Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,819 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened (82053 Views)

Mr Macaroni Reacts To The Death Of Chinelo / Paul Okoye Reacts To Peter Okoye's threat of suing promoter / Mr Spell To Perform At Whale Mouth's Show In Lagos, Gets A Makeover (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by Wickedfacts: 5:03pm On Feb 27, 2023
Toks2008:

So in your mind you think Tinubu will be president... Dey play

He is the incoming President.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by Vlibray: 5:03pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin
This fool should Thank his Stars that Jagaban is not Vindictive like Buhari, he for go on Exile to malawi or Somalia after Jagaban assumes office.

I know Jagaban is very forgiving and a father to all, but I want him to just withdraw the security details of all these Nigerian yeyebrities first once he assumes office, atleast it will create room for private security companies to thrive thereby creating jobs for Obedient youths like Eriokanmi and PrinceOfLagos even if they're only allowed to combat crimes with teazers, oversized bullet proof vests and catapults grin grin
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
How is he a fool ? You are the fool.
Idiots like you are part of the problem of Nigeria.. It's all about what you want to benefit.I hope you eat that benefit for the next 8 years.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by MorataFC: 5:04pm On Feb 27, 2023
This man no get sense, a public figure should know what to say and not what to say @ every given time.
Why are you creating enemies for yourself?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by HayB100(m): 5:04pm On Feb 27, 2023
His opinion, I no get issue with anybody papa

1 Like

Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by potent5(m): 5:04pm On Feb 27, 2023
Lobatan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by absoluteSuccess: 5:04pm On Feb 27, 2023
If Tinubu won then he deserve it, except there are people who wants to suffer several time over for the same offence. Already, money was made scarce to prevent his winning through dubious means, so, what was forgotten to take away from him? were his opponent not rejoicing then at the plight of the people?

Why should people still be made to go through post election trauma afterwards?

He has played his card right enough, may we enjoy the fruits of our labour.

No hard feelings, play hard or go home, someone will always win.

5 Likes

Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by shizzle1: 5:04pm On Feb 27, 2023
Most yarobans are utterly sensless and iremedeemably stupid. See how they've been threatening the life of the young for having a different opinion

Bunch of tribalistic dimwitted pigs and despicable idiots

2 Likes

Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by Halopy: 5:04pm On Feb 27, 2023
Long overdue, let the protest begin. Why should the will of the people be subverted? Whoever advised APC to rig this election didn't mean well for grandpa. Let them bring it on. This election will go down the history as the worst in Nigeria's history. Mahmud will pay dearly.

1 Like

Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by Lateef73: 5:04pm On Feb 27, 2023
I thought Osun state election will make INEC block all loopholes in electronic transmission of results but it seems they didn't learn anything

1 Like

Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by frenzy48: 5:04pm On Feb 27, 2023
the so called structure was actually a structure of thuggery,agberoism,forgery ...thunder scatter apc

1 Like

Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by afbstrategies: 5:05pm On Feb 27, 2023
I pity those who are threatening others in Nigeria. You can be picked up from your hut and put away for a long time. The technology is there. Continue threatening others.

2 Likes

Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by MT: 5:05pm On Feb 27, 2023
ExclusiveBet:
Popular skit maker and actor, Mr. Macaroni has reacted to the report of Labour Party presidential candidate, Peter Obi, defeating All Progressives Congress presidential candidate and two-term Governor of Lagos, Bola Tinubu, in the state.

The former Governor of Anambra state polled a total of 582,354 votes to defeat his closest rival, Bola Tinubu who polled 572,606 votes.

Reacting to Obi’s victory, Mr. Macaroni stated that Labour Party triumphed in spite of the violence and intimidation unleashed in Lagos. He also said that people should know that power is in their hands.

He tweeted;

https://twitter.com/mrmacaronii/status/1630147578648993792?t=mmVygurSGUwBNDncmK3S5g&s=19

In another tweet, Mr. Macaroni noted that the margin would have been wider if some people were allowed to vote. He further revealed that in his polling unit, 300 people were unable to vote.

He added;

https://twitter.com/mrmacaronii/status/1630149706323034113?t=ffP8xQ3DUocqhgBxQgRRVQ&s=19

https://twitter.com/mrmacaronii/status/1630152512140345344?t=qk2sUmJ7e1LWEwLhMkbUCQ&s=19

He gets threatened and he reacts:

https://twitter.com/mrmacaronii/status/1630228697587277825?t=j5OosCQ7aP4_e9_ezP-zrg&s=19

Mr. Macaroni that is done for already. You will see how he will be ignored in his industry.

To crumbs, Macaroni will eat from.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by frankblinkz(m): 5:05pm On Feb 27, 2023
They are about to bring WAR
Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by jaxxy(m): 5:05pm On Feb 27, 2023
apc is an expired party.
Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by newnigerdelta00: 5:05pm On Feb 27, 2023
ExclusiveBet:
Popular skit maker and actor, Mr. Macaroni has reacted to the report of Labour Party presidential candidate, Peter Obi, defeating All Progressives Congress presidential candidate and two-term Governor of Lagos, Bola Tinubu, in the state.

The former Governor of Anambra state polled a total of 582,354 votes to defeat his closest rival, Bola Tinubu who polled 572,606 votes.

Reacting to Obi’s victory, Mr. Macaroni stated that Labour Party triumphed in spite of the violence and intimidation unleashed in Lagos. He also said that people should know that power is in their hands.

He tweeted;

https://twitter.com/mrmacaronii/status/1630147578648993792?t=mmVygurSGUwBNDncmK3S5g&s=19

In another tweet, Mr. Macaroni noted that the margin would have been wider if some people were allowed to vote. He further revealed that in his polling unit, 300 people were unable to vote.

He added;

https://twitter.com/mrmacaronii/status/1630149706323034113?t=ffP8xQ3DUocqhgBxQgRRVQ&s=19

https://twitter.com/mrmacaronii/status/1630152512140345344?t=qk2sUmJ7e1LWEwLhMkbUCQ&s=19

He gets threatened and he reacts:

https://twitter.com/mrmacaronii/status/1630228697587277825?t=j5OosCQ7aP4_e9_ezP-zrg&s=19

Fake people,APC still leading..... labor party and PDP walk out of collation,shows that peter obi is foolish working for PDP big time and his slave's knows nothing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by Diligence: 5:06pm On Feb 27, 2023
One fact Obi-dients must HV as asset is this: THESE URCHINS/HOODLUMS/THUGS are cowards and they are not more than Obi-dients. They are minute few.

When Obi-dients rise, the Urchins will just disappear!

Back To The Future:. LP to win Lagos
VoteAPCOut
VoteLabourParty

1 Like

Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by Akwamkpuruamu: 5:06pm On Feb 27, 2023
Much respect to you and Falz, you guys are MVPs
Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by Eriokanmi: 5:06pm On Feb 27, 2023
Vlibray:

See painment grin
Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by Nolevel666: 5:06pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin
This fool should Thank his Stars that Jagaban is not Vindictive like Buhari, he for go on Exile to malawi or Somalia after Jagaban assumes office.

I know Jagaban is very forgiving and a father to all, but I want him to just withdraw the security details of all these Nigerian yeyebrities first once he assumes office, atleast it will create room for private security companies to thrive thereby creating jobs for Obedient youths like Eriokanmi and PrinceOfLagos even if they're only allowed to combat crimes with teazers, oversized bullet proof vests and catapults grin grin
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

You nor know yourself talkless of where your country suppose dey rank among other top nations
Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 27, 2023
elonmuskbaby:
Macaroni shouldn't speak when it's not yet time to speak so he won't be forced to swallow his words he should tread carefully.these politicians are setting trap for you this guy
Jesus dude what's that he said that's bad and should not be spoken or not have spoken...Jesus!

1 Like

Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by broadman20: 5:06pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Will you shut up there before GOD in heaven will kill you there?

You think anybody has monopoly of violence?

When it will start now you be looking for way to Benin Republic,.

Useless urchin like you

1 Like

Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by Eriokanmi: 5:06pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin

I know Jagaban is very forgiving and a father to all, but I want him to just withdraw the security details of all these Nigerian yeyebrities first once he assumes office, atleast it will create room for private security companies to thrive thereby creating jobs for Obedient youths like Racoon, Eriokanmi and PrinceOfLagos even if they're only allowed to combat crimes with teazers, oversized bullet proof vests and catapults grin grin
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
See painment grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by PrinceOfLagos: 5:07pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
The fact that you cannot go a day without mentioning my name shows that I've so tormented your life on this forum

When you sleep and wake, Na my name dey your head grin
Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by konezy1(m): 5:07pm On Feb 27, 2023
Maraconi
Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by otijah(m): 5:07pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Tinubu will never be the president of Nigeria go and pin this post, this election made me understand that the idiot is a lightweight politician, without rigging that man can never win any state in Nigerian.

3 Likes

Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by InvertedHammer: 5:07pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin

I know Jagaban is very forgiving and a father to all, but I want him to just withdraw the security details of all these Nigerian yeyebrities first once he assumes office, atleast it will create room for private security companies to thrive thereby creating jobs for Obedient youths like Racoon, Eriokanmi and PrinceOfLagos even if they're only allowed to combat crimes with teazers, oversized bullet proof vests and catapults grin grin
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

/

You do understand that Jagaban is not immortal.

/
Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by Nobody: 5:07pm On Feb 27, 2023
Gibberish!

Did Peter win or not!

Now they have lost out and celebrating Lagos!

Okay! Peter is the President of The Federal Republic of Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by Moh247: 5:07pm On Feb 27, 2023
This guy again
Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by Waterbear(m): 5:08pm On Feb 27, 2023
Hello πŸ‘‹β˜ΊοΈ
Get $400 (20,000) Bs airdrop tokens easily πŸ€‘πŸ€—
Go to battlesteed.ai
Download BATTLE Steed Through APK

CREATE ACCT and save Private KEYS!!!

Go to profile, click invite and input the code below to get your $400 value
πŸ‘‡
sF1ekh

Click on profile, invitation, then bind the code above πŸ‘† and get ur token

Rush this before it stops circulating

Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by Angelfrost(m): 5:08pm On Feb 27, 2023
Nothing new Mr. Macaroni!

I'm just glad that even APC supporters can see that without violence, rigging, and bribing, they stood no chance!
Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by Allisgud: 5:08pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
abeg get out of the way

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Saint Obi Steps Out For AFRIMMA Awards In Lagos (Photos) / Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool / DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.