election,there was a Barrister Okoli who contested House Rep election under Labor Party in Amuwo odofin,many people voted for him because he was on wheel chair(disabled) and he got sympathy votes.I was even happy to have voted for him ,moving from one poling unit to other to make sure the man won,but to my surprised ,our Igbos people started abusing yorubas,calling them all sorts of names(ofammanu,No man"s land,dirty people,slaves).It was so horrible that i regret voting for the man,and since then i have changed my orientation.
So most of you wont realise the mistakes now until later.
Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by Tektronics12: 6:24pm On Feb 25, 2023
You are deluded..
LesbianBoy:
Peter obi might win because no sharing money this time

I don't know if I should thank buhari or not grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by GoodIsGod: 6:24pm On Feb 25, 2023
Let's get something straight.

When Nigerians decide to change the tide of things they do it convincingly.

When corruption was rampant during JEG's government they voted massively for Buhari.
Today that the APC has disappointed Nigerians we say No to Politicians of Thuggery and Vote Buying.

Na so.
May Obi win eventually.
Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by Guyman01: 6:24pm On Feb 25, 2023
LesbianBoy:
If Peter obi should miraculously win the presidential election its time to go for Lagos governorship.

Godfatherism has to end. How can one person be deciding the fate of so many people grin grin grin grin grin grin
Sanwo-Olu is a good guy
Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by Angelfrost(m): 6:25pm On Feb 25, 2023
ehemwhy:
To early to start rejoicing we've heard nothing from the North . Even in Lagos nothing has been heard from Agege, Mushin and others.
The North always cooks something .
Won't rejoice till I've heard from these places

True... All eyes on those people.

North remains the problem of this nation!... If only they will have sense for once!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by sekundosekundo: 6:25pm On Feb 25, 2023
Racoon:
shocked The real jungle have matured now. APC will know that chaos, anarchy, violence, brigandage or lawlessness does not win election but by convincing & allowing the electorate to accept you. Next Labour Party win pls.

My air ticket to Nigeria will never be in vain.
OBIDATTI to the rescue.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by ise82(m): 6:25pm On Feb 25, 2023
That’s normal naa
Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by StrongAlphMale: 6:26pm On Feb 25, 2023
famology:

Exaggerating the numbers. He's winning very well in Benin City not as much as in the suburbs. Apc is winning in Edo north. I don't have info about Edo central yet. But I expect him to win Edo State, certainly not 95perc

Obi is winning Edo north. Don't bother to argue. Wait for the results
Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by Omodua(m): 6:26pm On Feb 25, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
That is the highest populated Igbo dense area in Lagos o cheesy So this is 'wide' margin? kikikikiki

Wait till you see result from Alimosho, Epe, Ikorodu ati be be lo cheesy

Congrats my President-Elect Asiwaju Tinubu.
check my signature for free stuffs!
You're missing it.

Epe is Ambode's country home. Won't vote for APC

Ikorodu has non indigenes population too complaining of.poor leadership. They will go for LP.

Watch out!

Alimosho has huge population of non indigenes. Expect good run from LP

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by darealbabe61: 6:27pm On Feb 25, 2023
What is the probability that OBI will win
atorioke31: Monopoly of Nairaland is finally over

Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by seguno2: 6:27pm On Feb 25, 2023
olgaa14:

I didn't expect anything less from little minded people like you. Slaves love their chains.

Tell that to the doctors who were enslaved by Peter Obi’s cluelessness and looting.

Anambra doctors call off strike after 13 months
February 28, 2012

After over a year of down tools, Anambra State Government employed medical doctors have finally called of strike.
According to Dr. Emma Ekwesianya, Chairman Anambra State chapter of Nigeria Medical Association (NMA), the striking doctors decided to pick up tools again because of the plight of the ordinary people in the societ.
“It is true, we have called off the strike. We have just signed the agreement with government about an hour ago. The Secretary to the State Government (SSG) signed for the government. A technical committee, headed by Prof. O.O. Mbonu was set up to execute the agreement.” He confirmed.

“We decided to take the 60 per cent offered by government because of our people. Government has been rigid and we do not want to continue with the rigidity of government. We are serving the people, not government and our people are suffering.”
Speaking further, Ekwesianya, revealed that a technical committee, headed by Prof. O.O. Mbonu had also been set up by the association to see to the implementation of the agreement with government sequel to the signing of the Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the Peter Obi-led government on Monday.

Chief Medical Director, Anambra State University Teaching Hospital (ASUTH), Amaku, Awka, Dr. Lawrence Ikeakor also confirmed the new development: “Well I’m happy to tell you that the strike has been amicably resolved, even though, like you said, it’s been a prolonged one but suffice it to say that it has been resolved and the doctors have resumed work.”
“The call off was yesterday (Sunday). The doctors had some negotiations and held their congress yesterday, during which they agreed to call off the strike. So they resumed duty today.
They are in their clinic. Well, I was not privy to the agreement but I will say that our representatives were satisfied with the arrangement, hence they decided to call off the strike.” He disclosed.

https://dailypost.ng/2012/02/28/anambra-doctors-call-off-strike-after-13-months/
Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by PureFace1(m): 6:28pm On Feb 25, 2023
searchlight:
Where do Yorubas dominate in the east?

What would Yoruba be doing there?

even if there are many Yoruba in a location they won't openly engage in any activity that is against their hosts or interests of their hosts. It is a culture thing for Yoruba but i think Yoruba will change in the future because others are using it against us.

Many Easterners are also trooping to the west a lot recently, maybe because of the security situation in the east. There is no place in Yoruba land you won't see Igbo and it is really scary, it is just like Africans and immigrants being all over UK and USA they would have locked their border.

The real problem is there is not really much for Yoruba to do in the East otherwise you will see so many Yoruba there too and coming out to votes Tinubu in the East and see how it feel like.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Abba Kyari's Last Statement Before His Death / Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun / Fatima Buhari Becomes 4th Wife To Gimba Yau Kumo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.