Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results (81672 Views)

APC Leading By Over 200k Votes As INEC Adjourns Collation Of Remaining 3 Kogi LG / Moment Nasiru Gawuna Was Taken By Police For Disrupting Collation Of Results / Osun Rerun Election Results: Live Updates As Collation Of Results Begins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by beejay85: 3:03pm On Feb 27, 2023
Ndimkpurummiri:
Why do I like this picture now?
Because the pic is presidential grin
Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by Goodlady(f): 3:07pm On Feb 27, 2023
Dshocker:

May God help you to rest in pieces peace
You see why I said you Obidients are deranged.
I won't die. Na you n dem go rest in chaos.

Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by Charly68: 3:16pm On Feb 27, 2023
Dino is playing the role of Orubebe the second ...losing this election will pain the guy so much ..we are praying for him sha because he don used his mouth to talk many jargons
Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by Dshocker(m): 3:18pm On Feb 27, 2023
Goodlady:

You see why I said you Obidients are deranged.
I won't die. Na you n dem go rest in chaos.

I never said you will die mam....
Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by rickleye: 3:20pm On Feb 27, 2023
Olasty:

He is not going to court cause the government of the day has pocketed the judicial system so is a waste of time going to court one thing I know is the people have made there choice and inec changing the results to suit the money pwer candidate is calling for trouble
The youth will ask inec for their vote

We are a civilized and educated country. BAT lost Lagos and lost Osun state, wouldnt you think if BAT was going to make any irregularities it would have been there. INEC are not the ones changing results. People like me and you are, for the political candidates. INEC is Gabbage in and Gabbage out. So unless you have proof that numbers were changed you go to court . He should make his allegations at the LGA level and then go to state level. INEC at the federal level is simply rubber stamp.

The BVAS was over promised and under delivered which any person with a BSC degree would have identified multiple loopholes.
1. Network
2. Throttling - the number of I/O to the server.
3. The human error.
4. The margin of error
5. New Technology

If you come from a position of trust in the process - you can understand the hiccups to a degree but if you distrust the process from the start then nothing that is said would appeal to you.

In anyways - Remember it is not only the youth that voted but parents and grandparents. The educated and uneducated.
Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by Doyou2019: 3:21pm On Feb 27, 2023
BigSarah:
Dino was right, what's the sense In reeling results not uploaded on PUs and wards not tallying.

Irv useless
BVAS useless

Only magic collation from collating units, this election has been bought.

But for now

Whatever Inec declares is correct, until we approach the courts and whatever the courts says follows.

Anything aside Inec and courts, is criminal.

Let's be guided
If not for the dubious business with which INEC conducts our elections, perhaps the country wouldn't be such a joke.
Na so dem do Peterside for 2015 with card reader wey dem buy and rarely ever used. The poor guy's suit was .struck out on the grounds that card reader no dey constitution.
Buffoons!
Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by Goodlady(f): 3:24pm On Feb 27, 2023
Dshocker:

I never said you will die mam....
Just leave me alone
Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by Godspikin: 3:49pm On Feb 27, 2023
Tissaia:
Atiku is coming

Coming to America Ni!
Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by MrSuama(m): 3:52pm On Feb 27, 2023
kingsways:
PLEASE THIS IS NOT A JOKE

WHAT DINO IS SAYING IS TRUE

INEC PROMISED TO UPLOAD RESULTS IMMEDIATELY AFTER VOTING AT POLLING UNITS BUT THIS WAS NOT DONE. THIS FAILURE HAS IRREDEEMABLY DAMAGED THE CREDIBILITY OF THE ELECTIONS AND THE RESULTS ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE

Very true, INEC would have been a fair umpire by at least uploading total number of accredited voters in a state/LGA as captured by bvas. This will most definitely invalidate most polling units due to over voting.

All the party agents there present would have been street smart by unanimously asking INEC to upload total accredited voters captured by bvas in a state before the REC announces his manual wrtten results state results.

INEC messed up big time, if not, what's is the use of BVAS, if the data it captures can not be made public to the world?
Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by leo2020: 4:09pm On Feb 27, 2023
Attention seeker
Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:27pm On Feb 27, 2023
Highways:
The video circulating around with MC olumou threatening IGBOS not to vote and the legal suite by labor party praying that INEC should not use MC OLUMOU for its logistics shows that the election has been compromised long enough by INEC and TINUBU.... who does that?
election was comprised, yet lp won Lagos that's supposed to be that Tinubu's stronghold. Are you people normal at all?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by 0monnak0da: 4:29pm On Feb 27, 2023
Orudino walks out
Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by Highways: 4:37pm On Feb 27, 2023
YoungBlackRico:
election was comprised, yet lp won Lagos that's supposed to be that Tinubu's stronghold. Are you people normal at all?

Peter Obis garnered over 800,000 votes in Lagos... We have the data and will be following it up soon.
Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by BJanta: 4:38pm On Feb 27, 2023
ShobayoEmma:
Well, if the two failed parties like, let them destroy each other, I have done all I could for my candidate and I feel fulfilled.

However, I will resist the idea that Lagos is no man's land. Lagos belongs to us omoluabi.

That Obi appears to have won Lagos does not, and cannot, make Lagos no man's land. What is total number of votes cast compared to total registered? About 1.3 million to 6.3 millions. And Obi had about 500000. I can tell you that's total number of eligible Ibo voters in Lagos. They all came out in their full numbers. And APC too close to 500000, but less than it . The remaining would give you the number of Yoruba elites who refused to vote, and the total Ibo votes an idea of Ibo population in Lagos .Not significant. Remember also, as the Lagos REC claimed, they massively imported their fellow Ibos from the East into Lagos for the purpose of this election.
Then and again , Asiwaju is a shrewd strategist. He might have intentionally sacrificed Lagos and Osun to validate his eventual victory. Throw this one at them ,so that we can gain all. Nobody can now start to reasonably impute his victory to rigging. For if he could rig outside his home turf ,there's no reason why he would not rig even all on his own turfs. So Omoluabi, calm down, a ti wole . Ayo atijo loku.
Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by Highways: 4:39pm On Feb 27, 2023
LexngtonSteele:

You have written this 100 x just today.

No one paid attention. I just pitied your suicidal state to answer you.

McOluomo is a true Gentleman. He didn't do as accused. If he did... go and beat him if you're a man and not a coward.

You just paid attention by quoting me... The joke is on you
Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:42pm On Feb 27, 2023
Highways:

Peter Obis garnered over 800,000 votes in Lagos... We have the data and will be following it up soon.
All right, you're free to do that but don't resort to vawulence. Peace

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by meobizy(f): 4:58pm On Feb 27, 2023
Why say na always PDP agents get issue with elections? If they release the true BVAS result, he’ll face more embarrassment as the public now see Obi as their saviour.
Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by Putinofrussia: 5:12pm On Feb 27, 2023
ufotunang:
..ok and I hope tinubu will make nigeria to be good and better and the economy of nigeria to be better
By the Grace of The Benevolent.
We cling to The Magnificent.
Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by Omodua(m): 5:30pm On Feb 27, 2023
Y
Putinofrussia:
Congrats to Tinubu,the President Elect cheesy
Oops! Deceive yourself.

Who told you Tinubu,the President Elect?

President elect go kee you dia!
Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by MrBONE2(m): 5:47pm On Feb 27, 2023
Putinofrussia:
grin

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by Dshocker(m): 6:32pm On Feb 27, 2023
Goodlady:

Just leave me alone

мне жаль ваше поколение

Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by walezy14(m): 6:35pm On Feb 27, 2023
Weed is working in his system
Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by Okpibunuku: 6:44pm On Feb 27, 2023
Putinofrussia:

Yeye talk
Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by zumbigbo(m): 7:08pm On Feb 27, 2023
Mr 10 cars needs to see Mr. Kalashnikov.

He is part of the corrupted class of unfeeling politicians. We have widows dying hungry, kids with no medication.
Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by gladdensir(m): 7:22pm On Feb 27, 2023
LegendHero:
Orubebe mode activated.

Congrats to another eight years sufferness

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by LegendHero(m): 7:25pm On Feb 27, 2023
gladdensir:

Congrats to another eight years sufferness

Na you go suffer.
Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:45pm On Feb 27, 2023
FORENSICS:
ALL RIGGED ELECTIONS MUST BE RE-RUN FORTEWITH angry
Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by MeineMutter: 11:26pm On Feb 27, 2023
He must justify the cash be collected from Atiku.
Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by toneroforever(m): 11:35pm On Feb 27, 2023
N3TRAL:
Orubebe do pass this for 2015. Tinubu don win , e don win. Nothing una go fit do.

But, from the depth of my heart:

Peter Obi na man you be!

Igbos Kwenu na tribe una be.

Obedients, una be real movement, I swear.

Tell Thinkam say Atiku will drop out of the race for Obi latest 6pm 😂

I worship una!

PDP during their time in power didn't even rig so brazenly like Tinubu just did.
Now I understand why they call him the Jagabandit. The guy robbed people of their votes
Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by lexy2014: 2:52am On Feb 28, 2023
GreyLaw:

When they finish reading their rubbish, we the people of Nigeria will tell them our own. If dem born Mahmood Yakubu well make him announce Tinubu winner. Then he'll find out that his security detail is useless and his home is not safe. Before anybody will destroy Nigeria we will destroy that person. Let them keep playing with fire.

when buhari and emefiele created naira scarcity and caused the suffering of millions up till today, were they not destroying nigeria? why didnt you destroy buhair and emefiele? you were happy and you were hailing them because you thought that destruction of nigeria will favour obi. now, someone else is destroying nigeria, you arent happy because you think it is no longer favouring obi
Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by zoedew: 6:12am On Feb 28, 2023
Mentally challenged, sick and distasteful fellow.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

DSS Facility Where Sowore Is Allegedly Being Detained (Photos) / Kiki Osinbajo: My Independence Day Outfit Turned Heads (Photos) / MC Oluomo's Daughter, Mistura Ayokade Dispels Rumour About Her Father's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.