Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State (61682 Views)

Atiku Wins Presidential Election In Osun State / Tinubu Wins Presidential Election In Ekiti State / Labour Party Wins Presidential Villa Polling Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by iLoveYouToo(m): 6:24am On Feb 28, 2023
Hendrixky:
This people think we are fools

The State labour party wins always have a close number with Apc

Inec can't pull the wool over our eyes

Ekiti people are not really educated the way we think

This election revealed alot about south west

Imagine Ekiti were selling thier votes even on credit

One thing am gonna start celebrating in Nigeria I don't care if anyone will tag me evil

I'm gonna be celebrating 🍾 when ever I hear bad news happening in Nigeria....if the suffering and killing increases I will celebrate it but I can imagine Nigeria at this critical time to a sick old man again

Not everyone bought the promises Obi was selling. You need to wake up to that realization.
Some people still believe in Asiwaju to make lives better.

Election is about making your choice, I don’t see why there’s so much animosity towards anyone that didn’t vote PO. It still beats my imagination.

This election was greatly influenced by the individuals on the tickets rather than political party

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by arcis: 6:24am On Feb 28, 2023
Icon4s:

Oga there are evidences of rigging by APC and PDP. If you have any evidence of rigging by LP, please share with the general public.

Can you share the evidences of Rigging by APC AND PDP if truly you have them. I put it to you, you just a noise maker and useless obidient follower.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by duro4chang(m): 6:24am On Feb 28, 2023
samx4real:

You are worst than Nigeria politicians... Evil
I know the shock is not easy to bear. Take it easy. You will get used to it. Good morning.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by Bigbayour: 6:25am On Feb 28, 2023
Hendrixky:

One thing am gonna start celebrating in Nigeria I don't care if anyone will tag me evil

I'm gonna be celebrating 🍾 when ever I hear bad news happening in Nigeria....if the suffering and killing increases I will celebrate it but I can imagine Nigeria at this critical time to a sick old man again

You are very unfortunate..... Continue celebrating bad news...
May be the next bombing will be in your family compound, that will scatter that your mama useless Head........

Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by shidof(m): 6:25am On Feb 28, 2023
Hendrixky:

Dem no think, everyone knows that you're a fool. Which of the states in SE is APC or PDP close to LP. You think it's everywhere they will rig massively for Peter Obi just like you did in South East without thinking of the consequences

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by NwaliE01: 6:25am On Feb 28, 2023
duro4chang:
This is no rigging since APC did not win.
The President lost his state.

The Candidate lost his state.

The Senate President lost his state.

The Party’s Chairman lost his state.

The Party’s Secretary lost his state.

The Presidential Campaign Council Chairman, Gov Lalong lost his state.

Gov el-Rufai lost his state.

Gov Ganduje lost his state.

Yet they said that the election was rigged by APC.

Let me hear from you to assess the kind of person you're in the first place.
Was there rigging in this election?
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by puremaker7(m): 6:25am On Feb 28, 2023
Hendrixky:

Yes just like the one you won in Enugu anambra

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by famology(m): 6:26am On Feb 28, 2023
Hendrixky:

I'm gonna be celebrating 🍾 when ever I hear bad news happening in Nigeria....if the suffering and killing increases I will celebrate it because I can't imagine Nigerians at this critical time allowed a sick old man again to rule

how close were the results from the south east?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by Vinnie2000(m): 6:26am On Feb 28, 2023
Hendrixky:

Correct Observation. 👍👍

Any State Labour Party wins, is closely followed by APC! sad

This Mahmud Mofo, think say Nigerians Mumu like himself! sad cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by Aldol: 6:26am On Feb 28, 2023
Kobonaire4:

At the end, it has been a bad past 8 years from APC.

And let's be frank, people want different. Your party has not done well, and it is a shame they will get another 4 years.

So stop mocking people. I'm not an LP supporter, but if Obi had joined hands with Atiku, you would have been crying well well.
Tinubu will make Nigerians happy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by SenatePresdo(m): 6:27am On Feb 28, 2023
duro4chang:

It was rigged. Tinubu can't win any state in Nigeria, not even Lagos...

It's not all the states Inec will declare for him, so as to make it look real.

Nigerians collectively rejected Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by daywatcher: 6:27am On Feb 28, 2023
PureFace1:

https://www.facebook.com/100044332811138/posts/pfbid02hZPFPjBk97JNqGWQe3VLx64dEGvxBEshjawvks3DegYAiY8buHRJdoNxEFb1hJLYl/?app=fbl

Obi winning Cross River is not a suprise.

More importantly, Tinubu got more than Atiku and he's total is more than 25%. Atiku did did not get 25%.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by olugabbie(m): 6:28am On Feb 28, 2023
Hendrixky:

I'm gonna be celebrating 🍾 when ever I hear bad news happening in Nigeria....if the suffering and killing increases I will celebrate it because I can't imagine Nigerians at this critical time allowed a sick old man again to rule

Because they didn't vote for your candidate, you call them uneducated.

People have the right to choose. It is called democracy.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by FidoNido: 6:28am On Feb 28, 2023
The SE pple are the most politically naive and uneducated beings I have ever seen in my life, how dare you inpose your candidate on others, what sort of rubbish is that. How cam you single out a state and abuse them cos they voted the way they want,I blame the naive Yoruba guys that voted LP, and you keep going on and on about Obi as if that's how important he is, he should be happy he came 3rd, we told you guys from onset, if not for silly Buhari and bad policies do you think he can even poll 100k in d whole country? Asiwaju is not his mate in everything.

Hendrixky:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by 1ND3S7R4C71BL3: 6:28am On Feb 28, 2023
Hendrixky:

You are a fool and tribaliatic from your analysis, do you expect you so caller Messiah to Win South West where they have their own son contesting? All the result from East that showed 80-90% is free and fair, but anywhere APC win is rigged, you better wake up to reality and embrace the incoming president. As winning Lagos State amounts to winning the total vote? This is National Politics and not Regional Politics as all of you thinks, If not for Umahi that I think might be offered SP, I pity all of you with your Nzogbu Nzogbu politics, you for dey cry of marginalization if APC have no Senate from your region.

QUOTE me anywhere, City Boy is the man for the Job.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by Geenosko: 6:28am On Feb 28, 2023
duro4chang:

Yes it was rigged
Let's be honest for once.
It doesn't matter who we support.
Bad governance will affect everyone.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by famology(m): 6:28am On Feb 28, 2023
PotatoSalad:
The outcome of this election will shock everyone. More news to unfold subsequently.

Let the review of results start.

Likely that this election would be nullified.
INEC has violated the electoral act on electronic transmission of results already.

But INEC messed up sha. Shows that no matter the amount of money, resources in the wrong hands will always yield poor results. 355 billion and 4 years and they couldn't deliver. We have professionals who would have delivered a working system for a fraction of the budget. Crazy.

Brace yourselves.

Go to court
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by mosaicafrique: 6:29am On Feb 28, 2023
25% in 2/3rd of the states including FCT. Over sure for the next president, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. Allah is Great
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by Bluebrain101: 6:30am On Feb 28, 2023
duro4chang:

I would have prayed for your demise now but I won't. 2 of my corper friends were killed here by APC thugs because they tried to struggle with the thugs that came to snatch the ballot boxes.
I knew these men and they still have parents who have hopes on their futures.
My prayer is that the blood spilled on this ground for the purpose of rigging will make this Demons suffer that they will want death but death won't come.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by Meandmycrew(f): 6:30am On Feb 28, 2023
No need to argue our incoming president is peter obi get used to this now !

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by TechW: 6:30am On Feb 28, 2023
duro4chang:

The margin is rigged, massive disenfranchisement

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by duro4chang(m): 6:31am On Feb 28, 2023
SenatePresdo:

It was rigged. Tinubu can't win any state in Nigeria, not even Lagos...

It's not all the states Inec will declare for him, so as to make it look real.

Nigerians collectively rejected Tinubu
Did you say Tinubu can not win any state? Perhaps you are a kid. Because you don't want him does not means some people don't want him. Don't be a bad loser. This is the same way Donald Trump cried foul when he lost. Losers always say elections are rigged when they lose.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by Nobody: 6:31am On Feb 28, 2023
Aldol:

Tinubu will make Nigerians happy.

cheesy

Please don't make me laugh. After 8 years of APC failure, we get another 4 years?

Oga, be honest. Things are not better for Nigeria under your party.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by odoemenacelevian(m): 6:31am On Feb 28, 2023
INEC SHOULD better be careful..
The are playing with fire 🔥 and it will consume this nation

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by WikiGuru: 6:32am On Feb 28, 2023
Kobonaire4:

Come now, you are upset because Ekiti did not vote Labour when it was clear that LP was not that popular there.

The warning signs were there during the governorship election. LP got a poor share of the vote. We told you guys that there was work to be done, but you did not listen, and in some instances called us APC supporters for telling you the truth.

As harsh as it sounds, structures and hardwork matter. APC won Ekiti. You guys should have sat up and done your work.

Focus on Rivers, where Wike is 'doing magic' with results.
You contradict yourself greatly buddy. Structures matter, yet Lagos was snatched from a man who has never lost an inch of it, politically.
Yobe, Katsina, Gombe, Lagos, Kano, Kaduna, Nasarawa, Osun, etc are states won by APC in 2019, they lost all of those aforementioned states already. Tell me again about structures.

APC chairman of the "structure" party lost his state to Labour party, APC Campaign director lost his state to Labour party, APC presidential candidate lost his state to Labour party. APC director of Media, Keyamo lost including his polling unit to Labour party (should I continue?)

Even the president of the federal republic of Nigeria lost his state. Talk to me again about structures.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by Omoawoke: 6:32am On Feb 28, 2023
Hendrixky:

you are a foolish tribalist, you will perish first

Hypocrites

EKITI STATE ---- RIGGED angry
APC - 201,494
PDP - 89,554
LP - 11,397
NNPP - 264

ENUGU STATE -- FREE AND FAIR cheesy
APC: 4,772
PDP: 15,749
NNPP: 1,808
LP: 428,640

This is the best election ever.
The KKK did not throw the usual block figures, Tinubu did not win any of the KKK
Tinubu did not win lagos, Ganduje lost his state, Buhari lost his state, Elrufai lost.
What exactly do u want ??
How many states has Tinubu even won?

Let us dash LP 2Million votes, you are not still winning.

Okay we dash Lp all the Lagos votes..
APC 0
LP 1,200,000

APC still leads all of you
Accept defeat and get lost

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by Trustedpronet: 6:32am On Feb 28, 2023
Hendrixky:

If the evil happened to you or your immediate family member please don't forget to invite us for the celebration. NB: I don't care who is going to rule Nigeria...because they are all controlled by same beast.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by 1ND3S7R4C71BL3: 6:32am On Feb 28, 2023
FidoNido:
The SE pple are the most politically naive and uneducated beings I have ever seen in my life, how dare you inpose your candidate on others, what sort of rubbish is that. How cam you single out a state and abuse them cos they voted the way they want,I blame the naive Yoruba guys that voted LP, and you keep going on and on about Obi as if that's how important he is, he should be happy he came 3rd, we told you guys from onset, if not for silly Buhari and bad policies do you think he can even poll 100k in d whole country? Asiwaju is not his mate in everything.

I wonder how they will even compare Shettimah to their Messiah, let alone Jagaban Borgu, they love to valued/respected by their neighbors, but they can't accord same.

They were after Lagos, forgetting to Negotiate with their immediate neighbors, orí gbogbo wọn ò pé, make una try that rubbish in Lagos March 11 against the best Gov. in the country, and see what'sup.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by duro4chang(m): 6:32am On Feb 28, 2023
TechW:

The margin is rigged, massive disenfranchisement
Don't say this again. It is simply because you never believe it. You were carried away by obedient movement.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by Nicolo360: 6:33am On Feb 28, 2023
LASTOFMYKIND:
PETER OBI IS COMING

To Biafra abi?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by oladipuposadeeq(m): 6:33am On Feb 28, 2023
Hendrixky:

be celebrating now and pray none of your people gets involved in the bad act because you wouldn't be celebrating then let's just keep our fingers crossed and hope things get better besides LP are already strategising on how to take up the case but to be sincere from the depth of your heart,if you believed Labour Party would win this election then you are not serious at all. The first issue was Obi splitting from Atiku yes Atiku was greedy and he wasn't suppose to be the presidential candidate but If Obi had stuck with him I bet you PDP would have won this election but now there are splitting votes here and there which in turn gave APC the upper hand and another is this did it ever occur to you from the onset that Obi can't get up to 40% of the votes in the North which he needs to clinch that seat as for me Obi should raise his head up high because he gave both money giant parties are good run for their money they even ran kabakaba and I believe next time tinubu or atiku meets Obi they would regard him way better than they did last time and Kwankwaso really messed things up for atiku likewise most especially Obi because I would prefer him more to Datti because most of the votes Labour Party got was 90-95% from Obi so triple tualeeeeeee to Mustapha Peter Gregory Obi. He has really laid a foundation for that party Labour and I hope some unscrupulous elements wouldn't creep into that party and ruin it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by duro4chang(m): 6:34am On Feb 28, 2023
Bluebrain101:

I would have prayed for your demise now but I won't. 2 of my corper were killed here by APC thugs because they tried to struggle with the thugs that came to snatch the ballot boxes.
I knew these men and they still have parents who have hopes on their futures.
My prayer is that the blood spilled on this ground for the purpose of rigging will make this Demons suffer that they will want death but death won't come.
Two people were beheaded in Abia on Saturday. Labour party was in control in Abia.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Bodies Of Ibrahim Attahiru, Others Arrive Abuja For Burial (Video) / Nigerian Army Colonel Demands Investigation After N270m Payment From CBN / Southwest On Standby As Igbo Leaders Protest Obi’s Choice As Atiku Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.