Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,286 members, 7,836,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results (81675 Views)

APC Leading By Over 200k Votes As INEC Adjourns Collation Of Remaining 3 Kogi LG / Moment Nasiru Gawuna Was Taken By Police For Disrupting Collation Of Results / Osun Rerun Election Results: Live Updates As Collation Of Results Begins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by livinbygrace: 1:11pm On Feb 27, 2023
ShobayoEmma:
Well, if the two failed parties like, let them destroy each other, I have done all I could for my candidate and I feel fulfilled.

However, I will resist the idea that Lagos is no man's land. Lagos belongs to us omoluabi.

You will soon realize your action,when they starts calling your omoluabi,ofenmanu,slaves,morons..Just wait for it
Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by Odss11: 1:11pm On Feb 27, 2023
Inec took billions, promised to upload the results, created platforms(Irev) for real time results....but failed to do same.....this is monumental failure!
Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by lexy2014: 1:12pm On Feb 27, 2023
Kingpele:
Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha forget what APC INEC is reading out for us ..we the citizens have the real results...APC can't be allowed to rig this election..
..manufacturing of results won't stand ...it will be better for the military to take over than to have Inec abort the choice of citizens...when Peter obi told us to go out to vote ..he knew there will be manipulation but he want us to vote and live the rest for him....APC can never be allowed to remain in power never

I thought buhari and emefiele causing suffering of Nigerians thru naira scarcity was supposed to ensure free and fair election grin cheesy grin

Where in d world do you use suffering and currency redesign and cash scarcity to ensure free and fair elections? And to think that many nigerians believed that shit is still a mystery to me grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by stillme231: 1:13pm On Feb 27, 2023
jumper524:
This Dino just dey constitute nuisance everywhere. Even him party Don tire for am.
u re d nuisance here ode

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by Tallesty1(m): 1:14pm On Feb 27, 2023
MT:
From the showing on Channel TV , Dino Melaye is disrupting the proceeding as I type right now.

Why the chairman cannot exercise his power to order him whisked away , I do not understand it.

Dino Melaye is screaming like a man man on the screen like Orubebe!
He is speaking facts. Hate to agree with him but he's 100% on point

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by broadman20: 1:14pm On Feb 27, 2023
Goodlady:

It's not MC Oluomo dumbass. So I v nothing to say. I don't spread fake news like a dumb skull like you.
Black broke boy roaming Nairaland with a hopeless future. Take food so that you won't die of hunger.

Fake news kill you there.

May God in heaven who is a rewarder of good and evil reward your family with all the evil you people give to Nigerians in Lagos on Saturday 25th February 2023 in Jesus name amen.
Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by Ikiriye(m): 1:14pm On Feb 27, 2023
[quote author=MT post=121300428]From the showing on Channel TV , Dino Melaye is disrupting the proceeding as I type right now.

Why the chairman cannot exercise his power to order him whisked away , I do not understand it.

Dino Melaye is screaming like a man man on the screen like Orubebe![/

your useless chairman is guilty hence no moral right to do that twit
Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:14pm On Feb 27, 2023
Bluesea37:
Canada 2years work permit with temporary accommodation available, canada, australia, new zealand, scheghen and other europe countries visa application without stress. *features* direct employment with open permit *temp accommodation *no bank statement of account√ -contact us now or whatsapp us today. note: no down payment apart from the initial embassy visa fee and your documentation fee.
hw much be the visa abeg?

dis useless con3 don too taya me!
angry
Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by stillme231: 1:14pm On Feb 27, 2023
Laple0541:
DSS ought to have taken this nuisance to custody by now, why did he keep disrupting? Afterall they said Tinubu is losing.

Bunch of joker, Tinubu does not need to will all the states in the country to emerge the winner, he only needs to cut across the regions which he had done successfully and with the votes declared so far he leads and will be declared the president in a matter of time.

God bless incoming president Bola Tinubu
God bless Nigeria.
the nuisance your family members will trade u for
Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by frenzzy2(m): 1:15pm On Feb 27, 2023
BCJAY:
Dino's outrage is even more than orubebe, he turned the coalition center to a court that they should take oath to speak the truth. He should just calm down Nigerians are watching, let us patiently wait for the final result.
am actually In support of Dino's Dogness

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:15pm On Feb 27, 2023
N3TRAL:

Oboy I urchin, but I most confess say Obi try.

Obidients movement no be wash.

Dem put energy but dem no get northern spread and structure. Their VP no add anything to their votes I swear.
all thanks to d idiotic Kwankwaso

undecided
Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by lexy2014: 1:17pm On Feb 27, 2023
GreyLaw:

When they finish reading their rubbish, we the people of Nigeria will tell them our own. If dem born Mahmood Yakubu well make him announce Tinubu winner. Then he'll find out that his security detail is useless and his home is not safe. Before anybody will destroy Nigeria we will destroy that person. Let them keep playing with fire.

Leave all this grammar you people are speaking.

I thought buhari and emefiele causing suffering of Nigerians thru naira scarcity was supposed to ensure free and fair election? grin grin cheesy what happened? Why are you now threatening fire and brimstone?

Weren't you one of those who supported the suffering nigerians were going as a result of cash scarcity?

Where in d world do you use suffering and currency redesign and cash scarcity to ensure free and fair elections? And to think that many nigerians believed that shit is still a mystery to me

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by chrisxxx(m): 1:18pm On Feb 27, 2023
N3TRAL:
Orubebe do pass this for 2015. Tinubu don win , e don win. Nothing una go fit do.

But, from the depth of my heart:

Peter Obi na man you be!

Igbos Kwenu na tribe una be.

Obedients, una be real movement, I swear.

Tell Thinkam say Atiku will drop out of the race for Obi latest 6pm 😂

I worship una!
When we said Obi was contesting for Tinubu to win people who do not political game want to roast us.
Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by IbileIfe: 1:19pm On Feb 27, 2023
Please, APC give Dino one bootylicious babe and he will calm down.

Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by Ofolete: 1:19pm On Feb 27, 2023
Goodlady:
A disgrace to motherhood. The idiot used all the money he's meant to use to take care of his mom while alive to do burial for her.
A bastard Yoruba boy from Kogi State always after Tinubu's success as if it's Tinubu that made him not to be able to keep a woman at home.
Stupid freeloader always jumping behind opportunity that if I support Atiku, he ll make me minister. Vagabond in human form.
Oloji dudu bi igbe jedi. Always sweating like someone in trouble. He go dey sweat like say he wan shit from excess free food.
See na one Aboki blow yansh for you below!
Who do you people born agbero like you?
Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by switlily25(f): 1:19pm On Feb 27, 2023
Tissaia:
Atiku is coming
Atiku must WIN!!!!
Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by fortunateme: 1:20pm On Feb 27, 2023
Putinofrussia:
Congrats to Tinubu,the President Elect cheesy
Just like mko, he is the best president Nigeria never had.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by Olugboye226(m): 1:21pm On Feb 27, 2023
Someone who cannot deliver his Local Government, is back in Abuja wailing. Mr Dino, eye no dey push you grin grin grin
MT:
From the showing on Channel TV , Dino Melaye is disrupting the proceeding as I type right now.

Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by Alphanancy: 1:22pm On Feb 27, 2023
N3TRAL:
Orubebe do pass this for 2015. Tinubu don win , e don win. Nothing una go fit do.

Peter Obi na man you be!

I be Obidient but you deserve a brotherly handshake for this your comment.

I worship una!
Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by izubext007: 1:23pm On Feb 27, 2023
fool

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:24pm On Feb 27, 2023
Minjim:

If the results had favoured Pdp he won't be saying all that.

There are over 10 parties in the presidential race, why is only pdp intolerant?

Once had explained what prevented the from uploading it as planned. If he's not impressed by their explanation he should go to court
He was not d only one.
About 5 other party agents raised same point but Dino was d one wit bigger balls to call out d scam prof.
Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by ejimatic: 1:25pm On Feb 27, 2023
MT:

In his house in Kogi he has more than 10 expensive cars in his apartment. Politicians have killed Nigerians regardless of their parties'

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by CitynewsNG(m): 1:25pm On Feb 27, 2023
Lol
Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by torqque7(m): 1:25pm On Feb 27, 2023
Dino is right..how can tax payers money over 300billion naira given to INEC to make sure the BIVAS was used successfully so citizens and the whole world can have access to real time election results like Kenya did and now you are telling us the election was a manual one ?lol jokers

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by Taba21: 1:26pm On Feb 27, 2023
BCJAY:
Dino's outrage is even more than orubebe, he turned the coalition center to a court that they should take oath to speak the truth. He should just calm down Nigerians are watching, let us patiently wait for the final result.

APC members acted professional through all this period of counting,no noise from Tinubu, shettima or keyamo.
Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by adenine02: 1:26pm On Feb 27, 2023
Putinofrussia:
Congrats to Tinubu,the President Elect cheesy

Please add the picture

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by Blackdisciple(m): 1:27pm On Feb 27, 2023
I just watched the collation and I love what he did, someone just have to speak up.

What the work of the BVAS machine

Theves and criminals with PhD in rigging elections.

INEC is another corrupt body that is killing Nigeria for decades ..

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by Goodlady(f): 1:27pm On Feb 27, 2023
broadman20:

Fake news kill you there.

May God in heaven who is a rewarder of good and evil reward your family with all the evil you people give to Nigerians in Lagos on Saturday 25th February 2023 in Jesus name amen.
Amen for you and your families. You are as disgusting as chest beating Igbos. Fulani herdsman and Igbos are your problems but it's Yorubas you ll be running after. That's a symptom of a cursed person. Imagine this idiót cursing. Why not curse Buhari
Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by Abaniwealth(f): 1:27pm On Feb 27, 2023
Kingpele:
Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha forget what APC INEC is reading out for us ..we the citizens have the real results...APC can't be allowed to rig this election..
..manufacturing of results won't stand ...it will be better for the military to take over than to have Inec abort the choice of citizens...when Peter obi told us to go out to vote ..he knew there will be manipulation but he want us to vote and live the rest for him....APC can never be allowed to remain in power never

God bless you dear.
Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by FarahAideed: 1:28pm On Feb 27, 2023
kushma:
Peter Obi incoming president

Peter is no longer in the race
Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by DanAugust2021: 1:28pm On Feb 27, 2023
N3TRAL:

Peter Obi na man you be!

I worship una!
Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by Goodlady(f): 1:29pm On Feb 27, 2023
Ofolete:

Who do you people born agbero like you?
Na you be Agbero naa. Those you called Agberos voted Obi on Saturday o. Some voted Atiku in Osun massively. Cursed child, you see yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

DSS Facility Where Sowore Is Allegedly Being Detained (Photos) / Kiki Osinbajo: My Independence Day Outfit Turned Heads (Photos) / MC Oluomo's Daughter, Mistura Ayokade Dispels Rumour About Her Father's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.