Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened (82058 Views)

Mr Macaroni Reacts To The Death Of Chinelo / Paul Okoye Reacts To Peter Okoye's threat of suing promoter / Mr Spell To Perform At Whale Mouth's Show In Lagos, Gets A Makeover (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by taiwolomo1: 5:34pm On Feb 27, 2023
GeneralPula:
It’s not so hard to detect this tweet is not from a Yoruba..

But an impostor..
LP and propaganda!
Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by Kayrich(m): 5:35pm On Feb 27, 2023
ExclusiveBet:
Popular skit maker and actor, Mr. Macaroni has reacted to the report of Labour Party presidential candidate, Peter Obi, defeating All Progressives Congress presidential candidate and two-term Governor of Lagos, Bola Tinubu, in the state.

The former Governor of Anambra state polled a total of 582,354 votes to defeat his closest rival, Bola Tinubu who polled 572,606 votes.

Reacting to Obi’s victory, Mr. Macaroni stated that Labour Party triumphed in spite of the violence and intimidation unleashed in Lagos. He also said that people should know that power is in their hands.

He tweeted;

https://twitter.com/mrmacaronii/status/1630147578648993792?t=mmVygurSGUwBNDncmK3S5g&s=19

In another tweet, Mr. Macaroni noted that the margin would have been wider if some people were allowed to vote. He further revealed that in his polling unit, 300 people were unable to vote.

He added;

https://twitter.com/mrmacaronii/status/1630149706323034113?t=ffP8xQ3DUocqhgBxQgRRVQ&s=19

https://twitter.com/mrmacaronii/status/1630152512140345344?t=qk2sUmJ7e1LWEwLhMkbUCQ&s=19

He gets threatened and he reacts:

https://twitter.com/mrmacaronii/status/1630228697587277825?t=j5OosCQ7aP4_e9_ezP-zrg&s=19

Congratulations to Peter Obi for winning Lagos and congratulations to President Asiwaju for winning Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by Himthatisinme(m): 5:35pm On Feb 27, 2023
You counted the 300 people and u know the 300 will vote lp. So una arange people go vote.
Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin
This fool should Thank his Stars that Jagaban is not Vindictive like Buhari, he for go on Exile to malawi or Somalia after Jagaban assumes office.

I know Jagaban is very forgiving and a father to all, but I want him to just withdraw the security details of all these Nigerian yeyebrities first once he assumes office, atleast it will create room for private security companies to thrive thereby creating jobs for Obedient youths like Racoon, Eriokanmi and PrinceOfLagos even if they're only allowed to combat crimes with teazers, oversized bullet proof vests and catapults grin grin
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Cursed urchins talking nonsense. A lifetime of sorrow awaits the perpetrators of this criminality and their followers
Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by ShaqFu: 5:37pm On Feb 27, 2023
This is how you know empty vessels. Peter Obi defeated Tinubu in Lagos, so? Did he defeat Tinubu in the South West or even win the presidential election?

Of what use is it to Peter Obi to win Asiwaju in Lagos and lose the presidential election. Some people just can't think even though they have brains.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 27, 2023
YoungBlackRico:
"Woke yoruba" , wa kogbon laipe yi grin

Koni da fun Baba anybody wey go try nonsense
Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by Demurray: 5:37pm On Feb 27, 2023
Obidentss took me by surprise on the outcome of Lagos president elections cos I didn't see it coming. Congratulations , Mr Peter Obi should consolidate on the achievement of the election if he doesn't win, by the grace of God the voice of people will surely prevail in nearest future.
The Obidents family, don't forget there is governorship election on Saturday 11th, come out en mass and vote for Labour Party , we need to make a statement and oust APC from Lagos and put an end to Tinubu stronghold . Even though I supported Tinubu in the just concluded president election , because I believe this country will never allow a person from Igbo extraction to lead them and I don't want power to be kept by north , God forbid. As a crop farmer, my eyes as seen shege from the hands of herdsmen.
Pls let's do it this Saturday and vote out Tinubu protege son Sanwo Olu. Collectively we can achieve it.
Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by Masterito(m): 5:37pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yorubas are very intolerant people but only pretend alot, especially to northerners. They live in Abuja with no harassment but will harras Ibo traders at the slightest defeat.
ExclusiveBet:
Popular skit maker and actor, Mr. Macaroni has reacted to the report of Labour Party presidential candidate, Peter Obi, defeating All Progressives Congress presidential candidate and two-term Governor of Lagos, Bola Tinubu, in the state.

The former Governor of Anambra state polled a total of 582,354 votes to defeat his closest rival, Bola Tinubu who polled 572,606 votes.

Reacting to Obi’s victory, Mr. Macaroni stated that Labour Party triumphed in spite of the violence and intimidation unleashed in Lagos. He also said that people should know that power is in their hands.

He tweeted;

https://twitter.com/mrmacaronii/status/1630147578648993792?t=mmVygurSGUwBNDncmK3S5g&s=19

In another tweet, Mr. Macaroni noted that the margin would have been wider if some people were allowed to vote. He further revealed that in his polling unit, 300 people were unable to vote.

He added;

https://twitter.com/mrmacaronii/status/1630149706323034113?t=ffP8xQ3DUocqhgBxQgRRVQ&s=19

https://twitter.com/mrmacaronii/status/1630152512140345344?t=qk2sUmJ7e1LWEwLhMkbUCQ&s=19

https://twitter.com/mrmacaronii/status/1630228697587277825?t=j5OosCQ7aP4_e9_ezP-zrg&s=19
Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by F117nighthawk: 5:39pm On Feb 27, 2023
I guess u must be an APC thug or agbero,Mr macaroni is a lagoscian and free to vote for any party he likes under the constitution of Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬,it's only blind urchins like u who will be a follower of even a man who was never born or bread in Lagos, your tinubu is from Osun state in Iragbiji for a fact, he migrated to Lagos stupidity bribed, fed people like u and took control of the rights of the real Lagoscian, una mumu never do

This fool should Thank his Stars that Jagaban is not Vindictive like Buhari, he for go on Exile to malawi or Somalia after Jagaban assumes office.

I know Jagaban is very forgiving and a father to all, but I want him to just withdraw the security details of all these Nigerian yeyebrities first once he assumes office, atleast it will create room for private security companies to thrive thereby creating jobs for Obedient youths like Racoon, Eriokanmi and PrinceOfLagos even if they're only allowed to combat crimes with teazers, oversized bullet proof vests and catapults grin grin
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚[/quote]
Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by Popesuccess(m): 5:39pm On Feb 27, 2023
[quote author=Yamiriflathead post=121306073] grin

Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by ebenholer2(m): 5:39pm On Feb 27, 2023
MR MACARONI HAS MADE A GOOD POINT...POWER ACTUALLY BELONGS TO THE PEOPLE. ANY INTIMIDATION MUST BE FROM AGBEROS. I AM NOT AN OBIDIENT YET I SUPPORT MR MACARONI AND ALL OBEDIENTS FOR THIS. WE MUST MAKE THIS NATION A DEMOCRATIC WORLD AT ALL COST. HOWEVER I AN ARDENT HATRED FOR BIGOTRY, THIS MADE ME NOT TO SUPPORT OBIDIENT BY VOTING THEIR CANDIDACY. SORRY THE OBIDIENTS WE CAN TOGETHER DO BETTER NEXT TIME, I AM NOW PART OF THE CRUSADE, BUT WE MUST STOP BEING BIGOTS.
Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by Tayorshd2(m): 5:41pm On Feb 27, 2023
YoungBlackRico:
"Woke yoruba" , wa kogbon laipe yi grin

Don't mind the fool he is from Yoruba race too πŸ€”

Yoruba ATI ote ha

Ki olorun Shanu funwa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by dapadawee: 5:41pm On Feb 27, 2023
ExclusiveBet:

He tweeted;

He added;

This guy is popular but have discovered something In life popularity and fame doesn't amount to wisdom or senses. The ideology is loss Lagos and win the national election.despite all the noises why is LP votes lead
not up to 10000 true games was silent pdp in lagos topic. It is not a state election. wait and see if sanwo olu will not win

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:42pm On Feb 27, 2023
Reinaldo:

Koni da fun Baba anybody wey go try nonsense
Okay sir grin
Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by SKIBiNSKI(m): 5:42pm On Feb 27, 2023
Brave man! Why should he be afraid of naigerian crooked corrupt politicians? Fork dem!
Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by Nayturalistic: 5:43pm On Feb 27, 2023
Naturalobserver:
There was one time I was meditating,asking myself why a good God will create hell and people who go against him will suffer damnation forever.
Why not just cause those people to stop existing instead of eternal torment?
So i concluded i will follow this God with Faith that there are some things that are not suppose to preoccupy one's mind.

So today I found the answer,there are some people you just can't stand.You can't wish or cause them evil and you can't wish them to stop existing because that is not part of you, but their presence irritates you that you wish they will just stay far away from you forever because of their mindset.

Maybe there are some people supporting Tinubu because they think he is capable of changing the country for good..They might exist but I don't think they are much.

But you see those people supporting Tinubu because of tribe,hatred for igbos,greed and selfish interests,these are the people I am talking about,their mindset irritates me that sometimes I just wish I don't see or hear from them forever. BY the way I am neither igbo,Hausa nor Yoruba.

And by the special grace of God, it is you and yo ur entire family that they will not hear from forever.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by merrymike47(m): 5:43pm On Feb 27, 2023
Ahuitzotl:
This guy and falz have written their names in gold....I'm sure if they ever come out for elective offices, history will be very kind to them.. The internet never forgets.
small small dey push this guys abeg. Let's conclude that they are being childish and without good advisors, all this ginger and praise you are giving them pushes one to early grave than expected. Not in a country like this will one be forming useless bravery. It takes split seconds to end their life in a country like this and it takes being a Nigerian to not get justice.
Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by Goodlady(f): 5:45pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
lmao you are wicked sir
Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by pretydiva(f): 5:46pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
You should be ashamed of yourself. Quote me now till next year, you will be ignored.
Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 27, 2023
From the results of election, this is the pattern of votes
YORUBAS VOTE: APC, PDP, LP
HAUSA VOTE: APC PDP NNPC
IGBO VOTED: LP (Igbo)

Tribal politics can't get Igbos pass Lagos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by buzorcharles(m): 5:47pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Oga stoppeeet. Why call him fool when u are the fool here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by BanyXchi: 5:48pm On Feb 27, 2023
anayolity:

The ones wey both Yoruba parents born nah dem dey under oshodi bridge... Cuntt
the ones with Yoruba parents are doing well while the ones with yiibo parents are feasting on themselves in your poverty-stricken shithole region

1 Like

Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by Sammy5413(m): 5:48pm On Feb 27, 2023
You mean Jagaban is a forgiving great grand father because he has no memories of anything he encounters
Yamiriflathead:
grin

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:50pm On Feb 27, 2023
Therefore grassroots are the gullible and foolish set of people. They are the ones destroying this country by their votes. The online did everything possible to prevent a disaster. But grassroots who are bribed with a morsel of bread wanted it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by ebenholer2(m): 5:50pm On Feb 27, 2023
MR MACARONI HAS MADE A GOOD POINT...POWER ACTUALLY BELONGS TO THE PEOPLE. ANY INTIMIDATION MUST BE FROM AGBEROS. I AM NOT AN OBIDIENT YET I SUPPORT MR MACARONI AND ALL OBEDIENTS FOR THIS. WE MUST MAKE THIS NATION A DEMOCRATIC WORLD AT ALL COST. HOWEVER I AN ARDENT HATRED FOR BIGOTRY, THIS MADE ME NOT TO SUPPORT OBIDIENT BY VOTING THEIR CANDIDACY. SORRY THE OBIDIENTS WE CAN TOGETHER DO BETTER NEXT TIME, I AM NOW PART OF THE CRUSADE, BUT WE MUST STOP BEING BIGOTS...

1 Like

Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by tammie24: 5:52pm On Feb 27, 2023
They go soon twist that him Kpomo mouth

Ode oshi

Akotileta

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by justjify(m): 5:55pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Why is he a fool?
What's his offence?
Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by olamakinde(m): 5:56pm On Feb 27, 2023
Mjshexy:
We are showing them what structure is cool
why can't you show them in the northern states
Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by tammie24: 5:56pm On Feb 27, 2023
sukar886:
End sars 2 loading seriously ... APC and INEC are to be blame
una package still dey Lagos o

Na point and kill they go take una do las las

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by tammie24: 5:58pm On Feb 27, 2023
YungMillionaire:
One thing I noticed with Yoruba men with Ibo mothers is that they tend to be senseless.

This Marcoroni is a perfect example. Their mothers teach dem to hate their fathers and by extension their Yoruba lineage.

Another is the Gbadebo who wants to be governor of Lagos. His argument is that Sanwo Olu is 'not performing.' Imagine. The best Governor in Nigeria is not performing.

Whenever I see these men, I always try to observe them for a while to make sure that they are not of the senseless variety.
so macaroni's mother is ibo?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by tammie24: 5:58pm On Feb 27, 2023
Toks2008:

So in your mind you think Tinubu will be president... Dey play
maybe you think Peter giringori will be president... Dey play

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 27, 2023
sukar886:
End sars 2 loading seriously ... APC and INEC are to be blame
don't kid yourself. Nothing like that is happening. Buhari will 100% not allow it because with the religious and tribal tension already on ground if you cause any riot it will definitely go out of hand and most likely lead to ethnic genocide. The soldiers that everywhere were deployed solely because of this. Any public disturbance will be crushed with extremely brute force.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce / Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool / Emoney & Kcee Welcome MC Oluomo With Cash & Gifts To Their Residence (pics/vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.