Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,146 members, 7,835,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results (81669 Views)

APC Leading By Over 200k Votes As INEC Adjourns Collation Of Remaining 3 Kogi LG / Moment Nasiru Gawuna Was Taken By Police For Disrupting Collation Of Results / Osun Rerun Election Results: Live Updates As Collation Of Results Begins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by LexngtonSteele: 12:57pm On Feb 27, 2023
Lol. Sour grapes.
Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by Roon9(m): 12:57pm On Feb 27, 2023
Putinofrussia:
Congrats to Tinubu,the President Elect cheesy

And e lose Lagos? Ode

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by beejaay: 12:57pm On Feb 27, 2023
N3TRAL:
Orubebe do pass this for 2015. Tinubu don win , e don win. Nothing una go fit do.

But, from the depth of my heart:

Peter Obi na man you be!

Igbos Kwenu na tribe una be.

Obedients, una be real movement, I swear.

Tell Thinkam say Atiku will drop out of the race for Obi latest 6pm 😂

I worship una!
So we no go dey hear ipob ipob from you again.. I hope we all heal

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by HENRY648: 12:57pm On Feb 27, 2023
alphaconde:
Can evil outshine GOOD?
NEVER BRO!!!
GOD NO GO SHAME US OOO

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by Vickiespecial(f): 12:57pm On Feb 27, 2023
ARE YOU IN SEARCH OF AN EXTRA SOURCE OF INCOME that will be sufficient to settle your many financial bills and give you a comfortable life while working for just 1 to 2 hours daily from the comfort of your room?

If you answered yes, then this information is for you. Whether you are a student, full time house wife, a 9-5 worker, an affiliate marketer, a pastor or any profession you find yourself doing, it dosen't matter.

My name is Opeyemi Olorunwa. A COMPETENT COPYWRITER and a product of Skye Copywriting Academy( SCA). A place where UNCOMMON COPYWRITERS are raised, and humans are metamorphosed into value machines.

We are currently investing on interested people who want to TAKE their financial life to the next level by learning one of the most lucrative HIGH INCOME SKILL in the. world --- COPYWRITING.( A digital skill that is capable of turning you into a 6
figure earner).

All you need is your smartphone and you are good to go. Do you just use your phone to send messages, receive calls and watch videos alone? If YES, you are MISSING OUT a big deal.

This is a once in a lifetime opportunity. Grab the opportunity NOW! Invest on yourself and earn your first 6 figures in one month of INTENSIVE TRAINING. .

There is going to be a FREE INTENSIVE TRAINING on how to get started, increase your monthly income.

It doesn't matter who you are, all that matters is if you are interested in INCREASING YOUR MONTHLY INCOME. DON'T MISS OUT ON THE FREE TRAINING BECAUSE IT'S GOING TO BE CORROSIVE, VALUABLE, EXCITING, INTENSE AND EDUCATIVE. Come with your mind prepared, your jotting materials, and a high expectation of POWER PACKED VALUE.

CLICK THE LINK TO JOIN US NOW!
https:///BEeVEWYInLk0OKsHlGOWWZ
Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by LexngtonSteele: 12:57pm On Feb 27, 2023
Kobonaire4:

It is highly likely there would be a tinubu/atiku runoff...with Atiku winning.

LP has even done better pass expectations, to the point that Obi taking second is a possibility.

Keep dreaming. Tinubu is your President no matter your tears.

5 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by aston406: 12:57pm On Feb 27, 2023
If must be stupid if think Nigerians will accept this shambles of an election and the results

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by midform(m): 12:58pm On Feb 27, 2023
Obi and kwankanso won the election for Tinubu.

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by saintol(m): 12:58pm On Feb 27, 2023
Dinorubebe... Hope you are getting it, if not, you can never get it.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 27, 2023
Oshiommo09:
This dino should be beaten
go and beat him and die fool

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by Whobedatte(m): 12:58pm On Feb 27, 2023
Goodlady:
A disgrace to motherhood. The idiot used all.yhe money he's meant to use to take care of his mom whole alive to do burial for her.
A bastard Yoruba boy from Kogi State always after Tinubu's success as if it's Tinubu that made him not to be able to keep a woman at home.
Stupid freeloader always jumping behind opportunity that if I support Atiku, he ll make me minister. Vagabond in human form.
Oloji dudu bi igbe jedi. Always sweating like someone in trouble. He go dey sweat like say he wan shit from excess free food.
See na one Aboki blow yansh for you below!
Better no get high bp over 30k stipends
Politician no send you o

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by GeneralPula: 12:58pm On Feb 27, 2023
Highways:
The video circulating around with MC olumou threatening IGBOS not to vote and the legal suite by labor party praying that INEC should not use MC OLUMOU for its logistics shows that the election has been compromised long enough by INEC and TINUBU.... who does that?
Wake up..

That’s not MC..

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:58pm On Feb 27, 2023
grin
Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by rashrockalabx(m): 12:58pm On Feb 27, 2023
Dino orubebe in action
Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by Kulas: 12:59pm On Feb 27, 2023
Tinubu and INEC have messed up Nigeria democracy

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 27, 2023
chiefolododo:
Dino don become lawyer?
you don't know he read law? Goat

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by HENRY648: 12:59pm On Feb 27, 2023
beejaay:

For sure na🗣️
Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by Goodlady(f): 12:59pm On Feb 27, 2023
Whobedatte:

Better no get high bp over 30k stipends
Politician no send you o
I m more than N30K. I no be paid bot.

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by broadman20: 12:59pm On Feb 27, 2023
Goodlady:
A disgrace to motherhood. The idiot used all.yhe money he's meant to use to take care of his mom whole alive to do burial for her.
A bastard Yoruba boy from Kogi State always after Tinubu's success as if it's Tinubu that made him not to be able to keep a woman at home.
Stupid freeloader always jumping behind opportunity that if I support Atiku, he ll make me minister. Vagabond in human form.
Oloji dudu bi igbe jedi. Always sweating like someone in trouble. He go dey sweat like say he wan shit from excess free food.
See na one Aboki blow yansh for you below!

Shut up there you idoitic slave,

I've been watching to see your comments on the M C video threating people on Saturday.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 27, 2023
LexngtonSteele:

Keep dreaming. Tinubu is your President no matter your tears.

Yeah, I am crying and I will cry sad and bitter tears, if APC wins because it's 4 more years of the same mistakes and people and rubbish.

Am not ashamed to cry for my country's sake

Better get into politcs. APC has not done well for 8 years, why should we vote for them again.

It is just sad that the alternative is PDP and PDP lite.!

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by N3TRAL: 12:59pm On Feb 27, 2023
beejaay:

Oboy I no be urchin, but I most confess say Obi try.

Obidients movement no be wash.

Dem put energy but dem no get northern spread and structure. Their VP no add anything to their votes I swear.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by Moh247: 12:59pm On Feb 27, 2023
Agbero
Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by Fuckingmallam45(m): 1:00pm On Feb 27, 2023
Why is Dino always behaving like a mad dog like this? Why is Dino so useless like this?? I'm ashamed of Dino

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by chiefolododo(m): 1:00pm On Feb 27, 2023
silvermania:
I am not aware , if he is a lawyer,na inside collation centre he go dey swear oath ?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by LexngtonSteele: 1:00pm On Feb 27, 2023
You have written this 100 x just today.

No one paid attention. I just pitied your suicidal state to answer you.

McOluomo is a true Gentleman. He didn't do as accused. If he did... go and beat him if you're a man and not a coward.

Highways:
The video circulating around with MC olumou threatening IGBOS not to vote and the legal suite by labor party praying that INEC should not use MC OLUMOU for its logistics shows that the election has been compromised long enough by INEC and TINUBU.... who does that?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by HENRY648: 1:00pm On Feb 27, 2023
silvermania:
Leave him na
Na to just type anything him mind told him
Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by Ayo25: 1:00pm On Feb 27, 2023
DinOrubebe Melaye grin
Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by vizboy(m): 1:00pm On Feb 27, 2023
Why are they presenting results that aren't on the portal. Only result on the portal should be allowed to present

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by kellyzaf(m): 1:00pm On Feb 27, 2023
MT:
From the showing on Channel TV , Dino Melaye is disrupting the proceeding as I type right now.

Why the chairman cannot exercise his power to order him whisked away , I do not understand it.

Dino Melaye is screaming like a man man on the screen like Orubebe!

Dino is saying the right thing na!! Which one is disrupt again? Na waooh.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by PJ123: 1:00pm On Feb 27, 2023
ShobayoEmma:
Well, if the two failed parties like, let them destroy each other, I have done all I could for my candidate and I feel fulfilled.

However, I will resist the idea that Lagos is no man's land. Lagos belongs to us omoluabi.

Dindinrin, your ibo family claims they own Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by wahalawahala: 1:01pm On Feb 27, 2023
Highways:
shut up! . D person in d video no b oluomo..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Did Abba Kyari Threaten To Expose Lai, Femi Adesina If Arrested? (Fact Check) / DSS Facility Where Sowore Is Allegedly Being Detained (Photos) / Kiki Osinbajo: My Independence Day Outfit Turned Heads (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.