Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,695 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) (75335 Views)

BOOBS ALERT!! Eniola Badmus Shares New Photos As She Turns A Year Older Today / #10yearschallenge: Eniola Badmus Shares Cleavage Baring 10 Years Throwback Photo / Bisola Badmus Shares Cleveage-Baring Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by scholes23(m): 11:27am On Feb 27, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://lifestyle.thecable.ng/outrage-as-eniola-badmus-shares-tinubus-swearing-in-fabric/
For a fact, I thought she burnt fat but unfortunately, she also burnt her sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by OlawaleBammie: 11:27am On Feb 27, 2023
RPG2020:

Destiny kill you and Tinubu there

Both destiny and Satan will kill u before Ur time.
Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by Triangles1(m): 11:27am On Feb 27, 2023
ceaser:
Outrage as how?

Na business ńa. Me too I don dey think to stock Peter Obi own for Obidients tó purchase massively.

Opportunity meets preparedness, that's what they call it.

You're right my brother, opportunity wait for does who prepared.

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by Babara1994(m): 11:28am On Feb 27, 2023
Garogreg:
Catch a fly, put it in a bottle and cover with the lid. After some time, take off the lid. Fly will still keep moving within the bottle.
Me: it's freedom time guys
Housefly: I am used to been here bro.

Lessons: Some slaves enjoy slavery even when opportunities to be free comes.

The election revealed alot of things about yorubas that they are not educated they way they claimed
E pain am. grin

Go and win the election na, if e sure for you. You think say na beans?
Obi ran for vice president with Atiku, and you believe he has good plans for you. You no mumu so?
Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by Jagznation(m): 11:28am On Feb 27, 2023
wahalawahala:
wayre ...same food wey ur papa and ur half brained mama dey drag with una undecided
No naa i dey work already even get my own house I no be tout like you see this omo ale jati jati e go still clear 4 your eye na hungry go bend your preeq 4 this country
Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by goslowgoslow(m): 11:29am On Feb 27, 2023
hisexcellency34:
Shameless girl with that Toyin Aimakhu
Shameless for supporting her own. Na pain go kill all of una.
Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by Iamstillpossibl: 11:29am On Feb 27, 2023
Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by Lazyuth: 11:30am On Feb 27, 2023
Genesis21:
It's within her right to support anybody.
I have said this several times, not everyone will support your candidate.
For me, Obi is not Messiah and can never be.
All politicians are the same.
Iamziggy:
Must everybody support obi?
CursedOsuPigs:

She's shameless because she is not supporting your candidate. Sincerely rate your IQ on a scale of 1-10😏
Iamziggy:
To support obi is okay But for another person to support another candidate e go turn problem ..... Una Dy meant
Majesty7:

How is Tinubu a bad product? Please let's judge them baaaed on their past offices as a governor of a state. I don't want insult. If you know it will result to insult, please ignore.

Thank you
Wagwanbrethren:

But if they supported Obi that makes them educated right?
You people should keep embarrassing and trolling online whole Tinubu becomes president!
Wagwanbrethren:

But if they supported Obi that makes them educated right?
You people should keep embarrassing and trolling online whole Tinubu becomes president!

To all who made these sensible posts and those who made similar posts, it Shall FOREVER be well with you. And we shall experience a better Nigeria in Jesus Name.

Let the Obi supporters and obituaries continue wailing.
A complainant can never be happy especially those that were blinded led.
And those Omo Ale jatijati from Yoruba land

2 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by goslowgoslow(m): 11:30am On Feb 27, 2023
goodyvin02:
She’s not selling that’s why she had to advertise the bad product, they were very confident of winning Lagos and Nigeria as a whole but in the beginning it was not so.
What is you people problem with Lagos?
Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by wahalawahala: 11:31am On Feb 27, 2023
Jagznation:

No naa i dey work already even get my own house I no be tout like you see this omo ale jati jati e go still clear 4 your eye na hungry go bend your preeq 4 this country
hahaha wayre, na every mugu be rich man online... Which work u dey do? U dey👇👇👇

1 Share

Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by Nobody: 11:31am On Feb 27, 2023
We know her type.....

Ass licker#
Hypocrite#
Betrayer#
Tribal bigot#

She is simply fighting for her pocket...... Nonsense###
Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by RPG2020(m): 11:32am On Feb 27, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

Both destiny and Satan will kill u before Ur time.

As una no want Nigeria progress na so Una go dey get set back for life

Stupid immigrant
Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by yemi1504: 11:33am On Feb 27, 2023
Jagznation:
She didn't only loose weight she obviously lost her senses too

Abi. Woman yen n be bi oya!
Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by Jagznation(m): 11:33am On Feb 27, 2023
wahalawahala:
hahaha wayre, na every mugu be rich man online... Which work u dey do? U dey👇👇👇
Even if I dey Kiri pure water or even park sheet no yawa ...Agbero no be work try dey useful to your children you don too old to dey do alaye work
Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by Babara1994(m): 11:34am On Feb 27, 2023
pocohantas:
Bebeto

Her fingers are always so fast and she ends up implicating or offending the other party. I understand she loves Tinubu and no one should bully her for that, but sharing aso ebi in a tightly contested election that hasn’t been finalised is an overkill.

That was the same thing she did when Davido’s son died. Na she sabi post breaking news pass.

Pele my dear. Don't worry. Obi your savior will come to your rescue.

To think that someone who chose to be Atiku's running mate in 2019 is Nigeria's best answer shows that most Nigerians are idiots.

I'll rather give my vote to a hard worker and strategist like Bola Tinubu.
Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by pocohantas(f): 11:35am On Feb 27, 2023
Babara1994:

Pele my dear. Don't worry. Obi your savior will come to your rescue.

To think that someone who chose to be Atiku's running mate in 2019 is Nigeria's best answer shows that most Nigerians are idiots.

I'll rather give my vote to a hard worker and strategist like Bola Tinubu.

You are the EDIOT.
Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by wahalawahala: 11:36am On Feb 27, 2023
Jagznation:

Even if I dey Kiri pure water or even park sheet no yawa ...Agbero no be work try dey useful to your children you don too old to dey do alaye work
dry .... Which work u dey do ? Make we help ur miserable life lipsrsealed
Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by Allisgud: 11:36am On Feb 27, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Hate him or like him, one tin I learn from tinubu and this election is that U HAVE TO BE CONFIDENT IN URSEF.

Tinubu is too confident, he talks with so much authority and it's a lesson I learn, u have to take Ur destiny into Ur hand.
why wount he be confident when he have thugs,inec and bad police on his side,abi where u sleeping throughout the election u know see wetin happen
Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by Bisape89: 11:36am On Feb 27, 2023
Hzhzh

Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by Babara1994(m): 11:36am On Feb 27, 2023
pocohantas:

You are the EDIOT.
Hahaha grin e pain am grin ntoor tongue
Jagaban will be YOUR president and you will do NOTHING about it
Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by OlawaleBammie: 11:37am On Feb 27, 2023
RPG2020:

As una no want Nigeria progress na so Una go dey get set back for life

Stupid immigrant

And where is Ur progression??

Na me say make u dey disadvantaged in Ur miserable life??

Na me turn u to a second class citizen??

Na me say make them born u OSU pig??

Thousands of OSU like u will never rule over us in Nigeria, I even have upper hand more than u when it comes to politics grin

Lemme tell u, I will become the president of Nigeria while u OSU pigs keep calling me names, till then grin
Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by pocohantas(f): 11:37am On Feb 27, 2023
Babara1994:

Hahaha grin e pain am grin ntoor tongue
Jagaban will be YOUR president and you will do NOTHING about it

Go and buy your aso ebi, if you cam afford it.

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 27, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Hate him or like him, one tin I learn from tinubu and this election is that U HAVE TO BE CONFIDENT IN URSEF.

Tinubu is too confident, he talks with so much authority and it's a lesson I learn, u have to take Ur destiny into Ur hand.

Theres a difference between being confident and being delusional...his destiny is to be a disgrace to his generations that was only known for looting, thuggery and sniffing drugs...and I know someone like you is not even smart enough to try and pull some strings and live till this age....if you do you will die prematurely and it's not a curse.
Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by Allisgud: 11:38am On Feb 27, 2023
This stupid black smelling hairy pussy again 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by OlawaleBammie: 11:39am On Feb 27, 2023
Rayban25:

Theres a difference between being confident and being delusional...his destiny is to be a disgrace to his generations that was only known for looting, thuggery and sniffing drugs...and I know someone like you is not even smart enough to try and pull some strings and live till this age....if you do you will die prematurely and it's not a curse.
U re deluded

U want me to support u so that u can rule over me in my own enclaves?? U re deluded grin
Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by RPG2020(m): 11:39am On Feb 27, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

And where is Ur progression??

Na me say make u dey disadvantaged in Ur miserable life??

Na me turn u to a second class citizen??

Na me say make them born u OSU pig??

Thousands of OSU like u will never rule over us in Nigeria, I even have upper hand more than u when it comes to politics grin

Lemme tell u, I will become the president of Nigeria while u OSU pigs keep calling me names, till then grin

Immigrant go back to your country Togo
Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by pquaver(m): 11:39am On Feb 27, 2023
Helpfromabove1:
Madam Atiku and tinubu is still having a tight battle

It’s too early for this , the hope of tinubu is now in the hands of the north anyway he his doing well getting close margin while Atiku could not get 25 percent and wild margin in the south Atiku behind with about 500,000 in lagos is not too good for him

LP is out since 6pm on Saturday and that why they are crying

Guy u brutal ooo.. So na Obi supporters u finish like this? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo) by Roon9(m): 11:40am On Feb 27, 2023
Biodun556:
Tinubu for president

And e lose Lagos. Ode

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Steps Out With Her Twin Children In Dubai / Peggy Ovire Dress Did Exposed Her Tips / Don Jazzy Shares Photo Of 3 Slay Queens, Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.