Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,319 members, 7,829,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State (61703 Views)

Atiku Wins Presidential Election In Osun State / Tinubu Wins Presidential Election In Ekiti State / Labour Party Wins Presidential Villa Polling Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by almarthins(m): 8:23am On Feb 28, 2023
duro4chang:
This is no rigging since APC did not win.
The President lost his state.

The Candidate lost his state.

The Senate President lost his state.

The Party’s Chairman lost his state.

The Party’s Secretary lost his state.

The Presidential Campaign Council Chairman, Gov Lalong lost his state.

Gov el-Rufai lost his state.

Gov Ganduje lost his state.

Yet they said that the election was rigged by APC.

But there are some unexplained irregularities. Na peace we want because war no go pay anyone. If APC wins no wahala, obi go later submit.
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by Misterone: 8:24am On Feb 28, 2023
PotatoSalad:
The outcome of this election will shock everyone. More news to unfold subsequently.

Let the review of results start.

Likely that this election would be nullified.
INEC has violated the electoral act on electronic transmission of results already.

But INEC messed up sha. Shows that no matter the amount of money, resources in the wrong hands will always yield poor results. 355 billion and 4 years and they couldn't deliver. We have professionals who would have delivered a working system for a fraction of the budget. Crazy.

Brace yourselves.
keep deceiving yourself. Transmission of result through whatever means is at INEC's discretion. Check the electoral act.
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by Perfectbeing(m): 8:27am On Feb 28, 2023
Viking07:
Shut up abegi! In almost all the states APC lost they must get the statutory 25% which is as good as winning the state 🤣. While the states PDP or LP lost they barely get 20%. Who una wan deceive?

Even here in Abuja where we voted overwhelmingly for LP. One would expect PDP to come second. But the mumu riggers magically made APC 2nd.

Make una dey play! Nonsense. 😆
You went to all the polling units in Abuja to be sure everyone voted LP and PDP more than APC abi? Mpagi!

Did APC see any 25% in the SE?
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by Perfectbeing(m): 8:28am On Feb 28, 2023
LASTOFMYKIND:
PETER OBI IS COMING
Cuming on top of you abi?
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by ThinkSmarter: 8:28am On Feb 28, 2023
duro4chang:

Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by Geenosko: 8:29am On Feb 28, 2023
duro4chang:
No it was not rigged. Kwankwaso, Atiku and Obi won their states it was not rigged. But Tinubu lost his state yet you are saying rigging.
Okay boss.
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by Babastrong(m): 8:30am On Feb 28, 2023
[quote author=Tit4Tat1 post=121327495]With Tinubu as president, Nigeria will have the world most useless president ever both past and present.[ Leave it like that for us. biafrans are free to japa to any part of the world.]
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by honor4me: 8:31am On Feb 28, 2023
occfx:

Forget inec, any where PO wins they make APC number come up but anywhere APC wins, they make the margin wide

And what’s your explanations for here:

EKITI STATE
APC - 201,494
PDP - 89,554
LP - 11,397
NNPP - 264

ENUGU STATE
APC: 4,772
PDP: 15,749
NNPP: 1,808
LP: 428,640

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by Lordjulius(m): 8:31am On Feb 28, 2023
duro4chang:

My friend just shut up already..you be mumu?just tell me these guys are smart game players then I will believe you..They had a game plan is working out for them making it look like they are losing but actually rigging it with mass gap difference which either LP or PDP can't catch up...
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by Abrahamgreat(m): 8:45am On Feb 28, 2023
duro4chang:

A reasonable argument if I may react

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by Rebuke: 8:51am On Feb 28, 2023
duro4chang:

Yhu are one of the problems we have in Nigeria. Just because of party affiliation or tribalism yhu can't call a spade a spade, then yhu are one of the problems.

The election was heavily rigged. Even in yhur heart of heart yhu know it. Stop all this bullish!t yhu are posting here.

https://www.nairaland.com/7589361/international-observers-say-2023-elections
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by Nobody: 9:09am On Feb 28, 2023
Thats Cross River people for you, they dont take shit.
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by Soadechanel: 9:15am On Feb 28, 2023
Election is rigged but Obi is winning? Atiku is winning? As in do you guys think Tinubu should not win at all or that his votes should be low? He has followers ooo, he lost in his own state, what do you guys want? Well take it or leave it, this election will not be canceled, whoever wins win!
#Tinubudpresident
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by Sikiru3011: 9:19am On Feb 28, 2023
It's only rigged when Tinubu win but well collated and fair when it comes a to OBi and ATIKU
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by gssdobi: 9:25am On Feb 28, 2023
duro4chang:

It is very possible, that they were

busy focusing on thumb printing only the

presidential ballot papers, forgetting to do

so, for senate & house of rep.
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by Nobody: 9:26am On Feb 28, 2023
WikiGuru:

"They could not replicate it..."
You're throwing on infinitive terms that would suffice for any state that I mention now. Should I say but Tinubu lost Osun, you will reply with, "yes, because he didn't work hard in Osun", abandoning your initial line of logic which tries to insinuate that APC is leading because it has structures.

Yes, because he did not work hard in Osun and because voters are not a hive mind

Obi went to Nasarawa once, yet Labour won there. Plateau state is governed by an APC diehard man who doubles ass the Campaign DG, but lost to Labour party without structure in the state

And then some bigwigs from PDP defected to LP..

Two things greatly influenced this election; Religious alignment and Ethnicity, without disregard to other factors, but the two above were at the core of balloting. This is why Tinubu picked Shetima in the first place.

Yes, and that's one of many reasons why I don't give a damm about PDP, LP AND APC.

Create a level playing field, upload results directly from polling units in real time as enshrined in the electoral Act, make the process transparent to all and see the difference between"structure" and the people's choice.

Yes, that's true...but sadly this is Nigeria.
Deep down you know this truth, I expect you to quote me back and say there is no other truth and that your party won fair and square, so I prepare my mind already for these kind of answers but deep down, I know that you know this election Was not done right, you know it, whether your party loyalty stops you from telling yourself the truth, well, that's left for you and your pillow in your place of quiet and moments of reflection. Have a nice day pal.
[/quote]

Yawn. So because I disagree with you I support bad things.? Look , you know that your party had work to do. They didn't do it well enough. Blaming rigging is a copout as the Americans would say.

At the end, your party tried. They did well enough. Maybe if Obi had not left PDP, APC supporters would be the ones weeping by now. A divided opposition always loses.

Either way, I'm annoyed whoever wins. The same old same old is still in charge. Obi was in PDP for many years. Atiku was in the same PDP and then joined tinubu in APC. Tinubu codedly supported PDP in 2011...and at the end, they are all in the same party.
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by HoneySwag(f): 9:34am On Feb 28, 2023
Tit4Tat1:
With Tinubu as president, Nigeria will have the world most useless president ever both past and present.
The earlier you start accepting him the better for you. You better drop your negativity and start seeing everything good in him as he's about to become the president, so your life also can be better.
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by Goldenisssilenc: 9:37am On Feb 28, 2023
Inside Buhari and Atiku who killed pdp??

Buhari came in and tried for years to destroy pdp

He planted moles and used the court..

All no work..

Atiku come!!!

Just use greediness kill the party

Let pdp lp nnpp lawmakers see if they can form a majority

And put Tinubu to work
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by hush15: 9:41am On Feb 28, 2023
duro4chang:

They lost their states but short changed the margins of the original winners. How can APC win Benue? How can APC win Rivers? How can APC win even in IMO that had to require a Supreme Court judgement...

Do not be deceived, we know the antics deployed and conniving with INEC RECs, staffs and adhoc ones but the people shall have the last laughs. Mark it.
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by Occurstaem(m): 9:52am On Feb 28, 2023
Icon4s:

Oga there are evidences of rigging by APC and PDP. If you have any evidence of rigging by LP, please share with the general public.
The rigging videos coming out of the SE are bad.
Go and check them out on YouTube.
No be your Labour Party people be this rigging blindly while singing and dancing.
These are some of the riggings done by LP in South East, Rivers and Lagos as shown below.

https://fb.watch/iY-YUeksrQ/?mibextid=2Rb1fB

https://fb.watch/iYxC3ZONTZ/?mibextid=2Rb1fB

https://twitter.com/APCPresCC2022/status/1629778806050369536?t=ohw2NPKtAEDbCeRTrgyvHg&s=09
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by Occurstaem(m): 9:55am On Feb 28, 2023
FRANKOSKI:

PROPAGANDA
Please show us where the propaganda is in the post you quoted.
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by PaNnamdi: 9:59am On Feb 28, 2023
duro4chang:

Shut up you sick male ram.

U think all these scam pattern can fool Nigerians?if tinubu like let him lose his peeing tube.sanctions and global unrecognition awaits him.if u can be fooled to think eating grass is cake,we are not fools like you.
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by duro4chang(m): 10:16am On Feb 28, 2023
almarthins:

But there are some unexplained irregularities. Na peace we want because war no go pay anyone. If APC wins no wahala, obi go later submit.
God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by duro4chang(m): 10:18am On Feb 28, 2023
07kjb:

Are u not ashamed a party without no single house member winning PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION

PDAPC IS A SHAME TO NIGERIA
I do not wrestle with pigs
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by duro4chang(m): 10:19am On Feb 28, 2023
TrumpDonald2:

Just shut up if you have nothing reasonable to say.
You are pained right?
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by duro4chang(m): 10:22am On Feb 28, 2023
Algold:

APC can never poll 100k vote in South south... Forget this story
With APC current performance
I see. Edo north is part of south south. Lyon won gubernatoria election under APC in Bayelsa
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by duro4chang(m): 10:26am On Feb 28, 2023
dexmond:

The reason you are saying go to court is because you know that the courts are rigged too.
Self defeat.
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by Algold: 10:26am On Feb 28, 2023
Auchi and environs will all knew what happened with the help of Oshoimole, INEC AND security agencies
Stop comparing central achievements to regional achievements

duro4chang:
I see. Edo north is part of south south. Lyon won gubernatoria election under APC in Bayelsa
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by duro4chang(m): 10:30am On Feb 28, 2023
Algold:
Auchi and environs will all knew what happened with the help of Oshoimole, INEC AND security agencies
Stop comparing central achievements to regional achievements

So Auchi is not part of south south again? Accept defeat and move on stop nursing your injury.
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by Abdulhakeem7(m): 10:34am On Feb 28, 2023
Tit4Tat1:
With Tinubu as president, Nigeria will have the world most useless president ever both past and present.
In your dream
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by duro4chang(m): 10:34am On Feb 28, 2023
Lordjulius:

My friend just shut up already..you be mumu?just tell me these guys are smart game players then I will believe you..They had a game plan is working out for them making it look like they are losing but actually rigging it with mass gap difference which either LP or PDP can't catch up...
Go and nurse your injury

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Colonel Demands Investigation After N270m Payment From CBN / Deji Adeyanju Flown Abroad For Treatment After Brutal Beating / Black Soot During Heavy Rainfall In Port Harcourt Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.