Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,445 members, 7,830,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened (82057 Views)

Mr Macaroni Reacts To The Death Of Chinelo / Paul Okoye Reacts To Peter Okoye's threat of suing promoter / Mr Spell To Perform At Whale Mouth's Show In Lagos, Gets A Makeover (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by SlurUsername1: 5:08pm On Feb 27, 2023
Vlibray:

How is he a fool ? You are the fool

Mynd44 seun nlfpmod Rule 2
Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by luluman: 5:08pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin
This fool should Thank his Stars that Jagaban is not Vindictive like Buhari, he for go on Exile to malawi or Somalia after Jagaban assumes office.

I know Jagaban is very forgiving and a father to all, but I want him to just withdraw the security details of all these Nigerian yeyebrities first once he assumes office, atleast it will create room for private security companies to thrive thereby creating jobs for Obedient youths like Racoon, Eriokanmi and PrinceOfLagos even if they're only allowed to combat crimes with teazers, oversized bullet proof vests and catapults grin grin
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Not vindictive but uses thuggery to achieve.

1 Like

Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by ObidenceNeckpre: 5:09pm On Feb 27, 2023
IPOB/Biafra Hypocritic ediot spotted below shocked shocked shocked
shizzle1:
Most yarobans are utterly sensless and iremedeemably stupid. See how they've been threatening the life of the young for having a different opinion

Bunch of tribalistic dimwitted pigs and despicable idiots
Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by Princedapace(m): 5:09pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin
This fool should Thank his Stars that Jagaban is not Vindictive like Buhari, he for go on Exile to malawi or Somalia after Jagaban assumes office.

I know Jagaban is very forgiving and a father to all, but I want him to just withdraw the security details of all these Nigerian yeyebrities first once he assumes office, atleast it will create room for private security companies to thrive thereby creating jobs for Obedient youths like Racoon, Eriokanmi and PrinceOfLagos even if they're only allowed to combat crimes with teazers, oversized bullet proof vests and catapults grin grin
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

U are shame to your generation. What wrong did the skit maker commit now? Just list one crime if u are not a shame to ur generation

1 Like

Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by LexngtonSteele: 5:09pm On Feb 27, 2023
Don't mind him.

The Ron Stauber threat mail.. I am sure he wrote it to himself.

If it was a real threat, there wouldn't be any warning talk less of by email.

Yamiriflathead:
grin

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by Sleekfingers: 5:09pm On Feb 27, 2023
Sometimes , I just laugh , when I see the way most Nigerians talk online. Maybe they think , they cannot be traced.....
Mr. Macaroni should the necessary , by reporting it to the police for official documentation. Just for the record.
Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by jahson19(m): 5:09pm On Feb 27, 2023
Wechat available....... Dm on whatsapp 07060484741
Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by Dobodobo04: 5:09pm On Feb 27, 2023
I’m sad Mr Macaroni is being threatened as there should be no room for violence of any form.

There will be no war or violence.

APC voters are silent majorities. They didn’t say much online or to their friends, they just went to the polls to perform their constitutional duties.
Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by SumStar1: 5:10pm On Feb 27, 2023
Macaroni, it's only you I believe, among all the celebrities, you've always stood for the truth, regardless of 'whatever'
We will never and can never forget you
✊✊
Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:10pm On Feb 27, 2023
YungMillionaire:
One thing I noticed with Yoruba men with Ibo mothers is that they tend to be senseless.

This Marcoroni is a perfect example. Their mothers teach dem to hate their fathers and by extension their Yoruba lineage.

Another is the Gbadebo who wants to be governor of Lagos. His argument is that Sanwo Olu is 'not performing.' Imagine. The best Governor in Nigeria is not performing.

Whenever I see these men, I always try to observe them for a while to make sure that they are not of the senseless variety.
Oh, he has igbo mother?shocked Wooooow! Eheeeen, little wonder.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by Sosqui: 5:10pm On Feb 27, 2023
I think you the full here. You think only you guys have monopoly of violence and madness? We will only die once.
Yamiriflathead:
grin

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by Poll23: 5:10pm On Feb 27, 2023
Very soon the idiot will be sweating profusely now 🀣
Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by Vlibray: 5:11pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yamiriflathead:

Mynd44 seun nlfpmod Rule 2
oh.. You can quote seun or any mod.
I don't give a damn ok..
And the likes of you shouldn't be on this platform in the first place
Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by sofeo(m): 5:11pm On Feb 27, 2023
Alright

Check my Signature
Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by Lucymercy: 5:11pm On Feb 27, 2023
[color=#006600][/color]
ExclusiveBet:
Popular skit maker and actor, Mr. Macaroni has reacted to the report of Labour Party presidential candidate, Peter Obi, defeating All Progressives Congress presidential candidate and two-term Governor of Lagos, Bola Tinubu, in the state.

The former Governor of Anambra state polled a total of 582,354 votes to defeat his closest rival, Bola Tinubu who polled 572,606 votes.

Reacting to Obi’s victory, Mr. Macaroni stated that Labour Party triumphed in spite of the violence and intimidation unleashed in Lagos. He also said that people should know that power is in their hands.

He tweeted;

https://twitter.com/mrmacaronii/status/1630147578648993792?t=mmVygurSGUwBNDncmK3S5g&s=19

In another tweet, Mr. Macaroni noted that the margin would have been wider if some people were allowed to vote. He further revealed that in his polling unit, 300 people were unable to vote.

He added;

https://twitter.com/mrmacaronii/status/1630149706323034113?t=ffP8xQ3DUocqhgBxQgRRVQ&s=19

https://twitter.com/mrmacaronii/status/1630152512140345344?t=qk2sUmJ7e1LWEwLhMkbUCQ&s=19

He gets threatened and he reacts:

https://twitter.com/mrmacaronii/status/1630228697587277825?t=j5OosCQ7aP4_e9_ezP-zrg&s=19
Mr Macaroni! You are doing well 😊😊😊
Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:12pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

You get conscience at all? Allow him be cos na him mind he speak
Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by MightySparrow: 5:12pm On Feb 27, 2023
Sanwo - OlΓΊ is a goner., S'eyi Makinde is a goner.
Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by bewla(m): 5:12pm On Feb 27, 2023
Mjshexy:
We are showing them what structure is cool
yes when you win in Lagos the result is good inec try but as the reality is unfolding in Abuja
Na liar be all
Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by blowjohn(m): 5:12pm On Feb 27, 2023
At this point I don't even care who wins anymore.
Emefelie pls put cash back into the system. I need money. I can't get common 2k for transport. Put the bloody money back into our banks emefelie.

Banks abeg get ur network working haba

Tired if this stress abeg
Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by NothingDoMe: 5:12pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Lol. You know well. But I like this approach. This is what you guys should have been doing from the start.
Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by Jack500: 5:12pm On Feb 27, 2023
Toks2008:

So in your mind you think Tinubu will be president... Dey play

So who will be president?

You never wake up.
Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by jimcaddy(m): 5:12pm On Feb 27, 2023
The day we do away with selfish interest, tribalism, religious sentiments, that is the day this nation will be great. Until then, we will continue to suffer and japaa, and the vicious cycle will continue.
Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by Enemyofpeace: 5:12pm On Feb 27, 2023
It's about time APC is kicked out of Lagos State
Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by Tareq1105: 5:13pm On Feb 27, 2023
I'm suspecting that Atiku had lost this election bcoz of the way Dino Melaye and PDP members are behaving at the collation centre.
Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by pafo(m): 5:13pm On Feb 27, 2023
sukar886:
End sars 2 loading seriously ... APC and INEC are to be blame

Na that one bubu dey wait for. Python dance go be like child's play after he's done with them cos he tried for the election to be fair
Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by iLoveYouToo(m): 5:14pm On Feb 27, 2023
Mr Macaroni we need you alive, you don’t have to mock losers when you win. You have more to offer humanity than a clueless over enthusiastic supporter hiding in the shades. Congratulations by the way.
Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by thisisit: 5:14pm On Feb 27, 2023
THIS INEC CANNOT PROVIDE ANY CREDIBLE ELECTION..

WE WASTING OUR TIME BELEIVING THE SYSTEM WILL WORK...

INEC & PROF. MAHMOUD ARE THE CHIEF ELECTION RIGGER..

AS LONG AS RESULTS ARE NOT UPLOADED INTO THE SERVER AT THE PU WE ARE DECEIVING OURSELVES.

WE SHOULD FOCUS ON HOW TO DESTROY INEC AND ITS DEAD CHAIRMAN.

WE SHOULD MAKE NIGERIA UNGOVERNABLE FOR THUG AND RIGGING ASSISTED WINNER
Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by stillme231: 5:14pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
u sound foolish
Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by Chriselty: 5:15pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

He-goat like u, that man has done a greater things than ur blood geneology from Adam.
Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by Backpedal: 5:15pm On Feb 27, 2023
kponkedenge:
Extremist Yorubas never learn. It's their extremism that is driving even liberal Yorubas from voting APC and Tinubu, let alone other non Yorubas...... Instead of them to look for a way to make amends, they still want to go further extreme, I saw how one was talking about not selling lands to Igbos and I just smiled.

From unleashing thugs, to scattering people's shop for voting their preferred candidate who they believe has what it takes to make Nigeria work for all.

APC is the most divisive political party in the history of Nigeria, and they rose to limelight by bigotry and hatred.

Even PDP never divided Nigerians the way APC has done.

Exactly
Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by nkemjacob2(m): 5:15pm On Feb 27, 2023
He just said the Truth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool / DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce / Davido Builds A House For Utibe Who Sang β€˜IF’ (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.