Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,378 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results (81588 Views)

APC Leading By Over 200k Votes As INEC Adjourns Collation Of Remaining 3 Kogi LG / Moment Nasiru Gawuna Was Taken By Police For Disrupting Collation Of Results / Osun Rerun Election Results: Live Updates As Collation Of Results Begins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by Geenosko: 1:55pm On Feb 27, 2023
rickleye:

Doesn't mean he can be destructive and inciting a riot . The Chairman actually said there will be an hour to address his Issues after a state submits there results.

Fair enough
Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by reddingtonblack: 1:58pm On Feb 27, 2023
Racoon:
Dino Melaye submission were the most useful and sensible I have seen so far. INEC goofed big time. All fuckups must be tidy up.

INEC goofed big time, so far tell us polling units results that did not tally with what party agents had signed. remember we have other party agent involves

Bvas fuckup does not outrightly mean the results are wrong, so far the numbers tally
Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by DeepSight(m): 1:58pm On Feb 27, 2023
wirinet:

That's the strategy that has brought us to this impasse. This is the reason why very unpopular candidates are imposed on the populace, and they perform poorly in governance.

If a president (or governor) is not allowed be sworn in until all outstanding issues is decided in court? You guys will not just write figures and then retorts to your usual rhetoric of "go to court".

Such an approach can create a stalemate and thus a constitutional crisis because there is almost no end to the possibility of dragging things out in court. Even where a matter is decided in the Supreme Court, if what you suggest became the rule, politicians will deploy endless proxies to file endless new suits and thus frustrate any inauguration.
Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by Lovelive: 2:03pm On Feb 27, 2023
Let Inec displays the PU results and you will realise that Peter Obi is in the race.

FarahAideed:

Peter is no longer in the race
Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by Curious345: 2:04pm On Feb 27, 2023
Everything he said was true
Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by Goodlady(f): 2:04pm On Feb 27, 2023
Dshocker:

If not that i have given my life to Christ, i would have ask thunder to fire you and your generation, but i won't.

I will remain resolute and keep praying that the God almighty gives you common sense that is not common.

The cowbell you drank as a baby, instead of breast milk is really affecting you.
Product of cow, you are sighted. That same Christ in me made me calm for you too. I don't tolerate senseless men like you that feel he can bully a woman. Thunder and brimstone fire your yansh.

Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by FarahAideed: 2:06pm On Feb 27, 2023
Lovelive:
Let Inec displays the PU results and you will realise that Peter Obi is in the race.

You can see no Major LP person is in that collation room , Labours job is done , their job was to help Jagaban win and they have
Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by Bakrabas: 2:07pm On Feb 27, 2023
Despite all odds in 2015, which party is Orubebe now
Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by wirinet(m): 2:10pm On Feb 27, 2023
DeepSight:

Such an approach can create a stalemate and thus a constitutional crisis because there is almost no end to the possibility of dragging things out in court. Even where a matter is decided in the Supreme Court, if what you suggest became the rule, politicians will deploy endless proxies to file endless new suits and thus frustrate any inauguration.

But we need a way to address the Ngige phenomenon, whereby a governor (or president) will be sworn in despite rigged elections, only for the courts to overturn the elections 2 years later, and then a new governor is sworn in for a new fresh 4 year term. Now the situation becomes "what happened to the imposter's term? Were the laws and executive orders made by the imposter governor valid or invalid? If someone takes such a case to court, it will be very dicey.
Another problem is that if we continue like this for the next 100 years, the cummutive effects of such scenario will distrust the whole electoral process. Already about 5 or 6 states have elections in unusual times.

I believe we can make a law that allows for all outstanding court cases to be dispensed with before swearing in. Either we expedite election cases or have enough time to litigate election issues.

I sure this is the main reason the supreme court always gives unreasonable judgements when it comes to presidential elections in Nigeria. Because, they are trying to avoid a constitutional crisis. Eg, the 12 2/3 issue in 1979 and the no serialised ballot papers in 2007.
Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:11pm On Feb 27, 2023
ShobayoEmma:
Well, if the two failed parties like, let them destroy each other, I have done all I could for my candidate and I feel fulfilled.

However, I will resist the idea that Lagos is no man's land. Lagos belongs to us omoluabi.
You are a disgrace and should be ashamed of yourself. You failed to see that you can’t eat your cake and have it. What you Yorubas just did to yourselves you shall regret in few years time, mark my words. We are observing how invents progress after Igbos vote out Sanwolu next week.
Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by famology(m): 2:11pm On Feb 27, 2023
wirinet:

That's the strategy that has brought us to this impasse. This is the reason why very unpopular candidates are imposed on the populace, and they perform poorly in governance.

If a president (or governor) is not allowed be sworn in until all outstanding issues is decided in court? You guys will not just write figures and then retorts to your usual rhetoric of "go to court".

Tell the national assembly to ammend the constitution. Until then it's the court that resolves issues like this.
Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by Melodydoctor: 2:13pm On Feb 27, 2023
meum:
The Orubebe of 2023.

When Orubebe did same he was in APC. In 2023 he is doing what Orubebe did & Orubebe is in APC. Nigeria
😂😂

You must be rav.ing m*d. Usel*ss f00.l As I no come sell the fish nko?

Don’t ever quote me and call me names again because I will give it back to you full dose. Make your comment without the name calling.
orubebe was in PDP when he did that oga.
Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by Agunesinjaweola: 2:18pm On Feb 27, 2023
Highways:
The video circulating around with MC olumou threatening IGBOS not to vote and the legal suite by labor party praying that INEC should not use MC OLUMOU for its logistics shows that the election has been compromised long enough by INEC and TINUBU.... who does that?
Fake News from ABA Nnewi!
The video clips of Nnamdi KANU being recycled for new generation!
Listen to the latest Police reports.
We're not fool like the gullible OBIdients.
Tell a New Story and prepare for inauguration.
Soldiers are in LAGOS street for any dis-OBIdients !!!

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by ufuosman(m): 2:18pm On Feb 27, 2023
Tissaia:
Atiku is coming
are u seeing d margin?
Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by buzorcharles(m): 2:19pm On Feb 27, 2023
BCJAY:
Dino's outrage is even more than orubebe, he turned the coalition center to a court that they should take oath to speak the truth. He should just calm down Nigerians are watching, let us patiently wait for the final result.

After the final result u will then advice its just another 4 years that we should hang on
Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by Kobicove(m): 2:20pm On Feb 27, 2023
meum:
The Orubebe of 2023.

When Orubebe did same he was in APC. In 2023 he is doing what Orubebe did & Orubebe is in APC. Nigeria
😂😂

Don’t ever quote me and call me names again because I will give it back to you full dose. Make your comment without the name calling.

Nigeria na comedy centre grin
Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by DeepSight(m): 2:21pm On Feb 27, 2023
wirinet:

But we need a way to address the Ngige phenomenon, whereby a governor (or president) will be sworn in despite rigged elections, only for the courts to overturn the elections 2 years later, and then a new governor is sworn in for a new fresh 4 year term. No the situation becomes "what happened to the imposter's term? Were the laws and executive orders made by the imposter governor valid or invalid? If someone takes such a case to court, it will be very dicey.
Another problem if thar if we continue like this for the next 100 years, the cummutive effects of such scenario will distrust the whole electoral process. Already about 5 or 6 states have elections in unusual times.

I believe we can make a law that allows for all outstanding court cases to be dispensed with before swearing in. Either we expedite election cases or have enough time to litigate election issues.

I sure this is the main reason the supreme court always gives unreasonable judgements when it comes to presidential elections in Nigeria. Because, they are trying to avoid a constitutional crisis. Eg, the 12 2/3 issue in 1979 and the no serialised ballot papers in 2007.

All things considered, I have to agree.
Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by Olukayodeaustyn: 2:21pm On Feb 27, 2023
That is not true, he only ask a very good question
Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by Vote4Obi: 2:24pm On Feb 27, 2023
Kingpele:
Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha forget what APC INEC is reading out for us ..we the citizens have the real results...APC can't be allowed to rig this election..
..manufacturing of results won't stand ...it will be better for the military to take over than to have Inec abort the choice of citizens...when Peter obi told us to go out to vote ..he knew there will be manipulation but he want us to vote and live the rest for him....APC can never be allowed to remain in power never

Ce'st fini. Better to annul this sham of election than to steal our mandate.

We will resist with our last blood!
Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by biggie73(m): 2:24pm On Feb 27, 2023
Tissaia:
Atiku is coming
...he is coming to Dubai...
Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by Dshocker(m): 2:25pm On Feb 27, 2023
Goodlady:

Product of cow, you are sighted. That same Christ in me made me calm for you too. I don't tolerate senseless men like you that feel he can bully a woman. Thunder and brimstone fire your yansh.

You see the reason why i said that the cowbell you drank is disturbing you?

Well, what can i say, other than; sorry mam!!!

The lord is your strength.
Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by Goodlady(f): 2:27pm On Feb 27, 2023
Dshocker:

You see the reason why i said that the cowbell you drank is disturbing you?

Well, what can i say, other than; sorry mam!!!

The lord is your strength.
Amen o. God is my strength cos in my office alone, the men their ate mostly Obidient and won't hesitate to tear me if given chance. I v stopped talking politics in reality.
Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by Melodydoctor: 2:37pm On Feb 27, 2023
meum:
The Orubebe of 2023.

When Orubebe did same he(Dino) was in APC. In 2023 he(Dino) is doing what Orubebe did & Orubebe is in APC. Nigeria
😂😂

Exactly what I said. The statement remains the same. I have defined who the “he” is.
okay
Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by Ashley86400: 2:38pm On Feb 27, 2023
Goodlady:
A disgrace to motherhood. The idiot used all the money he's meant to use to take care of his mom while alive to do burial for her.
A bastard Yoruba boy from Kogi State always after Tinubu's success as if it's Tinubu that made him not to be able to keep a woman at home.
Stupid freeloader always jumping behind opportunity that if I support Atiku, he ll make me minister. Vagabond in human form.
Oloju dudu bi igbe jedi (Black faced man like pile shït). Always sweating like someone in trouble. He go dey sweat like say he wan shit for pant from excess free food.
See na one Aboki blow yansh for you below!
He said your tiny príck can't hurt him within your 40 secs capacity!

This picture you posted is highly offensive and often used by paedophiles.
I suggest removing it
Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by ajog1: 2:43pm On Feb 27, 2023
Kobonaire4:

It is highly likely there would be a tinubu/atiku runoff...with Atiku winning.

LP has even done better pass expectations, to the point that Obi taking second is a possibility.
Na wah oh. Can't you see the the handwriting of Atikus vote on the wall.
Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by Ken4Christ: 2:43pm On Feb 27, 2023
N3TRAL:
Orubebe do pass this for 2015. Tinubu don win , e don win. Nothing una go fit do.

But, from the depth of my heart:

Peter Obi na man you be!

Igbos Kwenu na tribe una be.

Obedients, una be real movement, I swear.

Tell Thinkam say Atiku will drop out of the race for Obi latest 6pm 😂

I worship una!

Win with manipulated results. It will not be accepted. Let them upload the results in INEC server polling units by polling units.
Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by ufotunang: 2:45pm On Feb 27, 2023
Putinofrussia:
Congrats to Tinubu,the President Elect cheesy
..ok and I hope tinubu will make nigeria to be good and better and the economy of nigeria to be better
Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by ufotunang: 2:47pm On Feb 27, 2023
kingsways:
PLEASE THIS IS NOT A JOKE

WHAT DINO IS SAYING IS TRUE

INEC PROMISED TO UPLOAD RESULTS IMMEDIATELY AFTER VOTING AT POLLING UNITS BUT THIS WAS NOT DONE. THIS FAILURE HAS IRREDEEMABLY DAMAGED THE CREDIBILITY OF THE ELECTIONS AND THE RESULTS ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE
...do not mind INEC...that are doing all this things to favour tinubu and APC
Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by ufotunang: 2:47pm On Feb 27, 2023
kushma:
Peter Obi incoming president
.. incoming president in Anambra or where
Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by Goodlady(f): 2:48pm On Feb 27, 2023
Ashley86400:

This picture you posted is highly offensive and often used by paedophiles.
I suggest removing it
Someone presently disgracing himself Infront of INEC is an allege peado. Who knows if the pics went online cos of his deeds. Fear men naa!
Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by FireUpNow(m): 2:59pm On Feb 27, 2023
All man should stain calm for the aggregate results to be announced. Nigerians will get it better some day one day
Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by Dshocker(m): 3:03pm On Feb 27, 2023
Goodlady:

Amen o. God is my strength cos in my office alone, the men their ate mostly Obidient and won't hesitate to tear me if given chance. I v stopped talking politics in reality.

May God help you to rest in pieces peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kwankwaso Visits Atiku In Abuja After Election Defeat, Peter Obi Present. Photos / Minimum Wage Showdown: FG In Dilemma As 10 States Offer NLC Higher Minimum Wage / Labour Calls Off Nationwide Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.