Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,750 members, 7,831,400 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP (44793 Views)

I’m Working For Tinubu, Not APC – Wike / Tinubu, Wike’s Camps Meet To Finalise Deal On 2023 / Tinubu, Wike’s London Meeting Rattles PDP, Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by SWATMan: 10:47am On Feb 27, 2023
searchng4love:
Labour party is a threat to the peace and security of Nigeria. .... It should be proscribed immediately

sad
Re: Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by ismodiwa(m): 10:53am On Feb 27, 2023
Even if wike works for Tinubu is he a labour party member? What's wrong with guys? Obi will loose, obidients will loose, LP will loose. Know this and know peace.
Re: Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by maasoap(m): 10:55am On Feb 27, 2023
Macelliot:

Have you ever been to Rivers state before?

Go to rivers state before making assertion.

If you meet 1000 Rivers indigenes and you come accross, you will hardly come across 5 supporting Tinubu. Then how come Tinubu is leading

Yes, I served in Rivers state.
My question to you: is it possible for few to rig where majority are present? Why wasn't he possible for Tinubu to rig in Lagos and take the lead?
What everyone thought and believe before the voting was different to what the outcome was. If APC could be surprised in Lagos, what stops LP from being surprised in Rivers state?
Re: Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by sukar886: 11:01am On Feb 27, 2023
searchng4love:
Labour party is a threat to the peace and security of Nigeria. .... It should be proscribed immediately

You are a fool
Re: Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by sukar886: 11:02am On Feb 27, 2023
searchng4love:

You're a wicked unconscionable despicable person ... Tinubu will be announced shortly. Protest and get shot pointblank range and fed to swine
Instead of tinubu make atiku win
Re: Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by Macelliot(m): 11:14am On Feb 27, 2023
maasoap:

Yes, I served in Rivers state.
My question to you: is it possible for few to rig where majority are present? Why wasn't he possible for Tinubu to rig in Lagos and take the lead?
What everyone thought and believe before the voting was different to what the outcome was. If APC could be surprised in Lagos, what stops LP from being surprised in Rivers state?

Wike is threatening INEC officials to do his bidding..
Original voice call recoding was released by Sahara reporters.

Apart from the voice records, every Rivers indigenes known about Wike’s plan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by beejay85: 11:38am On Feb 27, 2023
searchng4love:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/show-proof-im-working-for-tinubu-wike-tells-lp/%3famp
Them think Wike is a political illiterate like Thier god of men endorsing a loser here and there...
If Wike supports APC, it's more in d interest of Rivers state in d long run,than for Wike as a politician..
Re: Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by echodrum(m): 11:40am On Feb 27, 2023
searchng4love:

very soon you will start searching for peace. Evil will surely visit you soon.
Re: Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by searchng4love: 11:49am On Feb 27, 2023
echodrum:
very soon you will start searching for peace. Evil will surely visit you soon.

No need. Evil is your permanent resident. Keep it

1 Like

Re: Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by ChristianMuslim: 11:52am On Feb 27, 2023
APC- Next level
Re: Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by Babastrong(m): 1:37pm On Feb 27, 2023
[quote author=SHINJA post=121285642]Wike the bastard....

Tinubu will never rule this country...

[ Humm, empty barrel. They sit here bragging and wailing everyday instead to be learning from the political gladiators. Lazy youths.]
Re: Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by TPATStructure: 3:04pm On Feb 27, 2023
You and woke your paymaster will die a painful death if you're truncate the wishes of the people. Because useless immunity who is stupid Wike ? Bastard like him. A chicken hiding in lions costume.
Re: Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by Jnana19(m): 5:27pm On Feb 27, 2023
Your the bastard that would rule fool
SHINJA:
Wike the bastard....

Tinubu will never rule this country...

Re: Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by Versal: 6:50pm On Feb 27, 2023
searchng4love:

You're a wicked unconscionable despicable person ... Tinubu will be announced shortly. Protest and get shot pointblank range and fed to swine
You are not sane
Re: Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by Brush1: 7:25pm On Feb 27, 2023
oyin44:

You mean biafra nation...

Misbehave and hear gbosa bansa for your head then ....

you will know that Lagos is not part of south east..

Your parents don’t have a child because you are useless.
Re: Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by Brush1: 7:28pm On Feb 27, 2023
Toosure70:
Kiikikikiki medicine after death. Asiwaju don win

You are an enemy of this country. He will never. May your children end up drug addicts.
Re: Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by captaininiobong(m): 9:07pm On Feb 27, 2023
Greens are under green grass
Re: Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by captaininiobong(m): 9:07pm On Feb 27, 2023
Green snake under green grass
Re: Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP by Waterbear(m): 11:12am On Feb 28, 2023
datacomp3:
I'm very sorry cry

Don't be sorry... just have dignity.. post your video and have faith it would move..
Trickery if found can bring badluck and untrust ...

Those that found out wouldn't want to subscribe or watch it , just be you, do your best and let fate play its part

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu Receives Akpabio, Oyebanji In His Abuja Residence / Clash Between Faleke & Bello Supporters At APC Headquaters Abuja In Pictures / Presidency Begins Fumigation Of Buhari’s Offices, Others Over Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.