Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,186 members, 7,835,938 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

My New Girlfriend. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My New Girlfriend. (2847 Views)

My New Girlfriend Doesn't Let Me Cum. I'm Hating Her Already / Man Arrested For Using Ex-girlfriend's Card To Book Flight For New Girlfriend / Man Goes Crazy When His Ex Refused To Meet With Him And His New Girlfriend (SS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My New Girlfriend. by jeromestarks: 11:04pm On Feb 26, 2023
Astro999:
Good evening nairaland. I just started dating this beautiful girl. I like her very much, but the problem is she does not call me or text me first! I do the calling and texting and it makes me feel I am the one putting all the effort.

Even when I text her she replies with single words like ok , fine, yes, no. I talked to her about it but there has been no change. What can I do?
Before I can accurately advice you, you need to narrate everything that transpired between the two of you from the time your met her to the time you asked her to be your girlfriend and how she reacted to your request.

In your life op, never bring half baked story here for us to analyze again. Did they tell you that we have nothing to do? Even if we are currently doing nothing, we have election results to monitor.
Stupid boy.
Narrate or fvck off.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My New Girlfriend. by techWriter3: 1:12am On Feb 27, 2023
sell her 2 copter Give her $1m Come back and share your testimony
Re: My New Girlfriend. by Cashsteady(m): 1:23am On Feb 27, 2023
advanceDNA:

U are dating urself for now...it may get better or worse....lots of relationship start this way... and thats because women dont usually ask men they like out..

They get approached by guys they sometimes dont like deep down even though they say yes to dating u....feelings can later grow or never grow...its always 50/50

U can either walk away so u dont get used cos the person who doesnt have any feelings invested has the upper hand to exploit the other....

Or u make her like u.....dont be stupíd in ur quest to make her like u by spending plenty money.....u will just turn maga while another nigga will be offing pant..

Bruh everything you said here I once experienced it ..
There is this girl I really liked then ..I asked her out she said yes .we dated, everything was going well ,after sometime I noticed she started changing ,all of a sudden one day she said we should break up ,I was like why ?we didn’t fight or anything..But guess what this girl told me ,she said she really nevrr had any feelings for me from the beginning,she was trying to develop feelings for me but she just can’t I was like wtf ,so all those I love you you have been saying where all lies .tho it was painful to hear I took time to get over her cuz she was someone I really liked and since then we broke up..

This was once someone I really had plans for oo ..Was even planning on suprising her with a new phone then but fortunately God saved me from spending on the wrong person.. I don see better girl now

Women are really unpredictable.that your babe wey Dey give you attitude or chat somehow with you ,Dey another nigga dm begging him to reply her text .. Make op just forget her ,make money and find someone better

4 Likes

Re: My New Girlfriend. by frozen70(f): 3:18am On Feb 27, 2023
Cashsteady:

Bruh everything you said here I once experienced it ..
There is this girl I really liked then ..I asked her out she said yes .we dated, everything was going well ,after sometime I noticed she started changing ,all of a sudden one day she said we should break up ,I was like why ?we didn’t fight or anything..But guess what this girl told me ,she said she really nevrr had any feelings for me from the beginning,she was trying to develop feelings for me but she just can’t I was like wtf ,so all those I love you you have been saying where all lies .tho it was painful to hear I took time to get over her cuz she was someone I really liked and since then we broke up..

This was once someone I really had plans for oo ..Was even planning on suprising her with a new phone then but fortunately God saved me from spending on the wrong person.. I don see better girl now

Women are really unpredictable.that your babe wey Dey give you attitude or chat somehow with you ,Dey another nigga dm begging him to reply her text .. Make op just forget her ,make money and find someone better
Astro999:
Good evening nairaland. I just started dating this beautiful girl. I like her very much, but the problem is she does not call me or text me first! I do the calling and texting and it makes me feel I am the one putting all the effort.

Even when I text her she replies with single words like ok , fine, yes, no. I talked to her about it but there has been no change. What can I do?

Give her time, don't rush her
She is equally studying your kind of person to know if you are desperate or a gentleman

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend. by kakaaa77: 4:37am On Feb 27, 2023
minimise everything because you are dating yourself..
Re: My New Girlfriend. by Wisedove(m): 7:11am On Feb 27, 2023
Some people are not good at chatting because they run out of content easily, maybe that’s her type.
However The set of people above can talk on phone for hours non stop if given the opportunity and they are having the financial capacity.

She might still be taking her time to study you and know how genuine your feelings are towards her or she’s not having call card ( she could have flashed/call beep anyway)

This is what I will advise you, give her a good and sweet loving you calls and sms for good three days ( make sure you find some interesting gists and tell her within the 3 days make her laugh) then after the 3 days is over do not call or text her, if she doesn’t make an effort to reach you just move on without getting back to her through any means because you have been dating yourself all along.

However, if she try to reach you and ask why you are cold with her then tell her you feel it’s one sided because you’ve been the one doing the calls and sms

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend. by ArmedArmada: 8:43am On Feb 27, 2023
cheesy

Guys that chase girls, how do you cope?

Lol. That's how this girl chatted me up yesterday and two minutes into the chat, I just realized this is the same girl who ghosted me, forming "busy" because of school work.

Like me I don't have work to do myself.

But now that she's on break cos of election, she has my time.

Lol. Naso I just lockup.

The one who doesn't know my value, I keep at arm's length.

I like to say, I'm not afraid to eat alone because I know what I bring to the table.

They're supposed to be proving themselves to you, not you proving yourself to them.

BTW, op, are you ready to settle down?

If not, just focus on work and creating a comfortable environment for your future family.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My New Girlfriend. by botiwunoluwa120: 8:47am On Feb 27, 2023
gbamsolutely😁gbamsolutely😁...
Re: My New Girlfriend. by CHARLOE(m): 9:33am On Feb 27, 2023
Astro999:

Lolz. I am not a kid bro.
I live alone yes I fend for myself. Why?
She's not d calling type, I know this cos I was like that b4 I got married. Girls I dated used to complain I don't call, I can call/text once a week. Try this; pretend you're losing interest, don't call for a week, show interest in another girl, if she really like u you'd see changes.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Husbands Pay Full Price For What Bfs Got For Free?? / How do i know if my girl is interested in me? / The Nigerian Playboy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.