Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,573 members, 7,820,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu - Politics (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu (88060 Views)

BREAKING: Peter Obi beats Bola Tinubu to win Lagos / Peter Obi Beats Bola Tinubu To Win Lagos / Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Bitchiamjay(m): 1:10pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin
Although disappointing
Tinubu tried to hold Lagos with the figures he pulled so far. Lagos is the Capital of Southern Nigeria, so what were you expecting?
This was a fight between ibos+SS+woke yorubas against Tinubu supporters in Lagos who are mainly yorubas and maybe Hausas in Lagos.

I hope Tinubu and yorubas have learnt a bitter lesson from Lagos Elections not to befriend and feed a cub because it is homeless, hopeless, and dying. It will grow up and eat u up someday.

I'm happy yorubas can now sit down and ask qtns as to how they got everything wrong and redress it with BAT as President.

The take home from this defeat is..

Yorubas need to stop drafting non yorubas into the civil service and stop giving them prominent appointments. There are always technocrats who can always fit into any political office from the SW

Yorubas need to stop selling their lands to non yorubas in Lagos and SW

Yorubas need to stop giving out local government of origins to non yorubas in Lagos

Yorubas need to stop allowing non-yorubas contest for Elections in Lagos or SW

Yorubas need limit the numbers of voters registration of non yorubas going on in Lagos, they care so much about Lagos and don't care if their homes rot, Henceforth let them go home and vote. They can't come and dictate to you on how to govern urselves after creating an enabling environment for them to thrive.

Contain them politically, Period!

Congratulations to the incoming President of Nigeria BAT the ASIWAJU of Lagos for winning the most Free and fair Elections since our Nascent Democracy nothwitstanding

Bold of you to think Tinubu will rule this country, your master must be shaking right now, the maths is not mathing. Tinubu might be declared winner by Inec but Peter Obi will definitely win him in court. The rigging is so evident, even the international bodies are complaining. Peter Obi doesn’t lose court cases, he became the first Governor in Nigeria to get his mandate back at the Supreme Court during the era when there was no social media to gather authentic evidence. For the first time in history, supreme Court will rule against a presidential election. You saw it here first!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by 2016v2017: 1:11pm On Feb 27, 2023
bennybuhari:
Ndi structure grin grin grin
WAS HARDLY PRESSED

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by ObosiUkwalla: 1:12pm On Feb 27, 2023
Mrshocker:
Igbos will be tamed in Lagos this time(They’ve bitten more than they can chew). Lagos have given them too much comfort.
New land use law must be reviewed for non-indigenous lagosians (confiscate there properties for state projects)

Why can’t we see other party winning presidential elections in Igbo land. Osun Atiku, Lagos obi. We are waiting if obi will loose any Igbos state to opposition. Igbos are tribal bigots and they want to force their opinion on others.
I pity fools like Macaroni and some other yeyebrity that got brainwashed with Igbo agenda

Last last JAGABAN WIN AND We will win more representative seats in court.

Thank you OYO,ogun,ondo,ekiti,rivers and all loyal northerners!!!
Oshe oloun to boju wa je.

We won 🥇 God bless GCFR Bola Ahmed Tinubu
E lo fokan bale. (We will stripe them naked)

Special thanks to Kwankwaso and Peter obi for doing their assignment excellently even though obi foolish followers don’t know why he’s on the ballot.

Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise nlfpmod oam4j nlfpmod
I know u mods keep pretending like you didn't see this user breaking rule 3 abi??

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by JohnnA1: 1:13pm On Feb 27, 2023
sukkot:
There is a spiritual story somewhere in this. You were weak and complacent and left the door open and the lion walked in and devoured you and took over your house and kicked you out and so you went and spent 40 days in the wilderness wandering about and eating locusts and wild honey till the LORD decided to take pity on you and give you your power back and then from the wilderness you gathered troops and started the war to conquer the lion from outside so that you can return home ( conquer the lion from outside represents all the votes from the north etc )
Yorubas need to wake up, and realise the Igbos are like the Amalekites of the bible, they like to attack others from behind. They also have traits of Cain (the one who killed Abel, his brother) and they also have traits of Saul (the one who wanted to kill David).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by tamdun: 1:13pm On Feb 27, 2023
flokii:

We have been screaming about this for a long time now.. they say no we are alarmists.

Right from the time of Zik up till GEJ, they have always wanted to take control of Lagos State from Yorubas.. they are not even hiding it.

I hope Asiwaju is happy now.. he lost Lagos to Igbos and didn't get the 25% in Anambra where Obi hails from
Enter any Lagos ministry today,sch,health care u go see them,make them sack all of them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by guychidile: 1:13pm On Feb 27, 2023
ObiDient movement and yusfulness is the winner...gba gam!
We move

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by MatrixCircle: 1:14pm On Feb 27, 2023
Crvrider:

I wasn't going to come out but now I will. In my polling unit during the presidential election the results weren't uploaded but them no born the inec staff well make he/she no upload the governorship result, then we all die their
Yes many have decided same. We would come out for LP governorship candidate.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Taba21: 1:15pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin
Although disappointing
Tinubu tried to hold Lagos with the figures he pulled so far. Lagos is the Capital of Southern Nigeria, so what were you expecting?
This was a fight between ibos+SS+woke yorubas against Tinubu supporters in Lagos who are mainly yorubas and maybe Hausas in Lagos.

I hope Tinubu and yorubas have learnt a bitter lesson from Lagos Elections not to befriend and feed a cub because it is homeless, hopeless, and dying. It will grow up and eat u up someday.

I'm happy yorubas can now sit down and ask qtns as to how they got everything wrong and redress it with BAT as President.

Yorubas need to stop drafting non yorubas into the civil service and stop giving them prominent appointments. There are always technocrats who can always fit into any political office from the SW

Yorubas need to stop giving out local government of origins to non yorubas in Lagos

Yorubas need limit the numbers of voters registration of non yorubas going on in Lagos, they care so much about Lagos and don't care if their homes rot, Henceforth let them go home and vote. They can't come and dictate to you on how to govern urselves after creating an enabling environment for them to thrive.

Congratulations to the incoming President of Nigeria BAT the ASIWAJU of Lagos for winning the most Free and fair Elections since our Nascent Democracy nothwitstanding

The thing is that how many Yoruba, Hausa or other tribes residing in south east.
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by sukkot: 1:15pm On Feb 27, 2023
JohnnA1:
Yorubas need to wake up, and realise the Igbos are like the Amalekites of the bible, they like to attack others from behind. They also have traits of Cain (the one who killed Abel, his brother) and they also have traits of Saul (the one who wanted to kill David).
hmmm powerful . You know those names are not actual people but represent tribes of people on earth today. That’s what is called an allegorical writing style is what the bible is hence why I say your submission is POWERFUL

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by cedricksly: 1:16pm On Feb 27, 2023
tonididdy:
B4 nko

These 10 persons in the “wedding reception” below made it happen.
Dear Obidents….fear Not!

there’s a new jagaban in town 🤣
nonsense result, that result in lagos is nonsense.. Tinubu did not get up to 200k vote... After so much Manipulation they could not just manipulate if further so they have to give very close margin victory to Obi, bcoz it was too obvious abeg... Infact it is obvious Lagosians has rejected tinubu, just watch closely how the governorship election would unfold before their very eye.... Only rigging as usual can make sanwo olu win lagos.. A very clear message would be sent come that day... If only PDP can be humble enough to form alliance with labour, they will unset APC in lagos with a landslide victory..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by 2016v2017: 1:17pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin
Although disappointing

You're a nuis.ance ,a wretched and ho.peless tribal big.ot

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by xaggar(m): 1:17pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin
Although disappointing

You are a witch!
Your tinubu was trashed beyond what was announced in his home front... it goes down in the annals of Nigeria's democracy!
Period!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by 2016v2017: 1:19pm On Feb 27, 2023
cedricksly:
nonsense result, that result in lagos is nonsense.. Tinubu did not get up to 200k vote... After so much Manipulation they could not just manipulate if further so they have to give very close margin victory to Obi, bcoz it was too obvious abeg... Infact it is obvious Lagosians has rejected tinubu, just watch closely how the governorship election would unfold before their very eye.... Only rigging as usual can make sanwo olu win lagos.. A very clear message would be sent come that day... If only PDP can be humble enough to form alliance with labour, they will unset APC in lagos with a landslide victory..

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by TenQ: 1:20pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin
Although disappointing

Why are you this tribalistic. I am Yoruba but I voted Obi. It has nothing to do with tribal sentiments but on conviction.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by pek(m): 1:21pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin
Although disappointing

I feel your pain. It is loud. Pele. Next
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by stillme231: 1:21pm On Feb 27, 2023
Fkhalifa:
We no hear rigging now o
it was rigged.. tinubu no get 100k votes

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by xaggar(m): 1:24pm On Feb 27, 2023
Bitchiamjay:

Bold of you to think Tinubu will rule this country, your master must be shaking right now, the maths is not mathing. Tinubu might be declared winner by Inec but Peter Obi will definitely win him in court. The rigging is so evident, even the international bodies are complaining. Peter Obi doesn’t lose court cases, he became the first Governor in Nigeria to get his mandate back at the Supreme Court during the era when there was no social media to gather authentic evidence. For the first time in history, supreme Court will rule against a presidential election. You saw it here first!

I guess those who need to be scared of your comments are currently in trepidations.

They will be stunned!
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by SlurUsername1: 1:25pm On Feb 27, 2023
dominique:
I wish people can stop quoting that Yamiriflathead post, they're just making the thread unnecessarily lengthy. His stand represent less than 0.00001% of Yorubas in Lagos

I know say na u dey delete my posts for this nairaland since. That's why I stopped mentioning u

Na ur fada get nairaland? why e dey pain u say the thread dey long?

Seun mynd44 if my post goes missing hold dominique responsible.
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by EPIJOE: 1:27pm On Feb 27, 2023
TO BE HONEST, PEOPLE ARE TIRED OF VOTING APC. I'M LOOKING BEYOND PARTY.

HENCE PEOPLE CAME OUT TO VOTE OUT THEIR SUFFERINGS. COS OF WHAT APC GOVT BUHARI HAD CAUSED THEM.

I LOOK AT PERSONALTY AND
ME I STILL PREFER TINUBU.

TINUBU CAN NEVER BE BUHARI FOR SURE.

HE IS STILL AHEAD. HE MIGHT LOOSE LAGOS WHICH IS BAD.
BUT IM OPTIMISTIC HE WOULD WIN THIS ELECTION.

THIS LAGOS LOSS, SANWO OLU SHOULD BRACE UP.
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Demolakay: 1:27pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin
Although disappointing

Dis wan sense is only for decoration.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by 7arrows: 1:29pm On Feb 27, 2023
Proudlyomonna:
Nonsense results.
Tinubu did not get up to 100k votes in Lagos.
We will prove that very soon.

Even the result they gave Tinubu was inflated. He can't get up to 50k. And those 50k are the agbero and political office holders who he has imposed on lagosians. Shame on APC

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Probity100: 1:29pm On Feb 27, 2023
Proudlyomonna:
Nonsense results.

You are very myopic. Massive vote for Obi is due to these major reasons
1. Religion; which comprises of both yoruba and ibo and other ethnics in Lagos that believe we must have Christian President.
2 Learned people who are been molested by Agberos and want a change
3. By people that are vexed by End Sars saga and want a change
4. By those that felt the hardship caused by APC and want a change

So, Ibo ethnic alone cannot win Lagos State. It is impossible.

For Ibo to make impact in Nigeria Politics, you must humble and Foster good relationships with other tribes

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Johnn78: 1:30pm On Feb 27, 2023
Congrats Aiwaju our incoming president.
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by MountHoreb: 1:31pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin
Although disappointing

Oga stop crying oooo. You don change mouth 😂😂.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by seunjungle1(m): 1:32pm On Feb 27, 2023
I'm happy with this result in as much that the score numbers to goes to obi is not for PDP.
Its a big win for Asiwaju
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Proudlyomonna: 1:33pm On Feb 27, 2023
Probity100:

1. Religion; which comprises of both yoruba and ibo and other ethnics in Lagos that believe we must have Christian President.

For Ibo to make impact in Nigeria Politics, you must humble and Foster good relationships with other tribes

Who is this Tribally bigoted hatefilled nigga on my mention undecided
Point out where I mentioned Igbo in what you reacted to now.
How many Igbo even dey for Lagos sef?
You hate and obsession for Igbo might make you loose Lagos again.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Proudlyomonna: 1:34pm On Feb 27, 2023
Probity100:

Who is this Tribally bigoted hatefilled nigga on my mention undecided
Point out where I mentioned Igbo in what you reacted to now.
How many Igbo even dey for Lagos sef?
Your hate and obsession for Igbo might make you loose Lagos again.
Shun tribal hate,.
Na una dey cause the major problem for this Country.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by MountHoreb: 1:34pm On Feb 27, 2023
Mrshocker:
Igbos will be tamed in Lagos this time(They’ve bitten more than they can chew). Lagos have given them too much comfort.
New land use law must be reviewed for non-indigenous lagosians (confiscate there properties for state projects)

Why can’t we see other party winning presidential elections in Igbo land. Osun Atiku, Lagos obi. We are waiting if obi will loose any Igbos state to opposition. Igbos are tribal bigots and they want to force their opinion on others.
I pity fools like Macaroni and some other yeyebrity that got brainwashed with Igbo agenda

Special thanks to Kwankwaso and Peter obi for doing their assignment excellently even though obi foolish followers don’t know why he’s on the ballot.

You are a stupid urchin 🤣🤣🤣.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by CoolAmbience(m): 1:34pm On Feb 27, 2023
Proudlyomonna:
Nonsense results.

Senseless post!

Obi won Lagos, which to any sensible Nigerian, underscores the credibility of the process, to a very large extent, yet you are whining.

Can Tinubu win any state in the Southeast? No.

This shows the political sophistication of the Southwest region.

If we talk about politics of nepotism, then it is headquartered here in the Southeast.
Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by rigarmortis: 1:34pm On Feb 27, 2023
Mrshocker:

Your sister just won senatorial seat with LP defeating Philip Aduda who was senator for life and an indigene. So should we chase Yoruba people out of Abuja?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu by Fortune109: 1:36pm On Feb 27, 2023
Nigeria is a special country!

God always has a way of balancing matters when it comes to Nigeria...Tinubu will win the Presidency... winning in Lagos would have been enough consolation for many Igbos... therefore, there won't be any serious post election violence...This country will be great again!

God bless Nigeria!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (26) (Reply)

An Armed Robber Who Ambushed Abiola Became A Governor - Zainab Duke-Abiola, Wife / Osun Governorship Elections: PDP Claims Victory / Olusegun Obasanjo Harvests Yam In His Farm In Ogun State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.