Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,870 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch (108510 Views)

Iโ€™m Interested In Better Nigeria โ€“ Peter Obi Clears Air On Running With El-rufai / Peter Obi Wins Kosofe LGA/ Ogudu Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch / PDP Wins Peter Obi's Polling Unit With Wide Margin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by PureFace1(m): 7:51pm On Feb 25, 2023
codemaniacs:

Yoruba people voting for anyone that is not Yoruba is pure foolishness and they are indirectly destroying the future of unborn Yoruba generations including their own generations..

Nigeria is still a jungle you need a certain level of tribalism to survive as a tribe in this country.
Nigeria is not a sane place.

So many Igbo are always looking for a way to put Yoruba down or feel superior to us, always jealous and in competition with Yoruba.

You can't trust people like that with power over you, during GEJ Regime they hijacked his government and said so many trash about Yoruba, they are not openly calling Yoruba names online or insulting Yoruba now because they still need Yoruba votes, let the Election end they will go back to insulting Yoruba again, and always trying to make decisions for us instead of facing their region.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by Originakalokalo(m): 7:52pm On Feb 25, 2023
codemaniacs:

there is no ethnicity known as Nigerian..

Nigeria is a b:ritish creation. the term Nigeria is a word created by a british woman, so in reality there's no such thing as a Nigeria.

if you say you're Nigeria then you're saying you are created by the b:ritish

It is foolishness to vote someone that is not the same ethnicity as you because it means you're voting against your ethnic interest which means you're voting against the economic, social, technological, political interests of your ethnic nation and their unborn generations.

Victory for Obi is a victory for I:gbos and I:gbos only...

For a civilized adult, this is entirely wrong.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by PoloG: 7:52pm On Feb 25, 2023
codemaniacs:

the western world protects it interests fiercely and privately...
don't mind those Yoruba fools.. See as North they vote their own

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by codemaniacs: 7:55pm On Feb 25, 2023
PureFace1:

Nigeria is still a jungle you need a certain level of tribalism to survive as a tribe in this country.

So many Igbo are always looking for a way to put Yoruba down or feel superior to us, always jealous and in competition with Yoruba.

You can't trust people like that with power over you, during GEJ Regime they hijacked his government and said so many trash about Yoruba, they are not openly calling Yoruba names online or insulting Yoruba now because they still need Yoruba votes, let the Election end they will go back to insulting Yoruba again, and always trying to make decisions for us instead of facing their region.

Igbos feel they are superior to every one... especially other African people.

the world is a jungle you need a certain level of tribalism to survive as a tribe in the world..
Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by codemaniacs: 7:56pm On Feb 25, 2023
PureFace1:

PoloG:

U:kraine stopped and prevented black people from getting on the trains before their fellow u:kr:ainians when R:us:sia first invaded them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 25, 2023
Imaging my area where APC only won 1 PU out of 10 PU the street urchins are now asking people who they voted for and one idiot has to report me to someone that I vote for LP that means I have done what sane person is doing that I should have been astray like him.
Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by codemaniacs: 7:58pm On Feb 25, 2023
Originakalokalo:

For a civilized adult, this is entirely wrong.

I am not civilized...

I am Yorubanized.. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by CodeTemplar: 7:59pm On Feb 25, 2023
codemaniacs:

there is no ethnicity known as Nigerian..

Nigeria is a b:ritish creation. the term Nigeria is a word created by a british woman, so in reality there's no such thing as a Nigeria.

if you say you're Nigeria then you're saying you are created by the b:ritish

It is foolishness to vote someone that is not the same ethnicity as you because it means you're voting against your ethnic interest which means you're voting against the economic, social, technological, political interests of your ethnic nation and their unborn generations.

Victory for Obi is a victory for I:gbos and I:gbos only...
What if my ethnic group have no candidate? You are talking dust bro.

Nigeria is a questionable union that runs a very illogical structure but election choices shouldn't be about ethnic afdliation. It is this mindset that will make some imams come together and ask their followers with minds of their own to vote Atiku, the PDP candidate, forgetting they asked same voters to vote against the PDP candidate in 2015.
Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by truthfinder319: 8:03pm On Feb 25, 2023
1 polling unit? Clear? Children of hate don't know about politics and elections at all.
Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by codemaniacs: 8:04pm On Feb 25, 2023
CodeTemplar:
What if my ethnic group have no candidate? You are talking dust bro.

Nigeria is a questionable union that runs a very illogical structure but election choices shouldn't be about ethnic afdliation. It is this mindset that will make some imams come together and ask their followers with minds of their own to vote Atiku, the PDP candidate, forgetting they asked same voters to vote against the PDP candidate in 2015.

Nigeria was running a sensible structure until I:gbos truncated that structure...

Nigeria from 1960 - 1966 practiced regionalism where most people voted for their ethnic leaders in their regions..

If your ethnic nation has no candidate then you and your ethnic nation have to ensure your ethnic state of origin is progressing because the way
the I:gbos structured Nigeria after 1966 means only the major ethnic nations are the main players..
Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by jamace(m): 8:08pm On Feb 25, 2023
LagosEmir:
Number of registered voters in the polling unit is 779.

Presidential election result:

APC - 17

PDP - 3

LP - 101

Voided votes: 4

Credit: Oluwakemi Abimbola

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/%3famp

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by Hendrixky: 8:11pm On Feb 25, 2023
StrongAlphMale:
Damn! grin

Obi everywhere!

Y'all need to check our results in Edo State. We ain't joking here, today was lockdown for obi here with nothing less than 95% votes

Yeah

Uhunmwode in for obi already
Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by MartinsD12(m): 8:26pm On Feb 25, 2023
LagosEmir:
Number of registered voters in the polling unit is 779.

Presidential election result:

APC - 17

PDP - 3

LP - 101

Voided votes: 4

Credit: Oluwakemi Abimbola

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/%3famp
Even though there is intimidation that resulted to low turn out of voters in Lagos , obi still cleared it , 779 voter's registered with just 125 voter's coming out , congratulations labour party, congratulations obi, congratulations fearless obidents that came out to vote not minding the threats
Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by mikeeze(m): 8:32pm On Feb 25, 2023
My polling unit 068 owolabi satellite Town,
Presidential
PDP-4
APC-1
LP-502
Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by Mrpojj(m): 8:39pm On Feb 25, 2023
ahiboilandgas:
poor turn out 15 percent while the North is doing 80
When apc thugs are threatening people how will they turn out

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by Believeintruth: 8:44pm On Feb 25, 2023
plaindealer:

No, they were military administrators.

They did not teach you civic education in elementary school ni.?

Taaa Shatap there. The term administrator was used in Abacha regime, all other Junta had them as governors.
Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by Believeintruth: 8:45pm On Feb 25, 2023
livinbygrace:

Oboy shut up your mouth and stop typing nonsense I am in my mid forties and what would I gain from lying .
I went through that experience personally in 2011 and thatโ€™s why I am sharing my experience online ,so for you to say am lying means you are either newbie or part of the indomie generation children ..
For your information ,I grew up in Featac 3rd ,F close ...So not everybody that come s online talks trash ok?

That is the main reason why you are a big liar and a bigot. There is no experience here you are just being mischievous
Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by Believeintruth: 8:46pm On Feb 25, 2023
plaindealer:

This Pandora ipob is always talking rubbish.

You must be on drugs..

Don't worry I am unto you. I have all your inciteful posts. You will soon explain to DSS
Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by Believeintruth: 8:46pm On Feb 25, 2023
PureFace1:

yeah it is bullshits to you because you are not at the receiving end, don't worry Yoruba will also adapt.

Shut up you cannot do anything
You are always yapping anyhow
Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by andy1(m): 9:03pm On Feb 25, 2023
LesbianBoy:
Peter obi might win because no sharing money this time

I don't know if I should thank buhari or not grin grin grin grin grin
if he delivers us an election without votes buying....and LP wins....then I forgive him for all he has put us through o....d man na God sent be dat...#GODS_PLAN๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™
Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by Unrated900(m): 9:11pm On Feb 25, 2023
[quote author=Believeintruth post=121236146]

You are a sore loser, now you want to spin this under tribal lines. Your plan has failed.[/quote

You go hear am soon
By this time tomorrow
You would be crying ur head out and would be willing to relocate to ur city
Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by walozanga(m): 9:15pm On Feb 25, 2023
ahiboilandgas:

Nnpp is there to share those votes
Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by Hotice085: 9:29pm On Feb 25, 2023
Biodun556:

Nothing like gobe, Peter Obi will win ojo, amuwo odofin, some part of lekki because Igbos are plenty in those areas

The rest of Lagos is for Tinubu

Peter go win Lagos one hand
Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by Hotice085: 9:31pm On Feb 25, 2023
ahiboilandgas:

De lie small small
Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by 404adelowo: 9:48pm On Feb 25, 2023
For druggie backyard ๐Ÿ˜ญFor druggie backyard ๐Ÿ˜ญ...
Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by Nikes(m): 9:48pm On Feb 25, 2023
All the polling units in the LGA im currently at in plateau state went for LP. What used to be a pdp stronghold has now shifted course. You see that vote APC and PDP dey expect from the north? NC go balance am out to level with LP. Then SE, SW and SS will do the delivery.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by placeofallure(f): 9:55pm On Feb 25, 2023
Goodson15:
BABA GOD PLEASE,THIS IS NIGERIA LAST CHANCE, cry We need OBI TO WIN,sanity must retun to my country

Don't tie the destiny of a whole Nation to one man. This may be your last chance, definitely not mine. The world is not about to end. We've had many rulers and many will still come. E Jo, ka sora o. My life is NOT centered around Obi, will never be.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by ProblemChild1: 10:40pm On Feb 25, 2023
doctore212:

Keep quiet or better still carry olosho enter room and wail
grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by jjxxx: 12:23am On Feb 26, 2023
SLAP44:
Just called my village, Peter Obi is winning with over 200 votes.

Your village dey learn trekking. Delta state ward 8 pu010, Obi got 351 while pdp 22 and APC 17. Delta will retire okowa and agbado.
Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by jjxxx: 12:31am On Feb 26, 2023
PoloG:
Wen north vote buhari so, e favour them? No be north Dey suffer pass now? Na exactly watin tribalism go do u so. Go and vote for a half dead being because na ur tribe. I be Yoruba and Obi is my choice. Hate it or love it. Na who go start to repair Nigeria we want make u and me fit give our children better life. No be tribe my children to chop. Wen OBJ rule, watin yoruba gain?
Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by harmony75: 4:52am On Feb 26, 2023
Great ๐Ÿ‘
Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by Believeintruth: 5:09am On Feb 26, 2023
plaindealer:

No, they were military administrators.

They did not teach you civic education in elementary school ni.?

The term military administrators were used during Abacha era. From Babangida era upwards it was military governor. I guess you were born in the middle 90s so you think this way.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Abba Kyari's Last Statement Before His Death / Fatima Buhari Becomes 4th Wife To Gimba Yau Kumo / Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.