Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results (81676 Views)

APC Leading By Over 200k Votes As INEC Adjourns Collation Of Remaining 3 Kogi LG / Moment Nasiru Gawuna Was Taken By Police For Disrupting Collation Of Results / Osun Rerun Election Results: Live Updates As Collation Of Results Begins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by Ballack1(m): 1:29pm On Feb 27, 2023
[quote author=jumper524 post=121300719]This Dino just dey constitute nuisance everywhere. Even him party Don tire for am.
Listen to his argument before first
Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by WithFact: 1:30pm On Feb 27, 2023
......e dey sweet us.... grin

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by BreakingNews21: 1:32pm On Feb 27, 2023
Fuckingmallam45:
Why is Dino always behaving like a mad dog like this? Why is Dino so useless like this?? I'm ashamed of Dino

Maybe the hospital medical doctors didn't diagnose his mental ailment.

BREAKING!!! Senator Dino Melaye Sleeping Outside After This Happened(Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/4954779/breaking-senator-dino-melaye-sleeping

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by achimendy(m): 1:32pm On Feb 27, 2023
BCJAY:
Dino's outrage is even more than orubebe, he turned the coalition center to a court that they should take oath to speak the truth. He should just calm down Nigerians are watching, let us patiently wait for the final result.

We can't wait for final results o, correction must be made from state level, they need to explain to us why results from polling unit is different from what is collated at state collation centres, and also need to tell us why is the result not uploaded, but if is uploaded then there should open the portal to check b4 any further collation of results commence.

Is as simple as that, but i wonder why the chairman is finding it difficult, we know say them don collect bribe, but this time we no go gree.

Keep it up dino.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by edungene7: 1:33pm On Feb 27, 2023
Laple0541:
DSS ought to have taken this nuisance to custody by now, why did he keep disrupting? Afterall they said Tinubu is losing.

Bunch of joker, Tinubu does not need to will all the states in the country to emerge the winner, he only needs to cut across the regions which he had done successfully and with the votes declared so far he leads and will be declared the president in a matter of time.

God bless incoming president Bola Tinubu
God bless Nigeria.
DSS my ass for speaking the truth he should be taking away we are all watching INEC let them finish with there abracadabra we will serve them breakfast
Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by Talenempire: 1:35pm On Feb 27, 2023
Only criminals will condemn Dino's action
Results have be tempered with and so blind tribal and religious supporters are writing nonsense here!

Thank God for some reasonable Yoruba people who stand for the truth

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by achimendy(m): 1:37pm On Feb 27, 2023
jumper524:
This Dino just dey constitute nuisance everywhere. Even him party Don tire for am.

You're the only one seeing it that way, he's doing a good work and he should keep it up.

He brought up valid points, and other party agent supported him. You're the only one thinking otherwise.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by famology(m): 1:37pm On Feb 27, 2023
After losing in your state, u go dey mk noise for Abuja
Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by achimendy(m): 1:38pm On Feb 27, 2023
kingsways:
PLEASE THIS IS NOT A JOKE

WHAT DINO IS SAYING IS TRUE

INEC PROMISED TO UPLOAD RESULTS IMMEDIATELY AFTER VOTING AT POLLING UNITS BUT THIS WAS NOT DONE. THIS FAILURE HAS IRREDEEMABLY DAMAGED THE CREDIBILITY OF THE ELECTIONS AND THE RESULTS ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE

Exactly brother. The issue must be addressed or else there will be problem.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by wirinet(m): 1:38pm On Feb 27, 2023
Taba21:

APC members acted professional through all this period of counting,no noise from Tinubu, shettima or keyamo.

How are they acting professional when they did not ask questions on why the much celebrated BVAS and IReV was not used. Why spend billions of naira on BVAS and IReV and then not use it?

Is that not against the electoral act 2022?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by Geenosko: 1:39pm On Feb 27, 2023
Dino can be a handful but he's actually correct.
Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by wirinet(m): 1:40pm On Feb 27, 2023
famology:
After losing in your state, u go dey mk noise for Abuja

We are talking apple, you are talking pineapple. The issue is not about who lost what state but about the non use of BVAS and IReV.
Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by Geenosko: 1:40pm On Feb 27, 2023
kingsways:

INEC PROMISED TO UPLOAD RESULTS IMMEDIATELY AFTER VOTING AT POLLING UNITS BUT THIS WAS NOT DONE. THIS FAILURE HAS IRREDEEMABLY DAMAGED THE CREDIBILITY OF THE ELECTIONS AND THE RESULTS ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE

100% correct.
Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by juman(m): 1:40pm On Feb 27, 2023
I was expecting noises and barking from pdp dogs, positive noises if they were winning.
But this negative barking show pdp cannot win.
Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by Dshocker(m): 1:40pm On Feb 27, 2023
Goodlady:
A disgrace to motherhood. The idiot used all the money he's meant to use to take care of his mom while alive to do burial for her.
A bastard Yoruba boy from Kogi State always after Tinubu's success as if it's Tinubu that made him not to be able to keep a woman at home.
Stupid freeloader always jumping behind opportunity that if I support Atiku, he ll make me minister. Vagabond in human form.
Oloji dudu bi igbe jedi. Always sweating like someone in trouble. He go dey sweat like say he wan shit for pant from excess free food.
See na one Aboki blow yansh for you below!
He said your tiny príck can't hurt him within your 40 secs capacity!

Shut up

Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by UgandaPussy(f): 1:40pm On Feb 27, 2023
Kingpele:
Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha forget what APC INEC is reading out for us ..we the citizens have the real results...APC can't be allowed to rig this election..
..manufacturing of results won't stand ...it will be better for the military to take over than to have Inec abort the choice of citizens...when Peter obi told us to go out to vote ..he knew there will be manipulation but he want us to vote and live the rest for him....APC can never be allowed to remain in power never
Cry more.🤣🤣🤣😂

Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by famology(m): 1:41pm On Feb 27, 2023
wirinet:

We are talking apple, you are talking pineapple. The issue is not about who lost what state but about the non use of BVAS and IReV.

Go to court
Simple! That's the place to argue your case.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by nesphil(m): 1:41pm On Feb 27, 2023
Dino is only proofing how you guys (the APC) rigged the elections in Ekiti State.
Even a fhoool can agree with what Dino is saying here.

MT:
From the showing on Channel TV , Dino Melaye is disrupting the proceeding as I type right now.

Why the chairman cannot exercise his power to order him whisked away , I do not understand it.

Dino Melaye is screaming like a man man on the screen like Orubebe!
Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by Goodlady(f): 1:41pm On Feb 27, 2023
Dshocker:

Shut up
Sharap!

Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by wirinet(m): 1:42pm On Feb 27, 2023
juman:
I was expecting noises and barking from pdp dogs, positive noises if they were winning.
But this negative barking show pdp cannot win.

It's not about winning or losing but the process. Are you not interested in knowing why BVAS and IReV was not deployed in the elections.
Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by Doyou2019: 1:43pm On Feb 27, 2023
kingsways:

Succinct!
Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by 0monnak0da: 1:43pm On Feb 27, 2023
Orudino
Acting like a child always?
Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by descoay(m): 1:44pm On Feb 27, 2023
Dino knows that the election has been won and lost. Congratulations Asiwaju Tinubu the President-elect. Kudos to the Northern APC governors especially Ganduje and El Rufai who remained loyal to the end and ensure that power comes back to the South.
Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by BluntCrazeMan: 1:44pm On Feb 27, 2023
Tissaia:
Atiku is coming
They have deflated Atiku’s rigging game bro..

We promised not to rig.
So, let us be watching you guys as you guys do your worst.
Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by rickleye: 1:45pm On Feb 27, 2023
MT:
From the showing on Channel TV , Dino Melaye is disrupting the proceeding as I type right now.

Why the chairman cannot exercise his power to order him whisked away , I do not understand it.

Dino Melaye is screaming like a man man on the screen like Orubebe!

Being Passionate is one thing.
But being disruptive, demanding , aggressive, screaming for that long without security intervention is beyond me.
The Chairman exercised a lot of patience.
He should not be allowed back once they resume.
If he has Issues he should take it up with the courts or address the Chairman in a calm , respectful manner like others have.
Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by Olasty(f): 1:46pm On Feb 27, 2023
Inec official pH.d in election rigging shame go catch we no go gree
Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by Deltablood11(m): 1:47pm On Feb 27, 2023
EKITI STATE REUSLTS

TOTAL LGA 16
987,647 REGISTERED
301,558 ACCREDITED

A- 69
AA- 29
AAC 108
ADC 1,0337
ADP 737
APC 201,494
APGA 268
APM 46
APP 91
PP 46
LP 11,397
NNPP 263
NRM 131
PDP 89,554
PRP 46
SDP 2011
YPP 81
ZLP 460..

Lets do some mathematics..
If Total number of accredited votes is 301,558 and APC scored 201,494
301,558---(Apc)201,494=100,064
100,064 remaining minus PdP( 89,554)
100,064--89554=10,510 remaining.

Now i ask how did LP get 11397
887 extra??
Where did other political parties get there figures from?? ADC 10337??..

This results were clearly doctored..
This is Not the credible Election INEC promised us...���
INEC Nigeria. Please somebody should correct me if I'm wrong �� obi agbawalam!!

INEC Nigeria Come and explain this confusion to us
Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by wirinet(m): 1:47pm On Feb 27, 2023
famology:

Go to court
Simple! That's the place to argue your case.

That's the strategy that has brought us to this impasse. This is the reason why very unpopular candidates are imposed on the populace, and they perform poorly in governance.

If a president (or governor) is not allowed be sworn in until all outstanding issues is decided in court? You guys will not just write figures and then retorts to your usual rhetoric of "go to court".
Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by rickleye: 1:47pm On Feb 27, 2023
Geenosko:
Dino can be a handful but he's actually correct.

Doesn't mean he can be destructive and inciting a riot . The Chairman actually said there will be an hour to address his Issues after a state submits there results.
Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by Doyou2019: 1:48pm On Feb 27, 2023
wirinet:

How are they acting professional when they did not ask questions on why the much celebrated BVAS and IReV was not used. Why spend billions of naira on BVAS and IReV and then not use it?

Is that not against the electoral act 2022?
This is treason Baba.It's an egregious crime what INEC has done with these elections
Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by Dshocker(m): 1:51pm On Feb 27, 2023
Goodlady:

Sharap!

If not that i have given my life to Christ, i would have ask thunder to fire you and your generation, but i won't.

I will remain resolute and keep praying that the God almighty gives you common sense that is not common.

The cowbell you drank as a baby, instead of breast milk is really affecting you.

Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by Olasty(f): 1:51pm On Feb 27, 2023
rickleye:

Being Passionate is one thing.
But being disruptive, demanding , aggressive, screaming for that long without security intervention is beyond me.
The Chairman exercised a lot of patience.
He should not be allowed back once they resume.
If he has Issues he should take it up with the courts or address the Chairman in a calm , respectful manner like others have.

He is not going to court cause the government of the day has pocketed the judicial system so is a waste of time going to court one thing I know is the people have made there choice and inec changing the results to suit the money pwer candidate is calling for trouble
The youth will ask inec for their vote

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

DSS Facility Where Sowore Is Allegedly Being Detained (Photos) / Kiki Osinbajo: My Independence Day Outfit Turned Heads (Photos) / MC Oluomo's Daughter, Mistura Ayokade Dispels Rumour About Her Father's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.