Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,136 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

The Hatred I Have For Igbos Make Me Realize This - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Hatred I Have For Igbos Make Me Realize This (5440 Views)

The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out / Orji Kalu To Igbos: Make Amends With Buhari So He Can Do More For South East / They Are All Igbos, Make Dem Give Igbo Man The Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hatred I Have For Igbos Make Me Realize This by Chrisnolly(m): 10:29am On Feb 28, 2023
Tissaia:
Tinubu wining might be better than Atiku wining... What they hate the most is Islam
So, Muslim Muslim ticket wining is awesome. They Obi_idiots are responsible for Tinubu wining anyways. Obi_idiots let celebrate tinubu's victory together
See a fool is talking
Re: The Hatred I Have For Igbos Make Me Realize This by intruder15(m): 10:34am On Feb 28, 2023
Tissaia:
Tinubu wining might be better than Atiku wining... What they hate the most is Islam
So, Muslim Muslim ticket wining is awesome. They Obi_idiots are responsible for Tinubu wining anyways. Obi_idiots let celebrate tinubu's victory together

Gbaja is a Muslim. Zulum is a Muslim. But if it was these two contesting under APC, most people won't really care about their religion and will vote for them. You can't have a candidate that is having more than one old age sickness and a vice that is clueless in economic matters to lead a nation where our economy is in shambles.
It makes absolutely no sense.
Re: The Hatred I Have For Igbos Make Me Realize This by Hatrick01: 10:38am On Feb 28, 2023
Tissaia:
ugly b@stard!!!

I can bet that ur wh0re mother regret birthing you.

Retard
Re: The Hatred I Have For Igbos Make Me Realize This by Killerbag36: 10:48am On Feb 28, 2023
Doracity82:
That hatred you have for igbos will destroy you and your wretched family. Tribal bigot

The barstard mod will soon block u tryst me on that this is a youroba site let stop coming to this site
Re: The Hatred I Have For Igbos Make Me Realize This by Doracity82(m): 10:49am On Feb 28, 2023
Killerbag36:

The barstard mod will soon block u tryst me on that this is a youroba site let stop coming to this site
. Don't mind them... They can't silence us
Re: The Hatred I Have For Igbos Make Me Realize This by Okhuadams(m): 10:54am On Feb 28, 2023
SpatialKing:

So Obasanjo is not a yoruba man
No but a Nigerian man
Re: The Hatred I Have For Igbos Make Me Realize This by SpatialKing(m): 10:59am On Feb 28, 2023
Okhuadams:
No but a Nigerian man
Good
Re: The Hatred I Have For Igbos Make Me Realize This by steeltrust: 12:11pm On Feb 28, 2023
Tissaia:
projection. You people started the whole tribalism thing when you killed sardauna and tafawa balewa
you’re a fool
But they supported obj, yaradua, Gej and atiku
You didn’t hate them but because they have a competent sim more better than the drug lord you’re presenting you suddenly hate them

If by the time tinubu wins
Make every embassy reject you
Even when you get visa make lack money to buy plane ticket

Because of tribalism ona wan scatter the country and run away

No worry
We de here de look ona
Re: The Hatred I Have For Igbos Make Me Realize This by levi22(m): 12:27pm On Feb 28, 2023
Don't come online and show your ignorance not everything you read online is true you guys need to taught history, your fellow Yoruba's were among the people that killed the northerns so we should hate you guys too.
Tissaia:
projection. You people started the whole tribalism thing when you killed sardauna and tafawa balewa
Re: The Hatred I Have For Igbos Make Me Realize This by Heavensent01(m): 8:01pm On Feb 28, 2023
Denoh68:
WHO IS THIS ONE, ARE YOU BLIND OR DEAF.

stop telling me your parents Disability

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Don't Lie, What Money Cannot Buy! / Boko Haram Are Approaching Gombi, Adamawa As I Type This / Where Is Amaechi? A Great Lesson To Others About Back Stabbing Your People!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.