Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,892 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch (108511 Views)

I’m Interested In Better Nigeria – Peter Obi Clears Air On Running With El-rufai / Peter Obi Wins Kosofe LGA/ Ogudu Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch / PDP Wins Peter Obi's Polling Unit With Wide Margin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by Roboto11: 5:19pm On Feb 25, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Guy, I voted in alimosho and trust me when I say that Peter Obi will surprise you there .

Peter Obi has silenced all his critics especially those who think that winning election is about structure ..

Na God go punish political structure grin

Take away money and thuggery politics , Tinubu will be reduced to nothing .

So you even dey live for Alimosho yet you go dey claim Lekki.
grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by doctore212(m): 5:20pm On Feb 25, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
That is the highest populated Igbo dense area in Lagos o cheesy So this is 'wide' margin? kikikikiki

Wait till you see result from Alimosho, Epe, Ikorodu ati be be lo cheesy

Congrats my President-Elect Asiwaju Tinubu.
check my signature for free stuffs!

Keep quiet or better still carry olosho enter room and wail

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by FreeStuffsNG: 5:21pm On Feb 25, 2023
FakePrinceOfLagos:

Calm down Mr Lamba, result from real Alimosho villages have started coming . Please do not have heart attack o. Face your Owerri you will not hear cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by afbstrategies: 5:21pm On Feb 25, 2023
This must be true because Urchins are still shocked to dispute it. When the northern votes started coming, Urchins should put Tinubu on 24 hours watch. I am not one of his urchins but I honestly don’t want to lose our granpa

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by Okwyjesus(m): 5:30pm On Feb 25, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Omo

The structureless party clearing everywhere in Lagos grin

Tinubu urchins resorted to violence because it was crystal clear that Peter obi will clear everywhere in this Lagos ..

I am proud of the labour Party..
I am proud of Peter Obi

If not for Wike that is rigging for Tinubu. Nobody go collect 20% from My Rivers

LP is clearing ground in Rivers.

The Lagos strong-hold has been broken

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by PrinceOfLagos: 5:32pm On Feb 25, 2023
Roboto11:

So you even dey live for Alimosho yet you go dey claim Lekki.
grin
That's where I did registered before moving

I came to alimosho to vote and we are doing well

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by Roboto11: 5:36pm On Feb 25, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

That's where I did registered before moving

I came to alimosho to vote and we are doing well

You moved to where?

Be like say na Iyana-Ipaja.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by Biggeststar01: 5:37pm On Feb 25, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
That is the highest populated Igbo dense area in Lagos o cheesy So this is 'wide' margin? kikikikiki

Wait till you see result from Alimosho, Epe, Ikorodu ati be be lo cheesy

Congrats my President-Elect Asiwaju Tinubu.
check my signature for free stuffs!

I live in Isolo πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

LP is winning here too, in all the polling units

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by FreeStuffsNG: 5:39pm On Feb 25, 2023
Biggeststar01:

Isolo is Asiwaju. Do not confuse Ago with Isolo cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by tplayer: 5:44pm On Feb 25, 2023
Biodun556:

Nothing like gobe, Peter Obi will win ojo, amuwo odofin, some part of lekki because Igbos are plenty in those areas

The rest of Lagos is for Tinubu

This is mostly correct
Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by Biggeststar01: 5:46pm On Feb 25, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Isolo is Asiwaju. Do not confuse Ago with Isolo cheesy

Do you stay at Isolo πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Baba I dey live for isolo ire akari etstate you dey tell me rubbish

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by Nwaide01: 5:47pm On Feb 25, 2023
The funny thing is that they will be shouting Lagos this and Lagos that forgetting that non indigenes far outnumbered the indigenes. It's just because of vote apathy in the past, thank God that LP has changed all that.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by LagosEmir: 5:50pm On Feb 25, 2023
Nice

Nlfpmod Mynd44
Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by NothingDoMe: 5:52pm On Feb 25, 2023
StrongAlphMale:
Damn! grin

Obi everywhere!

Y'all need to check our results in Edo State. We ain't joking here, today was lockdown for obi here with nothing less than 95% votes
I believe my Edo brothers. Nor be those Urchins when wan form familiarty with Bendel people. πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by FreeStuffsNG: 5:57pm On Feb 25, 2023
Biggeststar01:

Ire Akari, is Okota and like Ago,is not the real Isolo where the real Isolo is wink

Like I said, most of you do not know Lagos. From Okota to Ago has a fair amount of your Igbo tribe so there is a struggle only there but the main Isolo always have the son of the soil on the ballot so always go for APC since 1999.

Results from situation room has shown that Isolo has done it in favour of APC again. It is the densely populated part of Isolo LCDA.
Just calm down and do not have heart attack sir.

When results from real voting bloc of Lagos comes ehn. Let me just beg you to calm down so you will not have heart attack o wink

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by FarahAideed: 5:57pm On Feb 25, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

You are one of the people that predicted doom for labour party in Lagos but I feels good to see you hailing the party you ones condemned

Miracle no dey tire Jesus

I am impressed with the performance and its great news for the PDP nationally as LP has eaten deep into Jagabans traditional votes and completely changed APC probability

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by MT: 5:58pm On Feb 25, 2023
No surprise here. Total vote in Alimosho will determine Lagos. Amuwo Odofin is igbo dominated

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by Alibaba30: 5:58pm On Feb 25, 2023
Life in my polling unit nasarawa state labour party is leading with wide margin jesus

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by Nobody: 5:58pm On Feb 25, 2023
SLAP44:
Just called my village, Peter Obi is winning with over 200 votes.

Just 200?

πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by Lilimax(f): 5:58pm On Feb 25, 2023
This one sweet me ooo
Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by VawulentComrade: 5:58pm On Feb 25, 2023
Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by mach7(m): 5:59pm On Feb 25, 2023
As expected.

Festac and other parts will deliver for Obi. Same as Ojo, Eti Osa, Ajegunle, Okota and parts of Oshodi because they are Igbo dominated.

Wait for votes from Alimosho, Agege, Mainland, Ikeja, Epe, Badagry, Ikorodu etc before you start celebrating.

APC is winning Lagos hands down, but Labour will take PDP'S 25%.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by MrColdsweat: 5:59pm On Feb 25, 2023
LesbianBoy:
If Peter obi should miraculously win the presidential election its time to go for Lagos governorship.

Godfatherism has to end. How can one person be deciding the fate of so many people grin grin grin grin grin grin

Gbadejo, through the court, stopped INEC from using oluomo to transport election materials.

He must be rewarded.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by blackpanda: 5:59pm On Feb 25, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Omo

Tinubu urchins resorted to violence because it was crystal clear that Peter obi will clear everywhere in this Lagos ..

I am proud of Peter Obi

From past experience, those who make noise the most online end up losing. Drink ice water and chill

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by Angel55555(m): 6:00pm On Feb 25, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Omo

I am proud of Peter Obi

Everywhere?
Haha na
Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by almarthins(m): 6:00pm On Feb 25, 2023
LesbianBoy:
If Peter obi should miraculously win the presidential election its time to go for Lagos governorship.

Godfatherism has to end. How can one person be deciding the fate of so many people grin grin grin grin grin grin

LP won't have Lagos. I voted for lp at federal leve but not at state level. I will give APC my vote at state level no contest about that
Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by IpobAntidote: 6:00pm On Feb 25, 2023
IBGO dominated areas of Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 25, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Nzobu Nzobu
They're already weeping but will weep more after the total coalition of results from Lagos state.
Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by MuchAdo: 6:00pm On Feb 25, 2023
One polling unit
Re: Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 25, 2023
Obi was also leading in Benin but the unit was attacked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6oVCS_oWdI

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Abba Kyari's Last Statement Before His Death / Fatima Buhari Becomes 4th Wife To Gimba Yau Kumo / Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.