Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Long Distance Marriage: How Do You Cope Married Couples In Similiar Situation - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Long Distance Marriage: How Do You Cope Married Couples In Similiar Situation (28963 Views)

Men In Marriage: How To Play The In-law Politics! / Waiting For Conception: The Travails Of Couples In The Hands Of “womb Watchers” / What Happens After Marriage? How Would You Advise The Unmarried? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Long Distance Marriage: How Do You Cope Married Couples In Similiar Situation by LoudlyMouthed: 1:36pm On Feb 28, 2023
occfx:

Same here, our own be like say we just met but it's 8yrs already. Every day is just fun... Na money and Buhari Wan come spoil show for us but God no gree
you see!!
So it should be fun, yeah grin

But wen devil come, una together must wrk against it. N keep reminding yourselves of your love, purpose in life as well as your future

Wen one is dwn d other must be der without looking fwd to payback date. Then the love go dey flow 😍💕💖

1 Like

Re: Long Distance Marriage: How Do You Cope Married Couples In Similiar Situation by Hassanmaye(m): 2:15pm On Feb 28, 2023
LoudlyMouthed:
pressure ti wa cry

Talk sense into him/her, if they persist run ooo
Na when there's water fish dey swim wink
I will put her on black list I don't want wahala
Re: Long Distance Marriage: How Do You Cope Married Couples In Similiar Situation by advanceDNA: 2:34pm On Feb 28, 2023
Jackipapa:

We have changed the plan and purpose of God concerning marriage because of what we will eat and what we will wear (making ends meet).
Husband and wife are to stay together, pray together, play together and eat together, raise your children together under one roof till death do you part.
Find a common ground, let your wife stay with you and let God provide job for her in your location.
Do this and thank me later. This is one of the reasons infidelity is rampant in our days.
Thank you for taking action and taking it now!

U pple just like dragging God into everything..
Moses and his family ddnt live together because of his work..yet moses had kids, he fufilled God's purpose....

Lots of pastors work away from home if their wife dont travel with them...work is work... it can be far from home....it can be near home

Anything u pple feel its okay in ur eyes... u will call it God's will...well done

2 Likes

Re: Long Distance Marriage: How Do You Cope Married Couples In Similiar Situation by TONYE001(m): 2:39pm On Feb 28, 2023
Love800:
Nd why are u afraid?

Money is the main tin in marriage.

Make ur money man nd dont care who bleeps her in ur absence or not. She is not ur wife but is just ur turn

Make arrangements to visit her once in a while. But try to visit her often times if u have the chance, because of ur child. So she will not overpamper him or her

Never u have a heart attack because of a woman

Should the wife also say he isn't her husband but her turn??

You guys look for whatever little opportunity there is to attack women or marriage institutions.
Re: Long Distance Marriage: How Do You Cope Married Couples In Similiar Situation by morakakin(m): 2:40pm On Feb 28, 2023
My suggestion is that for the both of you to save up money and start a business,now here is where the two of you have to agree,one of you has to quit where you work,if one of you work for the government that person should keep the job coz government doesn't sack just like that and has better job security.and from what you said the two of you have a good chance in the private sector to work and it is even better to start you own thing and be your 0wn boss,so as your family grows so will your business together.
Re: Long Distance Marriage: How Do You Cope Married Couples In Similiar Situation by MeeLan: 2:41pm On Feb 28, 2023
You cope by simply accepting the fact that your wife is been constantly fvcked by other men.

And your husband steadily sacking another pvssy
Re: Long Distance Marriage: How Do You Cope Married Couples In Similiar Situation by morakakin(m): 2:44pm On Feb 28, 2023
Love800:
Nd why are u afraid?

Money is the main tin in marriage.

Make ur money man nd dont care who bleeps her in ur absence or not. She is not ur wife but is just ur turn

Make arrangements to visit her once in a while. But try to visit her often times if u have the chance, because of ur child. So she will not overpamper him or her

Never u have a heart attack because of a woman
what kind of advice is this now?omo so many people here with very low iq,if he had that kind of mind set what is point of getting married in the first place.i bet you are not married or have a girl friend.
Re: Long Distance Marriage: How Do You Cope Married Couples In Similiar Situation by LoudlyMouthed: 3:24pm On Feb 28, 2023
advanceDNA:

Anything u pple feel its okay in ur eyes... u will call it God's will

grin

Re: Long Distance Marriage: How Do You Cope Married Couples In Similiar Situation by Love800(m): 3:28pm On Feb 28, 2023
Lol. U are funny

So because he is far off he should not marry again?

Wat exactly is ur point lemme defend all of it
morakakin:
what kind of advice is this now?omo so many people here with very low iq,if he had that kind of mind set what is point of getting married in the first place.i bet you are not married or have a girl friend.
Re: Long Distance Marriage: How Do You Cope Married Couples In Similiar Situation by LoudlyMouthed: 3:32pm On Feb 28, 2023
TONYE001:

Should the wife also say he isn't her husband but her turn??

You guys look for whatever little opportunity there is to attack women or marriage institutions.

These streets remind me of quicksand
When your on it you'll keep goin' down
And there's no one to hold on to
And there's no one to pull you out, you keep on fallin'
And no one can here you callin'
So you end up self-destructin'
Re: Long Distance Marriage: How Do You Cope Married Couples In Similiar Situation by LoudlyMouthed: 3:39pm On Feb 28, 2023
Love800:
Lol.

Oga, marry again /extra /plenty is different from having Concubines, Baby Factory and Girlfriends.

Additionally, if he's running away because of women wahala, he go enter Saturn's next-door neighbor before he'd see wetin he dey find

1 Like

Re: Long Distance Marriage: How Do You Cope Married Couples In Similiar Situation by morakakin(m): 3:55pm On Feb 28, 2023
Love800:
Lol. U are funny

Wat exactly is ur point lemme defend all of it
this is what I drop before=== My suggestion is that for the both of you to save up money and start a business,now here is where the two of you have to agree,one of you has to quit where you work,if one of you work for the government that person should keep the job coz government doesn't sack just like that and has better job security.and from what you said the two of you have a good chance in the private sector to work and it is even better to start you own thing and be your 0wn boss,so as your family grows so will your business together.

1 Like

Re: Long Distance Marriage: How Do You Cope Married Couples In Similiar Situation by rickleye: 4:11pm On Feb 28, 2023
Sonnobax15:
cheesy
Anything kind distance relationship or marriage,count me out........I can't be feeding a goat while another nigha will be somewhere chewing her like a piece of yam sad

grin Emotional Damage !!!
Re: Long Distance Marriage: How Do You Cope Married Couples In Similiar Situation by LoudlyMouthed: 4:26pm On Feb 28, 2023
Wahala from in-law, neighbors, friends, genital organs, social media, marriage partner, economy, work, child birth, raising children.. hormones are what many have faced n overcome successfully in their marriage.

Some are battling with theirs

Some are bout entering

Some are learning

Neva say God forbid. because e fit be you.
By the way, wen it comes don't say it's God's will. Baba God no wish bad for us.

Find time to talk to your husband or wife regularly and have an open heart discussion.

Don't initiate the discussion to judge, condemn, nag..
Don't procrastinate
Don't plan bad
Don't kill

Have faith in the fact that you guys can wrk it out together with God's grace, and you too try mk you do your part.

E no easy for people in distant relationships
But when you see how to wrk things out together, you will enjoy your marriage.

#StaySafe🕶️

1 Like

Re: Long Distance Marriage: How Do You Cope Married Couples In Similiar Situation by Love800(m): 6:05pm On Feb 28, 2023
No wahala
morakakin:
this is what I drop before=== My suggestion is that for the both of you to save up money and start a business,now here is where the two of you have to agree,one of you has to quit where you work,if one of you work for the government that person should keep the job coz government doesn't sack just like that and has better job security.and from what you said the two of you have a good chance in the private sector to work and it is even better to start you own thing and be your 0wn boss,so as your family grows so will your business together.
Re: Long Distance Marriage: How Do You Cope Married Couples In Similiar Situation by Vismat(f): 6:06pm On Feb 28, 2023
It's not always the best, sincerely.
Re: Long Distance Marriage: How Do You Cope Married Couples In Similiar Situation by Zealoy(m): 7:46pm On Feb 28, 2023
Am planing of travelling out of the country as soon as I get married, well I think I will learn one or two things here
Re: Long Distance Marriage: How Do You Cope Married Couples In Similiar Situation by Goodlady(f): 8:22pm On Feb 28, 2023
tiswell:
single mom don drop quote undecided
Getat
Re: Long Distance Marriage: How Do You Cope Married Couples In Similiar Situation by Goodlady(f): 8:23pm On Feb 28, 2023
akube34:
because you wil have someone around servicing you na
I be generator?
Re: Long Distance Marriage: How Do You Cope Married Couples In Similiar Situation by Magicdon(m): 8:42am On Mar 02, 2023
EmekaBlue:
Phone calls,chat and have side fucker

bad guy grin grin grin
Re: Long Distance Marriage: How Do You Cope Married Couples In Similiar Situation by Rubyjade: 11:42pm On Mar 04, 2023
wink
Hassanmaye:

It may be true especially if she has high libido

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

White Man Wants To Marry His Edo Girlfriend In Benin City / Things A Typical Nigerian Parent Won't Accept From Western Culture / How to Ask Your Girlfriend's Parents For Her Hand in Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.