Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP (44714 Views)

I’m Working For Tinubu, Not APC – Wike / Tinubu, Wike’s Camps Meet To Finalise Deal On 2023 / Tinubu, Wike’s London Meeting Rattles PDP, Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by amliftedhigher: 5:39am On Feb 27, 2023
searchng4love:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/show-proof-im-working-for-tinubu-wike-tells-lp/%3famp
Amaechi case will be a child's play compared to Wike. We are watching
Re: Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by djon78(m): 5:39am On Feb 27, 2023
Okealaaye:

Truer words were never spoken! In any case, their Ezes and Ndichies may have neglected to tell them about the events of 1966 to 1970. Worse for them now is that Nigeria has just acquired Tocarno jets and Apache XDU Assault helicopters. Their pilots do not look anyone in the face before setting the hot bombs on villages and cities. I heard that the Air Force is being restrained from using them in Practical Operations, east of the Great River at the moment. Try our gallant pilots and feel the heat of flaming fires.

You think you will use fear mongering? You are lost

Many yorubas are not comfortable with Tinubu character as a person, talkless of now they and there cronies want to do State capture

So this have nothing to do with any 1966 to 1970 trash.

We have moved beyond the past

But you people will fail
You might feel you are winning now

Just know that evil will Never overcome good
Darkness can never overcome light

Never happened and will never happen

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by amliftedhigher: 5:40am On Feb 27, 2023
searchng4love:
Labour party is a threat to the peace and security of Nigeria. .... It should be proscribed immediately

God ponish your uselesss parents for not aborting a thing like you olle
Re: Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by mauchiz: 5:42am On Feb 27, 2023
searchng4love:

You're a wicked unconscionable despicable person ... Tinubu will be announced shortly. Protest and get shot pointblank range and fed to swine

Obedience don't protest,
If President Buhari did not listen to Obedients,
Is war that we will fight not protest,
Don't act under impulse,

Protest on social media.
All obedient,no need for protest,calm down.

1 Like

Re: Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by pfadom: 5:44am On Feb 27, 2023
Pitobi relied on expo (social media opinion polls) and has woefully failed POL100: Fundamentals of Naija Politics. He urgently needs the services of a medical doctor before he slips into depression.

The disciples of Pitobi are IPOb-like. They are too myopic and narrow minded.

searchng4love:
Labour party is a threat to the peace and security of Nigeria. .... It should be proscribed immediately

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by Atlantis585: 5:47am On Feb 27, 2023
I just dey pity Wike

The way President Atiku and PDP go take hammer you ehn…

You will be going from DSS custody, then to EFCC custody and to prison then back again for the next 8 years grin

Overbloated ego go kill you

And Amaechi now having the last laugh at you …

Re: Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by postmann: 5:47am On Feb 27, 2023
Okealaaye:

Truer words were never spoken! In any case, their Ezes and Ndichies may have neglected to tell them about the events of 1966 to 1970. Worse for them now is that Nigeria has just acquired Tocarno jets and Apache XDU Assault helicopters. Their pilots do not look anyone in the face before setting the hot bombs on villages and cities. I heard that the Air Force is being restrained from using them in Practical Operations, east of the Great River at the moment. Try our gallant pilots and feel the heat of flaming fires.

Get prepared to bow to Atiku as your next president.
Re: Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by MamaletASO: 5:51am On Feb 27, 2023
All of u on Nairaland are idiiotsss

You are all useless and jobless

Re: Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by proprince(m): 6:05am On Feb 27, 2023
This man thinks he is smart.
Your greed will end you this time arpund.

We full ground.
Re: Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by SHINJA: 6:06am On Feb 27, 2023
Unrated900:

Continue dreaming in sambisa biafra forest
Jagaban is the president
If u make sound
U will be deported back to ur orlu village in the yeast where unknown gun men will b1ow ur sku11

The problem with idiots like you ,you think every one that support Obi is Igbo ...
Re: Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by Gozac: 6:07am On Feb 27, 2023
ATiKU is the next president of Nigeria.
Am very very happy
Re: Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by Bomaking(m): 6:13am On Feb 27, 2023
At the End God almighty will disgrace Wike, Wike has Zero respect for humans and River people at large but God pass him...
Re: Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by zedegit: 6:13am On Feb 27, 2023
searchng4love:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/show-proof-im-working-for-tinubu-wike-tells-lp/%3famp

Wike thinks he's smart but bone hook am for throat. He's irrelevant now.
Re: Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by stanisbaratheon: 6:13am On Feb 27, 2023
Wike na fool o.

Why is he afraid of saying he's supporting Tinubu?
Re: Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by zedegit: 6:17am On Feb 27, 2023
searchng4love:

You're a wicked unconscionable despicable person ... Tinubu will be announced shortly. Protest and get shot pointblank range and fed to swine

With useless people like you, youths will never be leaders.
Go and make your grand father governor while you become gate man. Alaye.
Re: Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by Allisgud: 6:23am On Feb 27, 2023
I am just surprised about results in lagos where I am, almost all units are won by lp,I imagine how they manipulate the result,labour party won in lagos
Re: Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by Unrated900(m): 6:25am On Feb 27, 2023
SHINJA:

The problem with idiots like you ,you think every one that support Obi is Igbo ...

Daft
Re: Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by Atlantis585: 6:25am On Feb 27, 2023
Future Kuje Prison tenant under President elect Atiku.

Say hi to those inmates when you reach

But those Obigbo boys go show you shege for prison ooo

Dem no dey forget

Kai, you go hear am!

All those ya drama don end na
Re: Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by Blaze14k: 6:30am On Feb 27, 2023
searchng4love:

Just look at the calibre of ppl who support tinupoo very shameless illiterate
Re: Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by phorget(m): 6:31am On Feb 27, 2023
Okealaaye:

How many of those helicopters has been deployed to sambisa? If bokoharam can been showing the Nigerian army shege then I'm afraid what a whole region would do to them.
Re: Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by sukar886: 6:32am On Feb 27, 2023
Wike God will punish you for putting Nigeria youth into this
Re: Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by Winnersunited: 6:35am On Feb 27, 2023
Okealaaye:

Senseless !!

1 Like

Re: Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by Herbiodun09: 6:43am On Feb 27, 2023
They thought IPOB was gone. Na IPOB transform to Obi supporters with some stupid yorubas recruited cheesy
Re: Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by PastorandMentor(m): 6:47am On Feb 27, 2023
Let's wait till 11 March.. Lol
Re: Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by ObaOfYorubaLand: 6:50am On Feb 27, 2023
searchng4love:

You're an irresponsible and unrepentant Yoruba bastard.

Enemy of progree of Nigeria
Re: Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by tammie24: 6:52am On Feb 27, 2023
Macelliot:
Let me tell you all something incase you don’t know.

APC can never win any single polling unit in Rivers state…

Anything else is RIGGED
just because you said it

Not all Rivers people are biased, bigots wicked and slow thinkers like you guys
Re: Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by ObaOfYorubaLand: 6:54am On Feb 27, 2023
oyin44:

You mean biafra nation...

Misbehave and hear gbosa bansa for your head then ....

you will know that Lagos is not part of south east..

Useless idiot. Where were bastards like you when the whole people in the Catholic Church at owo were killed?

Bastards who are good for nothing.

Tinubu can only rule Yoruba, the crises you're inciting will consume you and your entire generation.

Mark this word.

Other nigerians are ready for you Yoruba's.
Re: Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by EMONFASHION65: 6:57am On Feb 27, 2023
searchng4love:

EVIL LASTS FOR A WHILE BUT THE CONSEQUENCES LASTS LONGER.REJOICING OVER THE LOOT, MAY PURGE YOUR FUTURE.
Re: Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by Franking: 6:58am On Feb 27, 2023
searchng4love:

Shut up your mouth. You are the enemy of Nigeria's progress. With video evidence abound of electoral fraud, intimidation, disenfranchisement and corruption against the sick and senile old thing you still have the effrontery to spew such thrash. Declare him winner na let's see.

Re: Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by yerimastyle(m): 7:01am On Feb 27, 2023
searchng4love:

neither will you be left out .
Re: Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by Eastlandx: 7:01am On Feb 27, 2023
searchng4love:

let the dead vegetable come & rule let us see

1 Like

Re: Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by ObaOfYorubaLand: 7:02am On Feb 27, 2023
Morgan9:
This country has gone to the dogs with no hope at sight

Let start endsars part2 . but with Guns this time around.
No one has the monopoly of violence

Of course the mobilization is on now...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abubakar Sani Bello Sworn In By Mother-In-Law (photos) / Machina loses As Supreme Court Affirms Lawan As Yobe APC Senatorial Candidate / Abubakar Shekau Is Still Alive - Aye Dee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.