Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,769 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened (82012 Views)

Mr Macaroni Reacts To The Death Of Chinelo / Paul Okoye Reacts To Peter Okoye's threat of suing promoter / Mr Spell To Perform At Whale Mouth's Show In Lagos, Gets A Makeover (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by kponkedenge(m): 8:01am On Feb 28, 2023
ycat:
For the umpteenth time, Obasanjo is NOT a Yoruba man and was NOT a Yoruba candidate. I'm sure you remember Olu Falae, our son who is a Yoruba and our candidate that you didn't voted for? Stop this lie, you voted for Obasanjo to spite Yoruba because you know he wasn't our candidate.

Lol..... This clown said OBJ is not a Yoruba man. grin grin
Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by kponkedenge(m): 8:06am On Feb 28, 2023
Augustenite:

You are a fool. Check out the election results from Yoruba land, you will see that yorubas voted for both APC, PDP, and LP.

Go and then check all the votes from south east and you will see their tribalism at work.

Yorubas majorly dey vote in party lines and not because you are their son. OBJ lose in south west both in 1999 & 2003..
You people are very arrogant and proud.

Anyways, I don't blame you, na some Yoruba youths wey no know you people as ingrates dey die untop nna matter.

With all the supports the Yoruba youths give Obi, see what you are talking about them..

You are the fool here.

So Yoruba vote party line, but that's what Igbos have been doing all along while voting for different tribes in PDP.

Like I pointed out, they voted Obasanjo over Ojukwu..... Voted Yar'adua voted Jonathan and voted Atiku..... Now they voted for an Igbo man for the first time, you want to run mad?

You are insulting Yoruba youths for voting for Peter Obi, someone they believe can and will transform Nigeria?

FYI, Nigerians generally voted Obi, so it was not an Igbo affair...... That's why he won in places like Plateau, Nassarawa, Lagos, Abuja etc with a relatively unknown party.

So stop making noise and typing rubbish abeg
Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by Adgraced: 12:15pm On Feb 28, 2023
YungMillionaire:
One thing I noticed with Yoruba men with Ibo mothers is that they tend to be senseless.

This Marcoroni is a perfect example. Their mothers teach dem to hate their fathers and by extension their Yoruba lineage.

Another is the Gbadebo who wants to be governor of Lagos. His argument is that Sanwo Olu is 'not performing.' Imagine. The best Governor in Nigeria is not performing.

Whenever I see these men, I always try to observe them for a while to make sure that they are not of the senseless variety.
You actually sound VERY senseless with these statements. What?! Where do all these morons on Nairaland come from?!
Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by ycat: 10:32pm On Feb 28, 2023
Ori e ti daru!
It's an open secret that Obj is not Yoruba, he's from Onitsha and his father's name is Oyenekwe.
kponkedenge:

Lol..... This clown said OBJ is not a Yoruba man. grin grin
Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by VictorGeneral4(m): 6:02pm On Mar 01, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin
This fool should Thank his Stars that Jagaban is not Vindictive like Buhari, he for go on Exile to malawi or Somalia after Jagaban assumes office.

I know Jagaban is very forgiving and a father to all, but I want him to just withdraw the security details of all these Nigerian yeyebrities first once he assumes office, atleast it will create room for private security companies to thrive thereby creating jobs for Obedient youths like Racoon, Eriokanmi and PrinceOfLagos even if they're only allowed to combat crimes with teazers, oversized bullet proof vests and catapults grin grin
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
ode

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Meet Miracle Igbokwe Ikechukwu, BBNaija 2018 Contestant, Pilot & Model (Photos) / Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool / β€œI Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.