Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,924 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu (88071 Views)

BREAKING: Peter Obi beats Bola Tinubu to win Lagos / Peter Obi Beats Bola Tinubu To Win Lagos / Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Mrshocker(m): 12:40pm On Feb 27, 2023
chris51:

This is not about ibos. Labour party is a movement and made up of people all over Nigeria.

Why can’t we see other party winning presidential elections in Igbo land. Osun Atiku, Lagos obi. We are waiting if obi will loose any Igbos state to opposition. Igbos are tribal bigots and they want to force their opinion on others.
I pity fools like Macaroni and some other yeyebrity that got brainwashed with Igbo agenda

Last last JAGABAN WIN AND We will win more in court

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by kamalbob(m): 12:41pm On Feb 27, 2023
No wonder they take yoruba for granted. They are coming for governorship chair soon. But calm down Asiwaju we (north) will bail you out. Just watch and see
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by kellyzaf(m): 12:41pm On Feb 27, 2023
leisuretym:

Yoruba over friendlyness has resulted in doom for them, Igbos has taken over their lands..lol

Lol, You are really a funny dude.
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Denique(f): 12:41pm On Feb 27, 2023
bennybuhari:
Ndi structure grin grin grin

Let me laugh honourably cos this is too much! grin
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by SleekyP(m): 12:41pm On Feb 27, 2023
AbdulMagaji:

But you have families, relations, brothers and sisters living and gainfully employed in Abuja.

Do you know that Abuja is a gbagi/Gwari land?

Infact gbagis don't even own any meaningful post in Abuja
1. Gbagis are not Educated
2. They always sell their lands and relocate
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by ebenholer2(m): 12:42pm On Feb 27, 2023
THANK YOU LP, YOUR EFFORTS HAVE HEATED UP THE SYSTEM...THIS WILL MAKE EVERYONE SIT UP. WE REALLY NEED YOU IN THE SYSTEM. I SHIULD BE READY TO SUPORT YOUR REVOLUTION IN THE NEXT ELECTION. HOWEVER KINDLY ACCEPT THE OUTCOME OF THE ELECTION IN GOOD FATE, AND CONGRATULATE BAT IF HE EVENTUALLY WINS, BY THIS I WILL PLEDGE MY ALLEGIANCE TO YOUR PARTY HENCEFORTH.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by flyca: 12:42pm On Feb 27, 2023
Majesty7:

How many Yoruba has contested? Don't even talk about "won". How many Yoruba or hausa man has contested for a political post in Anambra? Just mention one, his party and the year.

Lagos has and still have serving non yorubas holding elective posts. Let's talk about Anambra

What is the % of non-Igbos living in Igbo land?
As far as I know, nobody stops anybody from contesting. It's just interest. Not every non- Yoruba in Lagos is interested in Politics
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by NwaliE01: 12:43pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin
Although disappointing
Tinubu tried to hold Lagos with the figures he pulled so far. Lagos is the Capital of Southern Nigeria, so what were you expecting?
This was a fight between ibos+SS+woke yorubas against Tinubu supporters in Lagos who are mainly yorubas and maybe Hausas in Lagos.

I hope Tinubu and yorubas have learnt a bitter lesson from Lagos Elections not to befriend and feed a cub because it is homeless, hopeless, and dying. It will grow up and eat u up someday.

I'm happy yorubas can now sit down and ask qtns as to how they got everything wrong and redress it with BAT as President.

The take home from this defeat is..

Yorubas need to stop drafting non yorubas into the civil service and stop giving them prominent appointments. There are always technocrats who can always fit into any political office from the SW

Yorubas need to stop selling their lands to non yorubas in Lagos and SW

Yorubas need to stop giving out local government of origins to non yorubas in Lagos

Yorubas need to stop allowing non-yorubas contest for Elections in Lagos or SW

Yorubas need limit the numbers of voters registration of non yorubas going on in Lagos, they care so much about Lagos and don't care if their homes rot, Henceforth let them go home and vote. They can't come and dictate to you on how to govern urselves after creating an enabling environment for them to thrive.

Contain them politically, Period!

Congratulations to the incoming President of Nigeria BAT the ASIWAJU of Lagos for winning the most Free and fair Elections since our Nascent Democracy nothwitstanding
Who is more Nigeria than Nigerians in any part of Nigeria?
Are you more Nigerian in Lagos than in Kano?

I really don't know why you have this devisive mind clouded with hatred on your very own fellow country people. That's why we keep having crises during election because you don't accept others as part of the owners of same country.
Igbos are borne migrants because business men don't always localize their business and expertise, and that's why you found them in all corners of the country. Stop this your hate laced speech. A less qualified person will always get rejected by the people when presented with a better candidate.
Same Lagos voted Buhari over goodluck. Think about it too. It's not about tribe but perceived qualities of leadership. Lagos needs to be liberated from the stronghold of evil men. I see Sanwo-Olu going too.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by FireKing: 12:43pm On Feb 27, 2023
Mrshocker:
Igbos will be tamed in Lagos this time. Lagos have given them too much comfort.

New land use law must be reviewed for non-indigenous lagosians (confiscate there properties for state projects)

Thank you OYO,ogun,ondo,ekiti,rivers and all loyal northerners!!!
Oshe oloun to boju wa je. You and your gene

We won 🥇 God bless GCFR Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Special thanks to Kwankwaso and Peter obi for doing there assignment excellently even though obi foolish followers don’t know why he’s on the ballot.
you & ur gene ration will dwell in sorrow and poverty forever.... Amin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by JealousCobra(m): 12:43pm On Feb 27, 2023
Mrshocker:

New land use law must be reviewed for non-indigenous lagosians (confiscate there properties for state projects)

Oshe oloun to boju wa je.

Special thanks to Kwankwaso and Peter obi for doing there assignment excellently even though obi foolish followers don’t know why he’s on the ballot.

Next is that sickle cell patient in alausa government house.😎😎

It is time to sanitize Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by ibkayee(f): 12:43pm On Feb 27, 2023
hammerT:
u are wicked! grin
grin
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by occfx: 12:43pm On Feb 27, 2023
gaby:
No one should blame the INEC chairman, please, not Buhari.

Buhari should be lauded and appreciated instead for opening the eyes of the electorate to seeing and know it is indeed possible to take their country back through the ballot.

Nigeria isn't developed and mature enough to successfully conduct an election of this magnitude in a day.

Why we are in a hurry to imitate developed countries with mature democracies in issues of this nature yet, fail to imitate them in matters regarding development and bettering the lives of citizens is confusing.

With our peculiar terrain plus our ineffective/incompetent security agencies, the best way and best bet to conduct a reasonable election in this country will be to spread the elections over one week.

This way, the election could be slated to be held according to each region one day of the week at a time with all the INEC infrastructure and security apparatus concentrated on each region as they take turns to cast their votes.

This is my opinion.

I patispated fully in this election for the first time I am surprised Nigeria is still behind in technology with all the smart people we have. I just concluded that if inec had good thinkers, this presidential election would have been done state by state one day at a time. If it will take us 36 days to choose the best president, it worth it. However your idea is good regionally, with full military squad and all the inec officials. If we don't get election right, the country will never work
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Electorate: 12:44pm On Feb 27, 2023
Mrshocker:

Your tears will be very sweet after the final results is announced...grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 12:44pm On Feb 27, 2023
Mrshocker:

na ur papa,I mean ur real papa foolish....shame on you and your Bat non yoruba beat you in ur Lagos.....go and defeat obi in Anambra....idoit people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by citylantern: 12:44pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin
Although disappointing
Tinubu tried to hold Lagos with the figures he pulled so far. Lagos is the Capital of Southern Nigeria, so what were you expecting?
This was a fight between ibos+SS+woke yorubas against Tinubu supporters in Lagos who are mainly yorubas and maybe Hausas in Lagos.

I hope Tinubu and yorubas have learnt a bitter lesson from Lagos Elections not to befriend and feed a cub because it is homeless, hopeless, and dying. It will grow up and eat u up someday.

I'm happy yorubas can now sit down and ask qtns as to how they got everything wrong and redress it with BAT as President.

Yorubas need to stop drafting non yorubas into the civil service and stop giving them prominent appointments. There are always technocrats who can always fit into any political office from the SW

Yorubas need to stop giving out local government of origins to non yorubas in Lagos

Yorubas need limit the numbers of voters registration of non yorubas going on in Lagos, they care so much about Lagos and don't care if their homes rot, Henceforth let them go home and vote. They can't come and dictate to you on how to govern urselves after creating an enabling environment for them to thrive.

Congratulations to the incoming President of Nigeria BAT the ASIWAJU of Lagos for winning the most Free and fair Elections since our Nascent Democracy nothwitstanding

U ain't seen anything yet, it's just d beginning. Who would ever in ur wildest imagination n dream believe we'll win Almighty Jagaban n oluomo lagos? Hey! Go Bury ur head in shame. U can never chase igbos away, I dare u,double dare n over dare u can't do shit. WE'LL SHOCK U TO UR MARROW! Irrelevant tout like u!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by InvertedHammer: 12:45pm On Feb 27, 2023
hisexcellency34:

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-peter-obi-beats-bola-tinubu-to-win-lagos/amp

/
Fake result.

There is no way in hell Tinubu got up to 100k votes in Lagos.

/

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by seborrhic: 12:45pm On Feb 27, 2023
seunaj:

Olórîburúkú ni e
Do you think that lagos will become what it is today if it was not opened up for outsiders to come and develop it?
Uneducated bigot!
You think the imps know that.
Many Nations in the world encourage foreigners to come and invest in their economies,giving them various incentives,even some as far as citizenship because they bring in capital that leads to development of infrastructure and creation of jobs, particularly if you can't get such from native inhabitants or what you get is not enough.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:45pm On Feb 27, 2023
Dino dey para 4 national tv, una dey here!

Anoda Elder Orubebe reloaded!
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Wahala90: 12:46pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin
Although disappointing

It is Yorubas that rejected the man who had held Lagos captive.

Land? If you don't sell to others, who will sell to you?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Wildkat02: 12:47pm On Feb 27, 2023
Moh247:

Foolishness is celebrating 4000 votes margin in Lagos

While Tinubu leads the entire election with 1.3 million margin

Some people are just dull

Morôn those figures are wrong. Stop being stupid.

By the way isn’t it a shame that your so called Jagaban lost his state? Despite the wuru-wuru and mago mago u touts did in Lagos. I even heard there was no election in Alaba. That would have been a land slide victory.

Structureless party giving structure headaches

Bastaard loser!! U will never die well.... and may the pains and sufferings of Nigerians curse u today and forever

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by WhisperedNoise: 12:48pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin
Although disappointing

You no wan wise. You just dey spew ethnic trash. The mods, who are meant to ban your account, are also tribal bigots.

Shame on all of you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by KosiGee(m): 12:50pm On Feb 27, 2023
Hendrixky:

Imagine what educated person is saying

I told you guys that this election exposed alot of tribalistic nature in yorubas

Show some respect mister. Focus that energy on the few schizophrenic bigots who have been restless since the results started coming out.

Falz is a proud and a brave Yoruba man, Mr Macaroni remains unshakeable and he is a brave and a proud Yoruba man. Pa Ayo Adebanjo is a brave and a respected Yoruba man.
This isn’t about Yoruba but the LP movement. I hope and pray that all those politicians who benefited from this would work hard and not disappoint the trust which the electorates have on them. I pray the likes or Madam Ireti I’m Abuja and this Attah of a man work hard and show why they deserve the positions.

I just wish Falz and Macaroni would contest like Desmond Elliot has done. I’m sure they will win. People like Falz and Macaroni should be in federal law makers.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by thatigboman: 12:50pm On Feb 27, 2023
JealousCobra:

Next is that sickle cell patient in alausa government house.😎😎

It is time to sanitize Lagos.
the gbagada general hospital mental patient. that one will be booted out in less than 2 weeks time.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by successman100: 12:50pm On Feb 27, 2023
Election results in Nigeria should henceforth, be sent to the 3 geopolitical locations in Nigeria. Not only to the Northern office but also to the Western Office and Eastern office as well to avoid Data or Results manipulations.
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by sureway1(m): 12:50pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin
Although disappointing

I am a Yoruba, you are wrong, we are all Nigerians...
You will do worse if you are white ... Racism is your blood and someone like you should not be allowed to taste power, otherwise ethnic will suffer in your hand...

So if I ask you, you expect 100% Yoruba Christian to vote BAT
You expect Transporters in Lagos to vote BAT
If I ask you, your also expect lecturers to vote BAT.
You expect the elite in Lagos vote BAT.

The earlier you wake up from your slumber the better, you better go and start preparing for Saturday, before LP hijack Lagos start...

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Localamos(m): 12:51pm On Feb 27, 2023
Racoon:
Papa, Mama, and Pickin structureless party everywhere you go. The party without structure dismantled a party deeply rooted in criminality, violence, impunity, brigandage, and corruption.

Well, it is an open secret now that the heroin-drug baron fugitive city boy have long lost the city to his peer governor colleague in a party without structure.

Abeg give it to Labour Party.We have have created history.What a revolution sweeping across this nation. Nigeria must well by force.

A clear message has been sent to the political class... and that is that people are more aware of their electoral power.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Majesty7: 12:51pm On Feb 27, 2023
flyca:

What is the % of non-Igbos living in Igbo land?
As far as I know, nobody stops anybody from contesting. It's just interest. Not every non- Yoruba in Lagos is interested in Politics

My brother, it all books down to HOSPITALITY. That is just the key word. TOLERANCE... It is something that has to be learn. It is not in-born. You learn it. If there is someone who has it, give him a chance to train others while we that are struggling to have it, LEARN and develop ourselves.

If the area is conducive and not hostile, you would have seen it everywhere. Let's hope and pray the best man wins while we continue to live in peace with each other. I should be able to tolerate you and respect your views while you respect mine as well. What the country needs is a selfless man either young or old to lead US to the promise Land and may God grant us our wishes
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by MamaletASO: 12:51pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin
Although disappointing

Unless Nigeria is restructured..
I think Yorubas needed to do something about their region..in terms of losing their Political Positions to non-Yorubas..
It indirectly reduce the numbers of Yoruba representatives at the National Assembly..

Just like one Thaddeus Attach that defeated Banky W and Obanikoro (d real Lagos indigene) in Lagos House of Representatives.

For instance: If a matter that affects his tribe comes up in NASS, he will support it.. even though the matter affect Yorubas negatively.. He won't mind..he will just supporyhis own tribe...

This is very detrimental to actualization of Yorubas dream..

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by amshigida: 12:51pm On Feb 27, 2023
GLORY BE TO GOD INFACT THIS IS THE MOST CREDIBLE

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Offpoint1: 12:51pm On Feb 27, 2023
pquaver:

For why now? Is sanwo olu old? Same excuse u gave as why Tinubu won't be president can't fly here... Also the man worked
.. Only a fool will vote against him.. Sanwo olu is not Tinubu..
I got no issues with Olu, he did well and we will all vote him
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by uniquelyspecial(m): 12:51pm On Feb 27, 2023
We have a new phenomenon: "OBI OF LAGOS"

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Jeffy1206(m): 12:51pm On Feb 27, 2023
BigDawsNet:
Never knew it was so close

It's means either Online was feeding us wrong results in lagos or something is fishy
you know is the latter. 🙁

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (26) (Reply)

An Armed Robber Who Ambushed Abiola Became A Governor - Zainab Duke-Abiola, Wife / Osun Governorship Elections: PDP Claims Victory / Olusegun Obasanjo Harvests Yam In His Farm In Ogun State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.