Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened (81993 Views)

Mr Macaroni Reacts To The Death Of Chinelo / Paul Okoye Reacts To Peter Okoye's threat of suing promoter / Mr Spell To Perform At Whale Mouth's Show In Lagos, Gets A Makeover (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by Greatness21(m): 6:03pm On Feb 27, 2023
Goodlady:
lmao you are wicked sir
undecided
Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by potopotoking: 6:07pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yaribanzaconehead:
grin
This fool should Thank his Stars that Jagaban is not Vindictive like Buhari, he for go on Exile to malawi or Somalia after Jagaban assumes office.

I know Jagaban is very forgiving and a father to all, but I want him to just withdraw the security details of all these Nigerian yeyebrities first once he assumes office, atleast it will create room for private security companies to thrive thereby creating jobs for Obedient youths like Racoon, Eriokanmi and PrinceOfLagos even if they're only allowed to combat crimes with teazers, oversized bullet proof vests and catapults grin grin
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Chai!!! See small pikin tears o!!! shocked lipsrsealed cry

as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje
Tinubu urchins oo are Drugnified oooo

grin
Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by ValeeLove(m): 6:09pm On Feb 27, 2023
I think Mr Macaroni has done well enough to be forgiven for supporting Buhari into power in previous elections. This is what happens when you retrace your steps and tell yourself the truth. E remain those muslim-muslim ticket supporters making noise on here. What would you want to be remembered by?
Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by onuman: 6:10pm On Feb 27, 2023
ExclusiveBet:
Popular skit maker and actor, Mr. Macaroni has reacted to the report of Labour Party presidential candidate, Peter Obi, defeating All Progressives Congress presidential candidate and two-term Governor of Lagos, Bola Tinubu, in the state.

The former Governor of Anambra state polled a total of 582,354 votes to defeat his closest rival, Bola Tinubu who polled 572,606 votes.

Reacting to Obi’s victory, Mr. Macaroni stated that Labour Party triumphed in spite of the violence and intimidation unleashed in Lagos. He also said that people should know that power is in their hands.

He tweeted;

https://twitter.com/mrmacaronii/status/1630147578648993792?t=mmVygurSGUwBNDncmK3S5g&s=19

In another tweet, Mr. Macaroni noted that the margin would have been wider if some people were allowed to vote. He further revealed that in his polling unit, 300 people were unable to vote.

He added;

https://twitter.com/mrmacaronii/status/1630149706323034113?t=ffP8xQ3DUocqhgBxQgRRVQ&s=19

https://twitter.com/mrmacaronii/status/1630152512140345344?t=qk2sUmJ7e1LWEwLhMkbUCQ&s=19

He gets threatened and he reacts:

https://twitter.com/mrmacaronii/status/1630228697587277825?t=j5OosCQ7aP4_e9_ezP-zrg&s=19

Well, most of those in the far far NW and NE regions who consider only their religious faith in choice of leaders for Nigeria, have given their block votes to Hashim Shettima in place of aged and mentally handicapped Tinubu for president of Nigeria. It's pyrrhic victory for those Yoruba who voted for APC.

Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by neonly: 6:10pm On Feb 27, 2023
Naturalobserver:
There was one time I was meditating,asking myself why a good God will create hell and people who go against him will suffer damnation forever.
Why not just cause those people to stop existing instead of eternal torment?
So i concluded i will follow this God with Faith that there are some things that are not suppose to preoccupy one's mind.

So today I found the answer,there are some people you just can't stand.You can't wish or cause them evil and you can't wish them to stop existing because that is not part of you, but their presence irritates you that you wish they will just stay far away from you forever because of their mindset.

Maybe there are some people supporting Tinubu because they think he is capable of changing the country for good..They might exist but I don't think they are much.

But you see those people supporting Tinubu because of tribe,hatred for igbos,greed and selfish interests,these are the people I am talking about,their mindset irritates me that sometimes I just wish I don't see or hear from them forever. BY the way I am neither igbo,Hausa nor Yoruba.

Nice bros and what they fail to understand is dat is just an election though it might be good or negative impact on our life's but sojar go sojar come barrack(nigeria) go remain

1 Like

Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by YungMillionaire: 6:11pm On Feb 27, 2023
tammie24:
so macaroni's mother is ibo?

confirm.

1 Like

Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by mvem(m): 6:12pm On Feb 27, 2023
YungMillionaire:
One thing I noticed with Yoruba men with Ibo mothers is that they tend to be senseless.

This Marcoroni is a perfect example. Their mothers teach dem to hate their fathers and by extension their Yoruba lineage.

Another is the Gbadebo who wants to be governor of Lagos. His argument is that Sanwo Olu is 'not performing.' Imagine. The best Governor in Nigeria is not performing.

Whenever I see these men, I always try to observe them for a while to make sure that they are not of the senseless variety.
so nobody should vie for political seat in Lagos again?

Sanwo Olu because he is performing should not have an election but just continue?

If he is performing let him test his popularity in the polls...how is that hard?

There should be a free and fair election and if this man you say is performing well, he will easily win...why the fear and hate ?
Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by Senator777: 6:13pm On Feb 27, 2023
This guy no get sense at all.
Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by mvem(m): 6:13pm On Feb 27, 2023
tammie24:
so macaroni's mother is ibo?
what has macaroni done wrong

I haven't seen anything wrong the man has said other than he is voting this person and giving reasons for it...please how is that a crime ?

If Sanwo Olu is performing well let him go test his popularity in the polls in a free and fair election. Is this hard ?
Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by Sensiblerealist: 6:14pm On Feb 27, 2023
This dude is really a pathetic being. Political affiliations should not breed this level of hate and bigotry.
What is the way forward with people like these ones around!

Yamiriflathead:
grin
This fool should Thank his Stars that Jagaban is not Vindictive like Buhari, he for go on Exile to malawi or Somalia after Jagaban assumes office.

I know Jagaban is very forgiving and a father to all, but I want him to just withdraw the security details of all these Nigerian yeyebrities first once he assumes office, atleast it will create room for private security companies to thrive thereby creating jobs for Obedient youths like Racoon, Eriokanmi and PrinceOfLagos even if they're only allowed to combat crimes with teazers, oversized bullet proof vests and catapults grin grin
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by MartinsD12(m): 6:15pm On Feb 27, 2023
ExclusiveBet:
Popular skit maker and actor, Mr. Macaroni has reacted to the report of Labour Party presidential candidate, Peter Obi, defeating All Progressives Congress presidential candidate and two-term Governor of Lagos, Bola Tinubu, in the state.

The former Governor of Anambra state polled a total of 582,354 votes to defeat his closest rival, Bola Tinubu who polled 572,606 votes.

Reacting to Obi’s victory, Mr. Macaroni stated that Labour Party triumphed in spite of the violence and intimidation unleashed in Lagos. He also said that people should know that power is in their hands.

He tweeted;

https://twitter.com/mrmacaronii/status/1630147578648993792?t=mmVygurSGUwBNDncmK3S5g&s=19

In another tweet, Mr. Macaroni noted that the margin would have been wider if some people were allowed to vote. He further revealed that in his polling unit, 300 people were unable to vote.

He added;

https://twitter.com/mrmacaronii/status/1630149706323034113?t=ffP8xQ3DUocqhgBxQgRRVQ&s=19

https://twitter.com/mrmacaronii/status/1630152512140345344?t=qk2sUmJ7e1LWEwLhMkbUCQ&s=19

He gets threatened and he reacts:

https://twitter.com/mrmacaronii/status/1630228697587277825?t=j5OosCQ7aP4_e9_ezP-zrg&s=19
Obi must win this election many don't understand what God is doing, this is a divine project whatever inec is trying to do now is not surprise to me , let them do their own and God will shame them at last mark my words.
Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by shomutuski(m): 6:21pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Look at you, filled with hate and bile as If all debo said is a lie. The tinubu una they clamour for go enter and we shall see what will change. YOu on the other one will remain as you have always been, online with fake moniker, spewing rubbish while your life, time and progress remains stagnant. You think APC winning will do anything for you and your family.

Your suffer just start, please spare me the story about how you are not suffering. Alot of people like you come here and say all the evil things in your mind under false profile. You better figure out what you will do with your life, even if your father becomes the president, if you are not useful for yourself your situation go remain.

This pauper coming on nairaland to feel good, worse come to worse, debo will fly out and leave you in that mess.

Omo Ase!! Jara eh
Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by shimolv: 6:24pm On Feb 27, 2023
Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by yom2(m): 6:24pm On Feb 27, 2023
shizzle1:
Most yarobans are utterly sensless and iremedeemably stupid. See how they've been threatening the life of the young for having a different opinion

Bunch of tribalistic dimwitted pigs and despicable idiots
u don't sound smart here , calm down. During d endsars were Protestants devided?
Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by tammie24: 6:25pm On Feb 27, 2023
YungMillionaire:

confirm.
no wonder... Na mumu naw

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by tomju2(f): 6:28pm On Feb 27, 2023
mii4u:

Which office? Pls wake up from ur slumber
Them think say Presidency na drug trafficking. Next news please. Overated morons
Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by Alliswell248: 6:30pm On Feb 27, 2023
sukar886:
End sars 2 loading seriously ... APC and INEC are to be blame

Hope not in the West......
The military would deal with you and your gang if the nonsense is tried in the west...

No election is perfect, the court is there to seek redress if you are unsatisfied.

Leave Endsars alone..
Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by cocoduck: 6:34pm On Feb 27, 2023
YungMillionaire:
One thing I noticed with Yoruba men with Ibo mothers is that they tend to be senseless.

This Marcoroni is a perfect example. Their mothers teach dem to hate their fathers and by extension their Yoruba lineage.

Another is the Gbadebo who wants to be governor of Lagos. His argument is that Sanwo Olu is 'not performing.' Imagine. The best Governor in Nigeria is not performing.

Whenever I see these men, I always try to observe them for a while to make sure that they are not of the senseless variety.
Does Lagos have pipe borne water? Good roads? Constant electricity. Which one of them does the mega shitty have? What has he done? He has made Lagos the new Tokyo? Usless tribalist. it is on this useless, tribalistic, religiosly bigoted website that urchins like you have mouth, because you can alwys call on the bigted mods to save you, go to twitter and you will be eaten up immidiately. If Tinubu is the best Yoruba has to offer, I really pity this tribe, well, I thank God he does not. He is just a old demented bully that has a few rascals that do vuvuzela for him. You are not more Yoruba that Pa Adebanjo, Gani Fawehinmi, etc, last I checked these men detestest whatever Tinubu Jagabandit stands for.
Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by Billygee2u: 6:36pm On Feb 27, 2023
MetroLane:
Structure

Of

Hooliganism.

The Bitter Losers will try to Silence the voice of the masses.

Thiefnupoo will Never Rule Nigeria.
Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by YungMillionaire: 6:36pm On Feb 27, 2023
cocoduck:
?

Try again. This time, use your brain not your anus.

Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by nurusystem(m): 6:40pm On Feb 27, 2023
Every body is doing my own but most of those that voted LP are fanatics simple as ABCD
CAN instruct them our pastors ,prophet bishop said we should vote obi.them no go still succeed if God wish
Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by yommen: 6:43pm On Feb 27, 2023
kponkedenge:
Extremist Yorubas never learn. It's their extremism that is driving even liberal Yorubas from voting APC and Tinubu, let alone other non Yorubas...... Instead of them to look for a way to make amends, they still want to go further extreme, I saw how one was talking about not selling lands to Igbos and I just smiled.

From unleashing thugs, to scattering people's shop for voting their preferred candidate who they believe has what it takes to make Nigeria work for all.

APC is the most divisive political party in the history of Nigeria, and they rose to limelight by bigotry and hatred.

Even PDP never divided Nigerians the way APC has done.

What is extreme here now? Some of you always just look for opportunities to spew maggots! Yoruba are more liberal than ibos and that stands. Mr Macaroni is Yoruba from Abeokuta but supports Peter Obi, an Ibo man. What is extreme about that now?

Ask yourself a question. Could Ibos have voted for a Yoruba the way Yorubas have voted for Peter Obi? I think it's high time you brought your brain out of the cage you kept it so you can now think straight. Everything about your comments only shows you to be an unrepentant bigot who can't give but wants everything. Cry cry wayray!!!

I'm not a supporter of APC but it's not APC's fault that you Ibos couldn't make APGA strong.
Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by Isabi4lov: 6:48pm On Feb 27, 2023
Abeg who be LP governship aspirant for Lagos
Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by CursedOsuPigs: 6:48pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

You no well this guy🀣🀣🀣

You wan tear my belle with laughterπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by cystation: 6:52pm On Feb 27, 2023
Never trust any results uploaded after the election day...no original result was transmitted at the polling unit...this was a purposeful act by INEC by shutting down the network...

Any result u see on the portal now is a manipulated copy to match what was presented at INEC situation room...u can never see original result as was obtained from the polling unit...

I won't say all that transpired ...I left my collation center with Annoyance...

Just forget this country and INEC...

This is the most shameful election ever witnessed

DKM123:
Macaroni remains the hero of the Nigerian youths and history will be kind to him!

In other news;

All we are saying is UPLOAD THE RESULTS ON THE SERVER so we can compare with what we have from our polling units.
WHY IS THAT SO HARD WHEN IT IS NOT ROCKET SCIENCE ?

That was the reason for the 300billion naira inflated figure of taxpayers money given to the INEC commission for this election.

If we wanted to remain using manual, then what is the point of all the BVAs and electronic machines. That's what made us the youths have faith in the system so much that we stood under the rain and sun to vote and even stayed till midnight and endured violence and beatings.

If the plan was to subvert our choices and put INEC'S OWN CHOICE then we would have stayed in our houses and watch Netflix.

Upload the results CROOKED and CORRUPT INEC!
Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by Darnell9(m): 6:52pm On Feb 27, 2023
[quote author=Yamiriflathead post=121306073] grin

Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 27, 2023
sukar886:
End sars 2 loading seriously ... APC and INEC are to be blame

We dey wait you... Please come out
Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by Helgreenluv(m): 6:53pm On Feb 27, 2023
mii4u:

Which office? Pls wake up from ur slumber
Oga it's obvious that you are not in touch with reality if you don't know by now from the results announced so far that Tinubu is now President elect

1 Like

Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by Iseoluwani: 6:56pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Something is legally wrong with you. So because he said his choice and made his choice, u are threatening him . Because of a candidate that does not know your generation

Educated illiterate
Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by membranus: 6:56pm On Feb 27, 2023
Naturalobserver:
There was one time I was meditating,asking myself why a good God will create hell and people who go against him will suffer damnation forever.
Why not just cause those people to stop existing instead of eternal torment?
So i concluded i will follow this God with Faith that there are some things that are not suppose to preoccupy one's mind.

So today I found the answer,there are some people you just can't stand.You can't wish or cause them evil and you can't wish them to stop existing because that is not part of you, but their presence irritates you that you wish they will just stay far away from you forever because of their mindset.

Maybe there are some people supporting Tinubu because they think he is capable of changing the country for good..They might exist but I don't think they are much.

But you see those people supporting Tinubu because of tribe,hatred for igbos,greed and selfish interests,these are the people I am talking about,their mindset irritates me that sometimes I just wish I don't see or hear from them forever. BY the way I am neither igbo,Hausa nor Yoruba.

Bros you have problem, go for deliverance against vindictive and vengeful spirit before it consumes you.
Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by VEHINTOLAR: 6:57pm On Feb 27, 2023
foleskay:
undecided

Its a mixed feeling for me. Even though I dont support Tinubu, but I didn't envisage that Lagos loss.

But now I'm rooting For Tinubu presidency. Tinubu can't lose Lagos and Nigeria at d same time. It will be a big slap on we Yorubas. Non of the three contestants lost their states, so Tinubu should win this Abeg.

The yeye go too much if Tinubu loses.

So,Tinubu had to lose to a non Yoruba,an Igbo in Lagos before you could see the big picture and think straight,right ? Omo eni o se idi bebere ki a fi ileke s'idi omo elomiran,isn't it a Yoruba proverb ?

In the name of senseless woke forming by some unreasonable Yoruba youths, Lagos,Yoruba flagship state was lost to a non Yoruba,;an Igbo,in an election;what a shame ! The truth is that if the activities of these woke Yoruba idiots are not checked on time,Yoruba politicians will not only be losing elections to non Yoruba in Lagos,but we might actually lose the ownership of that state to those people,especially Igbo people !

Let's face it,Igbo people,right from the days of Azikiwe,have always wanted whatever that rightfully belongs to Yoruba people;their obsession for Lagos is particularly crazy ! This is why Igbo people are so happy that Labour party won in Lagos state. For most of them,it is even more than winning the presidency itself ! Their ultimate aim is to produce a governor of Igbo extraction in Lagos and trust me,these same "woke Yoruba" fools like Macaroni,Falz etc will help them to achieve it ! Igbo favorite song has always been;"Lagos is a no man's land" ! Imagine a bunch of some village dwellers from godsforsaking barren land of primitive savages telling you that your heritage,your land is 'a no man's land ! What audacity is that ! Trust me,as it is right now,what you'll be hearing is "Na we Igbo get this Lagos,na we dey run things here" ! Are they not right ?

It is unfortunate that people like you are just waking up to the reality. What is on ground is beyond the issue of whether we,as Yoruba,like Tinubu or not,it is about standing up to the enemy igbo who are hellbent on destroying us politically !

Omo Yoruba r'onu e !

1 Like

Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by Karlifate: 6:58pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

LMAO! grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Meet Miracle Igbokwe Ikechukwu, BBNaija 2018 Contestant, Pilot & Model (Photos) / Davido And His N1.3 Million Benz Bicycle (Video) / Emoney & Kcee Welcome MC Oluomo With Cash & Gifts To Their Residence (pics/vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.