Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP (44741 Views)

I’m Working For Tinubu, Not APC – Wike / Tinubu, Wike’s Camps Meet To Finalise Deal On 2023 / Tinubu, Wike’s London Meeting Rattles PDP, Atiku (2) (3) (4)

Re: Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by isaiahethan: 8:04am On Feb 27, 2023
chizidgreat:

May everything you wish them happen to you a hundred times
Amen

Amen 🙏
Re: Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by networkrecharg: 8:06am On Feb 27, 2023
NIGERIA DESERVE A FREE AND fair Election.

Majority should have their way ...

Majority will have there way
Re: Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by datacomp3: 8:13am On Feb 27, 2023
Waterbear:

Guy shut up...
In ever page only you commenting on your video...

You still post video use another account congratulate yourself...

No shame!!!
I'm very sorry cry
Re: Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by datacomp3: 8:19am On Feb 27, 2023
ibro2much:

codingbox and datacomp3 is same person,please do not fall for his/her tricks.

What's the trick they're not suppose to fall for? smiley
Re: Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by blackgold2018(m): 8:23am On Feb 27, 2023
searchng4love:

You're a wicked unconscionable despicable person ... Tinubu will be announced shortly. Protest and get shot pointblank range and fed to swine
Wasted fool
Re: Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by Jiroville300: 8:24am On Feb 27, 2023
searchng4love:

You're a wicked unconscionable despicable person ... Tinubu will be announced shortly. Protest and get shot pointblank range and fed to swine

You are the more wicked and utterly despicable vermin who wants his people to be fed to swine .. you would eventually die in penury and your entire family shall amount to swine , you would be shot dead on the road like in dog in Jesus name . AMEN!!!!
Re: Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by samfrancis1(m): 8:33am On Feb 27, 2023
Petersamuel8:
The more Wike speaks the more foolish he looks
The more you mention wikes name the more foolish you sound….
Re: Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by samfrancis1(m): 8:34am On Feb 27, 2023
DrAkpamudehe:

Wike you are a goner. Your plans failed. Atiku is the next president. Get ready to go to jail, na me go come personally arrest u. Idiiot
Fools.. Atiku and Atu breached pdp constitution. Breached agreement yeat its Wike going to Jail.. it’s always been your peoples ways.. the wicked to you as always win1
Re: Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by ibro2much(m): 8:35am On Feb 27, 2023
datacomp3:
What's the trick they're not suppose to fall for? smiley

stop spamming every thread with your fake redirect link.
Re: Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by ruffhandu: 8:42am On Feb 27, 2023
Treadway:
I have clear video proof that Woke is working for Tinubu

https://twitter.com/Morris_Monye/status/1629194934451376128?cxt=HBwWgMC4naeKiJwtAAAA&cn=ZmxleGlibGVfcmVjcw%3D%3D&refsrc=email
They will tell you it is a doctored video. Just wait.
Re: Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by ufuosman(m): 8:47am On Feb 27, 2023
Time will tell
Re: Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by ozegidon(m): 8:48am On Feb 27, 2023
searchng4love:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/show-proof-im-working-for-tinubu-wike-tells-lp/%3famp
Even if the declear Tinubu winner, he will not last in that seat..Shettima will chop him in less than six months.. watch out..

Re: Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by datacomp3: 8:56am On Feb 27, 2023
ibro2much:

stop spamming every thread with your fake redirect link.
it's not a redirect link, it's a link to the YouTube video.
Re: Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by Sunnypan: 9:01am On Feb 27, 2023
Wike is finished already, he is just struggling to make him self relevance in the political circle which is impossible.
Re: Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by DrMuzungu(m): 9:03am On Feb 27, 2023
Proof? Your actions are proof, oga govano!
Re: Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by lereinter(m): 9:09am On Feb 27, 2023
searchng4love:

Na your father and mother go announce tinubu

Re: Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by Miky91: 9:20am On Feb 27, 2023
Wike is a self centered man.
Re: Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by fayomim: 9:23am On Feb 27, 2023
SHINJA:
Wike the bastard....

Tinubu will never rule this country...

You play too much. I don't have much to say. Peter Obi is out already.
Re: Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by Macelliot(m): 9:23am On Feb 27, 2023
maasoap:

Lol. So, if LP could win Lagos as you claimed, what stops APC from winning Rivers or Anambra state? Sense is very far from you

Have you ever been to Rivers state before?

Go to rivers state before making assertion.

If you meet 1000 Rivers indigenes and you come accross, you will hardly come across 5 supporting Tinubu. Then how come Tinubu is leading
Re: Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by Fame1309(f): 9:24am On Feb 27, 2023
searchng4love:

Even if u are eating from the so called pdapc today,u have relatives, brother, uncle,aunty and even friend who are suffering because things are not working normal and u there talking trash.
Re: Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by DeHumbleTboy: 9:44am On Feb 27, 2023
searchng4love:
Labour party is a threat to the peace and security of Nigeria. .... It should be proscribed immediately

may your father die untimely death bastard

Re: Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by lomodele(m): 9:47am On Feb 27, 2023
naijapips04:
After this election, these children will learn a thing or two about Nigerian elections. We warned them.
Now they will eat corn for 8 years, and drink kunu for another 8 years.

Ofekes.
Re: Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by Godswings(m): 10:13am On Feb 27, 2023
I really commend LP supporters in River state; I hope they will also put in same effort in embracing peace after the result is announced.

My advice to prospective youths in politics is to be very observant of 2023 elections. There are a lot of lessons to learn especially from the likes OK Wike, if you want to be successful in your political career.

May God's will prevail in Nigeria
Re: Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by famology(m): 10:17am On Feb 27, 2023
Show proof or keep quiet
Re: Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by Billygee2u: 10:23am On Feb 27, 2023
SHINJA:
Wike the bastard....

Tinubu will never rule this country...

Re: Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by Solocoin: 10:24am On Feb 27, 2023
The same attitude Amaechi put on and Rivers people show him way out is the same attitude Woke is putting and on Saturday Rivers people will show him way out.
Re: Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by Billygee2u: 10:26am On Feb 27, 2023
oyin44:

You mean biafra nation...

Misbehave and hear gbosa bansa for your head then ....

you will know that Lagos is not part of south east..

You f0.ols always claiming, one single property you don't own in Lagos.
Do anyhow and get yourself to blame
Re: Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by Billygee2u: 10:27am On Feb 27, 2023
Petersamuel8:
The more Wike speaks the more foolish he looks
Re: Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by Billygee2u: 10:28am On Feb 27, 2023
DrAkpamudehe:

Wike you are a goner. Your plans failed.
Get ready to go to jail, na me go come personally arrest u. Idiiot
Re: Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by Billygee2u: 10:29am On Feb 27, 2023
Boland:
All I know is that Tinubu cannot give what he doesn't have.

Tinubu cannot give the integrity he doesn't have.

Wike's alignment with him will be his downfall.
He's already fallen
Re: Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by chibrolex(m): 10:32am On Feb 27, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16g2FU2brmU .....Wike no bi you be this?

These Are The People Who Contributed N21.27bn For Jonathan’s Campaign / Tinubu Is Sick And Cannot Be President - Kperogi / Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview: Nigerians React On Twitter