Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,876 members, 7,824,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch (108563 Views)

I’m Interested In Better Nigeria – Peter Obi Clears Air On Running With El-rufai / Peter Obi Wins Kosofe LGA/ Ogudu Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch / PDP Wins Peter Obi's Polling Unit With Wide Margin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:28pm On Feb 25, 2023
Biodun556:

Nothing like gobe, Peter Obi will win ojo, amuwo odofin, some part of lekki because Igbos are plenty in those areas

The rest of Lagos is for Tinubu
Guy nor dey talk dat kyne thing again abeg!

na only bourdillon unit emilokan fit win!
angry
Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by Angelfrost(m): 6:28pm On Feb 25, 2023
Lilimax:
Imo in SE and Rivers in SS grin

Which Imo?!!... Lol!

Obi will smash the entire SE and SS! No arguments here!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by Tzar(m): 6:28pm On Feb 25, 2023
Poor Propaganda! No part in Punch did it read that- Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin!
The topic is very misleading, it is food for idiots at best.
It should read, ‘ Peter Obi Clears ONE POLLING UNIT IN Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by clockwisereport: 6:28pm On Feb 25, 2023
SLAP44:
Just called my village, Peter Obi is winning with over 200 votes.

Nsukka civic centre
*Presidential*
LP 57
APC 0
PDP 0

*Senate*
PDP 5
LP 51
APC 1

*HOR*
PDP 8
APC 0
YPP 1
LP 48

. Ideke for Senate

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by Chochovini: 6:29pm On Feb 25, 2023
Deogratias0030:
Same Lagos BAT built or another one?
. Point of correction! That he claimed to.
Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by olgaa14: 6:29pm On Feb 25, 2023
seguno2:

Tell that to the doctors who were enslaved by Peter Obi’s cluelessness and looting.

Lol little minded person leaves two unrepentant thieves and starts attacking a bright,agile man..... indeed slaves love their chains.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by madampresident(f): 6:30pm On Feb 25, 2023
Las las we know who get Lagos but we no go tell them.

#Obi4eva
Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by Pacyrus(m): 6:31pm On Feb 25, 2023
[quote author=StrongAlphMale post=121230900] Damn! grin

Obi everywhere!

Y'all need to check our results in Edo State. We ain't joking here, today was lockdown for obi here with nothing less than 95% votes [/quote

98% of us voted for LP at Olua primary school, and it was peaceful.
Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by Believeintruth: 6:32pm On Feb 25, 2023
livinbygrace:

You havent seen anything yet.Most of you non igbos supporting Obi is doing it out of ignorance.
In 2011 election,there was a Barrister Okoli who contested House Rep election under Labor Party in Amuwo odofin,many people voted for him because he was on wheel chair(disabled) and he got sympathy votes.I was even happy to have voted for him ,moving from one poling unit to other to make sure the man won,but to my surprised ,our Igbos people started abusing yorubas,calling them all sorts of names(ofammanu,No man"s land,dirty people,slaves).It was so horrible that i regret voting for the man,and since then i have changed my orientation.
So most of you wont realise the mistakes now until later.

Do you know for one you are a big liar and a frustrated bigot. You can't even hide your bigotry moreso that you to resort to lying just to incite people against the igbos.
Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by famology(m): 6:32pm On Feb 25, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

Obi is winning Edo north. Don't bother to argue. Wait for the results

Hahahahahahahaha 🤣🤣🤣
Stop clowning man
I have real time results from Edo north and south.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by Angelfrost(m): 6:32pm On Feb 25, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
The only place elections are scattered with gusto is your SE states sir

The reality so far remains...!

Things haven't gone to plan for APC in the South!

Peter Obi is clearly more than a slight inconvenience right now... It's not looking good at all!

If the North doesn't come through now, APC is heading for third position!
Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by Mrtaye: 6:33pm On Feb 25, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Ire Akari, is Okota and like Ago,is not the real Isolo where the real Isolo is wink

Like I said, most of you do not know Lagos. From Okota to Ago has a fair amount of your Igbo tribe so there is a struggle only there but the main Isolo always have the son of the soil on the ballot so always go for APC since 1999.

Results from situation room has shown that Isolo has done it in favour of APC again. It is the densely populated part of Isolo LCDA.
Just calm down and do not have heart attack sir.

When results from real voting bloc of Lagos comes ehn. Let me just beg you to calm down so you will not have heart attack o wink
Stop consoling yourself,even Jude Idimogu representing isolo at the house of assembly is an Igbo man......ma lo to ooo Igbo yaapa ni gbogbo eko ooo

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by Yankee101: 6:33pm On Feb 25, 2023
Wrong headline
Just one polling unit in amuo odofin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by Madas1986(m): 6:33pm On Feb 25, 2023
God1000:
Great, my incoming president
North never come o
Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by Larrycool1234(m): 6:33pm On Feb 25, 2023
I say it again,,, Obi won't win this year presidential election.... you can come for my head o
Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by funshint(m): 6:33pm On Feb 25, 2023
You released the result of only one polling unit then you concluded he has cleared the result of the whole area. This OP is not serious.
Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by uncleade(m): 6:34pm On Feb 25, 2023
LesbianBoy:
If Peter obi should miraculously win the presidential election its time to go for Lagos governorship.

Godfatherism has to end. How can one person be deciding the fate of so many people grin grin grin grin grin grin
One thing is very sure. An Igbo man can never rule Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by Mitsurugi(m): 6:34pm On Feb 25, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
That is the highest populated Igbo dense area in Lagos o cheesy So this is 'wide' margin? kikikikiki

Wait till you see result from Alimosho, Epe, Ikorodu ati be be lo cheesy

Congrats my President-Elect Asiwaju Tinubu.
check my signature for free stuffs!

I'll borrow this your kiikikiki. In Festac even Yorubas voted for Obi. Senate and Rep was fair game. The same Epe where Ambode is. I pity you.
Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by Psalter: 6:35pm On Feb 25, 2023
HE WHO LAUGHS LAST LAUGHS BEST
Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by Babaken(m): 6:35pm On Feb 25, 2023
olgaa14:
We expect nothing less than victory for LP,abeg we have suffered enough in this country
it is time.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by Aboguede(m): 6:35pm On Feb 25, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Just 200?

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Oga u are on ur own ooh grin

Back to my roots grin

Peter for live

Igbos to the world

Tinubu mist be admitted b4 night falls today

Wait and see what is on the way.

South East total votes 99% Peter obi

South South total votes 85% Peter Obi

The south West result at hand 75% Peter obi shocked

If u no like am, just locate the nearest lagon grin
Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by DispatcherLagos: 6:35pm On Feb 25, 2023
Biodun556:

Nothing like gobe, Peter Obi will win ojo, amuwo odofin, some part of lekki because Igbos are plenty in those areas

The rest of Lagos is for Tinubu
Where exactly are the areas that igbos no plenty for Lagos?
Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by lexy2014: 6:35pm On Feb 25, 2023
Lilimax:
Imo in SE and Rivers in SS grin

Which rivers? Is it the rivers where there was empty stadium abi another one?
Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by Believeintruth: 6:35pm On Feb 25, 2023
seguno2:

Tell that to the doctors who were enslaved by Peter Obi’s cluelessness and looting.

But Fashola under advice from Tinubu sacked 788 doctors. Or you want hide this one?

https://www.nairaland.com/7244787/tinubu-told-fashola-sack-striking
Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by Atlantis585: 6:36pm On Feb 25, 2023
Haba!

How can?

Man from structureless party?

Winning my Lagos State and in a number of other unexpected places in the North and SW?

Adon blivit!

I won’t take it.

Where is MC Oluomo?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by searchlight: 6:36pm On Feb 25, 2023
PureFace1:

What would Yoruba be doing there?

even if there are many Yoruba in a location they won't openly engage in any activity that is against their hosts or interests of their hosts. It is a culture thing for Yoruba but i think Yoruba will change in the future because others are using it against us.

The real problem is there is not really much for Yoruba to do in the East otherwise you will see so many Yoruba coming out to votes Tinubu in the East and see how it feel like.

I want to be civil in my response here because you seem to be. How are the Igbos doing what's against the interests of their host?

Is voting one's choice against the interests of their hosts?

Are you saying that minus Lagos State that every other states in the west are better than states in the east? Easterners migrate from a better state here in the east to another lesser state anywhere in other part of the country and live well. What are you saying? Yorubas are always afraid to leave their comfort zone simple.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by chimauk(m): 6:37pm On Feb 25, 2023
Omodua:
You're missing it.

Epe is Ambode's country home. Won't vote for APC

Ikorodu has non indigenes population too complaining of.poor leadership. They will go for LP.

Watch out!

Alimosho has huge population of non indigenes. Expect good run from LP
I reside in alimosho and LP won my polling unit
Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by Believeintruth: 6:37pm On Feb 25, 2023
PureFace1:

What would Yoruba be doing there?

even if there are many Yoruba in a location they won't openly engage in any activity that is against their hosts or interests of their hosts. It is a culture thing for Yoruba but i think Yoruba will change in the future because others are using it against us.

Many Easterners are also trooping to the west a lot recently, maybe because of the security situation. There is no place in Yoruba land you won't see Igbo and it is really scary, it is just like Africans and immigrants being all over UK and USA they would have locked their border.

The real problem is there is not really much for Yoruba to do in the East otherwise you will see so many Yoruba there too and coming out to votes Tinubu in the East and see how it feel like.

They are not immigrants dude they are Nigerians and have every right to do whatever they like within the territory of Nigeria all that respect host thingy is bull shit.
Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by Geminiivory: 6:37pm On Feb 25, 2023
Originakalokalo:

I voted for OBi. But igbos should be careful with their utterances. I am Yoruba.

I get you.. Pls pardon my people's excesses... Plssss

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by OChimex: 6:38pm On Feb 25, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Omo

The structureless party clearing everywhere in Lagos grin

Tinubu urchins resorted to violence because it was crystal clear that Peter obi will clear everywhere in this Lagos ..

I am proud of the labour Party..
I am proud of Peter Obi

The Lagos strong-hold has been broken

We Move cool

He even won in Town Halls

Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by Unrated900(m): 6:39pm On Feb 25, 2023
SLAP44:
Just called my village, Peter Obi is winning with over 200 votes.

Same your village would call u and says

Chai its a turn around

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 6:39pm On Feb 25, 2023
ahiboilandgas:
poor turn out 15 percent while the North is doing 80

You forget not all registered voters in Lagos got their PVC's. Infact millions didn't get their PVC's in Lagos. They knew what was going to happen in Lagos so they disenfranchised some of the voters they sensed will likely vote LP

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Abba Kyari's Last Statement Before His Death / Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun / Fatima Buhari Becomes 4th Wife To Gimba Yau Kumo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.