Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,877 members, 7,817,585 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State (61667 Views)

Atiku Wins Presidential Election In Osun State / Tinubu Wins Presidential Election In Ekiti State / Labour Party Wins Presidential Villa Polling Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by duro4chang(m): 7:23am On Feb 28, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Hahaha

Denreledave himself!

Chicken shit comforting himself.

I'm calling your ass out to defend your so called and you say I'm scared?

Oh please!

This is childish and an utter gazelle garagarau balublu Bulaba balublu! angry
I told you I Will laff you. The day has come. Kikikikikiki! Kikikikikiki. You failed woefully.
In your own case the shock will take months to go.
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by WikiGuru: 7:24am On Feb 28, 2023
1ND3S7R4C71BL3:

You know nothing about National Politics, just go and fight for regional government, and you candidate will keep winning in your region. Aside plateau and Nassarawa that your structureless party won amongst state you mentioned due to religious affiliations and Nzogbu Nzogbu in Lagos, did you see any other states being lost to your structureless party? All other party have structure. The same way you people don't know Kwankwaso in the East is the same they equally don't know your Obi, so Y crying foul?

Let me just copy and paste my reply to one other numb skull I already replied above;

"They could not replicate it..."
You're throwing on infinitive terms that would suffice for any state that I mention now. Should I say but Tinubu lost Osun, you will reply with, "yes, because he didn't work hard in Osun", abandoning your initial line of logic which tries to insinuate that APC is leading because it has structures.

Obi went to Nasarawa once, yet Labour won there. Plateau state is governed by an APC diehard man who doubles ass the Campaign DG, but lost to Labour party without structure in the state.

Two things greatly influenced this election; Religious alignment and Ethnicity, without disregard to other factors, but the two above were at the core of balloting. This is why Tinubu picked Shetima in the first place.

Create a level playing field, upload results directly from polling units in real time as enshrined in the electoral Act, make the process transparent to all and see the difference between"structure" and the people's choice.

Deep down you know this truth, I expect you to quote me back and say there is no other truth and that your party won fair and square, so I prepare my mind already for these kind of answers but deep down, I know that you know this election Was not done right, you know it, whther loyalty to your party stops you from telling yourself the truth, well, that's left for you and your pillow in your place of quiet and moments of reflection.
Have a nice day pal.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by duro4chang(m): 7:25am On Feb 28, 2023
Electorate:

You will be in the biggest shock when your preferred candidate is not declared winner...screenshot this. grin grin grin grin

Tinubu won't be Nigeria's president....I am 100% sure of this.
The Sam mistake you have been making. You will still lose
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:26am On Feb 28, 2023
duro4chang:
I told you I Will laff you. The day has come. Kikikikikiki! Kikikikikiki. You failed woefully.
In your own case the shock will take months to go.
Ok.
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by 4laferarri(m): 7:26am On Feb 28, 2023
Obyangel:
Obi to the world, victory is coming

Wake up
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by Lexiskillz09: 7:26am On Feb 28, 2023
Tit4Tat1:
With Tinubu as president, Nigeria will have the world most useless president ever both past and present.

Cry more
grin grin grin grin grin tongue
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by Benoxvals(m): 7:26am On Feb 28, 2023
Nigeria is irredeemable guys..
My station has more than 600 accredited voters,Inec staffs came around 12:30pm and they where able to attend to just 170 voters,they where slow and always complain about network problems.They closed shop around 6:30pm and we all expected them the next day but they never showed up..
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by duro4chang(m): 7:26am On Feb 28, 2023
socialmediaman:

This is not like PDAPC. LP wants all votes reviewed in Lagos state, a state that it won. The votes they have from their agents in all polling centers is far different from what INEC announced.

When Trump’s party challenges an election, the votes are manually recounted in the presence of all agents

In this case, LP is saying, we want you to use the votes from the polling units signed by all agents which corresponds to what other parties signed as well

What problem do you have with that? Don’t you think reviewing all votes can help your candidate win more votes?
Yes it is good to review but only court can order it.
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by duro4chang(m): 7:28am On Feb 28, 2023
remfash1:
The process is flawed!

The results are invalid as long as they were not uploaded from bivas to the irev!

In the eye of the law, all results not uploaded to bivas are invalid irrespective of the winner and the margins!

The INEC chose electronic transmission of results. Why flouting it?

Between Saturday and Monday the INEC server was attacked by hackers about 23 times.
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by reddingtonblack: 7:30am On Feb 28, 2023
luluosas:
INEC, una no dey shame at all.
Accredited voters = 416,968
Valid votes = 416,968
Rejected voters = 24,608
Total vote casts = 441,576

DIFFERENCE: 441,576-416,968 = 24,608

How can total votes be higher than a credited voters?

i guess the author didnt spell it out well but you sef for apply discretion,

TOTAL REGISTERED VOTERS: 1691642

ACCREDITED VOTES : 441576

REJECTED VOTES: 24608

TOTAL VALID VOTES: 416968

Its very simple buh Obedient are just mentally lazy, pre-election they have to wait on influencers to think for them and now we so called urchins are the ones doing the maths for them. cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by doyeni: 7:30am On Feb 28, 2023
Hendrixky:
This people think we are fools
The State labour party wins always have a close number with Apc
Inec can't pull the wool over our eyes

Ekiti people are not really educated the way we think

This election revealed alot about south west

Imagine Ekiti were selling thier votes even on credit

One thing am gonna start celebrating in Nigeria I don't care if anyone will tag me evil

I'm gonna be celebrating 🍾 when ever I hear bad news happening in Nigeria....if the suffering and killing increases I will celebrate it because I can't imagine Nigerians at this critical time allowed a sick old man again to rule
And for those people that put aside religion, tribe and political leaning and put aside petty sentiments and did the rights thing this election may you continue to prosper...I'm not igbo, yoruba or hausa..

In as much as there are irregularities in the process, try not to stoke ethnic flame when you tag an entire region. It's never the best. I'm also a POBI follower. APC can also come up with allegations over Enugu results which had even a wider ratio compared to Ekiti. The clamor is for the upload of true results for verification. Lastly, be careful of what you wish for, never the best to opt for evil.

EKITI STATE
APC - 201,494
PDP - 89,554
LP - 11,397
NNPP - 264

ENUGU STATE
APC: 4,772
PDP: 15,749
NNPP: 1,808
LP: 428,640
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by OBIdient2023: 7:31am On Feb 28, 2023
duro4chang:
This is no rigging since APC did not win.
The President lost his state.

The Candidate lost his state.

The Senate President lost his state.

The Party’s Chairman lost his state.

The Party’s Secretary lost his state.

The Presidential Campaign Council Chairman, Gov Lalong lost his state.

Gov el-Rufai lost his state.

Gov Ganduje lost his state.

Yet they said that the election was rigged by APC.
What Nigerians are saying is that INEC stick to its own rules by uploading each election result at the polling unit. Is that too much to ask?
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by EnterpriseMan: 7:32am On Feb 28, 2023
Hendrixky:
This people think we are fools
The State labour party wins always have a close number with Apc
Inec can't pull the wool over our eyes

Ekiti people are not really educated the way we think

This election revealed alot about south west

Imagine Ekiti were selling thier votes even on credit

One thing am gonna start celebrating in Nigeria I don't care if anyone will tag me evil

I'm gonna be celebrating 🍾 when ever I hear bad news happening in Nigeria....if the suffering and killing increases I will celebrate it because I can't imagine Nigerians at this critical time allowed a sick old man again to rule
And for those people that put aside religion, tribe and political leaning and put aside petty sentiments and did the rights thing this election may you continue to prosper...I'm not igbo, yoruba or hausa..

I'm with you bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by Pacesetter123(m): 7:35am On Feb 28, 2023
Thank God for our Cross Riverians,I am still hopeful Obi will win this election at the end of the day regardless of doctored results by oda political parties and INEC.
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by dexmond: 7:36am On Feb 28, 2023
duro4chang:
If it happens then go to court that is a genuine case but all these social media rigging rigging without evidence can not hold water

The reason you are saying go to court is because you know that the courts are rigged too.
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by teekay213(m): 7:50am On Feb 28, 2023
duro4chang:

are you daft? How can you see the truth and ignore it? Can't you see APC is so close to LP votes...the winning is just say LP won but what I know is APC can never get that number of votes in awka ibom
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by Dennisbulkan: 7:53am On Feb 28, 2023
WHITELIGHTER:

That clearly proves it was rigged because even on their own turf, they were rejected...stop trying to be clever by half, it's glaring to everyone, even neutrals. It was a strategic rigging format.

They couldn't strategically rig/manipulate the result under their own turf where they have all the power & means to do so, but no, na under your own turf where you have all the power and means to protect your votes they were able to rig? Under your nose? Have yourself to blame if they actually managed to pull that off. Where is your brain, man?
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by Blackdisciple(m): 7:54am On Feb 28, 2023
duro4chang:

There's was rigging in all results, even in Lagos State too.

Many couldn't vote due to INEC incompetence in my area and I also attributed to other area.

Results have been tempared with simple
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by occfx: 7:57am On Feb 28, 2023
bankyblue:
Okay...we they watch

Forget inec, any where PO wins they make APC number come up but anywhere APC wins, they make the margin wide
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by iTommysco: 7:59am On Feb 28, 2023
Shame on wike
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by occfx: 7:59am On Feb 28, 2023
PotatoSalad:
The outcome of this election will shock everyone. More news to unfold subsequently.

Let the review of results start.

Likely that this election would be nullified.
INEC has violated the electoral act on electronic transmission of results already.

But INEC messed up sha. Shows that no matter the amount of money, resources in the wrong hands will always yield poor results. 355 billion and 4 years and they couldn't deliver. We have professionals who would have delivered a working system for a fraction of the budget. Crazy.

Brace yourselves.

Even with 1/4 of that amount, Big brother 9ja will deliver perfect electronic result transmission. What does abokiii know about electronics and ICT?
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by shegra58: 8:00am On Feb 28, 2023
Tit4Tat1:
With Tinubu as president, Nigeria will have the world most useless president ever both past and present.
grin grin grin grin grin E pain u
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by MIMOSAXY(m): 8:00am On Feb 28, 2023
Tit4Tat1:

grin
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by MIMOSAXY(m): 8:02am On Feb 28, 2023
Tit4Tat1:

Stop being tribalistic, your candidate lost.

Period.

Just Move on and let's live together.
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by Algold: 8:08am On Feb 28, 2023
duro4chang:

APC can never poll 100k vote in South south... Forget this story
With APC current performance

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by TrumpDonald2: 8:09am On Feb 28, 2023
duro4chang:

Just shut up if you have nothing reasonable to say.
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by TrumpDonald2: 8:11am On Feb 28, 2023
Algold:

APC can never poll 100k vote in South south... Forget this story
With APC current performance

Baba leave them. This matter never end. As for Wike, his fall in Rivers state will be so catastrophic
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by Algold: 8:14am On Feb 28, 2023
TrumpDonald2:

Baba leave them. This matter never end. As for Wike, his fall in Rivers state will be so catastrophic

He is scared now... Ever since youths start signing petition against him. We are waiting for the final result

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by Diligence: 8:16am On Feb 28, 2023
Lest una forget-o.

APC's presidential candidates Na Muslim-Muslim-o.

Who in their right senses would imagine that APC really got those votes in Ekiti, Ondo, Cross River, etc

Take Back Your Country
Take Back Your States (Any States where rigging occurred, Esp APC & PDP States, they should all lose gubernatorial elections starting from Lagos, Rivers, etc
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by TrumpDonald2: 8:16am On Feb 28, 2023
Algold:

He is scared now... Ever since youths start signing petition against him. We are waiting for the final result

That is just the beginning. He has made the people the PDP, the LP and the majority of Rivers people his enemy for that act. Just watch as the day unfolds.
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by 07kjb: 8:18am On Feb 28, 2023
duro4chang:

Are u not ashamed a party without no single house member winning PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION

PDAPC IS A SHAME TO NIGERIA
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by Billmos: 8:19am On Feb 28, 2023
U dey mind obidient what is their prove dat election was rigged n tinubu fail to rigged Lagos n elrufai failed to rigged kaduna n others failed to rigged their state.i was with inec I believe d bvas really is d game changer,there is nothing like over voting again where u see 2m vote from d north so if obidient are in their right senses, dey should know dat inec try to give a clear fair ground to every parties.we should not be ingrate who thinks dat thing should always go our ways.apc,pdp,lp play their part well but at d end there must be one winner beside like d devil advocate said" nobody win it all". Congratulations to whosoever emerge d winner.lets leave baseless talks it doesn't count in d voting process.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

How Petitions On Tinubu’s Bullion Vans Landed Magu In Trouble / Aisha Buhari Greets Wike: "As E Dey Pain Dem, E Sweet Us Well Well" / #RiversRerun: Betty Apiafi Emerges Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.