Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,147 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

The Hatred I Have For Igbos Make Me Realize This - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Hatred I Have For Igbos Make Me Realize This (5441 Views)

The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out / Orji Kalu To Igbos: Make Amends With Buhari So He Can Do More For South East / They Are All Igbos, Make Dem Give Igbo Man The Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hatred I Have For Igbos Make Me Realize This by Johnsown1(m): 7:45am On Feb 28, 2023
Tissaia:
Tinubu wining might be better than Atiku wining... What they hate the most is Islam
So, Muslim Muslim ticket wining is awesome. They Obi_idiots are responsible for Tinubu wining anyways. Obi_idiots let celebrate tinubu's victory together

Never know you exist because no one cares
Re: The Hatred I Have For Igbos Make Me Realize This by Tissaia(f): 7:46am On Feb 28, 2023
Exclusive101:
Sebi others no de buy cars no progress we de stand still or on reverse
by their insecurities you will know them... Imagine a whole tribe bragging about buying deadbeat Lexus cars on social media

2 Likes

Re: The Hatred I Have For Igbos Make Me Realize This by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 7:50am On Feb 28, 2023
Tissaia:
by their insecurities you will know them... Imagine a whole tribe bragging about buying deadbeat Lexus cars on social media
tell Atiku to take the next flight to Dubai .. he needs more sex .

Fooool
Re: The Hatred I Have For Igbos Make Me Realize This by owem19(m): 8:01am On Feb 28, 2023
Una just dey missyarn for this faceless forum if you sure drop your loca
Tissaia:
Tinubu wining might be better than Atiku wining... What they hate the most is Islam
So, Muslim Muslim ticket wining is awesome. They Obi_idiots are responsible for Tinubu wining anyways. Obi_idiots let celebrate tinubu's victory together
Re: The Hatred I Have For Igbos Make Me Realize This by talk2hb1(m): 8:03am On Feb 28, 2023
Whoa!
So Some People Just H**e Islam and Muslims for no reason.
Re: The Hatred I Have For Igbos Make Me Realize This by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 8:22am On Feb 28, 2023
Tissaia:
Useless harlot
Re: The Hatred I Have For Igbos Make Me Realize This by ProphetM0hammad: 8:22am On Feb 28, 2023
gidgiddy:

But if the same Igbos say they want to go their way as Biafra, it will be people like you that will want to pick up gun and fight war

Why do you want to be in the same country with those you hate?
Will you allow your slave to leave at his/her own will?
Re: The Hatred I Have For Igbos Make Me Realize This by ProphetM0hammad: 8:23am On Feb 28, 2023
owem19:
Una just dey missyarn for this faceless forum if you sure drop your loca
Inec collation center
Re: The Hatred I Have For Igbos Make Me Realize This by Vyzz: 8:27am On Feb 28, 2023
Seun

Lalasticlala

Mynd44

Is this what nairaland is all about now?

Are we free to make tribalistic comments now?

Tell me let me know

1 Like

Re: The Hatred I Have For Igbos Make Me Realize This by Vyzz: 8:27am On Feb 28, 2023
Tissaia:
namdi kanu... Hear me out... dude is in prison and sick

He is in prison because he is relavant
Well no one knows you outside nairaland 😂 😂 😂
Re: The Hatred I Have For Igbos Make Me Realize This by Kodak9(m): 8:28am On Feb 28, 2023
Tissaia:
projection. You people started the whole tribalism thing when you killed sardauna and tafawa balewa
the igbo planned the assassination but an afonja executed it go and read your history.
Re: The Hatred I Have For Igbos Make Me Realize This by leisuretym: 8:31am On Feb 28, 2023
Tissaia:

We can never celebrate this victory, how did you want Atiku to get money to pay back all the money he borrowed for this election?

What do you want him to tell his men In Dubai and Turkey? How did you want Dino to get his money back from Atiku
Re: The Hatred I Have For Igbos Make Me Realize This by BusinessPlan22: 8:32am On Feb 28, 2023
Tissaia:

Dear fool, of this table was turned, a ruling party with Christian Christian ticket, your animals would have set Sabon gari on fire
Re: The Hatred I Have For Igbos Make Me Realize This by BlackMan6969(m): 9:07am On Feb 28, 2023
See your face like nyash...
Re: The Hatred I Have For Igbos Make Me Realize This by blabulu2000: 9:08am On Feb 28, 2023
Doracity82:
That hatred you have for igbos will destroy you and your wretched family. Tribal bigot

And the Hatred an average Yiibo have for other tribes will wipe them off the planet earth....
Re: The Hatred I Have For Igbos Make Me Realize This by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:16am On Feb 28, 2023
Tissaia:
projection. You people started the whole tribalism thing when you killed sardauna and tafawa balewa

How can you use the actions of a few men to judge millions of Igbo people?

What concerns a tailor in Aba with the actions of military men in Lagos and North?

We have Yorubas that committed ritual murders, but that does not mean the Yorubas committed the murders.

We have Northerners committing terrorist crimes and banditry, it is not the North that did it.

However, when some Igbo men committed the murder of some Northerners, it is the Igbos that did it.

Na wa.
Re: The Hatred I Have For Igbos Make Me Realize This by GreyLaw(m): 9:18am On Feb 28, 2023
Tissaia:

You are a woman? You lack every grace a woman should have.
Re: The Hatred I Have For Igbos Make Me Realize This by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 9:24am On Feb 28, 2023
GreyLaw:

You are a woman? You lack every grace a woman should have.
be like say Na Atiku daughter .

Another deluded Fulani
Re: The Hatred I Have For Igbos Make Me Realize This by Doracity82(m): 9:25am On Feb 28, 2023
blabulu2000:

And the Hatred an average Yiibo have for other tribes will wipe them off the planet earth....
Which hatred Igbo have for other tribe.... We don't have time, abeg. Igbo is the only tribe in Nigeria that believe in one Nigeria... They have houses and business in every part of Nigeria and marry from other tribe yet they are the most hated. I have been living in Yoruba land precisely in Ibadan for more than 25 years and i have my business and houses here. Keep on hating us while we keep on growing. Just take it easy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hatred I Have For Igbos Make Me Realize This by fx45(m): 9:30am On Feb 28, 2023
Tissaia:
Tsephanya you haven't taken your meds this morning
Re: The Hatred I Have For Igbos Make Me Realize This by Lucasinho(m): 9:34am On Feb 28, 2023
Tissaia:

Pig
Re: The Hatred I Have For Igbos Make Me Realize This by Legal001: 9:36am On Feb 28, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
The question still boils down to: will Tinubu make our lives better?
That's you And I. If he doesn't, then who will become the loser?
Tell her the truth
Some persons lack the capacity to reason properly
The hatred she has for a tribe is causing her to choose a weakly as a president
Re: The Hatred I Have For Igbos Make Me Realize This by lelion: 9:42am On Feb 28, 2023
Profiling or hating does you no good. Whosoever wins the elections will affect all of us positively or negatively. You have every right to vote your candidate just like others.
Please, let's be civil in this our country and promote love so as to build a better country for our children.
Peace

Tissaia:
Re: The Hatred I Have For Igbos Make Me Realize This by lelion: 9:46am On Feb 28, 2023
You could advice her to ber civil in her discussions. If she decides to hate, you must not follow same path with her. The country is for all of us and whosoever wins the elections affects all of us same way, no need to hate or call names.
Peace.

Telekinetic:

Lol… See Afon.já Mozulem pig 🐷 huffing, puffing and oinking. Atleast the least Igbo is better than you, your family and generations you’ll never have!

See fools that can’t even sight the moon on their own, something my 2 months old pup does when he howls.

You better go back to that masalashi where you splashed your brains all over the floor and pick up the pieces before you quote me. Walking barfbags! 🤮
Re: The Hatred I Have For Igbos Make Me Realize This by Okhuadams(m): 9:53am On Feb 28, 2023
SpatialKing:

The question is
Did Tinubu lose Lagos?
If the answer is yes

Then everything you have said doesn't matter

So are you saying we have 582, 454 and more Igbos in Lagos?

Next flash even has president Your hero Tinubu can't do anything to Igbos in Lagos...
He is now a boneless Fulani slave dog...
Remember 8 or 4 years will come and go
Tinubu administration will still end
Nigeria will remain
Igbos will remine

So live with it.

Moreover Tinubu will be the president of Nigeria and must work for Nigerians.
He must allocate projects to the states and regions that didn't vote him including South East..
Is not only the Igbos that voted OBI in Lagos there were others tribes and many Yorubas also voted him. No Igbo will ever vote for a Yoruba man this way

1 Like

Re: The Hatred I Have For Igbos Make Me Realize This by SpatialKing(m): 9:58am On Feb 28, 2023
Okhuadams:
Is not only the Igbos that voted OBI in Lagos there were others tribes and many Yorubas also voted him. No Igbo will ever vote for a Yoruba man this way
So Obasanjo is not a yoruba man
Re: The Hatred I Have For Igbos Make Me Realize This by Denoh68: 10:20am On Feb 28, 2023
Heavensent01:

please don't live in Yoruba land, live in your region, you mummies are not needed
WHO IS THIS ONE, ARE YOU BLIND OR DEAF.
Re: The Hatred I Have For Igbos Make Me Realize This by Skillsnigeria: 10:22am On Feb 28, 2023
Tissaia:

The north don already take revenge on that when they attacked people in the north and killed many of their people. Do you still want to take another revenge
Re: The Hatred I Have For Igbos Make Me Realize This by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 28, 2023
Tissaia:

Re: The Hatred I Have For Igbos Make Me Realize This by Denoh68: 10:24am On Feb 28, 2023
Doracity82:
Which hatred Igbo have for other tribe.... We don't have time, abeg. Igbo is the only tribe in Nigeria that believe in one Nigeria... They have houses and business in every part of Nigeria and marry from other tribe yet they are the most hated. I have been living in Yoruba land precisely in Ibadan for more than 25 years and i have my business and houses here. Keep on hating us while we keep on growing. Just take it easy
IGBOS SHOULD RECEIVE SENSE FOR ONCE. TAKE ISRAEL AS A GOOD EXEMPLE. BUY AND SELL IN OTHER REGIONS, RESIDE IN YOU REGION THAT'S SIMPLE, ALL THIS BUILDING AND ESTABLISHING OUTSIDE IGBOLAND IS PULLING US BACK.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Freed Journalists In Corruption Scandal / Police Arrest 50 Suspects In Connection With UN House Bombing / it is two countries..-- AdeMusiwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.