Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,400 members, 7,830,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State (61705 Views)

Atiku Wins Presidential Election In Osun State / Tinubu Wins Presidential Election In Ekiti State / Labour Party Wins Presidential Villa Polling Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by senatordave1(m): 2:53am On Mar 01, 2023
kingyakos:

Manipulated register. Be calm you'll know the truth soon

Accept defeat.I told you apc will win crs or come close second.apc won more lgas
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by kingyakos: 2:58am On Mar 01, 2023
senatordave1:

Accept defeat.I told you apc will win crs or come close second.apc won more lgas

APC never won any LGA's in CRS.
They claimed they won in the riverine axis in bakassi LGA's while there's clear video evidence that election didn't hold in those areas..

APC lost presidential even in Ayade polling unit and LGA
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by senatordave1(m): 3:02am On Mar 01, 2023
kingyakos:

APC never won any LGA's in CRS.
They claimed they won in the riverine axis in bakassi LGA's while there's clear video evidence that election didn't hold in those areas.

According to inec declaration,lp won cal mun,south,boki, ogoja,yakurr,akamkpa.apc won the rest
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by kingyakos: 3:11am On Mar 01, 2023
senatordave1:

According to inec declaration,lp won cal mun,south,boki, ogoja,yakurr,akamkpa.apc won the rest

Believing inec register at your own peril. The result has been tampered with because result from all the polling unit in ikom LP came 1st and PDP came 2nd with close margin APC came distance 3rd. Odukpani same and LP came 1st and PDP distance 2nd.
The original result from the PU will speak soon and I've seen them all.
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by Royceey(m): 3:21am On Mar 01, 2023
Benjamin4388:
My man have given up hope for this my dear country
They should just divide this country everybody should know his Square root!
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by djseanjohn77: 2:44pm On Mar 01, 2023
Shantyken:

And u think God in his kindness will answer this ur prayer

And you think God will answer yours too?

It's simple, as you have professed evil on the nation, and lost hope in God and the country, your only means of hope and survival is in Obi, may it be for you as you so wish.
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by Shantyken(m): 4:24pm On Mar 01, 2023
djseanjohn77:

And you think God will answer yours too?

It's simple, as you have professed evil on the nation, and lost hope in God and the country, your only means of hope and survival is in Obi, may it be for you as you so wish.

Stop being emotional and face the reality guy, this country go soft with or without obi.
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by Shantyken(m): 4:28pm On Mar 01, 2023
Sleekfingers:

So na everybody go vote for Peter obi ?

U dey mind those emotional people
Even if dem cancel this election obi will still FAIL
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by Sleekfingers: 4:33pm On Mar 01, 2023
Shantyken:

U dey mind those emotional people
Even if dem cancel this election obi will still FAIL

I am telling you...
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by Shantyken(m): 4:37pm On Mar 01, 2023
From now on I will only engage in arguments with party agents for last sat election with proof of rigging.

Congratulations BAT aka jagaban
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by gloryman91: 10:33am On Mar 03, 2023
9jaRealist:

Exactly! Thugs beating up voters and destroying ballot boxes is a universal sign of “free and fair” elections…SMDH undecided
>

Point out the general election that has never witness such and LP didn't use thugs to unleash terror on other parties sympathizers in the south east.
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by djseanjohn77: 1:25pm On Mar 05, 2023
Shantyken:

Stop being emotional and face the reality guy, this country go soft with or without obi.

I am not emotional, exactly my opinion, those that think obi is their savior or we do magic are only dreamers. With or without Obi, this country will move.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju Flown Abroad For Treatment After Brutal Beating / Nigerian Army Colonel Demands Investigation After N270m Payment From CBN / Black Soot During Heavy Rainfall In Port Harcourt Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.