Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,304 members, 7,829,711 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa (73599 Views)

Tinubu Defeats Atiku 7 - 0 At The Supreme Court / Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Obi In Niger State / Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Obi In Akeredolu’s Polling Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by Tylerbankz: 2:28pm On Feb 27, 2023
I wonder if the youths that supports Tinubu have sense at all.
Or they do see their menstrual monthly flow.
Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by babaijebue(m): 2:28pm On Feb 27, 2023
Emefiele days are numbered. Jagaban is coming.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by WithFact: 2:28pm On Feb 27, 2023
Alhamdulillahi Obi is winning to ..... grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by LexngtonSteele: 2:29pm On Feb 27, 2023
MatrixCircle:

No Problem. Let him win we would congratulate him.
But we would never forget how a Jagaban the first time in history of Lagos was beaten blue and black in his Lagos State. Despite all the thuggery. This one is enough. They is now a new sherrif in town.

Keep the memories... freeze them and then carry to CBN for money.

Tinubu will remain president and still deal with una

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by hkunle71(m): 2:29pm On Feb 27, 2023
Xscape1993:
Evil party and evil candidate......the founder of agberos in Nigeria, the drug landlord of Africa and the murderer of Funso Williams will never seat on that seat.....

Na problem go kill your generation

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by Aboki99(m): 2:29pm On Feb 27, 2023
FlawlessKarl:
shocked

The northerners truly deserve the treatment they received from Fulani herdsmen. I was here disturbing myself over the rate of insecurity in up north, pitying them when they're being slaughtered in thousands everyday, and the level of poverty there, blaming Buhari mostly for their woes, I didn't know they love all these ills that happens to them.

Tell me why a rational being after seeing the obvious woes of this administration will gladly vote for APC ? Northerners henceforth enjoy your woes and suffering. I can only pity the few rational ones and the few Christians over there.

I am waiting for any northerner to hold my hand here in uyo and beg for alms, as they are fun of that, the way I will unleash my anger on the idiot, he or she will live to regret it.

Do you want us to vote your candidate who is out to Christianize Nigeria while you will not vote for ours? What votes did Atiku get from the yeast? We fear

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by HayB100(m): 2:29pm On Feb 27, 2023
FlawlessKarl:
shocked

The northerners truly deserve the treatment they received from Fulani herdsmen. I was here disturbing myself over the rate of insecurity in up north, pitying them when they're being slaughtered in thousands everyday, and the level of poverty there, blaming Buhari mostly for their woes, I didn't know they love all these ills that happens to them.

Tell me why a rational being after seeing the obvious woes of this administration will gladly vote for APC ? Northerners henceforth enjoy your woes and suffering. I can only pity the few rational ones and the few Christians over there.

I am waiting for any northerner to hold my hand here in uyo and beg for alms, as they are fun of that, the way I will unleash my anger on the idiot, he or she will live to regret it.
sorry, move on from your pains bro, I know it's not easy, but rest please

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by TrumpDonald2: 2:30pm On Feb 27, 2023
ElSudani:

Obi is coming in your dreams. Obi is not even in contention anymore.
Keep deceiving yourself. E go do you like film.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by onuman: 2:30pm On Feb 27, 2023
Better to write: Hashim Shettima the cabal's true presidential candidate of APC wins this or that, wherever APC wins. Tinubu who suffers dementia is a mere decorative presidential candidate by the cabal.
Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by Dialpad: 2:31pm On Feb 27, 2023
Lol... are you that pained

RtrevEzeugo1:

I concur but if he wins let us not complain at all and prepare for mass exodus from Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by Cajal(m): 2:31pm On Feb 27, 2023
Moh247:
Jagaban
Thier father
Won onikure

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by Agunesinjaweola: 2:31pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yamiriflathead:

Mynd44 seun nlfpmod Rule 2
What's the essence of winning without the trophy πŸ†

It's a game between a CAT 😺 and a 🦁 Lion !
Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by Thomasankara(m): 2:31pm On Feb 27, 2023
[/color]so una no see Atiku for the game,all is about defeating tinubu grin[color=#770077]
virginboy1:
Like If you feel Peter Obi will defeat Tinubu in this election..
share if you think Otherwise.

On the contrary...the way PDP is moving..dem fit shock everybody. shocked
Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by sukkot: 2:31pm On Feb 27, 2023
LexngtonSteele:

For where? If he easy goat for dey shave. grin

If he likes let him win all SE states with 500k each. The gap already between him and BAT is too much.

He can catch up with his gay boyfriend Atiku sha
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin too funny
Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by Berankis: 2:33pm On Feb 27, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
No 🧒. This man is a strategist. He keeps eating the big meat, and leave the bones to the other contestant! 🀣
Una go chop bone tire. Tinubu is your father, no doubt. He deserves the accolade!

Reality is dawning in, and it's obvious that this man is Nigeria's next president.
Your vote your choice. Vote whoever you want!
Nice one! I am certain he will not let us down

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by abdul23(m): 2:34pm On Feb 27, 2023
The Guy has penetrated the North finish.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by MissTemi1(f): 2:36pm On Feb 27, 2023
How can Peter obi defeat tinubu? Peter obi dat is in 3rd position. U didn’t even say Mayb Atiku might defeat tinubu, u re talking of obi dat has been left behind since
virginboy1:
Like If you feel Peter Obi will defeat Tinubu in this election..
share if you think Otherwise.

On the contrary...the way PDP is moving..dem fit shock everybody. shocked

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by Olatara(f): 2:36pm On Feb 27, 2023
Wickedfacts:

You Igbos are wishing death upon Yorubas but you have forgotten how Yorubas voted for Obi in Lagos.
No problem.
My brother, my cousins ( two of them), most Yoruba's on my status and my mom.

They all supported and voted for Peter Obi.
Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by ufotunang: 2:36pm On Feb 27, 2023
obembet:
Atiku is coming
.. Atiku caused the problems....if would not had have problem with the G5 governors...they would had helped in delivering their states and other states in nigeria

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by lhordspy: 2:36pm On Feb 27, 2023
Hopium:
Another one!

The JAGABAN is coming cheesy

Abeg can someone give link to a site I can be monitoring inec official results? A site like a dashboard?

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/2023-elections#.Y_yYZs7xgno.twitter
Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by sunnnnyuu(m): 2:36pm On Feb 27, 2023
gaffmanor:
JUST IN: Tinubu Defeats Atiku In Jigawa

https://dailytrust.com/just-in-tinubu-defeats-atiku-in-jigawa/
The Jagaban is the next president of Nigeria wether they like or not Muslim Muslim will be the Nigerias , CAN you see what you cause in the country, if not you divide Nigerians against religious line Tinubu will not go anywhere but look how you campaign for him indirectly 🀷

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 2:36pm On Feb 27, 2023
obembet:
Atiku is coming

To congratulate Tinubu bah ?πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by Heavensent01(m): 2:36pm On Feb 27, 2023
FlawlessKarl:
shocked

what has your pity done to stop the herdsmen terrorising them since it start

mumu talk

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by Naijatalkies(m): 2:37pm On Feb 27, 2023
Funniest part of this election is that it exposes our tribalism and religious sentiment.... Every tribe supported their own massively among the 3 top candidates. Candidates winning from opponent tribe stronghold shows how connected he is with that tribe... Rigging or no rigging

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by reddingtonblack: 2:37pm On Feb 27, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
No 🧒. This man is a strategist. He keeps eating the big meat, and leave the bones to the other contestant! 🀣
Una go chop bone tire. Tinubu is your father, no doubt. He deserves the accolade!

Reality is dawning in, and it's obvious that this man is Nigeria's next president.
Your vote your choice. Vote whoever you want!

comma learn ... 2023 election was not about national interest it was all about Vendetta & hate some people harbor.

How do you explain learned people voting for Reps that they don't even know their names, after voting dem cum dey ask who is he grin

we the elites are a disgrace,

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by penceman(m): 2:37pm On Feb 27, 2023
Obi winning Lagos means he is the topman. The worst he will get is a rerun. Atiku, kwankwanzo and tinubu will cancel each other out in the blind 12 Saharan states. Obi needs to win just four of the north central states to top it
Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by ufotunang: 2:37pm On Feb 27, 2023
No problem...jagaban for president...let just pray he makes nigeria to be good and better and the economy of nigeria to be better

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by Exclusive101: 2:38pm On Feb 27, 2023
Wailing no de tire u

FlawlessKarl:
shocked

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by highchief1: 2:38pm On Feb 27, 2023
gaffmanor:
JUST IN: Tinubu Defeats Atiku In Jigawa

https://dailytrust.com/just-in-tinubu-defeats-atiku-in-jigawa/
the north remembers.I was even hoping kwankwaso will take Jigawa.Tinubu never expected to take Jigawa so this is a plus

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by ufotunang: 2:38pm On Feb 27, 2023
fiizznation:
Okay it is over.

Tinubu is the new president!
.ok no problem..let pray he makes the country to be good and better and the economy to be good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by tplayer: 2:38pm On Feb 27, 2023
magzey:

Plateau has never voted above 800k even during Solomon Laar era , Liars wia will Obi get 1m vote which even the south East cannot gather for him? grin grin

They must have witnessed a population explosion.
Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 2:40pm On Feb 27, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"I Have Been Visiting Buhari In The Night" - Jonathan / Femi Fani-Kayode Cartoon Image By Punch Reposted By Reno Omokri / Amaechi Lands In Kano In Full Fulani Regalia: Pictures & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.