Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,712 members, 7,831,230 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP (44789 Views)

I’m Working For Tinubu, Not APC – Wike / Tinubu, Wike’s Camps Meet To Finalise Deal On 2023 / Tinubu, Wike’s London Meeting Rattles PDP, Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by khalling2008: 4:34am On Feb 27, 2023
No proof from Igbo, then get mouth
Re: Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by FreeStuffsNG: 4:37am On Feb 27, 2023
searchng4love:
Labour party is a threat to the peace and security of Nigeria. ....

cheesy
Re: Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by Treadway: 4:38am On Feb 27, 2023
TOPCRUISE:
But he campaign for him indirectly
I have clear video proof that Wike is working for Tinubu

https://twitter.com/Morris_Monye/status/1629194934451376128?cxt=HBwWgMC4naeKiJwtAAAA&cn=ZmxleGlibGVfcmVjcw%3D%3D&refsrc=email

1 Like

Re: Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by Timijo(m): 4:40am On Feb 27, 2023
So your glory is that he will be shot if he protests?It's either you are benefiting from the corrupt government that has been oppressing the masses for the past seven years or you are carried away by religion and tribe? I wonder how sensible people will be supporting a government that brought untold hardship on them.
searchng4love:

You're a wicked unconscionable despicable person ... Tinubu will be announced shortly. Protest and get shot pointblank range and fed to swine

1 Like

Re: Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by searchng4love: 4:43am On Feb 27, 2023
Timijo:
So your glory is that he will be shot if he protests?It's either you are benefiting from the corrupt government that has been oppressing the masses for the past seven years or you are carried away by religion and tribe? I wonder how sensible people will be supporting a government that brought untold hardship on them.
I see the future of the country as very beautiful. If you think I and my likes will fold our hands while miscreants turn this country to Libya or Ukraine you're joking.... If you need to protest go to your State of origin or else you're dead....

2 Likes

Re: Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by Benwallt(m): 4:44am On Feb 27, 2023
SHINJA:
Wike the bastard....

Tinubu will never rule this country...

Lol. You ppl based your campaign on Tinubu and you failed even with your pastors and other mushroom endorsements. He has won against all odds yet you still wailing.

LP is a threat to peace in Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by DLuciano: 4:44am On Feb 27, 2023
searchng4love:

you and your master are all fools. You cannot write common exam without shameless cheating because your 🐟 brain and you think you can manipulate your way when the world is seeing you

4 Likes

Re: Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by SunMusk(m): 4:45am On Feb 27, 2023
Can you tell me his crime please??
DrAkpamudehe:

Wike you are a goner. Your plans failed. Atiku is the next president. Get ready to go to jail, na me go come personally arrest u. Idiiot
Re: Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by Wali84: 4:51am On Feb 27, 2023
SHINJA:
Wike the bastard....

they play
Re: Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by Chicastle: 4:52am On Feb 27, 2023
WIke ThE COWARD

1 Like

Re: Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by Chicastle: 4:53am On Feb 27, 2023
searchng4love:

You're a wicked unconscionable despicable person ... Tinubu will be announced shortly. Protest and get shot pointblank range and fed to swine
TINUBU IS NOT CAPABLE NO HATES ON HIME. Without thuggery he stand no chance winning election outside Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:57am On Feb 27, 2023
Macelliot:
WIKE, see your life..
you are rigging RIVERS state result in Favour of APC Tinubu.

The same TINUBU that LP is beating black-and-Blue currently in Lagos State.

If LP can be beating APC in Lagos, even with all the intimidations, Tell me how on earth APC can win a single Polling Unit in Rivers state??

Don't worry my brother. Leave Wike. His evil will eat him. He has not learnt from Tambuwal. Another hesvier betrayal awaits him.

1 Like

Re: Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by Tolue43: 4:57am On Feb 27, 2023
Macelliot:
WIKE, see your life..
you are rigging RIVERS state result in Favour of APC Tinubu.

The same TINUBU that LP is beating black-and-Blue currently in Lagos State.

If LP can be beating APC in Lagos, even with all the intimidations, Tell me how on earth APC can win a single Polling Unit in Rivers state??

This is what matters right now..

1 Share

Re: Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by FunkyJustice(m): 4:59am On Feb 27, 2023
These politicians think that this election is business as usual, either they are not smart or they are insensitive to what is on ground, something is brewing

They should pray it does not consume them and their family wherever they are
Re: Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by chaloskyx: 5:00am On Feb 27, 2023
Peace and stability in Nigeria are you Nigerians living under a rock or something?
End Sars Protest
Assu Strike
Palliative Saga
BH and Bandits saga
Naira Scarcity Saga
MNK & Igboho Saga
Naira devaluation Saga
And yet you have the effrontery to tell a structureless party they are going to destabilize Nigeria when all this was done under APC una dey ment!!!!
searchng4love:

1 Like

Re: Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by Drealman20: 5:02am On Feb 27, 2023
DrAkpamudehe:

Wike you are a goner. Your plans failed. Atiku is the next president. Get ready to go to jail, na me go come personally arrest u. Idiiot

grin grin
Re: Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by Drealman20: 5:03am On Feb 27, 2023
Boland:
All I know is that Tinubu cannot give what he doesn't have.

Tinubu cannot give the integrity he doesn't have.

Wike's alignment with him will be his downfall.

Peter obi cannot also give the competency he doesn't have...
Re: Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by BigYash: 5:04am On Feb 27, 2023
See Wike when we think say he get balls cheesy Such a coward. Atiku go use this one eyes see something, if he wins..
Re: Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by Timijo(m): 5:15am On Feb 27, 2023
searchng4love:

I see the future of the country as very beautiful. If you think I and my likes will fold our hands while miscreants turn this country to Libya or Ukraine you're joking.... If you need to protest go to your State of origin or else you're dead....
Again, you have nothing reasonable to say than to threaten people with death just like the political leaders you are supporting.
Re: Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by searchng4love: 5:20am On Feb 27, 2023
Timijo:
Again, you have nothing reasonable to say than to threaten people with death just like the political leaders you are supporting.
Just protest and get served
Re: Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by amazinghomez09: 5:22am On Feb 27, 2023
Okealaaye:

Truer words were never spoken! In any case, their Ezes and Ndichies may have neglected to tell them about the events of 1966 to 1970. Worse for them now is that Nigeria has just acquired Tocarno jets and Apache XDU Assault helicopters. Their pilots do not look anyone in the face before setting the hot bombs on villages and cities. I heard that the Air Force is being restrained from using them in Practical Operations, east of the Great River at the moment. Try our gallant pilots and feel the heat of flaming fires.
When will this hatred and bitterness end what has LP got to do with Ezes and Ndiichies?when are we going to tell ourselves the truth in this country ?so with all these your super machines bandits and Boko terrorists are having a free day..those of you bitting the drum of war shoukd know that if e starts e go reach everybody this is 2023 and not 1960.if you are satisfied with this election despite all these video evidences flying around then you should be ashamed or yourself ..go to YouTube and watch how sane countries conduct elections...

1 Like

Re: Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by PeterObi4LP: 5:26am On Feb 27, 2023
searchng4love:
Labour party is a threat to the peace and security of Nigeria. .... It should be proscribed immediately

Tinubu can never rule this country, book mark this page and get back to me when he has been sworn in
Re: Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by NothingDoMe: 5:28am On Feb 27, 2023
searchng4love:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/show-proof-im-working-for-tinubu-wike-tells-lp/%3famp
Lol. Wike is still not man enough to admit it. He's a goner. His candidate is a goner.

All politics is local - Hungerbad
Re: Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by Nobody: 5:29am On Feb 27, 2023
searchng4love:
Labour party is a threat to the peace and security of Nigeria. .... It should be proscribed immediately

No loud am oo..... The evidences dey o ..... Gragra get limit

He just wants to shoot himself in the foot by this statement now

Follow Charles Awuzie on Facebook and see

This guy just wan set himself up especially by issuing this statement
Re: Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by F117nighthawk: 5:30am On Feb 27, 2023
Shame on this man, after all he has done for rivers people and PDP, this is how he wants to end his 8 yrs in government, he will regret this after he has left office as a governor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by Unrated900(m): 5:31am On Feb 27, 2023
SHINJA:
Wike the bastard....

Continue dreaming in sambisa biafra forest
Jagaban is the president
If u make sound
U will be deported back to ur orlu village in the yeast where unknown gun men will b1ow ur sku11
Re: Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by Timijo(m): 5:32am On Feb 27, 2023
Keep supporting the evil politicians.
searchng4love:

Just protest and get served
Re: Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by Nwaetche(m): 5:33am On Feb 27, 2023
Criminal imbecide. I hope your Alfas and baballawos duely inf

The Igbos would only progress and continue to dominate every economic space in Nigeria.

Tinubu if he fraudulent wins the election, I can assure you that the Yoruba muslims would even sink further down the poverty index.
Igbos you so much deride would extend thier economic dominance to Ogun until they get down to whwreven rathole you come from to help you develop it.

You should be aware that the time for Igbos to fight Fulani for you to come and reap where you did not sow is gone for good. Same for us in the Niger Delta. We would only accomodate real Omuluabis and not scum bigots like you.

Ode.

Okealaaye:

Truer words were never spoken! In any case, their Ezes and Ndichies may have neglected to tell them about the events of 1966 to 1970. Worse for them now is that Nigeria has just acquired Tocarno jets and Apache XDU Assault helicopters. Their pilots do not look anyone in the face before setting the hot bombs on villages and cities. I heard that the Air Force is being restrained from using them in Practical Operations, east of the Great River at the moment. Try our gallant pilots and feel the heat of flaming fires.

2 Likes

Re: Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by Nobody: 5:33am On Feb 27, 2023
oyin44:

You mean biafra nation...

Misbehave and hear gbosa bansa for your head then ....

you will know that Lagos is not part of south east..

Y'all are just so fooolishh ....... I've seen that y'all either do not want to face reality deliberately or too daft to see reality.

This format of always shouting Igbo don cast. But an idiot wouldn't notice.

Yesterday okon Lagos made a statement ..... So he is Igbo.

But like I told you, that format done cast.

You really don't know what you're up against yet with Nigerians. And the good news They are overwhelmingly more than you no-do-wells.
Re: Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by OmoFiditi: 5:35am On Feb 27, 2023
searchng4love:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/show-proof-im-working-for-tinubu-wike-tells-lp/%3famp

Results from Tai LGA where Wike kidnapped INEC officials and forced them to write results have have already been cancelled due to overvoting. Accredited voters are far less than the number of votes Wike wrote.
Re: Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by Houseontherock1: 5:36am On Feb 27, 2023
datacomp3:
Omo,God is too much ohh, very impressive figures.... Nice video man.
grin grin use another moniker to support yourself, this one is making it too obvious that you're the one posting the videos
Re: Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by barika2011(m): 5:36am On Feb 27, 2023
searchng4love:

In your father's house....Mark it somewhere Tinubu would never rule Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Recreates President Buhari’s Look / Obasanjo Visits Stella Obasanjo's Family In Edo (Photo) / I Hate Nigeria With A Passion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.