Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,561 members, 7,827,095 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu (88093 Views)

BREAKING: Peter Obi beats Bola Tinubu to win Lagos / Peter Obi Beats Bola Tinubu To Win Lagos / Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Lilimax(f): 12:51pm On Feb 27, 2023
JealousCobra:

Next is that sickle cell patient in alausa government house.😎😎

It is time to sanitize Lagos.
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Tektronics12: 12:53pm On Feb 27, 2023
Habaa, Lenu e...
Proudlyomonna:
Nonsense results.
Tinubu did not get up to 100k votes in Lagos.
We will prove that very soon.
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Lilimax(f): 12:53pm On Feb 27, 2023
Meanwhile in ABIBU Oki street off Broadstreet in Mandilas market Lagos island… thugs are chasing the none indegenes after the declaration of result.They are robbing too and destroying properties.

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Fearyourcreator: 12:53pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin
Although disappointing
Tinubu tried to hold Lagos with the figures he pulled so far. Lagos is the Capital of Southern Nigeria, so what were you expecting?
This was a fight between ibos+SS+woke yorubas against Tinubu supporters in Lagos who are mainly yorubas and maybe Hausas in Lagos.

I hope Tinubu and yorubas have learnt a bitter lesson from Lagos Elections not to befriend and feed a cub because it is homeless, hopeless, and dying. It will grow up and eat u up someday.

I'm happy yorubas can now sit down and ask qtns as to how they got everything wrong and redress it with BAT as President.

The take home from this defeat is..

Yorubas need to stop drafting non yorubas into the civil service and stop giving them prominent appointments. There are always technocrats who can always fit into any political office from the SW

Yorubas need to stop selling their lands to non yorubas in Lagos and SW

Yorubas need to stop giving out local government of origins to non yorubas in Lagos

Yorubas need to stop allowing non-yorubas contest for Elections in Lagos or SW

Yorubas need limit the numbers of voters registration of non yorubas going on in Lagos, they care so much about Lagos and don't care if their homes rot, Henceforth let them go home and vote. They can't come and dictate to you on how to govern urselves after creating an enabling environment for them to thrive.

Contain them politically, Period!

Congratulations to the incoming President of Nigeria BAT the ASIWAJU of Lagos for winning the most Free and fair Elections since our Nascent Democracy nothwitstanding
This election don open their eyes...
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by sweetjohn(m): 12:54pm On Feb 27, 2023
Who are they fooling? over 6.5 million accredited voters that came out to vote in Lagos on the 25th Feb, 2023,onlyless than 1.4 million casted their votes. They knew very well that if they allowed everybody to vote, PO will win with nothing less than 4.5 million votes. Hence, the use of force, intimidation and thuggery. All the figures emanating from SW election results collation centers are mere figures manufactured from the imaginations of APC and Tinubu.

Am not saying PO wins all the SW states but the truth of the matter is that if the election was allowed to go smoothly without intimidation and use of thugs, PO will win some of them or come a close margin 2nd.

But, hope is not yet lost, am sure labour party are collating their own results. Let INEC and tinubu finished their shameful act, LP will challenge them in the court with the real factual result.

Mind you, PO political life has always been a life that opponents cheats and dealt with but at the end he always come victoriously. In his usual character, he will not fight anyone but will challenge the results in court.

God and Nigerians are with you HE Peter Obi. Troubles, forgery and evil men may endure for a night but their destruction and your victory cometh in the morning

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Moh247: 12:54pm On Feb 27, 2023
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Invitationn: 12:55pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin
Although disappointing
Tinubu tried to hold Lagos with the figures he pulled so far. Lagos is the Capital of Southern Nigeria, so what were you expecting?
[b]This was a fight between ibos+SS+woke yorubas+Disgruntled Christian’s against Tinubu supporters in Lagos who are mainly yorubas and maybe Hausas in Lagos.

I hope Tinubu and yorubas have learnt a bitter lesson from Lagos Elections not to befriend and feed a cub because it is homeless, hopeless, and dying. It will grow up and eat u up someday.

I'm happy yorubas can now sit down and ask qtns as to how they got everything wrong and redress it with BAT as President.

Yorubas need to stop drafting non yorubas into the civil service and stop giving them prominent appointments. There are always technocrats who can always fit into any political office from the SW

Yorubas need to stop giving out local government of origins to non yorubas in Lagos

Yorubas need limit the numbers of voters registration of non yorubas going on in Lagos, they care so much about Lagos and don't care if their homes rot, Henceforth let them go home and vote. They can't come and dictate to you on how to govern urselves after creating an enabling environment for them to thrive.

Congratulations to the incoming President of Nigeria BAT the ASIWAJU of Lagos for winning the most Free and fair Elections since our Nascent Democracy nothwitstanding
Improving your formula
This was a fight between Ibos+SS+woke yorubas+Disgruntled Yoruba Christians who are unhappy about the same faith ticket against Tinubu supporters in Lagos who are mainly yorubas and maybe Hausas in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Osesbrainwave(m): 12:55pm On Feb 27, 2023
Ojoro result, We all know the margin was way more than that. Even though a lot of LP voters were chased away from their polling unit and stopped from voting. God dey sha... Sanwoku go dey shake now. Its game over for APC in Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Lilimax(f): 12:55pm On Feb 27, 2023
Proudlyomonna:
Nonsense results.
Tinubu did not get up to 100k votes in Lagos.
We will prove that very soon.
True! They ceded the result to LP to douse impending civil unrest for Nigeria youths. Anyway, God's eternal judgement awaits them🙏

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Kizzygentle: 12:55pm On Feb 27, 2023
DriveByKiller:
may tinubu you wish to take over Nigeria rape your mother till she passes out, deflower your underaged daughter in your presence. May you look into her eyes and feel powerless.

May him and mc oluomo take turns with your wife and asphyxiate her with dirty unwashed picks and drug lips suck out her clitoris while she will be screaming for more.

And may their gworo-imfested sperm Be her only source of dirty protein till the last of her days.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Ambber(f): 12:56pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin
Although disappointing
This was a fight between ibos+SS+woke yorubas against Tinubu supporters in Lagos who are mainly yorubas and maybe Hausas in Lagos.

I am Yoruba and I voted Peter Obi, let's stop making everything about tribe. For me, it's ideology. I am happy my vote counted despite all the shenanigans and terrorism. Nigeria belongs to all of us!

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Leshyne(m): 12:56pm On Feb 27, 2023
Oga, shut up, when we told you guys that Lagos is not Tinubu land you guys were playing tribal bigotry sentiment. Even with the rigging and disenfranchisement, Obi won.
I was born in Lagos and know that is a capital of Nigeria as Abuja which earlier belong to Bwari people have been colonized by Hausa.
This election is are a revolution and if it was Osibanjo this won't happen.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by successman100: 12:56pm On Feb 27, 2023
I dought if Tinubu got up to that vote in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 12:56pm On Feb 27, 2023
Champions of Democracy Obi and kwankanso
Winning the both Lagos and Kano shows that anything is possible when you're upright.

SHAME ON BAT ....HE SAID OBI CANT WIN A POLLING UNIT IN LAGOS shocked

Last last he was even defeated..

Now you agree that LAGOS na every states get share for Lagos....Motherf**kers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by dominique(f): 12:57pm On Feb 27, 2023
I wish people can stop quoting that Yamiriflathead post, they're just making the thread unnecessarily lengthy. His stand represent less than 0.00001% of Yorubas in Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by benqo01(m): 12:57pm On Feb 27, 2023
EVEN WHEN THE ELECTION WAS RIGGED LP STILL CAME TOP FINALLY WE HAVE RETIRED THE LANDLORD

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by flyca: 12:57pm On Feb 27, 2023
Majesty7:

My brother, it all books down to HOSPITALITY. That is just the key word. TOLERANCE... It is something that has to be learn. It is not in-born. You learn it. If there is someone who has it, give him a chance to train others while we that are struggling to have it, LEARN and develop ourselves.

If the area is conducive and not hostile, you would have seen it everywhere. Let's hope and pray the best man wins while we continue to live in peace with each other. I should be able to tolerate you and respect your views while you respect mine as well. What the country needs is a selfless man either young or old to lead US to the promise Land and may God grant us our wishes

Not hospitality IMO. Some places are more favorable than others. Lagos is very close to the ocean which made it a docking point for large ships for many centuries. First port of call for imported goods is Lagos (and you know we are a consumerr country). Also, Lagos was once the capital of Nigeria, so many it developed long before the inlands. International airports etc. How many multinationals are in the East? Definitely not hospitality. Or are you saying Easterns were hostile to the coys? Nigeria is ONE, people should be allowed to live anywhere they deem favourable.

I wish the incoming president will diversify and decongest Lagos. Enough said. Enjoy your day sir/ma.
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by tonyson010(m): 12:59pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin
Although disappointing

so much hatred from a tribalistic person. Tell me, don't you celebrate Ur people that are occupying political positions in USA, Canada and UK ??

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Ikiriye(m): 12:59pm On Feb 27, 2023
bennybuhari:
Ndi structure grin grin grin
Taxes should also not be taken from non indigenes used to develop Lagos.bastard
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Ameoba300: 1:00pm On Feb 27, 2023
MondayOsunbor:

let tinubu no win this election all igbos in lagos will go home . as hoodlums will start door to door quiet killing

Ozuor.
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Greatblackpimp(m): 1:01pm On Feb 27, 2023
BigDawsNet:
Never knew it was so close

It's means either Online was feeding us wrong results in lagos or something is fishy

Fake results, it was a landslide victory . And many parts didn't vote due to rigging

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Ikiriye(m): 1:01pm On Feb 27, 2023
tonyson010:

so much hatred from a tribalistic person. Tell me, don't you celebrate Ur people that are occupying political positions in USA, Canada and UK ??

These are the type of useless persons that give Yoruba a bad name

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Impecca(m): 1:02pm On Feb 27, 2023
Lagos was formerly the capital of Nigeria. Itse highly expected, just like Abuja is now, nobody can conveniently pocket such states

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Izuubest: 1:04pm On Feb 27, 2023
Why don't you simply ask your brothers in power to help push for activation of other port outside Lagos, so these "Leeches" can leave your land for good or ask them to support their agitation for their own country. Cry till tomorrow Igbo will enjoy every privilege made for Nigerians anywhere within Nigeria territory. Go and hug a nearby transformer, if you like.

Yamiriflathead:
grin
Although disappointing

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by eteebanky1: 1:04pm On Feb 27, 2023
Shame on tinubu cabals

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Greatblackpimp(m): 1:04pm On Feb 27, 2023
Lilimax:
True! They ceded the result to LP to douse impending civil unrest for Nigeria youths. Anyway, God's eternal judgement awaits them🙏

Nobody is waiting for God's judgement. The result will contested an reviewed. Numbers matter. And this will be after LP wins the governorship elections

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by DrTony1(m): 1:05pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin
Although disappointing

If Tribalism was a person that would be you. Shame

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by PointB: 1:06pm On Feb 27, 2023
Congrats Labour Party, now on to the big prize.

We move...

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by thisisit: 1:06pm On Feb 27, 2023
FAKE RESULTS

6 MILLION VOTERS IN LAGOS.. ONLY 1.8 MILLION VOTED.. THIS IS FAKE RESULTS.

NIGERIA MUST FALL ... MUST BE UNGOVERNABLE BY TINUBU..

YOUR CANNOT BE PRESIDENT THROUGH THUGGERY AND RIGGING
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by JohnnA1: 1:08pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin
Although disappointing

Olodumare, God Almighty bless you for this action points.
Yorubas have to wake up, but will we?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Crvrider: 1:09pm On Feb 27, 2023
MatrixCircle:
Even with massive rigging and attacks by thugs LP still.
Please Obidients come out again for LP gubernatorial candidate Gbadebo GRV. One more Vote our voices will be heard completly. grin

I wasn't going to come out but now I will. In my polling unit during the presidential election the results weren't uploaded but them no born the inec staff well make he/she no upload the governorship result, then we all die their

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Mayhem1: 1:09pm On Feb 27, 2023
Smelly Urchins how market? Your darling daddy lost in his hometown where him mama born am now he has lost in his adopted city which is now officially Peter Obi's city because he is the new landlord of Lagos🗝️. With all the rigging and thuggery that APC supporters did in various polling units you guys still lost in Lagos woefully, Shame!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

CoronaVirusRelo
FreeStuffsNG
Almiron
KingKO22
Islandlady
Wickedfacts

ipobarecriminals
Officialgarri
ElSudani
Moh247
Jack500
LILTJAY
igbotormentor
yarimo
seunmsg
sarrki
Oyin44
PandoraObi
Mccullum
VoteTinubu2023
Himtulie247
Garfield1
assholemods
YorubaSamurai
JAMO84
Benuejosh
Madridguy
lhordspy
ASAPFERG
BATified2023
yamiriflathead
BigBrother9ja

I am sipping your tears with a straw

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (26) (Reply)

An Armed Robber Who Ambushed Abiola Became A Governor - Zainab Duke-Abiola, Wife / Osun Governorship Elections: PDP Claims Victory / Olusegun Obasanjo Harvests Yam In His Farm In Ogun State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.